Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
JWT discovers galaxies BEFORE the big bang !?! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technology and Advancements (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Science and Space...the Other Final Frontiers (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+--- Thread: JWT discovers galaxies BEFORE the big bang !?! (/showthread.php?tid=1351)

JWT discovers galaxies BEFORE the big bang !?! - A51Watcher2 - 10-21-2023

Looks lie the big bang theory requires a few revisions at this point...

Surprised

RE: JWT discovers galaxies BEFORE the big bang !?! - 727Sky - 10-21-2023

If any part of string theory and the collision of the Branes is correct then there are multiple universes. Every weird number (think big number) of years or so the Branes touch and a new universe is born/created...  It is a shame we are so primitive we can not get off this Egg of a planet and find real answers to many of our questions that await us in this universe.

RE: JWT discovers galaxies BEFORE the big bang !?! - Ninurta - 10-21-2023

An interesting presentation.

They seem to finally be approaching a notion I've been preaching for years, that there is really no such thing as "time", in the linear fashion that we perceive it. We perceive time in a linear, and uni-directional way because we are limited by our perception apparatus. All "time" - past, present, and future - exist NOW, in this instant, but we experience those instants sequentially so that we cannot see the actual nature of time. Furthermore, we can only experience those instants in one direction, at a fixed rate, due to our limited sensory apparatus.

They also have a failing understanding of what they call "spacetime". It is conceived of as a "smooth, continuous fabric", whereas spacetime is actually a multidimensional solid, existing in more dimensions than we can sense, all simultaneously. That's why they have to come up with fudge factors to explain what they cannot understand - things like "gravity wells" envisioned as a dimple on a smooth continuous sheet... which is really a single-dimensional perception of many, many dimensions. Dimensions far beyond our ability to comprehend.

Things like "dark matter" and "dark energy" - those are just fudge factors introduced to make equations agree with what we can observe. In reality they are an attempt to explain dimensions of spacetime that we cannot fathom, and the energies contained and interacting within those dimensions.

Time does not "pass". What we perceive to be time passing is actually us passing through time, a fundamentally different concept from what they have been examining.

There was no "big bang", and there will be no "big crunch". Those ideas are borne of a faulty understanding of the nature of the universe, and a faulty understanding (and an incomplete one) of the energies residing in the universe.

I would go on, but I find that I eventually reach a point where I don't have words to adequately convey what I'm trying to say, and a while before I reach that point, I see a lot of blank stares around me on people struggling to understand what I am trying to say with inadequate words.

It's frustrating in the moment, but eventually, we will all see and understand what it is I'm trying to say. (including myself - I will eventually understand what I struggle to convey now) We just have to wait a while.

I think we're gonna need a bigger laboratory.