Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children (/showthread.php?tid=1467)

Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Infolurker - 11-10-2023

Appears migrants don't like Anne Frank and the Progressive Germans are going to appease them.
 Damn Shame that they so easily abandon history at the demands of hostile migrants.

https://www.thejc.com/news/world/germans-rename-anne-frank-daycare-centre-to-avoid-upsetting-immigrant-children-7s5Bw5LkhTkyTtc4mHbpZG

Quote:German media reports that parents wanted the center to push a message more focused on international diversity, hence the new name of World Explorers.

The International Auschwitz Committee, which was founded by Holocaust survivors, strongly condemned the renaming. The Jerusalem Post reported that the school had had the Anne Frank name since 1970.

“If you are willing to dismiss your own history so carelessly, especially in these times of new antisemitism and right-wing extremism, and if Anne Frank ‘s name is perceived as unsuitable in public space, you can only become fearful and anxious when it comes to the culture of remembrance in our country,” said Christoph Heubner, according to the German MDR broadcaster.

Migrant Pressure Forces Germany to Rename Anne Frank Daycare Center — Report

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/11/07/nolte-migrant-pressure-forces-germany-to-rename-anne-frank-daycare-center-report/

Quote:German media report that the Anne Frank Daycare Center in a small German town will be renamed because migrant parents objected.

The “Anne Frank” daycare center in Tangerhütte, which has been operating for generations, is set to undergo a name change. The decision to rename the daycare center, named after the most famous Jewish girl, has sparked controversy.

The idea of changing of name of Frank, who tragically died in a concentration camp at the age of 15, has come from migrant parents, according to the daycare center’s director. [b]“It is reported that parents with migrant backgrounds feel uncertain about the name and find it challenging to explain to their children,”[/b] the report said.

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Grace - 11-10-2023

Oh that's horrible that the Germans would set out to accommodate the "feelings" of Muslim immigrants instead of remember history... Truly horrible. 

"Sorry, we can't remember the Holocaust anymore because Muslims hate Jews too much..."

I mean really? In what world is this really okay?

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-10-2023

The victor gets to tell “his” story, and the truth is his to tell. My grandmother was born and raised on the Gileah reservation in Arizona, and I have family and friends on the Pine Ridge reservation. 

It is often a huge dilemma trying to determine which history should abandon.

The truth is often distorted, because individual belief looks different in the the eyes of the victor than it does in the eyes of those that have been destroyed.

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-10-2023

Not surprised in the continuing collapse of Germany.

[Image: 61JpS5N.jpg]

Don't forget - Crimestop saves you from those pesky heretical thoughts!

[Image: KL98syG.jpg]

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Ninurta - 11-10-2023

Can't really say much, as the US is in the same boat. For example, they've renamed Fort Bragg due to their deathly fear of Confederates, 158 years after the war ended. I cannot conceive of that level of depth to fear, but there it is - they are so badly fearful that they are renaming places and removing statues and whatnot, re-writing history as we watch to attempt to erase Confederates as if they never were so that they can sleep at night peacefully and not have to explain things to their children.

Not so very different from what the Germans are doing.

It's all symptomatic of the ongoing collapse of western civilization. One can only hope that we collapse into barbarism and new Dark Ages, rather than being taken over by outsiders. I'd give either one a 50-50 chance.

One day, our descendants may find themselves on reservations, right along with their prior victims.

And the wheel of time will keep on turning...

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - ancientlight - 11-11-2023

Give an inch they demand a mile. That's how it always goes. When will the Germans and other Europeans ever learn?

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Ninurta - 11-11-2023

(11-11-2023, 05:27 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Give an inch they demand a mile. That's how it always goes. When will the Germans and other Europeans ever learn?

I don't think learning is the objective. There is a real danger when folks start trying to hide history and re-write it as if it never was. History can be learned from, as it is a record of both mistakes and triumphs. It tells us what NOT to do, and exactly how we are going to get our asses kicked if we do it anyhow. Without those lessons and prompts, people are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again, and humanity can never progress if it's continually making the same mistakes over and over again.

It makes me wonder just who is trying to hide the failures and mistakes, and further wonder if they might not be planning to make those same mistakes again themselves, expecting a different result.

Why, for example, would anyone try to gloss over or hide the horrors of the concentration camps unless they planned on setting some new ones up themselves, and didn't want anyone to see it coming by referring to the hindisght of history?

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - ancientlight - 11-11-2023

(11-11-2023, 08:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 05:27 AM)ancientlight Wrote: Give an inch they demand a mile. That's how it always goes. When will the Germans and other Europeans ever learn?

I don't think learning is the objective. There is a real danger when folks start trying to hide history and re-write it as if it never was. History can be learned from, as it is a record of both mistakes and triumphs. It tells us what NOT to do, and exactly how we are going to get our asses kicked if we do it anyhow. Without those lessons and prompts, people are doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again, and humanity can never progress if it's continually making the same mistakes over and over again.

It makes me wonder just who is trying to hide the failures and mistakes, and further wonder if they might not be planning to make those same mistakes again themselves, expecting a different result.

Why, for example, would anyone try to gloss over or hide the horrors of the concentration camps unless they planned on setting some new ones up themselves, and didn't want anyone to see it coming by referring to the hindisght of history?

This. Hitler never lost the war, it's all just theater anyway, they just continued the war underground. Klaus Schwabs father was a F*n nazi , and nobody blinks at that, lets just hand it the reigns .

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - xuenchen - 11-11-2023

They're acting like Anne Frank was a violent hate monger !!

I bet 99% don't even know who she really was. 

Wink

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Infolurker - 11-11-2023

(11-11-2023, 05:10 PM)xuenchen Wrote: They're acting like Anne Frank was a violent hate monger !!

Wink

Let's be honest.

The issue is she was a Jew and the "new crowd" doesn't really like that.

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Grace - 11-12-2023

(11-11-2023, 06:18 PM)Infolurker Wrote:
(11-11-2023, 05:10 PM)xuenchen Wrote: They're acting like Anne Frank was a violent hate monger !!

Wink

Let's be honest.

The issue is she was a Jew and the "new crowd" doesn't really like that.

^^^ this...

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - Ninurta - 11-12-2023

I've never been well-treated by a Jew, but I don't know if that is because they were a Jew, or because they were a New Yorker. All of the Jews I've ever met were New York expatriates escaping New York in much larger waves of New Yorkers (most of them not Jewish, but useless as socially responsible and responsive human beings because they were New Yorkers) invading out here in the hinterlands to try to export their batshit crazy values out here.

We don't want their batshit crazy New York values out here, and it often causes friction. The fact that some of them were Jewish was probably just incidental.

With that said, i don't wish them dead, and I don't celebrate their slaughter. I just stay away from them and leave them alone so far as they can handle leaving ME alone.

What bothers me more is the erasure of historical facts, insuring that the human race will never learn or overcome them so long as that is happening.

RE: Germans rename Anne Frank daycare centre to avoid upsetting immigrant children - MisterSpock - 11-12-2023

Everything that is old is new again.

I expect next years paris fashion show to be all about gassin J's, or something.

Anne Frank?

Lets do a walt disney reboot on it and call it "the whore in the attic". Do a double gender swap, make her a lesbian and throw in some CGI wiz bang tech scenes fighting some marvel/DC superhero and you got the china audience on lock down.

History is for people who can read a paragraph or two, if you can't do it in a tik tok or a snapchat these days, it never actually happened.