Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - KKLOCO - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 06:31 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:27 PM)KKLOCO Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:17 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 05:48 PM)KKLOCO Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 05:41 PM)xuenchen Wrote: In the meantime in spite of all the wild speculation and "wisdom" ATS has again managed to quell most of the political exposures and opinions, just like last May's master purge. ATS is creased and folded like tagboard in a kindergarten art classroom. 
Surprised

Were you given a reason why you were banned? It was truly bizarre who they banned in May. It made no sense who they singled out.

No Reason. No contact. Just "~"  Wink

Most of the big bans all had "politics" in common however.

Keep in mind there's Federal Lawsuit(s) ongoing for that censorship coercion. I think ATS was targeted by Feds. Those Feds are nit picky jealous micromanagers. 
Cool
And, I still see no proof at all that SO ever actually sold ATS to anybody. ATS was always a conspiracy minded site and full of masterful illusions. Could be threatened blackmail!! 

Very interesting. I saw people from both sides of the aisle get banned. A good example is Xcalibur254. It does appear more right leaning members were banned. Which makes no sense as Darko appeared to lean that way. Of course, who could believe anything coming out of his mouth when he pretends to be his wife.

I heard that Xcalibur came back as Threadbare.

Rolleyes
Yes, which made a hell of a lot of sense. Didn’t know that until a few days ago.

What ever happened to IMTAT. I liked him. Was a little surprised he didn’t ask to be reinstated. Guess he saw the writing on the wall.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 06:43 PM)KKLOCO Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 05:48 PM)KKLOCO Wrote: Were you given a reason why you were banned? It was truly bizarre who they banned in May. It made no sense who they singled out.

Keep in mind there's Federal Lawsuit(s) ongoing for that censorship coercion. I think ATS was targeted by Feds. Those Feds are nit picky jealous micromanagers. 
Cool
And, I still see no proof at all that SO ever actually sold ATS to anybody. ATS was always a conspiracy minded site and full of masterful illusions. Could be threatened blackmail!! 

Very interesting. I saw people from both sides of the aisle get banned. A good example is Xcalibur254. It does appear more right leaning members were banned. Which makes no sense as Darko appeared to lean that way. Of course, who could believe anything coming out of his mouth when he pretends to be his wife.

Rolleyes
Yes, which made a hell of a lot of sense. Didn’t know that until a few days ago.

What ever happened to IMTAT. I liked him. Was a little surprised he didn’t ask to be reinstated. Guess he saw the writing on the wall.

He and Gus got burned in the 1st Purge, shocked that I didn't actually.

They went on Discord and are still there.

I could never navigate that site, so I popped between here and TOS until they went Tango Uniform a few days ago.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - xuenchen - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 05:41 PM)xuenchen Wrote: In the meantime in spite of all the wild speculation and "wisdom" ATS has again managed to quell most of the political exposures and opinions, just like last May's master purge. ATS is creased and folded like tagboard in a kindergarten art classroom. 
Surprised

Were you given a reason why you were banned? It was truly bizarre who they banned in May. It made no sense who they singled out.

Cool

For all anybody knows, "Darko" and The Mrs. could easily be SO or his paid proxy stooge. The entire thing could be an illusion to cut off the politics. When they 404'd the MudPit, about 90% of their problem was solved. 
Big Eyes

(10-23-2023, 06:47 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:43 PM)KKLOCO Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 06:17 PM)xuenchen Wrote: No Reason. No contact. Just "~"  Wink

Cool

Rolleyes

He and Gus got burned in the 1st Purge, shocked that I didn't actually.

They went on Discord and are still there.

I could never navigate that site, so I popped between here and TOS until they went Tango Uniform a few days ago.

I have a hard time with it as well. Makes me feel ADHDish. 

Who’s Gus?

ETA oh Augustus

Surprised

Cool

Rolleyes

I believe so !! 

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Grace - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 06:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote: ****

For all anybody knows, "Darko" and The Mrs. could easily be SO or his paid proxy stooge. The entire thing could be an illusion to cut off the politics. When they 404'd the MudPit, about 90% of their problem was solved. 
Big Eyes

SO? 

No... Lol. He's not Darko...

(10-23-2023, 06:39 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: Trust no one, believe nothing, except for my Nigerian Prince Investment Manager.

Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

and where does she tend bar?

(10-23-2023, 06:53 PM)xuenchen Wrote:
Surprised

Cool

Big Eyes

I never had a good feeling about SO. He really did lose interest a long time ago. I didn’t have interactions with him with regards to the sale. FCD and Khisheke were the points of contact. For someone that wanted to sell his website, he sure made it ridiculously complicated to understand the logistics. That’s why we eventually gave up. Didn’t seem like he wanted to sell it to us.

(10-23-2023, 06:56 PM)Grace Wrote:

Big Eyes

SO? 

People do desperate things when threatened by government agents.

Keep the lawsuits in mind.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - quintessentone - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 07:04 PM)xuenchen Wrote:

Big Eyes

SO? 

Interesting. I wonder if a regulatory agency received complaints about content on ATS, like all those anti-transgender bashing threads.

(10-23-2023, 07:14 PM)quintessentone Wrote:

Big Eyes

SO? 

Interesting. I wonder if a regulatory agency received complaints about content on ATS, like all those anti-transgender bashing threads.

Don't start that little missy!

No one was "against" trans.

We just wanted the kids left alone.

That aside, you might have a point the way government acts.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Freija - 10-23-2023

A little update on the Josiah Pastor/DarkOwner thing...

Josiah created a sock account, DarkOwner, claiming to be the owner of ATS. Although it was quickly changed, when he first started posting as DarkOwner, he had a link to the simulation evidence website in his signature so to anyone with a brain, it immediately connected the link between Josiah and DarkOwner as being the same person that after changing his signature, he vehemently denied.

Then someone, LOL, came along and created a TheRealJosiahPastor account claiming the other JosiahPastor was a fake and he went ballistic in his efforts to deny that TheRealJosiahPastor was him to the point he fessed up about impersonating the real Darko. I am not the owner, Darko. I am Josiah Pastor. I am sorry for impersonating him which destroyed any last shred of credibility he may have had.

Additionally, there is an entire YouTube account dedicated to debunking Josiah who claims he was asked to investigate Josiah Pastor/Ethan Del Rios that is quite the exposé  to say the least. The YouTuber posts as some anonymous scary hacker dude but the information and history dug up on Josiah is golden. Watch from the oldest first for some backsroty and how the juiciness builds with each successive video: https://www.youtube.com/@DoNotTrustEthan/videos

Whether Josiah is behind the hack, directly or indirectly remains to be seen but it would appear he has no mod power otherwise TheRealJosiahPastor account would have been banned.

Although he has mostly just been annoying in his posts here, please observe extreme caution around this guy.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Chiefsmom - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 05:59 PM)Grace Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 05:40 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: That reminds me...

The old Hernandos Hideway can still be posted on as well.   At least it could a few months ago.

Do we still have our old accounts there? That would actually be a good backup...

I will have to check at home tonight, I can't remember the address, but I have it saved there.  If I remember correctly, I did log in with my old info.   Name never changes anywhere.  LOL

(10-23-2023, 07:17 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:14 PM)quintessentone Wrote:

Big Eyes

SO? 

Don't start that little missy!

No one was "against" trans.

We just wanted the kids left alone.

That aside, you might have a point the way government acts.

I don't buy that reason but I will let it go. Some of the posts were hateful and vile, that's all I'll say.

What I am noticing now is that there has been not even one anti-transgender bashing thread since this reset or whatever it is. Now that's suspicious to me. There is a mild hint of a anti-vax thread, but nothing like before.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 07:23 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote:

The old Hernandos Hideway can still be posted on as well.   At least it could a few months ago.

Do we still have our old accounts there? That would actually be a good backup...

I will have to check at home tonight, I can't remember the address, but I have it saved there.  If I remember correctly, I did log in with my old info.   Name never changes anywhere.  LOL

It's still working. Linky to Hernando's

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - gortex - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 07:17 PM)Freija Wrote: A little update on the Josiah Pastor/DarkOwner thing...

Josiah created a sock account, DarkOwner, claiming to be the owner of ATS. Although it was quickly changed, when he first started posting as DarkOwner, he had a link to the simulation evidence website in his signature so to anyone with a brain, it immediately connected the link between Josiah and DarkOwner as being the same person that after changing his signature, he vehemently denied.

Then someone, LOL, came along and created a TheRealJosiahPastor account claiming the other JosiahPastor was a fake and he went ballistic in his efforts to deny that TheRealJosiahPastor was him to the point he fessed up about impersonating the real Darko. I am not the owner, Darko. I am Josiah Pastor. I am sorry for impersonating him which destroyed any last shred of credibility he may have had.

Additionally, there is an entire YouTube account dedicated to debunking Josiah who claims he was asked to investigate Josiah Pastor/Ethan Del Rios that is quite the exposé  to say the least. The YouTuber posts as some anonymous scary hacker dude but the information and history dug up on Josiah is golden. Watch from the oldest first for some backsroty and how the juiciness builds with each successive video: https://www.youtube.com/@DoNotTrustEthan/videos

Whether Josiah is behind the hack, directly or indirectly remains to be seen but it would appear he has no mod power otherwise TheRealJosiahPastor account would have been banned.

Although he has mostly just been annoying in his posts here, please observe extreme caution around this guy.

Been watching the drama between Jo Pasor and "The Real Jo pastor" , quite amusing trolling , the youtube vids by the anonymous mask wearer are also very interesting as they give an insight into what we're dealing with.

Still not sure what's really going on there though , the Luo Troglodyte banner hints at something that's been going on for a while.

Yup, not one transgender or obese/disabled/social justice warrior shaming thread since the reset and that is really not like the ATS I have come to know.

(10-23-2023, 07:53 PM)quintessentone Wrote: Yup, not one transgender or obese/disabled/social justice warrior shaming thread since the reset and that is really not like the ATS I have come to know.

I guess they got sick of our shit.

Smile

(10-23-2023, 07:59 PM)dbcowboy Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:53 PM)quintessentone Wrote: Yup, not one transgender or obese/disabled/social justice warrior shaming thread since the reset and that is really not like the ATS I have come to know.

I guess they got sick of our shit.

Smile

New shit is happening, now women and boomer bashing is back to take it's place.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Chiefsmom - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 07:33 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(10-23-2023, 07:23 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote:

It's still working. Linky to Hernando's

Yep, login worked.  Does that mean someone is still paying for it?  Cause if so, THANK YOU!!!!