Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square (/showthread.php?tid=1748)

Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - Infolurker - 02-01-2024

Yeah, it is getting bad when a gang of migrants attacks cops in open daylight in times square.

AND

Of course these peaceful asylum seekers were released instead of deported immediately.

New York TV News:

RE: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - Ninurta - 02-01-2024

"Deported" my ass! They should have been shot, right then and there, during the commission of their felonies. One thing is certain - if they are dropped dead like a pole-axed steer, right there on the spot, they'll not try that again!

Deport 'em, they just walk back through Biden's wide-open border and do it all over again.

A serious case of lead poisoning cures that problem.

ETA: even the cop-hating commies over at the "Young Turks" are pissed off about it -

RE: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - sailorsam - 02-02-2024

unbelievable leadership.
they outlaw bail and see events like this.

meanwhile in Portland they de-criminalize drugs...and now have a fentanyl emergency.

are these leftists capable of rational thought?  any concept of consequences?

hoping for better leadership soon.

RE: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - Schmoe - 02-02-2024

(02-02-2024, 01:48 AM)sailorsam Wrote: unbelievable leadership.

meanwhile in Portland they de-criminalize drugs...and now have a fentanyl emergency.

All part of the dog and pony show, I'm sure.  These fuckers need to be sent back, and solve their own problems in their own country.

RE: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - Bally002 - 02-02-2024

(02-02-2024, 04:38 AM)Schmoe Wrote:
(02-02-2024, 01:48 AM)sailorsam Wrote: unbelievable leadership.

All part of the dog and pony show, I'm sure.  These fuckers need to be sent back, and solve their own problems in their own country.

We all know that is not happening mate.  They are pouring over your borders.  Give them a free lift to Canada.

I just dunno.

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - 727Sky - 02-02-2024

After the release of the guys who attacked the cops they have a message for America and the press.

RE: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - Ninurta - 02-02-2024

9000.00 dollar pre-loaded debit cards for illegals?

Well.

I reckon I know where the stimulus payments tthe government promised to me, then reneged on because they said they didn't know me well enough, went. They just redirected them to illegal furriners that they don't know at all.

Theivin' bastards.

RE: Outrage after NYPD officers attacked by migrants in Times Square - Ninurta - 02-02-2024

(02-02-2024, 05:26 AM)Bally002 Wrote: We all know that is not happening mate.  They are pouring over your borders.  Give them a free lift to Canada.

I just dunno.

Kind regards,

Bally)

We DID send some of them to Canada. As it turns out, Canada didn't want them, either.

It's vaguely amusing, but a bit more tragic, that all these Leftist places professing open arms for the illegals actually mean they'll hold OUR arms open for them, but just don't send any on into THEIR back yards.