Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Upcoming Movies/Shows - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Movies & TV Shows (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+--- Thread: Upcoming Movies/Shows (/showthread.php?tid=1605)

Upcoming Movies/Shows - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-14-2023

New trailer for "DUNE 2" has been released. In theaters on March 1.

Official poster for "FURIOSA: A MAD MAX SAGA". In theaters on May 24.

[Image: sQ43y7d.jpg]

New poster for Matthew Vaughn’s "ARGYLLE".

[Image: hit2quy.jpg]

First look at Nicolas Cage in ‘THE SURFER’. The psychological thriller follows an Australian ex-pat who buys his family’s beach home but must go to war with a group of surfers who claim the beach for their own.

The first trailer for "BEVERLY HILLS COP 4" has been released. Releasing this Summer on Netflix.

The first trailer for John Krasinski’s "IF" has been released. Starring Ryan Reynolds, John Krasinski, Steve Carell, Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Matt Damon, Alan S Kim and Emily Blunt. In theaters on May 17.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2KvK-w6w8

"ORPHAN 3" is in the works.

[Image: NXeDtMY.jpg]

Zack Snyder’s "REBEL MOON" has ambitious plans for building out this world into its own major franchise.

[Image: Jww4KMA.jpg]
[Image: UuFMmXL.jpg]
Rebel Moon - Part One: A Child of Fire IMDB  | Rebel Moon - Part Two: The Scargiver (2024) IMDB

A live-action "AMERICAN GIRL" movie is in the works at Mattel and Paramount.
Attempting to bank woke off of Barbie.

[Image: fqTNEer.jpg]

Sony will release Jon Watts "WOLFS" theatrically for Apple. Starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt as lone-wolf fixers assigned to the same job. No release date yet. IMDB

Most anticipated movies of 2024, according to a Fandango survey of over 8,000 people.

1- Deadpool 3
2- Beetlejuice 2
3- Ghostbusters 4
4- Dune 2
5- Venom 3
6- Despicable Me 4
7- Inside Out 2
8- LOTR: The War of Rohirrim
9- Gladiator 2
10- A Quiet Place: Day One

Not a single original.

Adventure/Sci-fi...in theaters on February 14.

[Image: AfVZQCS.jpg]
Cassandra Webb is a New York City paramedic who starts to show signs of clairvoyance. Forced to confront revelations about her past, she must protect three young women from a mysterious adversary who wants them dead.

GOOD OMENS has been renewed for a third & final season at Prime Video.

[Image: PJ7m3Aw.jpg]

Over 90 new films and shows just got added to Prime Video and Freevee this month. Full list

Reacher Season 2 premieres on Prime Video on December 15, 2023!

The final season of ‘STRANGER THINGS’ is like "season 1 on steroids." "Everyone’s back together in Hawkins: the boys and Eleven interacting more in line with how it was in season 1."

Mark Wahlberg says the "UNCHARTED 2" script is written.

Movies joining the National Film Registry this year include:

- "Lady and the Tramp" (1955)
- "Fame" (1980)
- "Desperately Seeking Susan" (1985)
- "Home Alone" (1990)
- "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" (1991)
- "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (1993)
- "Apollo 13" (1995)
- "Love & Basketball" (2000)
- "12 Years a Slave" (2013)
Variety

Disney is licensing "LOST" and "PRISON BREAK" to release on Netflix in July 2024.

RE: Upcoming Movies/Shows - Ninurta - 12-15-2023

So, basically all Chick Flicks, to the point of even trying to turn the action-adventure genre into chick-flicks, or re-makes, also trying to turn all the re-makes into chick flicks.

Glad I learned how to whittle, and that a time-bomb all-out-war election season is coming up. At least I won't be bored by Hollywood's, meager offerings.

RE: Upcoming Movies/Shows - dbcowboy - 12-15-2023

We're rewatching "Cocaine Bear" tonight.

Then eating steaks and watching Reacher Season 2 on Amazon tomorrow.

Smile

RE: Upcoming Movies/Shows - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-15-2023

(12-15-2023, 12:12 AM)Ninurta Wrote: So, basically all Chick Flicks, to the point of even trying to turn the action-adventure genre into chick-flicks, or re-makes, also trying to turn all the re-makes into chick flicks.

Glad I learned how to whittle, and that a time-bomb all-out-war election season is coming up. At least I won't be bored by Hollywood's, meager offerings.

Yep, and a whole shitload of animated remakes, films & shows that I didn't bother with.

RE: Upcoming Movies/Shows - NightskyeB4Dawn - 12-15-2023

What kind of American are you???????