Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech (/showthread.php?tid=1644)

Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - Infolurker - 01-05-2024

Joe Biden Calls Millions of Americans “Extremists” in First Campaign Ad of 2024 (VIDEO)

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1742998026359320711

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/joe-biden-calls-millions-americans-extremists-first-campaign/

Quote:Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech

In September 2022, Biden delivered the most divisive and evil speech in US history.

The imagery was shocking.

The red glow.

The shadowy Marines standing behind Joe Biden as he threatened millions of Trump supporters.

“MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution, they do not believe in the rule of law … They promote authoritarian leaders and they fan the flames of political violence,” said Biden.
[Image: IMG_7324-1.jpg]

Quote:Under Biden, American patriots are in jail without due process, and his main political opponent President Donald Trump has been indicted four times. Let’s not forget that numerous blue states are trying to remove Trump from the 2024 ballots.

Biden exploits January 6th to push his leftist agenda.

TGP reported on Wednesday that crooked Joe will be at Valley Forge this Saturday to talk about the dangers of white supremacy. Apparently, all Trump supporters are white supremacists according to Biden.

Saturday will be the third anniversary of the Jan. 6, 2021 fed-surrection where Capitol Police Officers fired on unsuspecting Trump supporters without warning and killed three Trump supporters through violence. A fourth Trump supporter died that day from a heart attack.

No Capitol police officers died in the riots.

Joe Biden will use the J6 anniversary to accuse Trump supporters of being white supremacists.

Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech.
In September 2022, Biden delivered the most divisive and evil speech in US history.
The imagery was shocking.
The red glow.
The shadowy Marines standing behind Joe Biden as he threatened millions of Trump supporters.
“MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution, they do not believe in the rule of law … They promote authoritarian leaders and they fan the flames of political violence,” said Biden.

RE: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - Ninurta - 01-05-2024

Quote:... Capitol Police Officers fired on unsuspecting Trump supporters without warning and killed three Trump supporters through violence. A fourth Trump supporter died that day from a heart attack. ...

That sort of feeds right into a psychological operation I've been working up for use over the coming year of elections.

The basic premise is to use a tactic I used successfully over several years at ATS. it's real simple. Just hold their feet to the fire and make them prove their allegations and assertions. To do it successfully, a couple of things MUST be observed. 1) Don't get combative. Combativeness puts your opponent on the alert and increases their own combative response. That's not productive, as it will solidify them in their error as they start thinking they must have hit a nerve in order to make you so combative. That just gives them a positive feedback loop for their erroneous beliefs. 2) Know your stuff. Be ready yourself to prove any and all assertions you make. If you can't support what you are saying, no one is going to believe you... and that makes the whole movement look bad, like a bunch of loons.

You have to be able to support your own contentions because you are going to maneuver your opponents into a space where they are unable to support theirs. If you can't prove your own, then no one wins, and everyone looks like they don't know what they are talking about. Observers will just turn both of you off, and go turn their TV on.

This is where the above quote comes in: the assertion is made that 3 protestors were killed by Capitol Police that day. I only know of ONE, Ashley Babbit. Who were the other two? To make the article effective, the writer of it would had to have specified just who all 3 of them were and the circumstances of their death, rather than just make a nebulous claim that "3 were killed".

Conversely, the opposition is constantly making the claim that Sicknick was killed on Jan 6 by the "protestors", or what they call "insurrectionists".  Folks on Team Freedom MUST be ready with facts when that assertion comes up, to counter it. They must be aware that Sicknick did not die that day, but later, and the Coroner's report specified that he died from stroke rather than any violence of that day.

That's how you win - by being sure and specific of YOUR facts while maneuvering your opponent into a position where they have to defend their claims with specifics. Works like a charm, every time. Remember, you are not looking to change their mind - although that may happen - you are looking to influence the thoughts of any observers of the debate. THEY are really your target audience.

So here's the general plan of the psychological operation, for anyone else that may want to participate. It's not a secret, hidden, or exclusive thing - anyone can join in!

First, you have to pick your target. People who are excitable and can be led into not thinking things through, are the best choice. They are the easiest to wrap up into a ball of unthinking nerves. Fortunately, almost ALL of the people on the Left, who will be your pool of opponents to choose from, fit that description. On the other side of the coin, YOU have to avoid being led into not thinking, or else YOU get rolled up into a ball of unthinking nerves. This is why remaining calm whatever they say is so imperative. You have to at least appear to be unshakeable, unflappable. Observers will notice who is getting agitated, and will credit that to uncertainty, being wrong.

Next, you assess their most likely avenue of attack, which claims they are going to try to hammer home without having to provide any evidence. For this example, I'll use the often made assertion that "Trump is an Authoritarian". You just maneuver them into making that claim, then FORCE THEM TO PROVE IT WITH SPECIFIC EXAMPLES. I'm not going to tell you how to nudge them into making that claim. They are already predisposed to make it, so it should not be difficult. Be creative. if I told you exactly how to do it, after two or three times the rest would be on the alert, and whatever I said would no longer work.

So, be creative.

Then you lull them by saying something like "I don't much care for Trump, either. He was making all those mean tweets when he should have been using that time to do the People's Business." Now in my case, that comes easily, because I happen to believe that statement is true. Then you follow up with something like "However, I'm not so sure he's smart enough to be very Authoritarian. What makes you say that, that he's authoritarian? What specifically has he done to lead you to that conclusion?" They will likely have some response to that, which you will have to be ready to counter, but counter nicely... NOT combatively. If they see you getting combative, they'll think they have you on the ropes and move in for the kill. Not to mention that any observers (your real audience), will lose interest because they will see a combative reaction as an admission of failure on a subconscious level, too.

So, be ready to counter those claims - nicely! - to get them out of the way to move on with your own attack.

Once you have disposed of those claims, start asking specifics that are generally agreed to be totalitarian or authoritarian dick moves. Questions like "But who among his political opponents did Trump try to jail?" Hold their feet to the fire. MAKE them come up with an answer, even if it's just an admission of "well... I don't know any specifically..." Do not move on from one question to the next, no matter how hard they try to move on or change the subject, until you have forced them to make an answer. Pin them down to that question until they have answered it or admitted that they can't.

Other good questions are things like "Well, who did Trump have jailed without due process?" They won't be able to answer that, either, but the connection to the J6 protestors will immediately be apparent to most people... and it was not the Trump administration that had those folks jailed. Another might be "Who did Trump try to force into involuntary medical experimentation?" What you are doing is pointing out Authoritarian things the BidenHarris regime has done, pointing to their authoritarianism, while appearing to ask for specifics on Trumps alleged Authoritarianism.

The farther you get into this line or reasoning, the less and less your opponent will actually be able to think. There will come a point when everyone watching, including themselves, realize just who the actual authoritarian is, whether they will admit it or not.

This is just one example. This operation can be conducted against just about every claim the authoritarian Left is making against the allegedly "extremist" Right. Your goal is to take whatever they say and point out that it's really the Left doing it, while trying to project it upon the Right and smear them with it.

Try it, you'll like it! It's fun!

AND you'll be doing a service to your country, assisting in extracting it from the talons of the Marxist leftists!

RE: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - Ninurta - 01-05-2024

Another thing - there is a current psychological operation being waged by the Left that is getting on my nerves. it offends me. That is their constant working in to conversation of the phrase "our democracy". There is no such thing as "our" democracy. What they are doing there is trying to force their opponents - generally the Right - into THEIR democracy, where they can then proceed to strip the rights of everyone not them away, under the guise of "democracy", which everyone has admitted to being a good thing by allowing themselves to be forced into the Left's version of "democracy".

Wherever and whenever you see or hear people using the phrase "our democracy", you should do everything in your power to counter that narrative, avoid and fight against being forced into a political system that you do not agree with, and I for one do not agree with being forced into a system where my own liberty and rights are up for grabs while the Leftist's remain secure.

Just something to think about, but make no mistake, the use of that phrase IS a planned and proceeding psychological warfare operation. it is deliberate.

For grins and giggles, if you happen to watch BidenHarris' speech, count the number of times he says "our democracy". I recommend taking a shot of whisky every time he does. You'll be glad you did!

===================================================

Another psychological operation being waged by the Left currently is the use of the term "insurrectionist" in relation the the J6 goings-on. The goal is to embed that idea in the psyches of every listener, where the facts are far different. J6 was not n "insurrection", at least not any kind that I've ever seen, nor any kind as defined in law.

However, if they can manage to embed that idea in the minds of everyone, then it becomes much easier for them to proceed with authoritarian operations simply by associating anyone they don't like with "insurrection". Note that Trump is being excluded from ballots currently on the basis of sparking an "insurrection" when A) no insurrection ever occurred and B) Trump has not even been charged, let alone convicted, of insurrection. Ask yourself why that is.

It's because they KNOW that no insurrection ever occurred, and if it were to become a formal charge, they realize they would have to prove one did in court or face losing. Since insurrection cannot be proven because it never happened, they fear trying to formally charge Trump with it and face failure in the public eye.

Instead, they try to surreptitiously sew it into every conversation in an effort to plant seeds in minds that something happened which never did. If they are successful at that, it will be so much easier to pack away their opponents moving forward simply by screeching "insurrection!" whenever they want to pack one away.

RE: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - BodhisattvaStyle - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 07:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Another thing - there is a current psychological operation being waged by the Left that is getting on my nerves. it offends me. That is their constant working in to conversation of the phrase "our democracy". There is no such thing as "our" democracy. What they are doing there is trying to force their opponents - generally the Right - into THEIR democracy, where they can then proceed to strip the rights of everyone not them away, under the guise of "democracy", which everyone has admitted to being a good thing by allowing themselves to be forced into the Left's version of "democracy".

Wherever and whenever you see or hear people using the phrase "our democracy", you should do everything in your power to counter that narrative, avoid and fight against being forced into a political system that you do not agree with, and I for one do not agree with being forced into a system where my own liberty and rights are up for grabs while the Leftist's remain secure.

Just something to think about, but make no mistake, the use of that phrase IS a planned and proceeding psychological warfare operation. it is deliberate.

For grins and giggles, if you happen to watch BidenHarris' speech, count the number of times he says "our democracy". I recommend taking a shot of whisky every time he does. You'll be glad you did!

===================================================

Another psychological operation being waged by the Left currently is the use of the term "insurrectionist" in relation the the J6 goings-on. The goal is to embed that idea in the psyches of every listener, where the facts are far different. J6 was not n "insurrection", at least not any kind that I've ever seen, nor any kind as defined in law.

However, if they can manage to embed that idea in the minds of everyone, then it becomes much easier for them to proceed with authoritarian operations simply by associating anyone they don't like with "insurrection". Note that Trump is being excluded from ballots currently on the basis of sparking an "insurrection" when A) no insurrection ever occurred and B) Trump has not even been charged, let alone convicted, of insurrection. Ask yourself why that is.

It's because they KNOW that no insurrection ever occurred, and if it were to become a formal charge, they realize they would have to prove one did in court or face losing. Since insurrection cannot be proven because it never happened, they fear trying to formally charge Trump with it and face failure in the public eye.

Instead, they try to surreptitiously sew it into every conversation in an effort to plant seeds in minds that something happened which never did. If they are successful at that, it will be so much easier to pack away their opponents moving forward simply by screeching "insurrection!" whenever they want to pack one away.

You should write a book on Counter-Intelligence-A play by play guide. V Cool O

RE: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - Michigan Swamp Buck - 01-05-2024

Ninurta, it sounds like your methods are conservative apologetics. Even though the term apologetics is mostly applied to Christian theology, I had thought about its use in combating the Marxist commie crap I see everywhere. It is the best way to put these people in their place and make them think (hopefully). Also, I agree that the audience you want to persuade is not the loony leftist, it is everyone else who is lurking in the background.

RE: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - xuenchen - 01-05-2024

They're doing all they can to stir up hate against anybody not supporting Biden & Democrats. 2024 is the most dangerous Election year since 1860. The NWO-Democrat Alliance will use BAMN to new extremes and boundaries. They are over amplifying "extremists" which means they themselves will be more "extreme" than ever before. We will be lucky to even see an election in 2024. 

Big Eyes

(01-05-2024, 12:58 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: You should write a book on Counter-Intelligence-A play by play guide. V Cool O

Nah, I don't need any Black Hats knocking on my door. It might upset the neighbor's dogs. When a dog can bite through steel fencing, that's not the kind of critter you want your visitors to rile up!

(01-05-2024, 03:51 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Ninurta, it sounds like your methods are conservative apologetics. Even though the term apologetics is mostly applied to Christian theology, I had thought about its use in combating the Marxist commie crap I see everywhere. It is the best way to put these people in their place and make them think (hopefully). Also, I agree that the audience you want to persuade is not the loony leftist, it is everyone else who is lurking in the background.

I once read a Christian Apologetics book called "Know What You Believe", and the title seemed to be sound advice for all areas of life, not just religion.

Folks need to investigate for themselves, and think for themselves, "know what they believe". When folks DON'T really know what they believe, but are just parroting talking points handed down from higher up, it shows. When they are pressed, they get frustrated and angry, because the answers being sought by the questioner were not covered in the memo handed down from on high, so they don't really "know what they believe", and therefore cannot answer the questions.

Most Marxists are like that - they've read "Das Kapital", but never thought it through enough to know what it really says. Unfortunately, a disturbing number of Conservatives are in the same boat - they don't really know what they believe, either, and think that somehow yelling the talking points louder will cover up that deficiency of knowledge regarding the question asked. It doesn't. it just clues the listener in to the fact that they don't really know what they are talking about.

See the recent (a couple days ago) interview of Mayorkas by Brett Baier for a sterling example of just yelling talking points in an attempt to cover an inability to answer the question at hand. He looked stupid, like he didn't know what he was talking about, on national television... all because he couldn't answer the questions, and had to fall back on repeating the talking points just more loudly.

That's not a very good look in a religious OR a political discussion!

(01-05-2024, 05:44 PM)xuenchen Wrote: They're doing all they can to stir up hate against anybody not supporting Biden & Democrats. 2024 is the most dangerous Election year since 1860. The NWO-Democrat Alliance will use BAMN to new extremes and boundaries. They are over amplifying "extremists" which means they themselves will be more "extreme" than ever before. We will be lucky to even see an election in 2024. 

Big Eyes

I dunno. I thought that for a while, too - that they might try to cancel the elections - but then realized that if they try that, they might face violent opposition from BOTH sides, opposition which they could not survive. I think instead they are going to try to narrow and restrict the choices of candidate, the choices folks can vote for, just to people that see things their way. that gives the appearance of a "free election" without the reality of one. By doing so, they may be able to placate one side, and thereby reduce their opposition forces by half.

Have you noticed how Neocon Nikki Haley, a closet Marxist Authoritarian, has been rising in the polls? yeah, that. Pit her against Joe Biden, and it really doesn't matter who wins - the rest of the nation loses.

So, I think they will try to funnel the vote into a chute of their choosing, sort of like running cattle through the chute at the stockyard, into the slaughter house.

If they fail at convicting Trump, or removing him from enough ballots, I look for an assassination attempt in the last month of the election cycle, probably the last two weeks, as an "October surprise". If they can knock him off that close to election day, then BidenHarris would run unopposed... just like the Bog Boys do in Banana Republics!

Now, that ballot removal thing bothers me. if they are successful, and can remove a candidate from the ballot of enough states, especially the most populous ones, then those states effectively control who wins at the national level. They effectively control ALL of our votes by picking and choosing which candidates have a hope in hell of winning nationally... by restricting the total number of votes they can get overall. They can interfere in elections spectacularly like that. I think, for that  reason, the Federal government needs to step in and say "whoa there! Wait just a damn minnit now - states get to control state elections, but they don't get to control national elections! WE will decide on who can and who cannot be on ballots in national elections!"

If the Feds DON'T do that, they will  face the potential of a nation-wide "insurrection", similar to 1861, from the states who had their choices obviously stolen from them by the states who thought they got to set the playing field and build the stockyard chutes. There are some things that folks just won't put up with, and having their votes stolen from them -being disenfranchised - has been shown historically to be one of those things.

This time around, it might be an actual insurrection, which the first Civil War was not. In an insurrection, people attempt to seize control of their OWN government. In the first Civil War, that never happened. Instead, some states just left the Union and formed their own Confederacy, their own nation, and left the Union government intact. That's not an "insurrection", that's just what some folks will do when they've had enough bullshit from the centralized national government - take their balls and bats and form their own nation instead.

RE: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - BodhisattvaStyle - 01-05-2024

(01-05-2024, 08:25 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 12:58 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: You should write a book on Counter-Intelligence-A play by play guide. V Cool O

Nah, I don't need any Black Hats knocking on my door. It might upset the neighbor's dogs. When a dog can bite through steel fencing, that's not the kind of critter you want your visitors to rile up!

Lmfao
Mmhmmmm.....k..icu

RE: Biden’s speech this weekend will likely be similar to his Moloch speech - xuenchen - 01-05-2024

My God. This asshole is dangerous! 
OK

(01-05-2024, 10:22 PM)xuenchen Wrote: My God. This asshole is dangerous! 
OK

I could only stomach about ten minutes of that, but it only took a minute to see where this was going.

We are in a lot of trouble. rogue-nation. So much trouble, in fact, that we can no longer share our ideas and opinions, or discuss these issues on forums like this without some dumb**** punk a** letter agent spooking their way in, acting like their our friends, and using our "freedom" to spew nazi propaganda at us, manipulate facts, undermine truths, and misdirect our thoughts. We are no longer safe from these weak little agents, who talk all tough like their a badass, but in reality they are just weak little nothings who are just psychopathic serial killers for the government. 
What we actually have is an illusion. An illusion that we still live in a "free country." If we were truly "free" then we would be allowed to discuss these issues without the fear of being put on some list, to be put in some camp one day, simply because we fought back against a narrative that is exactly the end game Adolf Hitler was shooting for. 

We are circling the drain. This will end badly for all of us.

Democracy?? yeah, right...

My response to all of it: