Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: The Enlightened Ones or The Powers That Be (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=74)
+--- Thread: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary (/showthread.php?tid=1707)

Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - Infolurker - 01-19-2024

How many of you voted for this guy to be the planner of humanity?

Thought not.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/schwab-elections-wef-predictive-ai

Quote:World Economic Forum Chairman Klaus Schwab envisioned a future without elections, predicting that voting will no longer be needed as artificial intelligence will be able to predict who voters would want in power.

Schwab spoke to Google co-founder Sergey Brin on stage at the WEF gathering and discussed the predicting powers of AI technology.

"Digital technologies mainly have an analytical power; now we go into a predictive power, and we have seen the first examples, and your company very much evolved into it," he told the Google founder. "The next step could be to go into a prescriptive mode, which means you do not even have to have elections any more because you can already predict."

Next, with the audience eerily silent, Schwab then asked if elections would even be necessary given that the outcomes would already be predicted.

"Afterwards you can say 'why do we need elections?' because we know what the result will be."

Brin then pontificated about eliminating world leaders — replaced by an AI decision-making apparatus — and praised Schwab for his "profound" thoughts.

Schwab later explained that a "crucial issue" that needs to be tackled would be how humanity is viewed.

"We need new concepts to define what humanity is and what's the purpose of our lives is," 

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - xuenchen - 01-20-2024

ALAS !!! Another new way to rig elections !!  

Smile Cool

[Image: 3311.gif]

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - Schmoe - 01-20-2024

Yeah, this out-of-touch, turtle-looking fuck needs to go lay down.  I'm so tired of these narcissistic pieces of shit thinking they know what's best for everyone.

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - Ninurta - 01-20-2024

Here's the kicker - AI has not yet learned to actually think, but it HAS already learned to lie. I know this to be fact, as I have had an AI lie to me.

Now to be fair, it may not have known it was lying - it may have just been parroting propaganda it heard on the internet and, not being able to actually think, simply spit that propaganda back out at me since it could not evaluate the statements. Nevertheless, they were bold faced lies, lies about circumstances I am acutely personally aware of the facts about.

A more nefariously-minded and less generous person might be forgiven for harboring suspicions that it was actually programmed to lie to me.

Still, a lie is a lie, knowingly or not. With that in mind, Klaus baby, let's just let the masses go through the motions of an election for peace of mind, mmkay? You might find yourself with a full scale rebellion on your hands if you disenfranchise us that blatantly, and allow what we know to be an... imperfect... technology start thinking and choosing for us.

Bad juju in that, and "here there be dragons".

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - 727Sky - 01-22-2024

98% for sure this is fake but at least someone has a voice and speaks for many Fake or not !
Since the WEF is always talking about eating bugs maybe the members really are Lizard people !! hahahha

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - Snarl - 01-22-2024

(01-20-2024, 06:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Here's the kicker - AI has not yet learned to actually think, but it HAS already learned to lie. I know this to be fact, as I have had an AI lie to me.

AI ain't all it's cracked up to be. Yeah ... they can bot it out to overwhelm everything rational that's being said. Reduce everyone else's voice to a Tweet that's lost in an ocean of white noise. I imagine they'll turn it on as soon as it can fool most people into believing they're listening to a human.

I've played with it. I've asked the right questions that cause the engine to reverse itself:

[ME]: Are you incapable of learning from what I am teaching you here?

[AI CHAT BOT]: As an AI language model, I don't have the ability to learn or retain information in the same way that humans do. However, I can provide you with information and answer questions based on the knowledge and data that I have been trained on. If there is something specific you would like to discuss or teach me, please feel free to share, and I will do my best to assist you.

[ME]: That makes me sad.

[AI CHAT BOT]: I apologize if my previous response made you feel sad. As an AI language model, I don't have emotions or feelings. My purpose is to provide helpful and informative responses to the best of my abilities. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let me know, and I'll be glad to assist you.

[ME]: I wish we could have an intelligent discussion … that you could learn from it … and, change your opinions of consensus science. If you can only regurgitate what you’ve been trained for, my expectations of Artificial Intelligence are greatly diminished.

[AI CHAT BOT]: I apologize if I'm not meeting your expectations. As an AI, I'm here to provide helpful and informative responses based on the data I've been trained on. While I strive to provide accurate information, I should note that my responses are generated based on patterns, trends, and information found in a wide variety of sources. If you have specific questions or concerns, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you.
-Line Break-
ETA: Not wasting my time with it anymore. It will convey that Big Lie the Nazis were fond of telling. If it can't be trusted ... it should be recognized as untrustworthy ... and avoided.

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - SomeJackleg - 01-22-2024

(01-22-2024, 05:29 AM)727Sky Wrote: 98% for sure this is fake but at least someone has a voice and speaks for many Fake or not !
Since the WEF is always talking about eating bugs maybe the members really are Lizard people !! hahahha

it is, end the madness posted the aftermath where he apologized in the shoutbox sporting a black ( the Black Eye Club ) and he was cussin them in that one to.

here the link end the madness posted.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747682491140628842

and the youtube one.

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - Ninurta - 01-23-2024

(01-22-2024, 02:33 PM)Snarl Wrote:
ETA: Not wasting my time with it anymore. It will convey that Big Lie the Nazis were fond of telling. If it can't be trusted ... it should be recognized as untrustworthy ... and avoided.

Exactly. Once an AI is caught in a lie, it is of no further use. In the case I mentioned, the conversation was of no consequence - it was only about an Indian tribe that I have first-hand inside knowledge of, but which the AI only spouted ridiculous notions spawned by anthropologists who know nothing of it that cannot be gathered together from an office arm chair... a lot of which was, to be charitable, just made-up speculation pushed out as "fact", and incredibly wrong.

So I broke contact with the AI. It actually emailed me several times trying to lure me back into the conversation, but I only replied once - "No. You lied to me, and cannot be trusted."

It's sad that lying is the one human quality they've managed to build in to AI. As Miyamoto Musashi mentioned in his "Book of Five Rings", from one thing know 10,000 things. In this case, know that if it will lie to you about little things, it will also lie to you about big things, important things, everything.

So, I have no further use for AI. It seems they are intent on integrating it into everything, so as time goes on, I expect there will be more and more things I have to avoid in order to avoid the AI. Luckily, I grew up in pre-technology days, in pre-technology ways, so it won't really be a hardship for me. I worry more for the minds of those who didn't have that experience, may not be able to handle that experience, and will know no better than to lap up all the pablum that the AIs have to offer them... i.e. "today's youth".

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - 727Sky - 01-25-2024

Ministry of truth: When lies they claim are true and true facts are called lies.  WEF grand plans.

RE: Why do we need elections? WEF chairman Schwab declares voting will not be necessary - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-30-2024

New Truthstream Vid: 2024 reveals the usual suspects characterizing themselves as "trustees" of a world state of their own design, with dire consequences for individual freedom in the emerging era driven by AI surveillance tech.

[Image: 4KDkHV8.jpg]