Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-25-2023

I couldn't help myself, I rejoined. I feel so filthy and vile now.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-25-2023

I can't log in into my old account on ATS, only the new one now.

It won't accept my password.

Was trying to get a link to Discord to see what was up there but I am having issues.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Snarl - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 03:58 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I couldn't help myself, I rejoined. I feel so filthy and vile now.

You ... dirty ...

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Frogs453 - 10-25-2023

My new ID there signed itself out and I get the same error I got with my old ID now.  I'll just stay away until whenever it's resolved. If it gets resolved. It's a mess there anyway now.  I'll just lurk.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - xuenchen - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 04:18 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: I can't log in into my old account on ATS, only the new one now.

It won't accept my password.

Was trying to get a link to Discord to see what was up there but I am having issues.

You might need a new "invite" . . . . 

here's one good for a week:

discord invite link

(10-25-2023, 04:37 PM)Frogs453 Wrote: My new ID there signed itself out and I get the same error I got with my old ID now.  I'll just stay away until whenever it's resolved. If it gets resolved. It's a mess there anyway now.  I'll just lurk.

You must be the first and only one  Smile

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - KKLOCO - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 04:37 PM)Frogs453 Wrote: My new ID there signed itself out and I get the same error I got with my old ID now.  I'll just stay away until whenever it's resolved. If it gets resolved. It's a mess there anyway now.  I'll just lurk.

I hate to break it to everyone but, even if ATS does come back, it will have virtually no moderation. From what I’ve seen in discord, they for the most part are done. I don’t think they will come back and work for the current owners. They have heard absolutely nothing from the owners since the purchase, and still have no clue who he is exactly except, the new owner is a Bitcoin millionaire that’s into the woo and goes by the name Winston.They have heard nothing from Dorko since June. Which if you haven’t caught on yet - is NOT the owner. Dorko was  brought in to make it profitable. He’s a podcaster and that’s what they were trying to do, but he lost interest. Oh and sell crystals too.

ROFLULz somebody got a Mod edit done yesterday Oct 24 2023 !!!

edit on 24-10-2023 by Darko because: (no reason given)

Smile Laughing Big Eyes

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - KKLOCO - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 05:03 PM)xuenchen Wrote: ***********

ROFLULz somebody got a Mod edit done yesterday Oct 24 2023 !!!

edit on 24-10-2023 by Darko because: (no reason given)

Smile Laughing Big Eyes

Not sure what that means but I’m pretty sure Dorko isn’t involved anymore. Mods said they can see that he hasn’t even read any of their messages to him since June. Apparently, he thought ATS was nothing but a hateful place, according to DTOM.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Skye - 10-25-2023

The title of the Q thread has been altered and changed
back to remove the title "Darko" put on it.

Not that I follow Q but I did notice that this morning.

That would require access to the data base I assume?
Even if it was a hack....

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Frogs453 - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 05:02 PM)KKLOCO Wrote:

I hate to break it to everyone but, even if ATS does come back, it will have virtually no moderation. From what I’ve seen in discord, they for the most part are done. I don’t think they will come back and work for the current owners. They have heard absolutely nothing from the owners since the purchase, and still have no clue who he is exactly except, the new owner is a Bitcoin millionaire that’s into the woo and goes by the name Winston.They have heard nothing from Dorko since June. Which if you haven’t caught on yet - is NOT the owner. Dorko was  brought in to make it profitable. He’s a podcaster and that’s what they were trying to do, but he lost interest. Oh and sell crystals too.

You are probably right.  Eh, I had a good 20+ years there, so time to move on I suppose. Heck I was pregnant and had babies that are now no longer at home, I suppose it's time to let go of ATS too!  Big Grin

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Macsen191 - 10-25-2023

if it dosen't get fixed I am gonna miss it. 16 years of lurking and posting there and poof all gone. Dang.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ANNEE - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 05:36 PM)Macsen191 Wrote: if it dosen't get fixed I am gonna miss it. 16 years of lurking and posting there and poof all gone. Dang.

16 years here too.

Am I the only optimist?  I just can't bring myself to be a fatalist.  

BUT -- no one owes you anything.  So -- had a blast -- looking toward new adventures -- and the old IF they return  Smile

(10-25-2023, 05:12 PM)Skye Wrote: The title of the Q thread has been altered and changed

Weird too is "Darko" last visit was June 22, 2023 

"Darko" roflolz

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - OldFarmGirl - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 02:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 02:42 PM)OldFarmGirl Wrote: ...too bad I never saved my avatar pic I'll have to find something.

I took the liberty of adding an avatar, it was just spur of the moment and I meant no harm.
thumbsup2

Aww, thank you for looking!  It was an image the ATS group made for me. 
And thank you for the avatar, it fits me well!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - BIAD - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 06:17 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Weird too is "Darko" last visit was June 22, 2023 

"Darko" roflolz

It may be time to post this old banner again!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1445]

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - yuppa - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 06:31 PM)OldFarmGirl Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 02:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 02:42 PM)OldFarmGirl Wrote: ...too bad I never saved my avatar pic I'll have to find something.

I took the liberty of adding an avatar, it was just spur of the moment and I meant no harm.
thumbsup2

Aww, thank you for looking!  It was an image the ATS group made for me. 
And thank you for the avatar, it fits me well!

hey I dont suppose yall can do the page layout similiar as ATS? theirs is a little easier to navigate in all honesty.
Anyway....ANYONE who mods for ATS in th efuture should be a HARD ARSE. i Used to MOD before on a website we gave them 3 strikes. after 3 they were banned by their ISP's by  admin request to their providers. I dont know if that works anymore though.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-26-2023

(10-25-2023, 11:41 PM)yuppa Wrote: hey I dont suppose yall can do the page layout similiar as ATS? theirs is a little easier to navigate in all honesty.
Anyway....ANYONE who mods for ATS in th efuture should be a HARD ARSE. i Used to MOD before on a website we gave them 3 strikes. after 3 they were banned by their ISP's by  admin request to their providers. I dont know if that works anymore though.

Nope. The page layout is a function of the board software and the theme, and we had a hell of a time getting settled on the theme. ATS is custom software, where ours is off the shelf WYSISYG software. It's less spaghettified in the back end. You'll get used to it in time, just like you got used to ATS.

Matter of fact, I don't like some of the changes ATS implemented around 2014, but it's their site, their rules. I particularly dislike the way quoted posts work there, with just a link that loses your place in a thread if you click on it to see what is being responded to, but like I said, their site, their rules.

Moderating here involves escalation of force. Folks get warnings first, and if those go unheeded, they get post bans for increasing lengths of time, escalating up to a perma-ban. Some really entertaining folks got all of that in one single day, within hours. Some folks are just intractable, and those don't last long here.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - F2d5thCav - 10-26-2023

(10-25-2023, 06:17 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 05:12 PM)Skye Wrote: The title of the Q thread has been altered and changed

Weird too is "Darko" last visit was June 22, 2023 

"Darko" roflolz

That login date for Darko has changed recently.  That account was logged into the day ATS broke down.

Cheers

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-26-2023

(10-25-2023, 03:58 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I couldn't help myself, I rejoined. I feel so filthy and vile now.

Laughing

No harm. No foul.

Many of us are here from and because of ATS. Love it or hate it. Take it or leave it.

Causation is not correlation.  Love it

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - gortex - 10-26-2023

Ghost is on Discord , he's in ATS and knows how we were locked out , he's fixing old accounts , Omega may be the first back.
Big Eyes

Omega is back in.