Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 04:19 AM)Grace Wrote: I worry about my memory anymore...  We always joke about you loosing your memory some day, what happens when I loose mine? Lol...

Then we get to meet each other for the first time all over again every morning and fall in love all over again fresh... every day!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Moon68 - 10-24-2023

Jeez Louise, finally got on here. ATS is a spit show right now. Hopefully it gets cleaned up soon. Good to see so many here

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - BIAD - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 08:46 PM)Moon68 Wrote: Jeez Louise, finally got on here. ATS is a spit show right now. Hopefully it gets cleaned up soon. Good to see so many here

Welcome! I took the liberty of adding an avatar.
thumbsup2

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Moon68 - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 08:50 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 08:46 PM)Moon68 Wrote: Jeez Louise, finally got on here. ATS is a spit show right now. Hopefully it gets cleaned up soon. Good to see so many here

Welcome! I took the liberty of adding an avatar.
thumbsup2
Thank you

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-24-2023

LOL! The saga continues...

New user ConfirmationError, someone else claiming to be another Josiah Pastor, is accusing the user Gh0st of being the hacker.

Curiously, ConfirmationError has several threads up with a blank and not clickable subject which I didn't think was possible?

Curiosier and curiouser.

<eta>
And now they have deleted their post claiming to be Josiah and blaming Gh0st as the infiltratorl

It is a total shitshow but so damn entertaining. I haven't had this much fun in a while!  Big Grin  Big Grin

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ChiefD - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 09:50 PM)Freija Wrote: LOL! The saga continues...

New user ConfirmationError, someone else claiming to be another Josiah Pastor, is accusing the user Gh0st of being the hacker.

Curiously, ConfirmationError has several threads up with a blank and not clickable subject which I didn't think was possible?

Curiosier and curiouser.

<eta>
And now they have deleted their post claiming to be Josiah and blaming Gh0st as the infiltratorl

It is a total shitshow but so damn entertaining. I haven't had this much fun in a while!  Big Grin  Big Grin

Yeah, I agree, it is pretty entertaining! At one point Gh0st hinted that they were the hacker, and claimed they were tight with Springer back in the day. Crazy stuff.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 10:01 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Yeah, I agree, it is pretty entertaining! At one point Gh0st hinted that they were the hacker, and claimed they were tight with Springer back in the day. Crazy stuff.

That Gh0st is the hacker thread was authored by the user ConfirmationError who in another now deleted post s;dp claimed to be Josiah Pastor.

The whole thing is hilarious!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-24-2023

ATS has been infiltrated by Stormfront

Arab Sandnigger Rashida Tlaib again with The Gaza Fucks Hospital Bullshit, page 1 (abovetopsecret.com)

In my opinion.

Pretty nasty.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ChiefD - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 10:24 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: ATS has been infiltrated by Stormfront

Arab Sandnigger Rashida Tlaib again with The Gaza Fucks Hospital Bullshit, page 1 (abovetopsecret.com)

In my opinion.

Pretty nasty.

Geez, that is nasty! He's getting stars and flags too!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ANNEE - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 10:12 PM)Freija Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 10:01 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Yeah, I agree, it is pretty entertaining! At one point Gh0st hinted that they were the hacker, and claimed they were tight with Springer back in the day. Crazy stuff.

That Gh0st is the hacker thread was authored by the user ConfirmationError who in another now deleted post s;dp claimed to be Josiah Pastor.

The whole thing is hilarious!

And "they" complain about moderators.

While they make their case for moderators.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 10:31 PM)ChiefD Wrote:

In my opinion.

Pretty nasty.

As much as I dislike her politics, this is trash!

Wink

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ANNEE - 10-24-2023

In my opinion.

Pretty nasty.

I "walked up to the door" -- thought about it -- turned around and left.

Just NO -- I don't need that.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Infolurker - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 10:59 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:

In my opinion.

Pretty nasty.

As much as I dislike her politics, this is trash!

Wink

If I remember correctly, and we posted about it on an older ATS thread, the Nazi's started showing up after the May purge doing the holocaust denial bullshit.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-25-2023

In my opinion.

Pretty nasty.

I'm pretty sure Govshillz is another of Malvo's sock puppets. He has a blue million of them, and is probably starring and flagging himself, just like he goes along talking to himself in thread after thread.

Between all the sock puppet Malvos and all of the sock puppet Josiah Pastors, someone needs to start printing up score cards so we can keep track of who is who.

I don't know much about Stormfront, never having visited there, but I do know that in the late 70's, the NeoNazis and KKK started turning away from persecuting Blacks in order to start going after "Jews and Communists" pretty hard core. In this current situation, they stand in solidarity with the Palestinians, because "they killin' dem jooz!"

The last activity "against Blacks" that I am aware of is the Morningside Homes massacre in Greensboro, NC in 1979... and even that was instigated by CPUSA and only staged in a black neighborhood to garner the publicity. If they hadn't called the KKK out, it would have just been another Communist march, but the CPUSA staged it in a black neighborhood and put up flyers weeks ahead of time calling out the KKK and daring them to attend. The rest is history, and if memory serves although it was staged in a black neighborhood, ALL of the killed and wounded were white Communists.

That's one of the things that amuses me about the current crop of Progressives standing firm with Hamas - they seem sublimely unaware that they are fellow travelers with the NeoNazis and the KKK.

If all of them, on both sides, were airdropped onto a deserted island with a few crates of weapons and ammo, we'd be rid of the lot of them on both sides within about a month.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Snarl - 10-25-2023

(10-24-2023, 09:50 PM)Freija Wrote: It is a total shitshow but so damn entertaining. I haven't had this much fun in a while!  Big Grin  Big Grin

Forgive me ... I had to go and take a good look.  Laughing Place looks like UseNet when the marauders would come raiding.

I saw someone's belief that the lights were probably gonna go out when the server fee comes due. They're probably right.

I also saw a lot of questions about where the mods all went. Do ya think it might have been a mutiny? It is odd that I couldn't find any interaction between them and the general membership ... almost like they've agreed on that as a course of action. If I still had an account over there, I'd think long and hard on that.

Anyway ... fuck that place. Wasn't the same after Mark wandered away.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - BIAD - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 12:56 PM)Snarl Wrote: ...I also saw a lot of questions about where the mods all went. Do ya think it might have been a mutiny?

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - OldFarmGirl - 10-25-2023

I didn't post much on ATS but typically looked at it almost everyday.
It's gone to hell now, the posts are gross and viscous without mods. I can't log on and I'm not going to create a new account either. 
I was horseplay on ATS, since I've sold my horse I thought I needed a new name anyway.  lol.
It'll take me a while to learn the ropes here, too bad I never saved my avatar pic I'll have to find something.
Nice to see some familiar names here!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - BIAD - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 02:42 PM)OldFarmGirl Wrote: ...too bad I never saved my avatar pic I'll have to find something.

I took the liberty of adding an avatar, it was just spur of the moment and I meant no harm.
thumbsup2

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 02:42 PM)OldFarmGirl Wrote: I didn't post much on ATS but typically looked at it almost everyday.
It's gone to hell now, the posts are gross and viscous without mods. I can't log on and I'm not going to create a new account either. 
I was horseplay on ATS, since I've sold my horse I thought I needed a new name anyway.  lol.
It'll take me a while to learn the ropes here, too bad I never saved my avatar pic I'll have to find something.
Nice to see some familiar names here!

Hi and welcome!

I looked up your account at ATS and tried to get your avatar picture but couldn't because you were using the invisible image, the one that makes avatar pictures fill up the whole space, so you real picture was underneath and couldn't be grabbed.

As far as no mods, their account logins were broken just like everyone else. Four of them have signed back up but they have no mod powers.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Chiefsmom - 10-25-2023

(10-25-2023, 12:56 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 09:50 PM)Freija Wrote: It is a total shitshow but so damn entertaining. I haven't had this much fun in a while!  Big Grin  Big Grin

Forgive me ... I had to go and take a good look.  Laughing Place looks like UseNet when the marauders would come raiding.

I saw someone's belief that the lights were probably gonna go out when the server fee comes due. They're probably right.

I also saw a lot of questions about where the mods all went. Do ya think it might have been a mutiny? It is odd that I couldn't find any interaction between them and the general membership ... almost like they've agreed on that as a course of action. If I still had an account over there, I'd think long and hard on that.

Anyway ... fuck that place. Wasn't the same after Mark wandered away.
Mods are completely locked out as well, that's why its a free for all.  It sucks.

Well, maybe someone is still farting around in the backend?
I logged on, and for some reason checked my PM's again.   Really weird, but 3 of my old accounts PM's are in there.  2 from August and 1 from September.  They weren't there when I got started with the new account.  Now I'm going back to see if any are still in the saved.

And now I can't post, I just get the spinning arrows forever.

It shows all the saved messages, but if I click on one to read it, nothing is there and it says confirmation error

Well that sucks. OK