Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Loose Leaf Wraps - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Loose Leaf Wraps (/showthread.php?tid=1542)

Loose Leaf Wraps - a2ztobacco - 11-29-2023

Unleash your creativity and taste with LINK REMOVED These wraps redefine the art of rolling, offering enthusiasts a canvas for crafting their ideal smoke. Made from premium, all-natural leaves, they ensure a smooth burn and a pure taste. Elevate your smoking ritual with Loose Leaf Wraps and experience the freedom of expression in every puff.

RE: Loose Leaf Wraps - Infolurker - 11-29-2023

What is this?

A flavored tobacco leaf to roll your own obscenely expensive cigarettes?

RE: Loose Leaf Wraps - Ninurta - 11-29-2023

(11-29-2023, 03:03 AM)a2ztobacco Wrote: Unleash your creativity and taste with LINK REMOVED These wraps redefine the art of rolling, offering enthusiasts a canvas for crafting their ideal smoke. Made from premium, all-natural leaves, they ensure a smooth burn and a pure taste. Elevate your smoking ritual with Loose Leaf Wraps and experience the freedom of expression in every puff.

Ok.

You've already been warned once about using our home as your own personal billboard.

I don't chew my tobacco twice.

You're done here.

Banned.

RE: Loose Leaf Wraps - Ninurta - 11-29-2023

(11-29-2023, 03:35 AM)Infolurker Wrote: What is this?

A flavored tobacco leaf to roll your own obscenely expensive cigarettes?

They're for folks that want to roll weirdly flavored "blunts". We don't smoke "blunts" around here. We're not even quite sure what "blunts" are or how one manages to "roll" anything in these "wraps" (they are pre-rolled cigar-sized tubes - how the hell do you "roll" anything in a tube instead of a flat sheet?) other than the fact that "blunts" are filled with drugs and generally smoked in ghetto environments.

This is not the ghetto, nor is it a Head Shop.

Likewise, this user has never, at any point in his life, added anything to any discussion here other than to use our home as his personal billboard. So, in addition to not being a ghetto or a head shop, we are not a Mail Pouch barn, either.

So he's done here.

RE: Loose Leaf Wraps - Snarl - 11-29-2023

(11-29-2023, 07:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 03:03 AM)a2ztobacco Wrote: Unleash your creativity and taste with LINK REMOVED These wraps redefine the art of rolling, offering enthusiasts a canvas for crafting their ideal smoke. Made from premium, all-natural leaves, they ensure a smooth burn and a pure taste. Elevate your smoking ritual with Loose Leaf Wraps and experience the freedom of expression in every puff.

Ok.

You've already been warned once about using our home as your own personal billboard.

I don't chew my tobacco twice.

You're done here.

Banned.

Laughing Laughing Ahhhhhh HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa Laughing Laughing