Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Welcome to the Cluster B Society - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: World Health Matters (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=103)
+--- Forum: Psychological Well Being (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=107)
+--- Thread: Welcome to the Cluster B Society (/showthread.php?tid=1444)

Welcome to the Cluster B Society - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-02-2023

This could have gone in any number of forum categories but I think Psychological Well Being fits best because as a society our psychological well being is being actively and intentionally destroyed. This is what happens when you close the insane asylums and force companies to hire lunatics lest they face discrimination lawsuits and government and public censure.

Quote:In a Cluster B society, psychological disorders are job qualifications rather than problems to be solved; ideology replaces competence as a marker of distinction. Politics, too, has been compromised.

Cluster B personality disorders:

Antisocial personality disorder

Borderline personality disorder

Histrionic personality disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder

Personal opinion: The further we progress into "Clown World" the more I suspect that this "Cluster B Society" was the goal of the Covid lock downs and "peaceful protests". People were whipped into a state of constant fear and confusion and "Cancel Culture" rose to a height never seen before. Normal members of society are attacked and blamed for anything that goes against the Progressive agenda while the lunatics run the asylum (figuratively and literally).

This short (11 minutes) film gives a very good explanation of how Cluster B personalities have taken over society. Why this was allowed (and in my opinion most definitely pre-planned and executed) I can only speculate on but I believe there is a good chance the intention was to rip apart the fabric of society to keep people from banding together to stop the NWO takeover. If that is the case they are definitely succeeding. 

RE: Welcome to the Cluster B Society - xuenchen - 11-02-2023

Describes many World Leaders, their immediate underlings, and Celebrities.

Cluster "B" becomes Cluster "F" 

Effective for covering up and excusing failure, deliberate and otherwise.

Cool Big Eyes

RE: Welcome to the Cluster B Society - NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-03-2023

Our society is sick. It starts before kids even make it to kindergarten, many children are placed on some mood or behavior changing pill.

By the time they are ready to graduate high school, they are already receiving disability for some mental impairment.

It is all by design.

RE: Welcome to the Cluster B Society - 727Sky - 11-03-2023

Quote:A Secular Age by Charles Taylor Lost Connections by Johann Hari Stolen Focus by Johann Hari The Happiness Hypothesis by John Haidt The Coddling of the American Mind by John Haidt The Culture of Narcissism by Lasch The Master and His Emissary by McGhilChrist Forgotten Truth by Houston Smith Evil by Baumeister Trauma and the Soul by Kalsched The Inner World of Trauma by Kalsched The True Believer by Eric Hoffer Envy by Helmut Schoeck The Knowledge Machine by Strevens The Web of Meaning by Jeremy Lent Seculosity by David Zahl The World's Religions by Huston Smith Strange Rites by Burton Lineages of Modernity by Todd Immanuel The Past is a Future Country by Edward Dutton Spiteful Mutants by Edward Dutton The Lonely Crowd by David Riesman Empty Planet by Darrell Bricker Disunited Nations by Peter Zeihan Secular Cycles by Peter Turchin by David Hackett Fischer