Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: The Conspiracy Corner (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+--- Forum: Cryptozoology (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+--- Thread: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack (/showthread.php?tid=1594)

Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - 727Sky - 12-11-2023

I have not watched this yet as I am late out the door for a match.. Let me know if this is a decent story...?

Quote:Today, I bring you the true story of what the Martin family experienced years back. They described being attacked by a group of what they describe as large wolf like creatures. You want want to miss this!

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - Ninurta - 04-15-2024

Here's another Dogman tale, from Michigan, I believe. The woman sure knows how to tell a story, I'll give her that.

I halfway believe it, in part due to my own personal knowledge of how certain agents will try to intimidate folks, the threats they use, and the hell they can bring down. That part of the tale rings true to me, so if part of the tale does, then why not all of it? For the most part, those "agents" are all bluff and bluster, but usually their bluff and bluster is enough to shut folks up. Then you never see them again, but do get the occasional reminder that they are still around, keeping tabs - like Joe's gun being left in a box in his truck bed. That sort of thing.

If bluff and bluster don't work, then they CAN bring out the bigger guns and make bad things happen... but they much prefer the bluff and bluster, because if they have to use stronger measures, it leaves loose ends and questions can arise that they'd prefer not be answered, or even asked.

The gun Joe says he used, and in particular the ammunition, are real as well. I used to carry those same rounds - except in 12 gauge rather than .410 - in my riot gun. I wanted anything I had to shoot with it to drop immediately with a hole through it that you could stick your fist through, and see daylight through if the sun was up. Why take half-measures if you don't have to.

The story:

Now my real question is: why were these MiB wannabes involved? What sort of "asset" were the referring to when talking of the Dogmen? Where do the Dogmen come from, how many are there, what are their function, and why the hell are MiB wannabes running them?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Here's an interview with Joe. It's a bit longer, at 57 or so minutes, but you can hear the tale from his own mouth, and make up your own mind about what you think he believes about it:

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - Bally002 - 04-15-2024

(04-15-2024, 05:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Here's another Dogman tale, from Michigan, I believe. The woman sure knows how to tell a story, I'll give her that.

I halfway believe it, in part due to my own personal knowledge of how certain agents will try to intimidate folks, the threats they use, and the hell they can bring down. That part of the tale rings true to me, so if part of the tale does, then why not all of it? For the most part, those "agents" are all bluff and bluster, but usually their bluff and bluster is enough to shut folks up. Then you never see them again, but do get the occasional reminder that they are still around, keeping tabs - like Joe's gun being left in a box in his truck bed. That sort of thing.

If bluff and bluster don't work, then they CAN bring out the bigger guns and make bad things happen... but they much prefer the bluff and bluster, because if they have to use stronger measures, it leaves loose ends and questions can arise that they'd prefer not be answered, or even asked.

The gun Joe says he used, and in particular the ammunition, are real as well. I used to carry those same rounds - except in 12 gauge rather than .410 - in my riot gun. I wanted anything I had to shoot with it to drop immediately with a hole through it that you could stick your fist through, and see daylight through if the sun was up. Why take half-measures if you don't have to?

Now my real question is: why were these MiB wannabes involved? What sort of "asset" were the referring to when talking of the Dogmen? Where do the Dogmen come from, how many are there, what are their function, and why the hell are MiB wannabes running them?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Here's an interview with Joe. It's a bit longer, at 57 or so minutes, but you can hear the tale from his own mouth, and make up your own mind about what you think he believes about it:

Nice recount.  Joe Barger is lucky he didn't end up as a Burgar at Joe's. 

Kind regards,

Bally)

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - Ninurta - 04-15-2024

I inadvertently linked the first video twice in my post above. I've replaced the second video with the right one (the 57 minute one) now, but here it is again:

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - Bally002 - 04-16-2024

[attachment=2007 Wrote:Ninurta pid='17096' dateline='1713198598']I inadvertently linked the first video twice in my post above. I've replaced the second video with the right one (the 57 minute one) now, but here it is again:

Complete with Ketchup!

Bally)

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - DaphneApollo - 04-16-2024

I’ve watched both of these stories frightening.  

Why would they call “The Dogman” an asset?  

There’s another dogman story I listened to where the police/fbi went and got all the disks from all cameras he had on the property. Why?  What is this govt. hiding and/or creating onto American people.  ???

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - Bally002 - 04-16-2024

(04-16-2024, 01:22 AM)DaphneApollo Wrote: I’ve watched both of these stories frightening.  

Why would they call “The Dogman” an asset?  

There’s another dogman story I listened to where the police/fbi went and got all the disks from all cameras he had on the property. Why?  What is this govt. hiding and/or creating onto American people.  ???

G'day DA,

Jokes aside with the hamburger pics I can only guess that knowledge is power.  The ABC agencies, corporate firms, certain scientists, your Gov etc.  All have assets and knowledge that isn't passed onto those who don't need to know.  

It protects their interests and welfare.

Often think here what's below Pine Gap in Central Aust.

My thoughts.

Bally)

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - EndtheMadnessNow - 04-17-2024

@727Sky - That was frightening good! Wow, not venturing in the woods in Maine anytime. When I was 10 or 11 my dad took me & my brother to Baxter State park in Maine for a week long camping trip. Went on a hike up to Mount Katahdin. He was armed with a rifle & pistol. I remember him stressing, no separation, do not lose sight of your brother.

@Ninurta - WTF??!! Damn! Wow, I have same questions!

RE: Story Of Palmyra Maine and dog men attack - Ninurta - 04-19-2024

(04-17-2024, 03:26 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: @727Sky - That was frightening good! Wow, not venturing in the woods in Maine anytime. When I was 10 or 11 my dad took me & my brother to Baxter State park in Maine for a week long camping trip. Went on a hike up to Mount Katahdin. He was armed with a rifle & pistol. I remember him stressing, no separation, do not lose sight of your brother.

@Ninurta - WTF??!! Damn! Wow, I have same questions!

My brother goes bear hunting in Maine every year. Why he goes to Maine I have no idea - it's not like we are lacking bears to hunt around here!

As far as the Dogmen being "assets" goes, One just has to wonder where they came from, how the "gummint guys" got hold of them, how they control them, and what possible purpose could they serve. It IS good to know they aren't invincible, though... although I might prefer using that same bullet size and style, but in silver instead of copper, should I ever run into one!