Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Marine Traumatic Brain Injuries & Havana Cabana Syndrome - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Marine Traumatic Brain Injuries & Havana Cabana Syndrome (/showthread.php?tid=1469)

Marine Traumatic Brain Injuries & Havana Cabana Syndrome - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-10-2023

Insane new article in the NYT about combat-related traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) among Marines which resulted in symptoms closely mirroring Havana Syndrome. They suffered the TBIs in roughly the same period Havana Syndrome first emerged (2016-2017).

[Image: uADTKxq.jpg]

What I find odd are the similar descriptions:

On the left is the NYT article about the Marines. On the right is another from German news site Zeit, about a CIA officer in Cuba.

[Image: 32qDDGG.jpg]

Also strange is the fact that it's nearly impossible to test living subjects for these kinds of injuries:

Left, the NYT article on testing of Marines. Right, GQ article on Havana Syndrome tests.

[Image: OcKoSVB.jpg]

The primary difference is the severity of symptoms. Whatever happened to the Marines has caused violent mood swings. The NYT article details a series of suicides and murders tied to the TBIs suffered overseas.

NY Times | NYT archived

Havana Syndrome: Embassy Intrigue (German news)

The Mystery of the Immaculate Concussion (GQ article)

Havana Syndrome victims vs those with actual Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs) are both covered under the same DOD initiative:

Presentation: Warfighter Brain Health Initiative (Nov 2022)

The CIA last year or year before officially changed "Havana Syndrome" to "Anomalous health incidents" (AHI), formerly known as Unconventionally acquired brain injuries, UBIs. I wouldn't doubt if Elon's Neuro chip R&D is coupled directly to the Warfighter Brain Health Initiative, which got kicked off (funded) through Obama's Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies (BRAIN) initiative in early 2016.

Also, common sense should tell you that operating around explosions regularly will add up to TBI given enough time is the least surprising to me. Any other explanation would seem irrelevant. It used to be called shell-shocked, but over the years the health minded psychoanalysts had to conjure a new spell to add to the DSM-5 handbook, fit the times and of course $$$ to fund new therapy, new drugs.

My point is that "Havana Syndrome" emerged at the same time, possibly as a distraction from medical testing these Marines were undergoing at the same time. Very similar to drug trials on active duty & vets coupled with when certain experimental drugs go horribly wrong. Then out comes a cover story narrative.

[Image: 6ifINOi.jpg]
Penn Medicine News

Any time there is some weird illness and military/gov intersecting, its usually because of said military/gov. Vietnam vets had all of these symptoms too, although, I don't know if the proportion of effected people was the same. It could be worse now. Then again reporting was different back then. And of course WWI/WWII shell-shock was brutal too, I'm guessing far worse. Makes me wonder if there’s anything to dig up from the '20s and '30s related to the massive artillery use in WWI. The cannons themselves haven't fundamentally changed in well over a century, so if gun crews are getting rattled into illness it should’ve happened back then as well. Tinnitus can certainly drive one mad and even to suicide.

I've never experienced anything like some of these Marines have, but I did spend time around naval 5" & 16" gunfire (with double hearing protection) and afterward felt like I got hit by a mack truck. Though, this was not prolonged crashing booms & shockwaves and I recovered quickly with no ill effects.

After the Nov 9th midnight to 8am local time Gaza war of continuous bombing, artillery & extremely fierce gun battles lasting 9 hours, plus subterranean explosions, and massive shockwaves you could practically feel through the LIVE Gaza city camera, I would say some of those IDF soldiers on the ground (who make it out alive) will suffer TBIs. Can't imagine what the Palestinians are going through in north Gaza after 34 days of continuous bombardment. The shockwave echos throughout Gaza City is enough to toss you out of bed. Last night was also intense with air strikes & 155mm howitzers.