Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Chinese lab debuts mutant coronavirus with 100% kill rate in humanized mice - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: General Health Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+--- Thread: Chinese lab debuts mutant coronavirus with 100% kill rate in humanized mice (/showthread.php?tid=1699)

Chinese lab debuts mutant coronavirus with 100% kill rate in humanized mice - Infolurker - 01-18-2024

I see it in chat as well. I was going to post this a few days ago but it wasn't "mainstream" yet. 

The Chinese are still performing massive Gain Of Function "research" on coronaviruses. Now they have managed to tinker with one that has a possible 100% mortality rate in "Humanized Mice".

The mice have Human traits, genetically modified to have human Ace2 receptors in order to closely mimic what it will do to a human host.

I haven't seen it in written stories but the traits of this mutant virus from the information given is Asymptomatic spread with the infected not knowing that they are carriers for a couple of days and infecting others. This appears to last for 2-3 days before you know you are sick, after which, massive invasion of lung and trachea tissue, the eyes and finally destroying the brain within about 7-10 days.

Don't worry though, it will never escape the lab.......

https://www.theblaze.com/news/chinese-lab-debuts-mutant-coronavirus-with-100-kill-rate-in-humanized-mice

So, let's speculate, what month are we getting our new Pandemic to trigger mail in voting or are they just going to start WW3 instead?

RE: Chinese lab debuts mutant coronavirus with 100% kill rate in humanized mice - xuenchen - 01-18-2024

Ah the original is surfacing!
This is the one they weakened and modified for 2019!
The big one was there first!
Now what's NEXT!

Smile

RE: Chinese lab debuts mutant coronavirus with 100% kill rate in humanized mice - Michigan Swamp Buck - 01-18-2024

I posted the following on Above Top Secret and then on The Patriot Hangout (tapatalk) . . .

The key points I get are . . .

Quote:Doctors trained by Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) have made their version of “pangolin coronavirus” which has been found to have 100 per cent mortality in mice.

The Chinese army made a quote "pangolin coronavirus" capable of 100% mortality in humanized lab mice. The Chinese army created an artificial coronavirus that can potentially kill humans with 100% effectiveness.

Quote:According to the study, carried out by the Beijing University of Chemical Technology, the virus was discovered in 2017 prior to the Covid outbreak.

This particular virus has been worked on for the past six years in a Beijing University.

Quote:The mice, when infected with GX_P2V, displayed severe symptoms, including rapid weight loss within five days after being infected, sluggishness, and their eyes went white. All four mice subjected to the virus died within eight days of infection, revealing a rapid and fatal progression of the disease.

Finally, above are some of the symptoms that may occur in a human subject if said virus gets loose. Even though it could get loose in Beijing, after six years everyone is likely working up their own versions of this novel and dangerous virus.

The source link in the thread at The Patriot Hangout added some more information on symptoms in addition to infolurker's "Asymptomatic spread" detail (that I have shared at TPH).

Quote:. . . reaching a 10% body weight decrease by the sixth day of infection. By the seventh day, "the mice displayed symptoms such as piloerection, hunched posture, and sluggish movements, and their eyes turned white."

Above Top Secret

The Patriot Hangout

RE: Chinese lab debuts mutant coronavirus with 100% kill rate in humanized mice - DuckforcoveR - 01-23-2024

I thought this was satire when I first read it last week. Found some pretty reputable sources talking about it and noting "it's not abnormal to experiment" ...

I suppose they could've done it in secret, but...searching for words here...um...

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*$#!

RE: Chinese lab debuts mutant coronavirus with 100% kill rate in humanized mice - Schmoe - 01-23-2024

(01-23-2024, 04:20 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I thought this was satire when I first read it last week. Found some pretty reputable sources talking about it and noting "it's not abnormal to experiment" ...

I suppose they could've done it in secret, but...searching for words here...um...

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*$#!

Lol right, me too, especially when I read "Chinese lab 'DEBUTS'" as if it were some sort of new car release.  What do they want, a cookie?  I agree with @"xuenchen"#56 ,that Covid19 shit was just the test run.