Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Vivek drops out and endorses Trump (/showthread.php?tid=1692)

Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - 727Sky - 01-16-2024

Good speech

RE: Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - Ninurta - 01-16-2024

Good.

Now if we can just get Nikki Haley to read the tea leaves...

Around half of the folks that voted for Haley said that they'd vote for Biden over Trump. Those folks just need to turn in their Republican cards and come out of their closets... just go right ahead and declare their communist leanings. If they'd vote for Biden or Haley either one, then they aren't actual Republicans. At best they are Neocons, which, are just Leftists who are still in the closet.

I'd vote for Mickey Mouse over Nikki Haley, but I wouldn't vote for Biden - or Lenin, either - over anyone at all. I'd just sit at the house on election day and sharpen knives...

... and that's what I'll do if Haley gets the nomination, too. No point in voting for Biden in drag!

Ravaswamy IS a Republican, but he's still too young and inexperienced to ride the oval Office rodeo.

RE: Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - SomeJackleg - 01-17-2024

(01-16-2024, 09:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Good.

Ravaswamy IS a Republican, but he's still too young and inexperienced to ride the oval Office rodeo.

swamy boy is a crook and i'm surprised he's not in jail and there wasn't much mentions about his insider trading and pumping and dumping pharma stocks. that's how he made his money and there have been a few folks point it out in the media but not much as one would epect.

Quote:Ramaswamy's investments achieved massive returns—close to 5,000 percent by some measures, generating millions of dollars for QVT Financial; Ramaswamy's annual income also jumped during this period, from modest five and six figure salaries to more than $2.2 million in 2011 and $1.9 million in 2012, according to his own tax returns. And these were not tiny bets: In each of these three cases, at some point during the time the stock was held, Ramaswamy/QVT was either the single largest investor in the stock, or the stock was Ramaswamy/QVT's single largest position in the portfolio. Not even John D. Rockefeller, Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, Steve Schwarzman, or Warren Buffett have had such whopping returns.

Questionable Stock Trade Patterns in Ramaswamy's Wall Street Past| Opinion

RE: Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-17-2024

(01-17-2024, 01:52 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(01-16-2024, 09:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Good.

swamy boy is a crook and i'm surprised he's not in jail and there wasn't much mentions about his insider trading and pumping and dumping pharma stocks. that's how he made his money and there have been a few folks point it out in the media but not much as one would epect.

Quote:Ramaswamy's investments achieved massive returns—close to 5,000 percent by some measures, generating millions of dollars for QVT Financial; Ramaswamy's annual income also jumped during this period, from modest five and six figure salaries to more than $2.2 million in 2011 and $1.9 million in 2012, according to his own tax returns. And these were not tiny bets: In each of these three cases, at some point during the time the stock was held, Ramaswamy/QVT was either the single largest investor in the stock, or the stock was Ramaswamy/QVT's single largest position in the portfolio. Not even John D. Rockefeller, Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, Steve Schwarzman, or Warren Buffett have had such whopping returns.

Questionable Stock Trade Patterns in Ramaswamy's Wall Street Past| Opinion

Of course he is a crook. It is a prerequisite for all political positions.

All clowns, jackasses, and ignoramuses, are selected first.

RE: Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - 727Sky - 01-17-2024

A 1776 moment ?

RE: Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-17-2024

(01-17-2024, 07:52 AM)727Sky Wrote: A 1776 moment ?

He won’t win a golden globe, but he plays his role on cue.

He sounds like the over eager kid, trying too hard for the part.

RE: Vivek drops out and endorses Trump - Infolurker - 01-18-2024

Too soon? Just to be funny because I do like Ramaswamy and I really do not like Romney. 

[Image: 43e.jpg]