Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? (/showthread.php?tid=1656)

Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - kdog - 01-07-2024

Maybe I am stupid or the internet is blocking me, But has anyone been charged or convicted of insurrection. 

Many liberals I come across believe that all these people arrested was because of insurrection. 

Please, educate me.

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - SomeJackleg - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 03:53 AM)kdog Wrote: Maybe I am stupid or the internet is blocking me, But has anyone been charged or convicted of insurrection. 

Many liberals I come across believe that all these people arrested was because of insurrection. 

Please, educate me.

i know that there have been convictions for Seditious Conspiracy for proud boys and oath keepers. but i don't recall any insurrection convictions or charges for insurrection.

many people get sedition and insurrection confussed thinking the mean the same thing. they  are related

sedition is the speech to incite rebellion / insurrection.
insurrection is the actual violent action of rebellion.

if memory serves, you can be convicted if you incite and then participate in the violence / rebellion or just be convicted for sedition for just incitement. but if you only responded to the incitement and didn't incite it that would fall under insurrection, not real sure about that because the U.S. code is kinda convoluted.

here is the code for both,

Quote:If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

link to Cornell Law School : 18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy

Quote:Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

link to Cornell Law School : 18 U.S. Code § 2383 - Rebellion or insurrection  

there have been a shit pot load of folks that have been convicted for lesser charges. here is a wiki for some of them. the the proud boys and oath keepers ones are listed to.

Criminal proceedings in the January 6 United States Capitol attack

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-07-2024

Yep, what SomeJackleg said above.

I'll add...

Quote:Hundreds of convictions, but a major mystery is still unsolved 3 years after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot

Authorities are still working to identify more than 80 people wanted for acts of violence at the Capitol and to find out who placed pipe bombs outside the Republican and Democratic national committees’ offices the day before the Capitol attack. And they continue to regularly make new arrests, even as some Jan. 6 defendants are being released from prison after completing their sentences.

More than 1,230 people have been charged with federal crimes in the riot, ranging from misdemeanor offenses like trespassing to felonies like assaulting police officers and seditious conspiracy. Roughly 730 people have pleaded guilty to charges, while another roughly 170 have been convicted of at least one charge at a trial decided by a judge or a jury, according to an Associated Press database.

Only two defendants have been acquitted of all charges, and those were trials decided by a judge rather than a jury.

About 750 people have been sentenced, with almost two-thirds receiving some time behind bars. Prison sentences have ranged from a few days of intermittent confinement to 22 years in prison. The longest sentence was handed down to Enrique Tarrio, the former Proud Boys national chairman who was convicted of seditious conspiracy for what prosecutors described as a plot to stop the transfer of power from Trump, a Republican, to Joe Biden, a Democrat.

The Fed bois are still hunting, yet our damn border is wide open.

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - kdog - 01-07-2024

So antifa and BLM are granted immunity and get payed because of politics, or loopholes .

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - SomeJackleg - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 05:10 AM)kdog Wrote: So antifa and BLM are granted immunity and get payed because of politics, or loopholes .

antifa and BLM don't count as far as libtards and dematardions are concerned. they are tools for oppressing and and destroying the U.S..

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - 727Sky - 01-07-2024

FBI dick weeds dressed as Trump supporters were everywhere and leading the way for those who fell for the trap.

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - kdog - 01-07-2024

What is funny is I was in DC around December between Christmas and New Years in 2020 to visit my son who lives with his mom in Falls Church Virginia. We went to the Lincoln Memorial and other places , but that place was  locked down because of the riots and couldn't get close or see the white house because of all the barricades and fences and guards 

Then all of a sudden all those heavily guarded places became easy access to " insurrectionist "  

All that shit was allowed and staged.

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - GeauxHomeLittleD - 01-07-2024

Just here to back up Kdog. We were taking a little sight seeing visit to DC on December 29th, around one week before the bullshit. They had everything barricaded and guarded so heavily we could only see the tops of the White House and the Capitol Building. We were only able to visit outside stuff like Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument (might have posted pics at old site but not sure). 

January 6th we watched everything on live stream- they had taken down a lot of the barricades and left only the short, easily moved barricades which is not how it was when we were there a week earlier- at that time they had a giant, iron looking cage around the capitol building (like right up against the walls and columns almost) nearly as tall as the building itself plus the barricades we saw on the live stream that the police moved themselves. and caused me to wonder how the employees were even getting in the building.

The whole situation was definitely a huge set up!

[Image: QYKwL9k.jpg]

[Image: PHfw4bd.jpg]

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - xuenchen - 01-07-2024

There's been no insurrection convictions from any Jan6 cases.

All we have are hearsay and guilt by assumption fueled by The MSM and Democrat shills.

Cool

Here's one of the biggest biased WIKI entry of all time.....

100% wacked BS sources and references!

Jan6 WIKI

Smile

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - Ninurta - 01-07-2024

I'd be willing to bet no one has even been charged with Insurection. See, if they charged anyone, then they'd have to prove the charges in court, and that is something they cannot do for lack of evidence. I've not even seen any evidence of arms among the protestors, much less armed action aimed at overthrowing a government.

The only people I know of being shot were unarmed, could not fire back or defend themselves, and on the protestor's side of the equation. Pretty weak sauce for an "insurrection".

RE: Has Anyone Been Charged or Convicted Of Insurrection ? - EndtheMadnessNow - 01-08-2024

mediumgiggle
[Image: ihcOPjs.jpg]

[Image: 9tMC8Fq.jpg]

LMAO