Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
A Great Occultic Christmas story! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue-Nation's Imaginarium (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+--- Forum: Long Stories (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+--- Thread: A Great Occultic Christmas story! (/showthread.php?tid=176)

A Great Occultic Christmas story! - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-11-2022

Firstly, not my story, but had to share as it blew my mind.

I stumbled across the story from:

[Image: c3Na7EI.jpg]

This guy who calls himself "Ethical Skeptic" writes some ultra deep science articles on the Covid death cult science shenanigans, but also other deep thought articles, which the following is one... and he got a very interesting date here...

Quote:A Curious Astrological Confluence

Antiochus I had the temple site at Nemrut Dag constructed on the anniversary of his coronation as king. But what else did he have in mind besides a celebration of his greatness? Perhaps there is a deeper mystery here – one handed down through the ages, hidden in plain sight, and one to which most of mankind is not privy.

Commagene – A Confluence of Persian, Babylonian and Macedonian Traditions.

[Image: MqSAO6e.jpg]

The Kingdom of Commagene was a Greco-Persian state which resided along the headwaters of the Euphrates River in modern-day Turkey, both during and before the times of the early Roman Empire. By 60 BCE Commagene had been a Greek vassal state since the collapse of The Neo-Assyrian Empire about 609 BCE and the rise of the Seleucid Empire around 312 BCE.

Although the Seleuicid Empire was regarded as a Hellenistic State, it ruled under its own authority and controlled much of the former lands spanning Anatolia, Persia, the Levant, Mesopotamia, and Indus River region.3 After the Battle of Actium in 31 BCE, Commagene transferred authority to reside under the Roman Empire.4 Nonetheless, the Kingdom maintained its autonomy as a culture descended from the Uartu (Ararat) peoples of the Old Assyrian Empire (2600 BCE – 609 BCE), which included Sumer, Persia (Parthian Empire in the lower right quadrant of the map above), the Akkadian Empire, and Babylon. Its most ancient roots formed from the city-state of Ur, circa 3800 BCE. Commagene was situated in a sub-region of modern Turkey called Anatolia, a name which is derived from the Greek term ἀνατολῇ (anatolē), meaning ‘the East’.

Nemrut Dağ

Located inside the eastern extent of the ancient state of Commagene is a tall mountain called by various names, including Nemrut Dag (which I will use herein). ‘Nemrut Dağ’ (Mount Nemrut/Nemrud), at 7000 ft is one of the highest peaks in the east of the Taurus Mountains (which range east through Cilicia on the map above). It maintains one of the best views of the eastern sky in the entire region. The mountain is located in modern day Turkey (see Exhibit 1 below), about 85 km directly north of another UNESCO World Heritage Site and site of the World’s first temple, Göbekli Tepe.

[Image: TabIvbQ.jpg]

For anyone keeping up, Q was reactivated on June 24, 2022 and pledges allegiance to Space Force and all their occult symbolism.

It's too long with much imagery & exhibits to post here, but a fascinating story that will leave you much to ponder, considering that a few of us think that Your Wise Overlords still practice ancient religion and that they plan on playing out prophecies that are thousands of years old.

The WEF iconography is all too obvious after the detailed explanation.

Is it any coincidence that Elon named his son "X Æ A-12" which he later had to change to "X Æ A-Xii" due to California law does not allow numerics in human names. "12" being the most intriguing. According to Elon it is  pronounced: "X Ash Archangel". Let that sink in.

RE: A Great Occultic Christmas story! - Ninurta - 12-12-2022

Well, I just plain have to read the article now. 

I've never before encountered anyone who made the bold attempt to lump together the Assyrians, Neo-Assyrians, Sumerians, Babylonians, Neo-Babylonians, Persians, Parthians, and Akkadians all into one grand empire under the Urartu umbrella. I'm surprised he didn't try to include the Medes, the Canaanites, and the Egyptians into it for good measure. 

It's as if the author has no concept of the differences between them or the fact that Urartu, while definitively in the region he states, was but a small and relatively backwards part of the area without much widespread influence - kind of like making the bold claim that Appalachia IS America, and controls the whole shebang, or that Wales IS the UK, and runs the entire show there...

But yeah, I gotta read it now, just to see what he's on about.

RE: A Great Occultic Christmas story! - Ninurta - 12-12-2022

I read the article. While an interesting hypothesis, I was never clear on what he identifies star #12 (presumably "The Star of Bethlehem") as, or even IF he ever identifies it. At one point, it appears that he is identifying Regulus as Star#12, but as it is occulted by the moon, it would be disappearing rather than appearing, would it not? Furthermore, the final reveal shows Regulus NOT occulted by the moon, making that identification even more mystifying by showing star #12 in a different location from Regulus.

On the other hand, Regulus would seem to appear again at the end of the occultation, but it would still be in the same place within the constellation of Leo, rather than offset to the west as shown for the position of star #12. The moon travels about 13 degrees along the ecliptic every day, so an occultation and reappearance of Regulus in a single observation would not be impossible.

Thought provoking but confusing.