Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court $83 Million Judgement On Trump - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court $83 Million Judgement On Trump (/showthread.php?tid=1732)

Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court $83 Million Judgement On Trump - Infolurker - 01-27-2024

Nobody has ever seen anything like this... The corrupt Judge forced the defense attorney to tell him the questions she was going to ask and how Trump would answer and censored the questions were not DNC approved. 

Trump ordered to pay 83 million..... to a lady who said she was raped sometime in the 1990s but doesn't know the day, the month, or EVEN THE YEAR because if she flubs the date and Trump can prove he wasn't even in the state it will kill their bogus fake trial.

SAVAGE ANGEL Alina Habba ERUPTS After Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court Denies Trump the Right to Speak and Slaps Him with $83 Million Judgement! WTH? (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/savage-angel-alina-habba-erupts-after-corrupt-new/

Quote:Trump attorney Alina Habba WENT OFF after the crooked New York City court slapped President Trump with an $83 million judgment for speaking out against the disgusting lies of a crazed woman who said he lured her into a Bergdorf Goodman store some 25 or 30 years ago and raped her in a dressing room where they were trying on lingerie. The entire story lacks credulity and is like something from a Law and Order sketch.

Today, the crooked court ordered President Trump to pay E. Jean Carroll $83 million for something he said about this crazy woman back when he was president in 2019. Free speech is no longer allowed in this country, especially for Republican lawmakers, Trump supporters, and conservative journalists.
Alina Habba was also regularly abused by Clinton Judge Lewis Kaplan during the trial. On Friday, the far-left judge threatened to jail Habba for speaking in court!
Quote:[b]Attorney Alina Habba:[/b] Ladies and gentlemen, you are not allowed to be stripped of every defense that you have. You are not allowed to be told that you can’t bring it up. And imagine a point where a judge tells the lawyer before your client, the former President of the United States, the leading candidate and obvious nominee for the Republican Party, before he takes the stand to defend himself. Ms. Haba, tell me the questions you’re going to ask in open court and tell me exactly what he’s going to respond. And then edited my questions, edited the response he was allowed to give.
And guess what my client did? He took the stand. He abided by the rules of this corrupt system that I have seen.
We will immediately appeal. We will set aside that ridiculous jury. And I just want to remind you all of one thing. [b]I will continue with President Trump to fight for everybody’s first Amendment right to speak. Everybody’s a right to defend themselves when they are wrongfully accused.[/b] And to be able to say, I didn’t do it, and to double and triple and quadruple down and say, this is wrong. This is wrong. We are in the state of New York. We are in a New York jury. And that is why we are seeing these witch hunts, these hoaxes, as he calls them, and this is another one of them be brought in New York, in states where they know they will get juries like this.

RE: Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court $83 Million Judgement On Trump - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-27-2024

INSANE as Joe Biden getting 81 million votes!! Emotions are now big $$$.

[Image: hAhBiKO.jpg]

[Image: sWvjWrJ.jpg]

Hope he wins on appeal.

RE: Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court $83 Million Judgement On Trump - Snarl - 01-28-2024

I'm (not) sorry.

People need to start dying in droves.

RE: Corrupt New York Kangaroo Court $83 Million Judgement On Trump - 727Sky - 01-28-2024

The case will be appealed which will make a bunch of lawyers happy ($)... The problem with going against the state is they have unlimited money to mess with you while a citizen just goes broke.