Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Around the World - Worldwide News (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Forum: Asian Affairs (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply (/showthread.php?tid=1695)

What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - 727Sky - 01-16-2024

Opportunity knocks ? Once the population stops being afraid of dying the dictators days are numbered; at least I hope that rule holds true. I would like to see sniper groups armed and popping CCP heads of state. Stupid to go head to head with the PLA yet Mao was supplied (Russia) and toppled the National government after they were decimated fighting off the Japanese.

RE: What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - Michigan Swamp Buck - 01-16-2024

Interesting. If this is good info and not some Chinese propaganda, it supports some of what I've heard here and there. Also, it looks like the same tactics our government would use to break the resistance.

It seems that if all these Chinese protests were for real our news media would be blowing it all out of proportion in support of freedom and (the left's favorite buzz word) "democracy". Telling how this subject is under a media blackout.

RE: What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - 727Sky - 01-18-2024

(01-16-2024, 03:14 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Interesting. If this is good info and not some Chinese propaganda, it supports some of what I've heard here and there. Also, it looks like the same tactics our government would use to break the resistance.

It seems that if all these Chinese protests were for real our news media would be blowing it all out of proportion in support of freedom and (the left's favorite buzz word) "democracy". Telling how this subject is under a media blackout.

Maybe because the current regime is bought and paid for (several million by most accounts) by China Tappingfoot

RE: What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-18-2024

(01-16-2024, 10:44 AM)727Sky Wrote: Opportunity knocks ? Once the population stops being afraid of dying the dictators days are numbered; at least I hope that rule holds true. I would like to see sniper groups armed and popping CCP heads of state. Stupid to go head to head with the PLA yet Mao was supplied (Russia) and toppled the National government after they were decimated fighting off the Japanese.

Yes. We'll pick-up arms in Odessa. I'll load and you fly. Let's Go!

Sorry, had a flashback to Nic Cage in Lord of War movie.

RE: What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - Infolurker - 01-18-2024

I thought the Taliban was doing massive sales on US equipment at bottom basement prices?

RE: What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - BIAD - 01-18-2024

I believe Judge Reinhold said it correctly...

"That guy sold 'em, and Dent bought 'em with stolen money from Adriano's and his own race track!
He was on his way to Central America! And, if you'd bother to TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR
ASS, you'd see we solved the WHOLE GODDAMN THING!.."

[Image: 061510c1922f0b5733c9d65b31cf13a6.jpg]

Now... the questions are, who's sells 'em and would it be in their best interests to have these constant
skirmishes in countries around the world? Which civilian foreign intelligence service of the US was one
of the first on the ground when Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) did their thing against Israel?
thumbsup2

RE: What a great oppportunity for covert arms supply - Snarl - 01-18-2024

Let me know if you find Stingers on sale.  Laughing