Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - xuenchen - 10-24-2023

(10-23-2023, 07:14 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:04 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:56 PM)Grace Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote: ****

For all anybody knows, "Darko" and The Mrs. could easily be SO or his paid proxy stooge. The entire thing could be an illusion to cut off the politics. When they 404'd the MudPit, about 90% of their problem was solved. 
Big Eyes

SO? 

No... Lol. He's not Darko...

People do desperate things when threatened by government agents.

Keep the lawsuits in mind.

Interesting. I wonder if a regulatory agency received complaints about content on ATS, like all those anti-transgender bashing threads.

Possibly. I think some of that may be part of the lawsuit(s) against The Biden agencies.

(10-23-2023, 07:17 PM)Freija Wrote: A little update on the Josiah Pastor/DarkOwner thing...

Josiah created a sock account, DarkOwner, claiming to be the owner of ATS. Although it was quickly changed, when he first started posting as DarkOwner, he had a link to the simulation evidence website in his signature so to anyone with a brain, it immediately connected the link between Josiah and DarkOwner as being the same person that after changing his signature, he vehemently denied.

Then someone, LOL, came along and created a TheRealJosiahPastor account claiming the other JosiahPastor was a fake and he went ballistic in his efforts to deny that TheRealJosiahPastor was him to the point he fessed up about impersonating the real Darko. I am not the owner, Darko. I am Josiah Pastor. I am sorry for impersonating him which destroyed any last shred of credibility he may have had.

Additionally, there is an entire YouTube account dedicated to debunking Josiah who claims he was asked to investigate Josiah Pastor/Ethan Del Rios that is quite the exposé  to say the least. The YouTuber posts as some anonymous scary hacker dude but the information and history dug up on Josiah is golden. Watch from the oldest first for some backsroty and how the juiciness builds with each successive video: https://www.youtube.com/@DoNotTrustEthan/videos

Whether Josiah is behind the hack, directly or indirectly remains to be seen but it would appear he has no mod power otherwise TheRealJosiahPastor account would have been banned.

Although he has mostly just been annoying in his posts here, please observe extreme caution around this guy.

Hillarious !! roflolz

But keep in mind there's no real proof this "Josiah Pastor" and other names are even for real either.

This whole hoax is mind bending.

Whoever the real guy is may be a victim too.

(10-23-2023, 11:29 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: Ummm, I did a small baby rant. . . . . 

Rolleyes

Bring it, NEW ATS, page 1 (abovetopsecret.com)

Smile

ROFLOLz   Cool Laughing

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - SomeJackleg - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 01:01 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: So, someone claiming to be Mrs darko is on there, saying it was a breach of code, and that mods and staff are working on it?

i found it ats, account made today.

one new poster, claimed to have a conversion of some sort ( they said talked) and asked a question about some that md told them. apparently they didn't get it right.

Quote:a reply to: MrsDarko
so you told me your heritage once if you are who you say you are I got an easy question: does it start with P or B?
FurPerson quiestion

Quote:a reply to: FurPerson

Correct.

It starts with a P and a B, and it ends with an F and a U.

the reply

Quote:reply to: MrsDarko

alright if you have to go F U we all know you are just another faker

the right answer was P like the country

Furperson busting them

no real answer was given by the darko, just using well known info when describing what happened.

Quote:The correct answer is not knowing who anyone is because the A) database is down and B) site is overrun more than usual with fake accounts, bots, and apparent former banned member, we are trying to restore as much as possible. Remember, we were handed a mostly broken site with no means effectively address the coding issues due to the vastness of data.

Member login issues is not helping.

mrsdarko reply

remains to be seen.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - yuppa - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 01:03 AM)xuenchen Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:14 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:04 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:56 PM)Grace Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote: ****

For all anybody knows, "Darko" and The Mrs. could easily be SO or his paid proxy stooge. The entire thing could be an illusion to cut off the politics. When they 404'd the MudPit, about 90% of their problem was solved. 
Big Eyes

SO? 

No... Lol. He's not Darko...

People do desperate things when threatened by government agents.

Keep the lawsuits in mind.

Interesting. I wonder if a regulatory agency received complaints about content on ATS, like all those anti-transgender bashing threads.

Possibly. I think some of that may be part of the lawsuit(s) against The Biden agencies.

(10-23-2023, 07:17 PM)Freija Wrote: A little update on the Josiah Pastor/DarkOwner thing...

Josiah created a sock account, DarkOwner, claiming to be the owner of ATS. Although it was quickly changed, when he first started posting as DarkOwner, he had a link to the simulation evidence website in his signature so to anyone with a brain, it immediately connected the link between Josiah and DarkOwner as being the same person that after changing his signature, he vehemently denied.

Then someone, LOL, came along and created a TheRealJosiahPastor account claiming the other JosiahPastor was a fake and he went ballistic in his efforts to deny that TheRealJosiahPastor was him to the point he fessed up about impersonating the real Darko. I am not the owner, Darko. I am Josiah Pastor. I am sorry for impersonating him which destroyed any last shred of credibility he may have had.

Additionally, there is an entire YouTube account dedicated to debunking Josiah who claims he was asked to investigate Josiah Pastor/Ethan Del Rios that is quite the exposé  to say the least. The YouTuber posts as some anonymous scary hacker dude but the information and history dug up on Josiah is golden. Watch from the oldest first for some backsroty and how the juiciness builds with each successive video: https://www.youtube.com/@DoNotTrustEthan/videos

Whether Josiah is behind the hack, directly or indirectly remains to be seen but it would appear he has no mod power otherwise TheRealJosiahPastor account would have been banned.

Although he has mostly just been annoying in his posts here, please observe extreme caution around this guy.

Hillarious !! roflolz

But keep in mind there's no real proof this "Josiah Pastor" and other names are even for real either.

This whole hoax is mind bending.

Whoever the real guy is may be a victim too.

(10-23-2023, 11:29 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: Ummm, I did a small baby rant. . . . . 

Rolleyes

Bring it, NEW ATS, page 1 (abovetopsecret.com)

Smile

ROFLOLz   Cool Laughing

Xuen..i think i found a way to ban even VPN users. Its called PUBLIC IP. they are un changing and assigned to a Internet Service Provider. Take that and give each user a ID that verifies the PUBLIC ip of the company matches. if it does not match,no access.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-24-2023

I think I just crushed my first troll.

Smile

(10-24-2023, 02:38 AM)dbcowboy Wrote: I think I just crushed my first troll.

Smile

was it malvo?

(10-24-2023, 02:02 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 01:01 AM)Chiefsmom Wrote: So, someone claiming to be Mrs darko is on there, saying it was a breach of code, and that mods and staff are working on it?

i found it ats, account made today.

one new poster, claimed to have a conversion of some sort ( they said talked) and asked a question about some that md told them. apparently they didn't get it right.

Quote:a reply to: MrsDarko
so you told me your heritage once if you are who you say you are I got an easy question: does it start with P or B?
FurPerson quiestion

Quote:a reply to: FurPerson

Correct.

It starts with a P and a B, and it ends with an F and a U.

the reply

Quote:reply to: MrsDarko

alright if you have to go F U we all know you are just another faker

the right answer was P like the country

Furperson busting them

no real answer was given by the darko, just using well known info when describing what happened.

Quote:The correct answer is not knowing who anyone is because the A) database is down and B) site is overrun more than usual with fake accounts, bots, and apparent former banned member, we are trying to restore as much as possible. Remember, we were handed a mostly broken site with no means effectively address the coding issues due to the vastness of data.

Member login issues is not helping.

mrsdarko reply

remains to be seen.

The "MrsDarko" account yes created Oct 23 2023 has 2 posts showing from April !!!!!!

Look at the page and scroll all the way down.

The account is a hijacked and altered account !!!!

Somebody is having fun. Smile

MrsDarko Account

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Michigan Swamp Buck - 10-24-2023

Smile

I just looked at it. You got some moves and the response was good.

I feel like rejoining to get all potty-mouthed and nasty, of course I won't, or will I?

Some of that erotica was amusing, not the crude insults, but the short stories popping up.

(10-24-2023, 03:03 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote:

Smile

I just looked at it. You got some moves and the response was good.

I feel like rejoining to get all potty-mouthed and nasty, of course I won't, or will I?

If you want the secret to bypass the swear words censors, just ask.

It's simple and very effective. 

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Infolurker - 10-24-2023

I want to go bashing and trolling the trolls so bad.....

But I won't. No idea who will mess with what you post or what legal crapstorm is going to come down over all that drama.

No part of it. Just grab some popcorn and watch it as entertainment.

Edit: What the hell is a 'Twink" and a "Sock"?

I am not familiar with these slang terms.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 02:43 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:

Smile

was it malvo?

Yep!

(10-24-2023, 03:37 AM)dbcowboy Wrote:

Smile

was it malvo?

Yep!

Reading that thread was like going back in time to a 1990's open chat room.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-24-2023

Here's to those who managed to scroll through this marathon thread. Laughing 

[Image: kQIhQAU.jpg]

mediumexhausted

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Grace - 10-24-2023

(10-23-2023, 09:18 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 05:59 PM)Grace Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 05:40 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: That reminds me...

The old Hernandos Hideway can still be posted on as well.   At least it could a few months ago.

Do we still have our old accounts there? That would actually be a good backup...

I know I don't. Everyone who was on staff there (most of whom are on staff HERE now) got booted out so hard that we couldn't even see the boards to read them when the Head Hernando purged the livin' shit out of us.

That purge is, as I recall, how Rogue Nation came to be - Gouhua said "nope, not gonna happen again. Next time, WE will be in charge so that it never happens again!"

And here we are.

Sorry I forgot about all that...  

I guess we can couple that with my forgetting that you told me we needed to purchase some of Disraeli's books...

I worry about my memory anymore... We always joke about you loosing your memory some day, what happens when I loose mine? Lol...

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Schmoe - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 03:37 AM)dbcowboy Wrote:

Smile

was it malvo?

Yep!

Well, that site hasn't been so entertaining in some time.  I tried talking a little shit to malvo, but it seems I'm not allowed to post.  Oh well.  He keeps calling you fat.  Tell him his wife should stop making you sandwiches after sex if he doesn't like it  Laughing

Looks like Luminari beat you to it.

malvo's upbringing and thoughts about how the Broken Toy happened.

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339154/pg1

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Schmoe - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 04:36 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Looks like Luminari beat you to it.

malvo's upbringing and thoughts about how the Broken Toy happened.

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339154/pg1

She's welcome to it, I got through about 60% of DB's thread before I started drooling.  Gotta watch the loss of brain cells these days.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - yuppa - 10-24-2023

well since the OWNER isnt doing anything I guess i should e mail the ABOVE NETWORK and make a stink.

was reading the the thread that i quoted about mrsdarko from. there was some question about the posting history the last two showing posts from the pit.

so i decided to look at the profile on members page. sure enough both the old  mrsdarko and new listed as mrsdarko without anything added to it. her old showed forbidden like they did after the purge and changes in the post history and the new one didn't. now the old one is gone and new one shows forbidden.

but that's not why i'm posting, darko's post history is now visible, back to april 1st. thing is it seems some of the damning posts i remember are deleted/edit out in the threads that i looked at.

here's the link to his post history in the members profile, it still works just checked before i posted it. better hurry if you want to see it. i also took a screen shot and saved as a webpage it anybody wants them. screenshot is a long skinny image, would have to enlarge it to see.

darko's post history

hunh now her old profile is back up with a space between mrs and darko with the old account date and post history goes to the page that they use when a thread has been deleted. took a screen shot of that to.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-24-2023

Smile

Congratulations!

But to be fair, they start out already pretty low to the ground... so did you just step on him and squash him like a bug?

I tried to read the thread, but by page 10, his repetitive "insults" with no new material being injected by him was putting me to sleep. I mean, there are only so many hundreds of times you can read what amounts to the same damned post over and over and over again...

I also saw where he ran out of the thread into other threads trying to escape, but some of your loyal minions were following  him around dogging him - ROFLMFAO! No rest for the wicked, I reckon!

He's also made a couple new sock puppet accounts there ("MrsDarkosHairyVagina" and "Darkoswang" among others) and has devolved into talking to himself incessantly. Kinda reminds me of "Sibyl".

I think you have utterly broken his mind beyond repair.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-24-2023

(10-24-2023, 03:00 AM)xuenchen Wrote: *****

The "MrsDarko" account yes created Oct 23 2023 has 2 posts showing from April !!!!!!

Look at the page and scroll all the way down.

The account is a hijacked and altered account !!!!

Somebody is having fun. Smile

MrsDarko Account

She has two accounts there - the original "Mrs Darko" and the new "MrsDarko", the only difference being the space. Although I can't be sure, I think the "MrsDarko" is really her, based on the way she posts and some information that rings true - despite other users with less knowledge contesting what she's saying. For example, one user misunderstood or misinterpreted (on purpose?) when MrsDarko said that "user accounts are not accessible" to mean that no one could find them instead of the real meaning that no one could log into ("access") them, then used that misinterpretation as a basis to call her a "liar".

They are apparently locked out of their original user accounts the same as everyone else, just as I suspected. If it was the Cisco equipment hack, they've probably had a hell of a fight getting back in to the back end, too.

If that really is her, I have confidence that Malvo, when they get the site back, is a goner. She's gonna ram her dick up his ass far and hard and dry, and break it off (proving once and for all that hers is bigger than his), and all of his little sock puppets, too. He'll get banned so hard that his great-grand children won't be able to log in there years from now.

But it won't matter - DBCowboy has already irretrievably broken his mind.