Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Truth Will Set Your Soul Free - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: The Truth Will Set Your Soul Free (/showthread.php?tid=1747)

The Truth Will Set Your Soul Free - TheRedneck - 01-31-2024

I know I've been sort of AWOL from this board (or any boards for that matter) for a while. To be honest, I've just been so disgusted with humanity in general that it felt useless to say anything. But, this damn brain of mie simply cannot stop running (birth defect) and a week or so ago I managed to out together some clues to what is going on behind the scenes.

I speak of the planned-demic that affected the world in 2020 and 2021.

The whole thing never made sense to me. A virus from Wuhan China got loose and caused a major panic in that area. China shut down all domestic flights into and out of Wuhan... but not International flights! Entire families were being devastated while Chinese authorities took drastic, draconian actions against them to deny medical treatment.

Then, of course the virus, which turned out to be extremely contagious, got loose across the globe. World leaders scrambled to get it back under control. The media was reporting it like we were experiencing the Black Plague v2.0. Yet, the actual fatality rates were fairly low... a little higher than the common flu, but certainly nothing to compare with the Bubonic plague or Ebola... or even the Spanish flu. In response to this "unprecedented" emergency, schools were shut down... churches were forbidden to operate... small businesses were forced  to close... people were denied health care... families were forced apart, unable to even attend a funeral for their deceased loved ones... we in the USA literally ripped the very fabric of society asunder.

The methodology to contain and treat this disaster was more of a disaster than the disaster. Andrew Cuomo, in the midst of a general panic over a highly contagious and supposedly incurable and fatal outbreak, forced nursing homes to take in known contagious cases by law! The vast bulk of the early deaths attributable were from nursing home outbreaks, many instigated directly by the same governments that were crying to help. Cuomo even, after requesting a naval medical ship and getting it, abused the resource. The naval ship was never intended to treat Chinese virus cases; it was to treat other cases so the NY medical system could ficus on the virus. But Cuomo intentionally sent known virus cases to the naval ship, despite full knowledge that the ship couldn't offer containment.

That's homicide... no argument can be made to hold water against that statement. Andrew Cuomo is the most prolific mass murderer in US history.

Several things were tried with approval by the various governments in the USA. There was social distancing... which led to building occupancy rates being sharply curtailed to the point that employees were required to maintain a running count of customers in the stores, a daunting task that used so much manpower that smaller stores had to simply close up shop. That concentrated all public shopping into the larger retailers, further fueling congestion at the stores. Now we had long lines waiting to enter a store, sometimes for hours, outside and unprotected from the elements in close proximity to each other, just so they could "social distance" for a few minutes once it was their turn to enter. We tried face masks, my personal pet peeve, which aggravated asthma cases and COPD cases, weakening the immunity of people affected. It also served as a mobile petri dish... people would remove these masks, full of exhaled pathogens, across parking lots, littering the ground with something that, were common sense be used, should have been treated as hazardous medical waste. The result was further exposure to the general public. We tried mandatory quarantine for those who tested positive... not in a controlled facility, but at their home. This meant that anyone required to get a test would spend all their time up to the testing date in town buying supplies to last two weeks... busily contaminating as many people as possible. It also meant that people were loath to even take the test, since the penalty for failing it was so high, leading to who knows how many un-diagnosed cases escaping notice.

At the same time, doctors across the globe were experimenting with different medications to try and somehow save their patients. Hydroxychloroquine was an early medicine that showed promise as part of a cocktail which also included high levels of zinc and vitamin C. Field reports were that it showed success if the disease was caught early. But the CDC then tested it, using hydroxychloroquine alone without the rest of the cocktail, on patients in advanced cases, and summarily determined that it was not just ineffective, but actually dangerous! This despite hydroxychloroquine having a record of safe usage among most patients for 40 years. Eventually it was actually outlawed to treat the virus!

Remdesivir was another drug which showed early promise... but it was similarly attacked. monoclonal antibodies were developed that indeed did help control the virus, but then their availability was curtailed in states which were using them. Why? Something to do with racism if I remember right. We all know that's just a dog whistle general excuse.

Instead, we got a vaccine... unproven technology (although it is now proven to work), rushed through trials, the ingredients hidden behind excuses of too much information to divulge, with blanket legal immunity to the companies that made it, and immediately purchased en masse by the US government. Those purchases were used to provide free vaccinations to as many people as possible. Initial offerings were limited to certain groups, but ask any marketing expert: that is a sure way to create interest among others. As stockpiles filled up, it was released for the general public... then attempts were made to force it onto the general public. Social media was crawling with pleas to please, please, get the vaccine, if not for yourself, then think of Grandma! But that flew in the face of reality... if a vaccine protects the vaccinated, then the only people at risk from the unvaccinated are the unvaccinated!

Many companies required vaccination as a condition of employment. Others offered to drop the face mask requirements for the vaccinated. The military made it a mandate, government programs started talking about mandating it for the retired and disabled, and Biden actually attempted to make it a mandate for the general public.

Notice that while all this is going on, we're still no closer to a treatment... just a vaccine.

Then reports start coming in of people having adverse reactions to the vaccine. They're minimized in the media. They're ridiculed in social media. People fully vaccinated begin to contract the virus in large numbers, in direct opposition to the promises made. The CDC responds by literally changing their definition of a vaccine. Then cases come to light of the vaccinated being hospitalized with the virus, and even dying from the virus. And still, the media downplays the reports and social media laughs at them.

Turns out, the spike protein used to develop immunity is the main problem with the virus! But it only becomes a major problem in the bloodstream, not the lungs. The virus affects the lungs primarily, only entering the bloodstream when the lungs are bleeding, often helped by ventilators. The vaccinations go directly into the bloodstream.

I watched all this unfold before my eyes, trying desperately to understand: WHY? what could the end goal be? Depopulation? Obviously not, because it wasn't working nearly as effective as other methods. A rights grab? I thought that might be feasible for a while, but things have somewhat returned to normal on that front and that's a lot of work to go through when we have been slowly losing our rights anyway. It didn't affect the 2nd Amendment. Maybe to remove a sitting President? OK, but why was it global?

Then i figured it out.

I have long said that when the actions of politicians make no sense in achieving their goal, they are lying about their goal. Politicians are not stupid... they are able to convince over 50% of the voters to vote for them while actively stealing from them. They are good at acting stupid. So if one can figure out what goal is best served by the totality of the actions taken, one has determined the actual goal.

It's not depopulation per se... it's population control.

For many years we have seen the effects of planned obsolescence. Products are literally designed to break as soon as the warranty is out, so more products can be sold. I believe tat is the purpose of both the virus and the vaccine. We know that politicians have been warning us about the insolvency of Social Security, but what they aren't keen on saying is the Social Security is not now, nor has it ever been, insolvent. Nor is it expected to e insolvent in the foreseeable future. It is broke only because the trust fund is full of IOUs from the US Congress, IOUs that were never intended to be repaid. As the amount of liquidity on the Social Security trust fund declines, so does the ability to continue raiding it and, heaven forbid, continue not repaying all that money "borrowed" over the years.

We just saw a major increase in retirement age, along with increases in amount paid into Social Security. Too many of those too soon, and people will become unruly and ask embarrassing questions. So a different approach is needed: kill off the older people, aka the "useless eaters," and simultaneously lower the expected life span of everyone else. The vaccine does that exactly: the elderly generally have weakened immunity to any virus, and the fact that the vaccine can cause heart issues is now a scientific given. The virus was released to cause a panic while eliminating a portion of the elderly, which was then used to drum up public acceptance for the vaccine, which in turn reduces the lifespan of most of the vaccinated. That's why it was quickly distributed to retirement communities; that's why it was aided in spreading by all the "precautions"; that's why the vaccine was pushed so hard.

It also explains the global phenomenon... most countries have some sort of public retirement system, and most of them are experiencing similar problems to those in the USA. All would love to get their hands on that retirement money.

The sad part is, what's now done is now done. Once that vaccine does damage, there's no known way to correct it. The only silver lining I can see is that it doesn't seem to work its voodoo equally... some will die early (already have), some will simply see a shorter lifespan, and some will likely escape without any major consequences. No one know what category they will fall into on that. It's all in the roll of the dice now.

And I'm crawling back into my comfy little hole under the nice rock. Do with this revelation as you will.

TheRedneck

RE: The Truth Will Set Your Soul Free - 727Sky - 01-31-2024

Glad to see you are still alive simply because as time passes there are fewer and fewer of us.

RE: The Truth Will Set Your Soul Free - TheRedneck - 02-01-2024

(01-31-2024, 09:28 PM)727Sky Wrote: Glad to see you are still alive simply because as time passes there are fewer and fewer of us.

There are more of us than you know.

As time passes, the wise ones will slink back into the shadows until the time is right. The brave ones will re-emerge when the time is right.

Be wise, be brave, and take heart; the time is not yet right.

TheRedneck

RE: The Truth Will Set Your Soul Free - Snarl - 02-05-2024

We are 'living' in/under a Plutocracy.

The reason a plutocracy exists is because we've allowed our Masters to take away our ability to ACT when action is required.

Now I've always admired the great minds. You could spend (waste) your entire life just reading through the body of their thoughts. If you're like me, you might retain a few phrases to live by here and there.These words from Thomas Jefferson have always appealed to me: We hold these truths to be self-evident ...

When it is self-evident that the rich have undermined the citizenry ... it's high time people begin to act. You can call it high crimes and misdemeanors ... I'll call it treason. And, there's only one penalty for that (and for their conspirators). This is supposed to be a Republic. Any attempt to change that should be met with immediate expulsion from society. You don't like it here? Get out and go start your own damned country with any political model you care to choose ... but, get out ... first.

The Romans were very much aware of the power of The Mob. The downfall of their nation came when The People who comprised that mob lost interest in defending its sovereignty. America's not far from that now. Pretty much all of the Western Interests are finding themselves in such a state. A Farmer's Movement is about as grass-roots as anything gets.

Police forces are not far removed from being fully militarized. They realize (thin blue line) that they are their own side ... or at least they stand between the common citizens ... and the folks who write their checks. It's become all too apparent that law enforcement is simply the weapon they use to control us. Cops all know it'll break down soon enough and they'll likely be the first to get slaughtered. It'll take a sec, because they've now amassed a good deal of firepower, but they'll run (or die) in the end. The elites hope the cops can give them enough time to scatter.

And, yeah, the gooberment surely has plans to order the military to attack any 'force' of citizens. And ... I'll guarantee you ... the military will attack the citizenry when ordered to do so. We just have to incentivize them to guard their bases or run away and stay away from them. The gooberment elites hope the military can give them enough time to scatter.

I think the elites ... and the politicians ... and their dogs of war have decided we're useless and they no longer need us ... or that we're too great a threat (now) to the high lives they've been leading.

It's time to wreck them. The time's been right for a very very long time. Waiting for them to fire the first shot  is just waiting. Weight's what broke the wagon down. Everybody was a waiting for Trump to 'do something'. The reason he didn't is because he's on 'their' side. He damn sure fooled everyone into thinking he was on 'our' side. The tell was when he immediately failed to 'lock her up'. He's not the leader we were looking for. He's one of those who slink back into the shadows and hope to emerge into a position of authority when the dirty work is all over.

Apologies for my ramblings. I don't have the time or inclination to sort them out for an easy read. I think my position is clear enough.