Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 08:00 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:59 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:53 PM)quintessentone Wrote: Yup, not one transgender or obese/disabled/social justice warrior shaming thread since the reset and that is really not like the ATS I have come to know.

I guess they got sick of our shit.

Smile

New shit is happening, now women and boomer bashing is back to take it's place.

Uh-oh, aren't you both?

Wink

Seriously, if I wanted 4chan, I'd go to 4chan.

Spirited bashing of each other is one thing, but they are . . . . tacky.

They have no class.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Stonerwilliam - 10-23-2023

Who ever owns ATS has money to burn it seems , could it be a rich twat like Bill Gates or Zuckerberg or Musk type trying to clean up their image ! .

Howard Hughes had 40 plus people doing this in his lifetime and years after he died , the kind of money ATS changed hands for would be mere crumbs to those 3 , this has been happening to a lot of forums not just ATS. 

The only ones who could clear this up are springer or SO

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - quintessentone - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 08:05 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 08:00 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:59 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:53 PM)quintessentone Wrote: Yup, not one transgender or obese/disabled/social justice warrior shaming thread since the reset and that is really not like the ATS I have come to know.

I guess they got sick of our shit.

Smile

New shit is happening, now women and boomer bashing is back to take it's place.

Uh-oh, aren't you both?

Wink

Seriously, if I wanted 4chan, I'd go to 4chan.

Spirited bashing of each other is one thing, but they are . . . . tacky.

They have no class.

One of them is trying a new tack, they dug up a thread of your presumably to spur you to action.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ANNEE - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 05:03 PM)gortex Wrote: Strange thing is I'm still logged in , it shows me as offline in my profile and I can't access my picture gallery or post replies but can still star posts but not flag , still have access to top bar stuff like profile , account , and the like.

If there is still an "owner" other than Pastor why haven't they flicked the switch and taken it down ? , ATS is still HTTPS secure.

Me too.  Same.  I hope I can continue to read (and ignore a lot Smile )

I've chosen not to create a new account under ANNEE 2 or any other name.  I'm OUT until . . . 

Gotta find the humor.  I'm constantly told I'm all about FEELZ.  Guess not.  I don't "feel" the need.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 02:49 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote: just saw something that sounded funny and really didn't make any sense.

been checking out all the new accounts, seeing if they are real members or bots/ hacker/ or just assholes.

one of them that joined last night posted a thread and in a reply to another new account from created last night that claims to be a old memeber posted this,

Quote:Suck up.

No modes anymore.

Owners in jail.

Site will be up for a few weeks till the bills come due.

Then, gone forever...

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339090/pg1#pid27189817

pretty sure if the owners went to jail for some kind of internet crimes / fraud involvement on the internet, doesn't the rest of the world do like the U.S and seize the site and post a announcement on the address for the site?

but on the other hand if it was some other kinda crime, and LE didn't know about their internet dealings that might explain DTOM's comment about not hearing from them.

and it could also explain how the hack if it was happened. hackers found out about them being arrested and in jail, took control and holding on to it until severs are shut down for non payment of any bills being from ATS own severs, or services they pay for being power, internet.

you know the credit card deal shut it down once for non payment.

i also found this thread from josiahpastor, claiming he didn't do it and it has the "Its me Darko." in the signature.

Quote:I am being impersonated by someone who is claiming that I hacked ats. I did not, and do not know what happened. To the one trying to frame me, for one, fսck you bіtch, secondly I always stay within the confines of the law just incase my current residence decides to form extradition laws with the west. I will not be using this impersonation account anymore. If you question if something is me, go to my site and click the discord link and ask me.

I am not the owner, Darko. I am Josiah Pastor. I am sorry for impersonating him.

the same claim by the new account holder in the first hacker is made here to.

I won't say where he is exactly, but Josiah is already in "the west", or what is considered part of "western civilization" these days. He's not Russian, Arab, or Chinese, if that's the implication he's aiming for in his comment.

I'm also convinced that he did not hack ATS, if this truly even was a hack. I'm still on the fence regarding any affiliation he may have with Darko, but am leaning away from that conclusion.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - gortex - 10-23-2023

It's curious that Pastor doesn't have admin privileges , he got upset because someone banned him and he was surprised someone still has privileges .... I think I've discovered who that is.

Last Visit Oct 19th 2023
White Knight ?  
Smile

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - DonnerPartyOf404 - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 08:33 PM)gortex Wrote: It's curious that Pastor doesn't have admin privileges , he got upset because someone banned him and he was surprised someone still has privileges .... I think I've discovered who that is.

Last Visit Oct 19th 2023
White Knight ?  
Smile

I noticed the date just a few minutes ago as well.  Good find.

(10-23-2023, 08:33 PM)gortex Wrote: It's curious that Pastor doesn't have admin privileges , he got upset because someone banned him and he was surprised someone still has privileges .... I think I've discovered who that is.

Last Visit Oct 19th 2023
White Knight ?  
Smile

The white night needs to keep hitting the ban button repeatedly but why don't they just pull the plug on it

(10-23-2023, 04:40 PM)ancientlight Wrote: Same for me . I don't do social media other than , used to be ATS (unless it goes back to how it was ) , and here .
I've always felt people are nicer here at least  In love

I would be okay with staying in touch , with you and others , by email or so ? In case RN goes down as well.

We actually have an e-mail list of members who wanted to be notified and keep in touch if the site goes down, but it's old and outdated now. It was made at the old RN3 site, before Maystic Wanderer died... so, really old and outdated.

I might put a project like that on the to-do list again for after the dust settles.

Last Visit Oct 19th 2023
White Knight ?  
Smile

It has gone back to April now ?

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 08:29 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I won't say where he is exactly, but Josiah is already in "the west", or what is considered part of "western civilization" these days. He's not Russian, Arab, or Chinese, if that's the implication he's aiming for in his comment.

I'm also convinced that he did not hack ATS, if this truly even was a hack. I'm still on the fence regarding any affiliation he may have with Darko, but am leaning away from that conclusion.

Josiah has claimed to currently somewhere north of Lebanon. According to the YouTube account I posted previously, (that you seriously should watch https://www.youtube.com/@DoNotTrustEthan/videos), he is from Quazon City in the Philippines and has also previously lived in the US. If your basing your location theory on his IP, for sure he is smart enough to be using a VPN.

It has been conjectured that Pastor's first account ban was to add credibility to his denial of being in control. The guy is a liar by hos own admission, a fraud, and a con.

(10-23-2023, 04:59 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Would be nice just to make sure people are ok, when you don't hear from them for a while, especially if something did happen here as well.  Not that I don't have the utmost faith in Ninurta & his team.   Cool

After Mystic Wanderer passed on, and then Guohua, some of us exchanged real-world information privately in case something happened to us and we just disappeared from the boards without explanation. When those two passed on, no one knew about it until either one of their real-world acquaintances notified us, or until we started digging around to try to find them. In both cases, it took nearly a month before we knew what had happened.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - gortex - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 08:55 PM)Stonerwilliam Wrote:

Last Visit Oct 19th 2023
White Knight ?  
Smile

Things change fast in internetz world it seems , very strange.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Skye - 10-23-2023

I can confirm that "Springer"s last log in was on
the 19th, I observed that many times. We think
it is him, or an alternative thought is it maybe 
someone who has use or using his account.

"Darko" also logged in on the 19th.

(10-23-2023, 05:40 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: That reminds me...

The old Hernandos Hideway can still be posted on as well.   At least it could a few months ago.

I sometimes wonder whatever happened to the Head Hernando after he went in to the back end one dark night and suddenly banned his entire staff without any warning at all.

Matter of fact, it kinda went the way ATS is gong now, but I wonder what happened to The Boss, and just what he thought was gonna happen when he did things the way he did... and I wonder WHY it's even still up - that was almost 10 years ago!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Grace - 10-23-2023

Some issues I'm sure simply take a back seat to other events of our day. 

Plus, there's too much insanity over there, I'm sure there's not time to pile more in ..

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Sostratus - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 08:58 PM)gortex Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 08:55 PM)Stonerwilliam Wrote:

Last Visit Oct 19th 2023
White Knight ?  
Smile

Things change fast in internetz world it seems , very strange.

Hey All,

Have been lurking on ATS and a few other forums since the reset...

Gortex may have found a backdoor/glitch, someone definitely updated Springer's last visit date after it was posted here- I have screenshots of both dates but don't know how to upload an image with reply ???

Anyways, I clicked on Springers 'Posts' and the system would get stuck and return a Server Error. The strange thing is that any other ATS pages would return a server error also until something reset ans then everything would work again - I tried it a few times and I also saw that someone on another forum saw the sever error too

Anyways- hope all are well, been very busy with work so I've been in lurker mode for months...

(10-23-2023, 05:59 PM)Grace Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 05:40 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: That reminds me...

The old Hernandos Hideway can still be posted on as well.   At least it could a few months ago.

Do we still have our old accounts there? That would actually be a good backup...

I know I don't. Everyone who was on staff there (most of whom are on staff HERE now) got booted out so hard that we couldn't even see the boards to read them when the Head Hernando purged the livin' shit out of us.

That purge is, as I recall, how Rogue Nation came to be - Gouhua said "nope, not gonna happen again. Next time, WE will be in charge so that it never happens again!"

And here we are.

(10-23-2023, 07:28 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:17 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:14 PM)quintessentone Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:04 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:56 PM)Grace Wrote: SO? 

No... Lol. He's not Darko...

People do desperate things when threatened by government agents.

Keep the lawsuits in mind.

Interesting. I wonder if a regulatory agency received complaints about content on ATS, like all those anti-transgender bashing threads.

Don't start that little missy!

No one was "against" trans.

We just wanted the kids left alone.

That aside, you might have a point the way government acts.

I don't buy that reason but I will let it go. Some of the posts were hateful and vile, that's all I'll say.

What I am noticing now is that there has been not even one anti-transgender bashing thread since this reset or whatever it is. Now that's suspicious to me. There is a mild hint of a anti-vax thread, but nothing like before.

No dedicated anti-trans threads, but some of the individual posts are decidedly anti-trans, especially some of the ones targeting DBCowboy.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-23-2023

I'm lurking there, it's odd.

They're bashing the old school lefties as well.

Seems anyone that doesn't swear, make groin references, is a target.