Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
arrested in Melbourne for carrying Australian flag on Australia Day - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: arrested in Melbourne for carrying Australian flag on Australia Day (/showthread.php?tid=1745)

arrested in Melbourne for carrying Australian flag on Australia Day - 727Sky - 01-30-2024

You just have to wonder how much longer the Muslims and their sympathizers will let us live in our own native countries ? I suppose the couple was lucky the cop was evidently not a Muslim too.
Quote:Frank Strazdins has spoken out after he was placed under arrest for inciting a riot by having the Australian flag on his head near an Invasion Day protest. Mr Strazdins told Sky News host Andrew Bolt that he was walked off the road, away from the protesters. “My partner ... was in the shop, she had them on her head as well, and we had them on all day," he said. “The police officer said there are 30,000 people out there and this is the problem. “I felt really disappointed, I was gobsmacked as to what happened.”

RE: arrested in Melbourne for carrying Australian flag on Australia Day - p358 - 01-30-2024

Hard to believe the Police could stoop so low.

Yet typical of Police Forces all over the world.

They are actually controlled from Switzerland via the International Police Association.

The Militarization, the officiousness is all planned and executed.

Business as usual.

What will happen when blow back happens?

PSmile

RE: arrested in Melbourne for carrying Australian flag on Australia Day - SomeJackleg - 01-30-2024

(01-30-2024, 06:36 AM)727Sky Wrote: You just have to wonder how much longer the Muslims and their sympathizers will let us live in our own native countries ? I suppose the couple was lucky the cop was evidently not a Muslim too.
Quote:Frank Strazdins has spoken out after he was placed under arrest for inciting a riot by having the Australian flag on his head near an Invasion Day protest. Mr Strazdins told Sky News host Andrew Bolt that he was walked off the road, away from the protesters. “My partner ... was in the shop, she had them on her head as well, and we had them on all day," he said. “The police officer said there are 30,000 people out there and this is the problem. “I felt really disappointed, I was gobsmacked as to what happened.”

saw this last night in the shoutbox where bally posted the video. at first i thought another woketard government employee.

but then i got to thinking. he really didn't arrest him / them from the description the couple gave, all he did was detain them and let them go telling them to avoid the woketard mob. to me being arrested means cuffs slapped on, ride down to the station, bunch of paper work, finger prints, mug shot, then over to the county jail waiting to be bailed out if possible.

maybe he was just looking out for them and thought he'd educate them some before 30,000 real woketard jihadi supporters beat their ass to a plup.