Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Reestablishing Communication - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue's Grand Hall (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: The Welcome Mat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Reestablishing Communication (/showthread.php?tid=1764)

Reestablishing Communication - projectvxn - 02-04-2024

I've been a very busy person the last couple of years. After my unceremonious departure from ATS, and dropping out of existence at RN3, posting has been essentially removed as a priority for me. I've been busy moving across the country, focusing on my family and career, and buying a new home. 

I hope you're all doing well.

-projectvxn

RE: Reestablishing Communication - EndtheMadnessNow - 02-04-2024

Comms established.

[Image: KFU1N39.jpg]

Well that will certainly keep anyone busy, busy! Hope you had soft landing and are now settling in.

RE: Reestablishing Communication - Michigan Swamp Buck - 02-04-2024

Welcome back to the network, thanks for plugging in.

Departure from ATS is not a bad idea considering how screwed up it has become. Enough of us get around and end up here that ATS is often behind the current news or redundant for the most part. Many ATS members now use a Discord channel and have all but abandoned that forum.

I often will create an original thread on R-N first, then elsewhere like ATS. Often I may repeat a thread inspired from elsewhere. Other members here will do the same. I lurk on many boards and social media platforms as well as monitor news feeds. If a subject hasn't made it here and I feel it will find interest, I share it with the Rogues.

RE: Reestablishing Communication - p358 - 02-05-2024

(02-04-2024, 03:58 AM)projectvxn Wrote: I've been a very busy person the last couple of years. After my unceremonious departure from ATS, and dropping out of existence at RN3, posting has been essentially removed as a priority for me. I've been busy moving across the country, focusing on my family and career, and buying a new home. 

I hope you're all doing well.

-projectvxn

Good to have your sensibilities back.

It is fascinating to note who was turfed off ATS.  Very interesting list of people that someone needed to be silenced.

This place is so laid back it feels like a sun lounge.

BTW, it is summer here hence the sun lounge comment.  40C yesterday.  was nice! 

PSmile

RE: Reestablishing Communication - Schmoe - 02-05-2024

Welcome back!  Did you move from east to west or from west to east?

RE: Reestablishing Communication - Snarl - 02-05-2024

Missed you, Brother.

RE: Reestablishing Communication - Chiefsmom - 02-05-2024

So happy to see you back around!

RE: Reestablishing Communication - Infolurker - 02-06-2024

Welcome fellow former ATS member.

By the way, I think "someone" did us a favor as many long time members were suddenly banned with no warnings, notice, or reason given and I am starting to think that was defensive or a proactive assist to get the hell out of dodge while the getting was good by a "white hat".

But many of those posters were not posting controversial "Social" topics at all which means it wasn't that. Either a "white hat" gave us their best warning by banning us or a "black hat" type wanted to get those of us who can lay waste to "the Progressive message" with sources and facts out of there before the election run-up. 

All a hypothesis of course.