Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION (/showthread.php?tid=1723)

Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Infolurker - 01-24-2024

The whole damned thing is corrupt. GOP attempt to bribe her, all on audio.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1749885512163205344

https://twitter.com/WarClandestine/status/1749913410802757992

Quote:The Kari Lake/Dewitt phone call is confirmation that:

1- A swamp/deep state exists
2- They fear Trump and his allies
3- They have financial interest in preventing Trump and his allies from holding office
4- They are capable of assassination

This isn’t an election. It’s a war.

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - 727Sky - 01-24-2024

For those who hate Trump...Think about all the harassment and legal games the left has tried to do to Trump... That should be enough reason for everyone to vote for him and pray for him to steer this ship of state away from the destination of WEF doom it is presently on. WEF and their minions want us to eat bugs... what on planet earth besides birds eat bugs????????????? Lizards and LIZARD PEOPLE !1111111 hahahha.

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - DuckforcoveR - 01-24-2024

mediumgiggle mediumgiggle mediumgiggle

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Snarl - 01-24-2024

Kari Lake supported and voted for B. 0bozo.

I wouldn't waste my time pissing on her if she were set ablaze.

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Ninurta - 01-24-2024

A few things to be garnered from this tape. If they are willing to try to buy her off, then they are afraid of what she stands for. If they are willing to try to buy her off, then they think she has an excellent shot at winning.

They seem to be scared of something, and scared people do irrational things - like assassinations.

She would have won the governorship had the current governor not pulled shenanigans and had the vote miscounted and skewed to benefit herself. What kind of bonehead allows a candidate for office to have control over the vote count? That's like hiring a fox to guard a chicken house. It's how they run elections in Russia - doesn't anyone recall when Stalin said "I don't care who votes, as long as I am the one who counts the votes?"

It was a bit chilling when she brought up the potential for assassination that whomever she was talking to pulled the statistic that "that cartels are operating in all 50 states now" out of the thin blue air in his ass. It had nothing to do with the conversation UNLESS you consider it to be a not so thinly veiled threat.

It may be that they are afraid to steal another election through fraudulent voting, because so many folks will be watching for it, so they plan to fall back to Plan B, and keep whomever they consider the "wrong" folks from running for office at all...

... by any means necessary.

Lawfare, bribery, assassination... it appears to be anything goes on the table now. The other guy on Twitter was right - this won't be an election, it's shaping up to be a Shadow War.

Stay out of the shadows, unless you or your bodyguards are really good with knives. Luckily, I'm really good with knives.

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Snarl - 01-24-2024

(01-24-2024, 05:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Stay out of the shadows, unless you or your bodyguards are really good with knives. Luckily, I'm really good with knives.

Knives (and knifers) give me the heebie-jeebies. Ya know what they say will happen when you get into one: "You're gonna get cut."

This guy ... Mike Donvito ... I'd just have to shoot and call 'self defense' if he ever started moving towards me.  Laughing

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Infolurker - 01-27-2024

‘Our jaws DROPPED’: Why Kari Lake waited 11 months to release alleged bribery tape

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Ninurta - 01-27-2024

(01-24-2024, 07:47 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(01-24-2024, 05:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Stay out of the shadows, unless you or your bodyguards are really good with knives. Luckily, I'm really good with knives.

Knives (and knifers) give me the heebie-jeebies. Ya know what they say will happen when you get into one: "You're gonna get cut."

This guy ... Mike Donvito ... I'd just have to shoot and call 'self defense' if he ever started moving towards me.  Laughing

Well, not to make you jittery now, but when you were visiting, as you sat in the living room,  everyone within 1000 meters of you - except Grace - was, or at some time had been, a knife fighter. I had put most of my knives up, except for the bin full of swords in the corner and the spears in the other corner. I just had no place else to put those!

Once upon a time, I could carry a Marine K-Bar concealed. I used to carry one a lot. Nowadays, in my old age, I just carry a karambit usually. Ain't much good for stabs, but it's hell on wheels for those rolling cuts he mentions.

The guy in the video does seem a bit murder-y. Everything he mentioned below the waist, except for one cut (the one to the outside of the thigh) would kill an opponent in a matter of seconds by severing the femoral artery.

Sticking a thumb through their eye and through the back of their eye socket ain't good for their health, either. The bone is thin there, so it can be done, but it's a lot easier just to roll that eye out onto their cheek. That usually takes all the belligerence out of 'em too, with a little less damage to them.

Hillbillies, huh? What the hell can you do with us?

RE: Audio LEAKED Of GOP Trying To BRIBE Kari Lake, Fears ASSASSINATION - Snarl - 01-28-2024

(01-27-2024, 04:51 AM)Infolurker Wrote: ‘Our jaws DROPPED’: Why Kari Lake waited 11 months to release alleged bribery tape

Kari Lake would fit in real good with the DC crowd. She's a scumbag. All of her appeal is cosmetic.

She supported Obama and voted for him. She sees it's easier to get a GOP pass than she'd ever get running head-to-head against other liberals.

When you sort it all out ... realizing this is what's created the uni-party ...