Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Chief Wellbeing Officer - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Chief Wellbeing Officer (/showthread.php?tid=139)

Chief Wellbeing Officer - EndtheMadnessNow - 12-03-2022

LMAO when I came across this latest CIA circus.

[Image: jmtCIL5.jpg]

Funny how they made this announcement on Facebook, but not on their Twitter account.

Quote:The Central Intelligence Agency is bringing a “chief wellbeing officer” onboard as part of a push to increase mental health resources and provide additional support to its workforce.

The CIA today announced Jennifer Posa as the agency’s first-ever chief wellbeing officer. Posa started at the agency last month. She was most recently the Global Head of Employee Mental Wellbeing and Workplace Effectiveness for Johnson & Johnson. She also spent 17 years at the Mayo Clinic.

“Building a healthy and resilient workforce is one of my most profound responsibilities,” CIA Director William Burns said as part of the announcement. “It is absolutely critical to our success as an agency. That’s why I’m delighted that Dr. Posa has joined our team and will bring her unique set of experiences and skills to this crucial role.”

Posa and her team will charged with overseeing wellbeing programs for CIA officers both domestically and in locations across the globe.
Burns pointed to the new “state-of-the-art” fitness center at CIA headquarters as an example of the investments the agency is making in employee.

“We’re investing in new childcare options and trying to develop as many flexible work models as our secret work allows,” he added.

Federal News Network

Quote:Jennifer is the Global Head for Employee Mental Wellbeing & Workplace Effectiveness within Global Health Services at Johnson & Johnson. In this role, she is responsible for the development of the mental wellbeing strategy and workplace effectiveness programs for Johnson & Johnson employees worldwide.

Jennifer holds a BA in Psychology from Denison University, an MS in Health Fitness Management from American University, and a PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Capella University.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation

Her last tweet:

[Image: Q6qRWNE.jpg]
https://twitter.com/jenniferposa1

[Image: ca7TiM1.jpg]
HERO Forum19

Flynn?? Surely, just a coincidence.

Quote:Jennifer Posa Flynn's scientific contributions

Objective: To identify and evaluate the evidence base for culture of health elements. Data source: Multiple databases were systematically searched to identify research studies published between 1990 and 2015 on culture of health elements.

Here's her paper published on NIH website::

Supporting a Culture of Health in the Workplace: A Review of Evidence-Based Elements

Failed blogger::

Changing Culture - Worth the Effort!

How can we assure that no former agent ever becomes a whistleblower?
She will make sure that the waterboarding is done with Fiji Water accompanied by soothing ASMR music in the background.

[Image: a6XyNbn.jpg]

Corporate yoga at black sites. MinuusculeClap

"In destabilizing that government, you might have destabilized yourself.  Also those mean Cubans and their Havana Ray gun must be affecting you as well." ~ Covert person in position to justify receiving those Havana Syndrome funds.

[Image: nM59rjB.gif]

RE: Chief Wellbeing Officer - BIAD - 12-03-2022

Dear Jennifer,
My name is Lee Harvey, although you can call me Lee (my school teacher always called me Harvey!). I am so pleased that
we've finally obtained a Well-Being Officer as my recent work has brought some problems to the department I work for and
myself. As I said to my supervisor -Mr Atlee Phillips, my physical health has been suffering recently with manhandling boxes
of books about under intense heat, but what I wish to discuss with you is my mental robustness.

If we can agree on an appointment date, I would be overjoyed to see...

Huh

RE: Chief Wellbeing Officer - Ninurta - 12-03-2022

I submit that, if your conscience bothers you enough to affect your mental wellbeing, then CIA may not be the right employment fit for you...