Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
The Bugs are Coming For You - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Hot Button Issues (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: The Bugs are Coming For You (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Pages: 1 2

The Bugs are Coming For You - BodhisattvaStyle - 10-30-2023

Whether we like it or not it is going to happen. Pretty soon we will not even have the choice. .We can say we are going to fight it all we want. 

Truth is, we will be eating bugs soon. 

Quote:Tyson Foods Invests in Insect-protein Manufacturer

Remember when the World Economic Forum told us that the world could be “conditioned” to eat insects as a primary source of protein? Now comes news that Tyson Foods, an Arkansas-based U.S. food corporation, has invested heavily in Protix, a provider of insect ingredients based in The Netherlands.
Quote:The two companies plan to build a U.S.-based factory, which will make insects into food for pets, poultry, and fish. But don’t worry, Tyson officials assure us that they will not be putting insects into our food … at least not yet.

We are full steam ahead, ladies, gentlemen, fellow humans and otherwise.

I am almost 50 years old and I know I will see "bugs" on a dinner table before I die.
That is a sad reality. The more I see this type of garbage, the less excited I get about our (my) future. 

There's a hard fact we all need to accept. 
Whether we like it or not, this shit is coming for us, and there is little to nothing we can do to stop it.

I know this topic has been done to death by now. I wanted to show you all.

It has begun...

The propaganda.
https://thenewamerican.com/us/tyson-foods-invests-in-insect-protein-manufacturer/
Quote:Our partnership with Protix represents the latest strategic investment by Tyson Foods in groundbreaking solutions that drive added value to Tyson Foods’ business,” Tyson said. “The insect lifecycle provides the opportunity for full circularity within our value chain, strengthening our commitment to building a more sustainable food system for the future.”

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - DISRAELI - 10-30-2023

Locusts.
Winston Churchill says ("The River War") that locusts, "when fried, taste remarkably like shrimp".

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - Chiefsmom - 10-30-2023

No, I will not.  I will eat my tough, old laying hens, before I do that.  Or actually go out and have to kill my own deer.   Or in complete desperation, squirrel, racoon, whatever I find out back.   Whatever it takes.
Not gonna happen!!!!

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-30-2023

Eating bug-stuff long term kills humans, or at least that's what I've read over and over and over. Chitin is deadly to us when consumed consistently. People who doubt that TPTB are deliberately trying to kill us need to wake the fuck up!

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - BodhisattvaStyle - 10-30-2023

I will do everything in my power to sustain my own meat when this hits the dinner tables. I have never been a hunter, have never shot/killed an animal in my entire life. I fish, but I'm a catch and release fisherman (for the most part). But you can bet your ars I will be hunting for meat; if need be. I will not bend to this shit without doing everything I can to prevent from eating any bugs.

What I'm saying is, I know good and well, I'll have some family member, or friend, or neighbors or coworkers who I will sit down to a meal with and see "bugmeat." 

A lot of People will bow...
Most will have no choice at all. 
But someone, somewhere in your future, will serve you bugs.

Have a Happy Halloween!!  Laughing Cool

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-30-2023

(10-30-2023, 07:35 PM)DISRAELI Wrote: Locusts.
Winston Churchill says ("The River War") that locusts, "when fried, taste remarkably like shrimp".

No mental sanitation will erase that comment/quote from my mind. Now, every time I eat shrimp or fried rice I'll have that locust memory forever ingrained thanks to that British (rogue) fellow. Surprised

I'll have to be extra cautious when grocery shopping, spending an extra hour reading the labels before tossing into the cart. When people ask, why are you so focused on reading the labels/ingredients? My reply will be one word, "DISRAELI!" as I grimace and make my way down the aisle. Laughing

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-30-2023

I hate to be the one to bring the bad news, but we have been eating bugs and a whole lot more.

https://wkdq.com/10-gross-things-that-the-fda-legally-allows-in-your-food/

It gets worse.

https://www.fda.gov/food/ingredients-additives-gras-packaging-guidance-documents-regulatory-information/food-defect-levels-handbook

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - xuenchen - 10-30-2023

So what will McDonalds have on their main menu?

Smile Rolleyes

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - VioletDove - 10-30-2023

Excuse me dear, but I believe you may have a cricket leg stuck between your teeth  Laughing

Yeah, there are pieces of bugs in everything we eat. I try not to think about the weevil eggs in my cornmeal and flour when I’m mixing it up or the mouse turds in my peanut butter. I think I may have to draw a line at having cicada strip dinner though. Not enough gravy in the world to cover that up.

I’m glad I like vegetables.

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - Schmoe - 10-31-2023

(10-30-2023, 11:30 PM)xuenchen Wrote: So what will McDonalds have on their main menu?

Smile Rolleyes

Gimme three McCrickets, please.

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - Infolurker - 10-31-2023

(10-30-2023, 08:28 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Eating bug-stuff long term kills humans, or at least that's what I've read over and over and over. Chitin is deadly to us when consumed consistently. People who doubt that TPTB are deliberately trying to kill us need to wake the fuck up!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5680136/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28251581/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070422141749.htm

Chitin: The Inflammatory Bug Compound the Peasants May Soon Be Forced to Eat

https://pjmedia.com/benbartee/2023/10/29/auto-draft-151-n1739017

Quote:
Quote:[i][b]hitin is sensed primarily in the lungs or gut where it activates a variety of innate (eosinophils, macrophages) and adaptive immune cells[/b] (IL-4/IL-13 expressing T helper type-2 lymphocytes). [b]Chitin induces cytokine production, leukocyte recruitment, and alternative macrophage activation[/b]. Intranasal or intraperitoneal administration of chitin (varying in size, degree of acetylation and purity) to mice has been applied as a routine approach to investigate chitin’s priming effects on innate and adaptive immunity…[/i]
[b][i]Immune recognition of chitin also involves pattern recognition receptors[/i][/b][i], mainly via TLR-2 and Dectin-1, [b]to activate immune cells to induce cytokine production and creation of an immune network that results in inflammatory* and allergic responses[/b].[/i]
As it is, sans mass consumption of chitin, chronic inflammation is literally the largest driver of chronic illness in humans – more so than obesity, more so than metabolic dysfunction, and more so than any other factor.
If one were so inclined to silently kill people slowly over time, inducing long-term, often subclinical inflammation would be the best way to do it. Some term this type of murder “soft-kill,” because it occurs over time and attributing the ultimate cause is difficult.
Via Natural Medicine medical journal (emphasis added):
Quote:[i]One of the most important medical discoveries of the past two decades has been that [b]the immune system and inflammatory processes are involved in not just a few select disorders, but a wide variety of mental and physical health problems that dominate present-day morbidity and mortality worldwide[/b]. Indeed[b], chronic inflammatory diseases have been recognized as the most significant cause of death in the world today[/b], with more than 50% of all deaths being attributable to inflammation-related diseases such as [b]ischemic heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes mellitus, chronic kidney disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) and autoimmune and neurodegenerative conditions[/b]. Evidence is emerging that the risk of developing chronic inflammation can be traced back to early development, and its effects are now known to persist throughout the life span to affect adulthood health and risk of mortality.[/i]

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - Ninurta - 10-31-2023

No thanks. I'm good. I won't be eating any bugs on purpose.

I fed myself out of the woods as a teenager, and I can do it again. That's one of the reasons I escaped the cities and ran off back to the country. I agree that city dwellers ain't gonna have much choice, but out here in the hinterlands, it'll be just a little different.

Squirrels, rabbits, groundhogs, deer, bear, turkeys, snakes, turtles, lizards - there will always be some kind of non-bug grub out here.

I just saw two days worth of bushy-tailed protein cavorting in my back yard and gathering walnuts this very evening,

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - Stonerwilliam - 10-31-2023

They cannot get people to eat their plant based burgers and all the other plant based fake meat as it is , I see it discounted in the supermarkets down to cents and still nobody will buy it .

Pretty sure there is a bit in the old testement  telling you not to eat anything that crawls on the ground

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - SomeJackleg - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 02:33 AM)Ninurta Wrote: No thanks. I'm good. I won't be eating any bugs on purpose.

I fed myself out of the woods as a teenager, and I can do it again. That's one of the reasons I escaped the cities and ran off back to the country. I agree that city dwellers ain't gonna have much choice, but out here in the hinterlands, it'll be just a little different.

Squirrels, rabbits, groundhogs, deer, bear, turkeys, snakes, turtles, lizards - there will always be some kind of non-bug grub out here.

I just saw two days worth of bushy-tailed protein cavorting in my back yard and gathering walnuts this very evening,

so long as there are rats  a city boy can survive

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - BodhisattvaStyle - 10-31-2023

https://thenewamerican.com/us/tyson-foods-invests-in-insect-protein-manufacturer/

My apologies, I thought I had added the article into the OP. I've gone back and added it in, as well as here.

We wont just be eating bugs. We'll be eating bugs they feed animal waste.

Quote:The plant intends to use animal waste from Tyson’s stock of chickens, cows, pigs, etc., as a food source for the new insect-protein plant.

Protix CEO Kees Aarts said, “We can immediately use their existing byproducts as feedstock for our insects.”

Chicken poop fed bugs for dinner anyone?

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - Schmoe - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 03:07 AM)Stonerwilliam Wrote: They cannot get people to eat their plant based burgers and all the other plant based fake meat as it is , I see it discounted in the supermarkets down to cents and still nobody will buy it .

Pretty sure there is a bit in the old testement  telling you not to eat anything that crawls on the ground

Oh good, a loophole.  I'll suddenly be Catholic again.  Or better yet, I'll start the religion of Oceanism.  Sorry, but my faith decrees that I only consume shrimp, lobster tails, crab, mussels, fish, you get the picture.

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - DISRAELI - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 03:07 AM)Stonerwilliam Wrote: Pretty sure there is a bit in the old testement  telling you not to eat anything that crawls on the ground

Yes, but locusts are exempt because they can "leap". Good with wild honey, apparently.

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - BIAD - 10-31-2023

I recall the few school days that I actually attended where one of the classes at that time (the early seventies) was
Religious Education or 'RE' as it was scribbled on our schedules. Mr Rivers, a burly man with an Abrahamic-style
beard and kind eyes, announced to the class that in the times of Jesus and his crew, locusts would be eaten and
if we'd dare, he'd like to bring some in and we could sample them.

Being a ignorant yob at the time, I snorted and told him I'd eaten worse and so at the next lesson, on Mr Rivers'
desk was a wax-paper parcel of what we guessed were the dead insects. They were Locusts... but not the ones
we associate with crop-ravishing leaping grasshoppers, they were Locust beans.
Shy
Disraeli is correct, they tasted nice with honey.
Smile

[Image: 360_F_122857975_8e6u20nHRdD5CRqH9Cmn1VxyUFnAkMmj.jpg]

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - xuenchen - 10-31-2023

Introducing the new McMaggot snack. Parts is Parts 

Cool

RE: The Bugs are Coming For You - BodhisattvaStyle - 10-31-2023

(10-31-2023, 02:24 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Introducing the new McMaggot snack. Parts is Parts 

Cool

That one got me. I gagged when I read this.  Laughing Huh