Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total (/showthread.php?tid=1484)

Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - Infolurker - 11-15-2023

More "Food" plants closing.

Crickets are coming faster and faster.

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - Snarl - 11-15-2023

And here I thought there were millions upon millions of new illegal immigrant mouths to feed.

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - SomeJackleg - 11-15-2023

looks like now that the hill and biiary aren't that involved in politcing tyson is going broke. wonder if it's because they have no protection anymore.

just a thought.

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - Grace - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 01:05 AM)Infolurker Wrote: More "Food" plants closing.

That's a lot of jobs... Real people loosing jobs with nothing to replace them... So sad. 

But I truly wonder why... Tyson is huge - are people stopping buying Tyson? I can't imagine why .. inflation is bad but have people stopped buying chicken? Makes no sense...

(11-15-2023, 03:40 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: looks like now that the hill and biiary aren't that involved in politcing tyson is going broke. wonder if it's because they have no protection anymore.

just a thought.

Are you talking about Tysons love of shipping in illegals to work their factories? 

I guess it could be a factor but they pay their illegals minimum wage same as the people who work for them legally, they just don't like exceeding minimum wage... 

At least that's how they did it at one point to my knowledge - so having no access to illegals wouldn't have an effect such that closing 8 plants would be necessary. 

I wonder how the plant closures are affecting the land they rent off farmers all over the place for chicken houses... Are they closing all that too? 

If so, that's a huge dent in the food supply...huge..

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - xuenchen - 11-15-2023

Here comes more supply chain shortages !!!

Smile Big Eyes

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - SomeJackleg - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 08:36 AM)Grace Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 01:05 AM)Infolurker Wrote: More "Food" plants closing.

That's a lot of jobs... Real people loosing jobs with nothing to replace them... So sad. 

But I truly wonder why... Tyson is huge - are people stopping buying Tyson? I can't imagine why .. inflation is bad but have people stopped buying chicken? Makes no sense...

(11-15-2023, 03:40 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: looks like now that the hill and biiary aren't that involved in politcing tyson is going broke. wonder if it's because they have no protection anymore.

just a thought.

Are you talking about Tysons love of shipping in illegals to work their factories? 

I guess it could be a factor but they pay their illegals minimum wage same as the people who work for them legally, they just don't like exceeding minimum wage... 

At least that's how they did it at one point to my knowledge - so having no access to illegals wouldn't have an effect such that closing 8 plants would be necessary. 

I wonder how the plant closures are affecting the land they rent off farmers all over the place for chicken houses... Are they closing all that too? 

If so, that's a huge dent in the food supply...huge..

basically it goes back to when the hill and billary were still in Arkansas and he was attorney general. billary took a 1000 dollars and invested in cattle futures on advice from Tyson's outside lawyer through and a former Tyson Employee who started and a commodities investment company in New York City. she made almost 100,000 in less than a year. if memory serves that was more than both made in a year in 1979. in today's money that would havew been over 400,000.

after that through the years in Arkansas  Tyson got lots of tax breaks , favors, states loans,  executives from tyson got placed on state regulatory boards, and one of the biggest was a contamination of of the waste from their plants. one of which caused
contamination of the water supply by tyson's green river plant that they never were held accouintable.

some suggest that tyson bribed them, and it extend into his presidency and her time as senator and in the state department.
if you think about it, tyson didn't start having real problems until after hill and billary were out of political scene and didn't have as much influence as before.

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-15-2023

https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1429
"Tyson Foods Invests in Insect-protein Manufacturer"

-----Yep, and this is where the money trail leads.

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - ancientlight - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 04:04 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1429

Here's to Tyson being bankrupt before this sets off  Number One
Off course I know corruption will fund this still. They all just work together, raise prices, raise taxes, raise rates, everywhere till there's nowhere left to turn

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - BodhisattvaStyle - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 04:31 PM)ancientlight Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 04:04 PM)BodhisattvaStyle Wrote: https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1429

Off course I know corruption will fund this still. They all just work together, raise prices, raise taxes, raise rates, everywhere till there's nowhere left to turn
Follow the yellow brick road. (I could hear that song in my head as I was reading your post) Cool

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - Grace - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 03:38 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote: [quote pid="13426" dateline="1700037404"]

basically it goes back to when the hill and billary were still in Arkansas and he was attorney general. billary took a 1000 dollars and invested in cattle futures on advice from Tyson's outside lawyer through and a former Tyson Employee who started and a commodities investment company in New York City. she made almost 100,000 in less than a year. if memory serves that was more than both made in a year in 1979. in today's money that would havew been over 400,000.

after that through the years in Arkansas  Tyson got lots of tax breaks , favors, states loans,  executives from tyson got placed on state regulatory boards, and one of the biggest was a contamination of of the waste from their plants. one of which caused
contamination of the water supply by tyson's green river plant that they never were held accouintable.

some suggest that tyson bribed them, and it extend into his presidency and her time as senator and in the state department.
if you think about it, tyson didn't start having real problems until after hill and billary were out of political scene and didn't have as much influence as before.

Very interesting thanks .. I'll have to look into that further..

(11-15-2023, 04:31 PM)ancientlight Wrote:

I'll eat beans and rice every day of the week before I'll eat bugs...

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - Infolurker - 11-16-2023

Breaded Cricket Nuggets. Regular or Spicy.

Smile

Wait, I have a product name for it..... wait for it.....

CRICKEN

Someone trademark that for me Smile

Wendy's Cricken Sandwich ......

Tastes like Cricken....

Crick Crick Cricken!

RE: Tyson announces more plant closures making it 8 total - Grace - 11-16-2023

(11-16-2023, 02:45 AM)Infolurker Wrote:

Breaded Cricket Nuggets. Regular or Spicy.

Smile

Wait, I have a product name for it..... wait for it.....

CRICKEN

Someone trademark that for me Smile

Wendy's Cricken Sandwich ......

Tastes like Cricken....

Crick Crick Cricken!

You absolutely need to trademark that! Hahaha