Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - TDDAgain - 10-21-2023

(10-21-2023, 04:10 PM)quintessentone Wrote: I was informed by another member here that is why most of you left ATS, if that is wrong information for you then fine, but it may be correct information for others

Who is this "you" that you constantly speak about in plural? Do you deem yourself someone special or why do you differentiate in this way? I am not quiet following your behavior and acting.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Grace - 10-21-2023

I'm still a member at ATS but lost my login information... After ATS changed it just wasn't the same so I never bothered to recover my account there after loosing the password.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Infolurker - 10-21-2023

I thought You / Yuppa were the owners?

Smile

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - quintessentone - 10-21-2023

(10-21-2023, 04:29 PM)TDDAgain Wrote:
(10-21-2023, 04:10 PM)quintessentone Wrote: I was informed by another member here that is why most of you left ATS, if that is wrong information for you then fine, but it may be correct information for others

Who is this "you" that you constantly speak about in plural? Do you deem yourself someone special or why do you differentiate in this way? I am not quiet following your behavior and acting.

The 'you' as in those that were tired of the ATS trolls and wanted a more calmer, civilized forum.

Some members are starting to ask where else can they go out in the great wide digital world besides ATS.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - gortex - 10-21-2023

The Lunatics have taken over the asylum , I think "DarkOwner" is just one of the Lunatics.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Grace - 10-21-2023

(10-21-2023, 04:31 PM)quintessentone Wrote:

The 'you' as in those that were tired of the ATS trolls and wanted a more calmer, civilized forum.

Some members are starting to ask where else can they go out in the great wide digital world besides ATS.

People are free to come here... Smile

(10-21-2023, 04:45 PM)Grace Wrote:
(10-21-2023, 04:31 PM)quintessentone Wrote:

People are free to come here... Smile

Be careful what you ask for, you may get it. Not sure if I invited the right person, but we may soon see.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-21-2023

Popping in after a few months of silence - waves hi hi !

How can you find all threads by a member? Namely Josiah Pastor AKA "DarkOwner" at ATS.

I swear I remember reading something here how he was harvesting emails or doing some other questionable technical thing and now that this person has blasted his simulation theory bullshit all over at ATS and is claiming owner status, I find it highly suspicious.

Thanks!

(10-21-2023, 05:03 PM)Freija Wrote: Popping in after a few months of silence - waves hi hi !

How can you find all threads by a member? Namely Josiah Pastor AKA "DarkOwner" at ATS.

I swear I remember reading something here how he was harvesting emails or doing some other questionable technical thing and now that this person has blasted his simulation theory bullshit all over at ATS and is claiming owner status, I find it highly suspicious.

Thanks!

I too find it highly suspicious , not starting a new account on a rudderless ship that's for sure.

(10-21-2023, 05:10 PM)gortex Wrote:
(10-21-2023, 05:03 PM)Freija Wrote: Popping in after a few months of silence - waves hi hi !

Thanks!

I too find it highly suspicious , not starting a new account on a rudderless ship that's for sure.

Would it do any good for me to try to create a new password, just in case? I don't know how this data collection works.

(10-21-2023, 05:18 PM)quintessentone Wrote:

Thanks!

Would it do any good for me to try to create a new password, just in case? I don't know how this data collection works.

For your e-mail account probably yes , it's always a good idea to change the regularly , for ATS probably not.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-21-2023

I'm just a fluffy innocent poster, trying to get along in this crazy world.

ATS scares me now.

Big Eyes

(10-21-2023, 05:36 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: I'm just a fluffy innocent poster, trying to get along in this crazy world.

ATS scares me now.

Big Eyes

Compared to some poster there now, I agree...fluffy.  Sad

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-21-2023

(10-21-2023, 05:53 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(10-21-2023, 05:36 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: I'm just a fluffy innocent poster, trying to get along in this crazy world.

ATS scares me now.

Big Eyes

I'm fluffy and delicate.

Red tantrum

(10-21-2023, 05:57 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-21-2023, 05:53 PM)quintessentone Wrote:

ATS scares me now.

Big Eyes

I'm fluffy and delicate.

Red tantrum

From now on I will only use fluffy gloves.    

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Chiefsmom - 10-21-2023

Thanks!

Yeah, causing havoc over there.

How did the storage bed turn out?

Oops. Meant to reply to freja

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - TDDAgain - 10-21-2023

Thanks!

During the first crash of ATS in 2021(?), where the payments for the server allegedly were dismissed due to expired credit card, this simulation theory guy instantly tried to took advantage. The person then came to what is now called PhantomZone discord, a relative known discord server to advertise. PhantomZone is a discord channel founded by an ATS mod but it's not connected to ATS. It is used as a fallback and many on ATS are in that channel.

Now take this with a grain of salt, somewhere along the lines when the ATS crash happened, I think I remember I saw a redirect to his bullshit simulation theory website, but I am not really sure. When refreshing back then, it was gone. Could be me confusing a lonely thread though, out of memory.

The simulation guy back then already acted very possessive, as in, climbing the hill of attention and advertising his website and own discord channel as fallback. 

There are actually 2 players at work that constantly advertise for their own stuff. One is GolgotaBridge and might be innocent and just wrong time and place giving genuine help... and the other is "ThePastor" aka simulation theory guy. There is a third player that might be one of the two and it's the spammer that spams discord and ATS every few months about buying his book with bitcoins.

It's all a bit hazy for me. This current event however feels like a take over. They already call it the new ATS and we already have religious zealot incel people on the board, talking shit about women.

Looks like someone pulled the plug , ATS is down.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-21-2023

Hopefully, they've pulled the plug on the damn thing or the malicious actors screwed something up?

I just got this:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1417]

(10-21-2023, 08:11 PM)gortex Wrote: Looks like someone pulled the plug , ATS is down.

Do you think it will take hours or days to fix it?