Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - yuppa - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 08:46 PM)gortex Wrote: Ghost is on Discord , he's in ATS and knows how we were locked out , he's fixing old accounts , Omega may be the first back.
Big Eyes

Omega is back in.

well mine isnt fixed yet!! LMAO!!!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - xuenchen - 10-26-2023

another strange "mod edit" ........  Smile

(post by malvo removed for a manners violation)

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - gortex - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 09:14 PM)yuppa Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 08:46 PM)gortex Wrote: Ghost is on Discord , he's in ATS and knows how we were locked out , he's fixing old accounts , Omega may be the first back.
Big Eyes

Omega is back in.

Ghost is currently working on it , a couple of members are back in.

Chris is back.
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339313/pg1#lastPost

Lysergic is back.
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339316/pg1

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ANNEE - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 09:15 PM)xuenchen Wrote: *******

I just saw that.

He seems to also be banned.

DTOM -- seems to be back with some control.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 09:26 PM)ANNEE Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 09:15 PM)xuenchen Wrote: *******

I just saw that.

He seems to also be banned.

DTOM -- seems to be back with some control.

Try the password recovery and see if you can log back in.

It didn't work for me.

Sure

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 10:01 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: It didn't work for me.

Sure

Apparently you have to dm _GHOST_ on Discord with your info and a new email you would like to use. From the email, use the temporary password then the password reset is supposed to work.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ChiefD - 10-26-2023

I'm back in my old profile on ATS! GHOST is awesome. Within minutes of me sending him a PM on Discord, I was able to go back and reset my password. Yay!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ANNEE - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 10:06 PM)ChiefD Wrote: I'm back in my old profile on ATS! GHOST is awesome. Within minutes of me sending him a PM on Discord, I was able to go back and reset my password. Yay!
Well, tell him to hang in there for awhile.

I like to give people space to do their thing.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - DISRAELI - 10-26-2023

I've been lurking on Discord and watching the drama live (I'm an historian). I may be staying up late tonight.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Snarl - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 08:46 PM)gortex Wrote: he's fixing old accounts 

'til next time.  Laughing Laughing

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 10:36 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 08:46 PM)gortex Wrote: he's fixing old accounts 

'til next time.  Laughing Laughing

Yeah, he says the vulnerability that caused the problem still exists and the same thing can happen again.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - LogicalGraffiti - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 09:19 PM)gortex Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 09:14 PM)yuppa Wrote:
Big Eyes

Omega is back in.

Ghost is currently working on it , a couple of members are back in.

Chris is back.
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339313/pg1#lastPost

Lysergic is back.
https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339316/pg1

Tell me you'll post NASA/space news here and I'll forego going back to ATS.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 10:06 PM)Freija Wrote:

Sure

Apparently you have to dm _GHOST_ on Discord with your info and a new email you would like to use. From the email, use the temporary password then the password reset is supposed to work.

Well that leaves me out. My account will never be fixed if I have to go through Discord to get it done. I can't Discord - it's way too discordant.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 10:06 PM)ChiefD Wrote: I'm back in my old profile on ATS! GHOST is awesome. Within minutes of me sending him a PM on Discord, I was able to go back and reset my password. Yay!

I don't know "Ghost" and I am not a member of Discord. I have no intention of signing up for anything, not even ATS. If it won't let me in with my old account then I have been demoted to the rank of "lurker".

I don't mean any harm, but I am running down, and I really don't post much anymore any way, so I will not be missed. 

Heart

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - SomeJackleg - 10-26-2023

(10-26-2023, 11:26 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-26-2023, 10:06 PM)Freija Wrote:

Sure

Well that leaves me out. My account will never be fixed if I have to go through Discord to get it done. I can't Discord - it's way too discordant.

not sure i trust this josiahpastor unbanned posted a thread saying that DTOM is back. a 4:11 this after noon and sure her original account was showing active. just a bit his thread was deleted and ban hammer appears to have fallen.

his his that was deleted is the first one,

JosiahPastorUnbanned

now there was no single post thread posted where any announcement was made instead just one post from " her " account in the short stories thread.

something ain't right about that.

Quote:I am back.
I will be restoring Writer status in the next few days to members who regain their accounts.
Let me know when you are back, feel free to post the request in this thread.

"DTOM's" post in short stories

ETA: funny thig just happened, the thread was still listes when i got the link to come back and edit this post. then when i posted it and checked to see itf it worked it wasn't there. there's a spy here and his name is josiahpastor.

ETA: just went to discord and their talking about it, might be true.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Stonerwilliam - 10-27-2023

There is something about the ownership of ATS that has been bugging me for days and the owner WINSTON ! .

It looks like it was carved up before it was sold on , and nobody from the owners side has bothered since may 23 to look in , and with a joke thrown about by the hacker the owner is in jail !  Sam banks man fried maybe or Winston maybe a clue to the firm who delete Internet search history of a user ? . 

I thought it funny when nobody from upstairs answered a thread about selling merchandise or inviting interesting people to do a AMA or a pod cast , but Dark did nuke a thread where I jockingly  asked if he could not get Musk for a AMA if he could get the Canadian  woodworking teacher with Huge nocokers who was totally sticking it to the woke crowd and very few had figured that out , I also jockingly asked could I change my name to stoner Williamina  if I wished  Big Grin  and I also joked that all blokes near retirement age should get with their girly side  and retire a few years early   Love it   boom thread gone  , darko  does not have a sense of humour it seems .

There

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - sailorsam - 10-27-2023

I'm happy to see that they seem to be cleaning out the garbage of the last week

no avatars yet but that's not a big deal.

I couldn't do much with discordant either.  couldn't understand their organization.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2023

It is just me. I am too old for the amount of drama smeared across the WWW. I had only two places I spent my time. I am not joining anything else on the internet. My job tried to get me to join Facebook. I refused because any new socializing I do, I prefer for it to be face to face, in real time.

I am just making my way in the world today, and it is taking everything I've got. I sometimes just need to take a break from all my worries, because it sure does help a lot, so sometimes I just have to get away.

Sometimes I gotta go where everybody knows my name. And they're always glad I came. I wanna be where I can see, our troubles are all the same, I just wanna be where everybody knows my name.

See what I did there?  Love it

Laughing

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - SomeJackleg - 10-27-2023

been watching dicord, ghost is no longer getting folks back in Djarums is taking care of reinstating acoounts.

elevatedone super mod is back on, and posted to contact him to in this post.

elevatedone post

so i guess ghost hacked the hack, wonder if they'll be able to stop it from happening again and up and running . djarum doesn't think ATS will last much longer. read his posts further down after this one. some where on ats i read cut off date for sever is in april 2024 but you know how that is.

Quote:i don't even know how long things will last.  i have to imagine the "owners" aren't going to pay anymore once the hosting runs out

https://discord.com/channels/295756219191394304/724488778437099580/1167263128564793356

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2023

(10-27-2023, 01:22 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote: djarum doesn't think ATS will last much longer. read his posts further down after this one. some where on ats i read cut off date for sever is in april 2024 but you know how that is.

Quote:i don't even know how long things will last.  i have to imagine the "owners" aren't going to pay anymore once the hosting runs out

https://discord.com/channels/295756219191394304/724488778437099580/1167263128564793356

All things come to an end. I have had good times there and I have had times when I had to take a time out or two.

If ATS continues there will still be a time for passing the baton. Us old folk are not giving up, we just are used to fighting a different kind of battle, and the young folks have little or no faith that we are going to be able manage any of the battles that are part of our their future.

I remember when I thought my parents and grandparents, were old fuddy duddies. Archaic and way behind the times. So now it is my turn to take up that banner and pass the baton on to the future generations.

I will just sit back, watch, and post my thoughts, feelings, and ramblings in the Shoutbox. Until dementia or death takes me away from the keyboard. 

MinusculeCheers