Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
I think I just got banned at ATS - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: I think I just got banned at ATS (/showthread.php?tid=1349)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Ninurta - 10-22-2023

(10-22-2023, 03:00 PM)ANNEE Wrote: Just Hi!

I've chosen not to re-join ATS with an ANNEE2.

Waste too much time on there as it is.  I'll be back IF it comes back.

Greetings and salutations, ANNEE!

Glad to see you here! Your end of the political and social spectrum is underrepresented here, so you're a breath of fresh air I've sparred with you at ATS years ago, sometimes in a knock-down drag-out fashion, but I've always respected you whether we're fighting or not... so keep that in mind, the idea that it's nothing personal if we lock horns every now and then.

I'm not rejoining over there, either, under current circumstances. It's just too iffy to my mind to login at ATS right now from a cyber-security standpoint since no one that might know what happened is talking. That can't be a good sign.

Welcome to the madhouse!

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ANNEE - 10-22-2023

(10-22-2023, 09:11 PM)Skye Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 08:53 PM)ANNEE Wrote: However, I'd say we are already effectively part of a World Government.

IMO - it is inevitable. The only logical direction. 

So, not IF -- but WHEN.

Part of an order in the world -

Not the same as a World Government.

World Government is contrary to logic.

When for some perhaps, but not for all.
We're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

It is not something I fear.

Explain to me why I should fear it.

Oops!!! That really should be a thread of its own. I really don't want to derail this thread.

(10-22-2023, 07:12 PM)Fred Bear Wrote: I wasn't banned from ATS and have been a member there for nearly 10 years.  I just hit my breaking point about an hour ago and don't think I want to go back to the site.  I feel like I need a shower just reading the title of topics being posted today.  It's sad, really, since it's been the only site I went to for news and discussion online.

I'll lurk here for a while until I get used to things but I'm glad to see so many familiar names which makes me think I made a mistake not using my ATS name.  Anyhow, it's time for a fresh start!

Your username can be changed at will. Just let us know if/when you want to make that change, and it can be made to happen.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-22-2023

Ban or reset, I have to sit this one out.

My life is too full of drama and chaos to add any more.

I only had two places on the internet that I visited regularly. Now there is one. Without RN then there will be none.

I hope that RN remains my hideaway. The place I come when I need to stay awake while waiting for that call, and a place where I can take my mind off the ugly realities that life often drops in my lap.

Without RN I will be left with mindless hours of cryptograms and puzzle games. Leaving me cross eyed and furiously fighting sleep.

Without RN I will be completely unconnected. I don't do social media. I don't do influencers. I watch the internet news with much skepticism, and I don't trust any of it.

I am not signing up for any more forums. So if I lose RN, I will be unplugged, and sleeping on the job.

(10-22-2023, 10:05 PM)ANNEE Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 09:11 PM)Skye Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 08:53 PM)ANNEE Wrote: However, I'd say we are already effectively part of a World Government.

IMO - it is inevitable. The only logical direction. 

So, not IF -- but WHEN.

Part of an order in the world -

Not the same as a World Government.

World Government is contrary to logic.

When for some perhaps, but not for all.
We're just gonna have to agree to disagree.

It is not something I fear.

Explain to me why I should fear it.

Oops!!!  That really should be a thread of its own.  I really don't want to derail this thread.

It's not something I fear either. From my perspective, I can ignore the laws and social mores of a world government just as easily as I can ignore the laws and social mores of a national government. In all cases, they have to come to me to do anything about me, otherwise, they're just leaving me alone to do my thing, whomever thinks they are in charge. All governments more than an arm's length away are equally irrelevant to me.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ChiefD - 10-22-2023

Yeah, I'm a little late to the party. A couple of days ago, I actually heard about ATS being hacked on reddit. So I went there and tried to log in. I thought I had been banned, but noticed a bunch of people had created new accounts, so I did too. 

ATS is a complete shitshow at this point. There are numerous 'bots and trolls posting all kinds of bullshit. The owners seem to be AWOL, and there is no moderation. The inmates are running the asylum.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Skye - 10-22-2023

A while back in May when "Darko" came on the scene
some of us looked into the image that shows as an
advert for Lou Troglodyte. The search lead to a collection 
of "books" that had all been published at once by a
hacker that claims he is a grey hat.

After a few weeks went by most members just put
it to the back burner till the unexplained banning
of long time mods and members.

Now that this has happened to the site, the first
clues seem much more relevant. All of the other
overtly obvious current claims by the simulation
posters could just be artful paltering and red herrings.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - MisterSpock - 10-23-2023

I feel bad.....

that I find this so amusing.

Who doesn't love a good dumpster fire from time to time, especially on these nice cool nights, sometimes it's just nice to sit around and enjoy the flicker and the heat.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - ChiefD - 10-23-2023

I've read through this entire thread. God, I missed you all! I'm sorry I stayed away so long.

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe the ATS owners did this, the whole hacking/sabotaging because they were just tired of trying to maintain a declining site and figured they would just blow it up in a way that took some of the heat off them and put it on anonymous hackers. 

I just find it hard to believe that the owners aren't even aware or cannot do something to fix this. At least take the site down, even if it takes a few weeks to fix things. Like you all did on here when that nasty hacker wrecked things. 

The owners of ATS are either incompetent, just stopped giving a shit, or got tired and decided to burn that damn old bridge. They picked a bizarre way to do it.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - SomeJackleg - 10-23-2023

(10-22-2023, 03:17 PM)KKLOCO Wrote: I looked at those time frames and didn’t see any comments about Darko from the mods.

i may not have been clear on the date i had to try and repost it several times due to the fact it kept on acting like i was editing the first post so i would copy it from the first post and try again and might have lost something. finally i just gave up and let it go.

it was Saturday 10/21/23 i took some screen shots maybe i can post the ones i took.

[Image: D1.png]

[Image: D2.png]

[Image: D3.png]

[Image: D4.png]

[Image: D5.png]

[Image: D6.png]

see the first and last post of burd above, yall remember when darko's buddy had a melt down and went off on people on ats?

i can't find a couple of more that were similar to these. another one that really peaked my interest was one of burds

[Image: D7.png]

this post from JosishPastor in my thread House of Darko basically praising him.

Quote:05-11-2023, 12:06 PM  (This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 12:09 PM by JosiahPastor.)

To be honest, I see his point. He's not anti anybody, just doing what's best for ATS. And he even metioned making a catagory for that to contain it for those who wish to discuss it. I've seen him interact with the biggest trolls on the fake ats discord earlier today, and he seems like a cool guy so far. I've reached out to him to tell him he's doing a great job reviving the site.

he say the same thing a couple of times and he even made a thread himself,

I have to say, I think Darko (owner of ATS) is actually doing good

but in my sense of growth thread he said this,

Quote:04-25-2023, 06:53 AM
May ATS rot in peace. Lol. I'm currently using three forms, including this one, all of which are better than ATS. This video was for another community, but it fits here regarding the site in question. Lol.

kinda contradicts one another don't they.

also i posted in some bodies thread, thought it was mine that i thought darko and crew had a spy and would edit posts after they got quoted and started taking screen shots. and posting them so if they edited wouldn't matter can't find it now.

all this kinda fits the same time frame.

now i might have my tin foil hat on to tight, but something aint right.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - xuenchen - 10-23-2023

(10-22-2023, 11:52 PM)Skye Wrote: A while back in May when "Darko" came on the scene
some of us looked into the image that shows as an
advert for Lou Troglodyte. The search lead to a collection 
of "books" that had all been published at once by a
hacker that claims he is a grey hat.

After a few weeks went by most members just put
it to the back burner till the unexplained banning
of long time mods and members.

Now that this has happened to the site, the first
clues seem much more relevant. All of the other
overtly obvious current claims by the simulation
posters could just be artful paltering and red herrings.

ATS Troglodyte connections are like trying to plug in 99 paired wires with 99 different sized plugs!
Cool

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-23-2023

(10-23-2023, 01:45 AM)SomeJackleg Wrote:
(10-22-2023, 03:17 PM)KKLOCO Wrote: I looked at those time frames and didn’t see any comments about Darko from the mods.

i may not have been clear on the date i had to try and repost it several times due to the fact it kept on acting like i was editing the first post so i would copy it from the first post and try again and might have lost something. finally i just gave up and let it go.

it was Saturday 10/21/23 i took some screen shots maybe i can post the ones i took.

[Image: D1.png]

[Image: D2.png]

[Image: D3.png]

[Image: D4.png]

[Image: D5.png]

[Image: D6.png]

see the first and last post of burd above, yall remember when darko's buddy had a melt down and went off on people on ats?

i can't find a couple of more that were similar to these. another one that really peaked my interest was one of burds

[Image: D7.png]

this post from JosishPastor in my thread House of Darko basically praising him.

Quote:05-11-2023, 12:06 PM  (This post was last modified: 05-11-2023, 12:09 PM by JosiahPastor.)

To be honest, I see his point. He's not anti anybody, just doing what's best for ATS. And he even metioned making a catagory for that to contain it for those who wish to discuss it. I've seen him interact with the biggest trolls on the fake ats discord earlier today, and he seems like a cool guy so far. I've reached out to him to tell him he's doing a great job reviving the site.

he say the same thing a couple of times and he even made a thread himself,

I have to say, I think Darko (owner of ATS) is actually doing good

but in my sense of growth thread he said this,

Quote:04-25-2023, 06:53 AM
May ATS rot in peace. Lol. I'm currently using three forms, including this one, all of which are better than ATS. This video was for another community, but it fits here regarding the site in question. Lol.

kinda contradicts one another don't they.

also i posted in some bodies thread, thought it was mine that i thought darko and crew had a spy and would edit posts after they got quoted and started taking screen shots. and posting them so if they edited wouldn't matter can't find it now.

all this kinda fits the same time frame.

now i might have my tin foil hat on to tight, but something aint right.

I am bemused. No, befuddled.

What could possibly be their end game. The purpose of it all. Something seems to be missing.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - Infolurker - 10-23-2023

Maybe letting the chaos "show" that they need everyone to log in with facebook or google credentials as a validated person?

(10-23-2023, 03:35 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I am bemused. No, befuddled.

What could possibly be their end game. The purpose of it all. Something seems to be missing.

thinking burd might be on the right track, they wanted the data, contracts,and infrastructure, they being a group not just one.
seeing how he said the jeff guy and 10 others used the same account.

it's obvious someone has control, releasing multiple functions, and the numerous new accounts bragging how ats is going down.

i'm thinking that the purge, new rules, ban hammer, double post removals where if you got five a temporary post ban and some of the other stuff were instructions given to the mods to kill the site on it's own, going by some of the comments darko made in his deleted posts. which if i recall i was able to capture and quotes back then.

i'm thinking people didn't leave in the numbers they wanted so they had to speed things up.

one more thing, DTOM made a comment there about we should enjoy what ever time was left right after she rejoined.

Quote:If this is a test, let's show the owners that ATSers can Deny Ignorance.

If it is not, let's make the best of what time is left here.

DTOM

that there speaks volumes to me.

pius i swear yesterday i saw her name without the 2 behind it right beside her new one in the stats while i was checking on some of the bans i saw happening. now that don't mean it was her, today there was a SepticOverlord  not SkepticOverlord.

i still think either way ATS is done this time.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-23-2023

So who wants the data, and what can they get from the data at ATS that they can't get from any place else on the internet?

It is not like folk posting on ATS are not posting any place else.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - quintessentone - 10-23-2023

I have, so far, seen two moderators there, so I'm theorizing that it's an experiment and it reminds me very much of the ATS ten years ago. Lately, before whatever this is, quite a few members have been mentioning that they miss the old ATS, so who knows?

(10-23-2023, 12:25 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: So who wants the data, and what can they get from the data at ATS that they can't get from any place else on the internet?

It is not like folk posting on ATS are not posting any place else.

it's more likely about the analytical side of the data taken as a whole not so much the personal information of the members.
for markets, advertising or what ever else the the above network had crated and used on the forum to generate revenue.

from darko's threads he was all about the money more than conspiracy or the other subjects discussed there. he also seemed to be more on the woke side of things to me.

just saw something that sounded funny and really didn't make any sense.

been checking out all the new accounts, seeing if they are real members or bots/ hacker/ or just assholes.

one of them that joined last night posted a thread and in a reply to another new account from created last night that claims to be a old memeber posted this,

Quote:Suck up.

No modes anymore.

Owners in jail.

Site will be up for a few weeks till the bills come due.

Then, gone forever...

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1339090/pg1#pid27189817

pretty sure if the owners went to jail for some kind of internet crimes / fraud involvement on the internet, doesn't the rest of the world do like the U.S and seize the site and post a announcement on the address for the site?

but on the other hand if it was some other kinda crime, and LE didn't know about their internet dealings that might explain DTOM's comment about not hearing from them.

and it could also explain how the hack if it was happened. hackers found out about them being arrested and in jail, took control and holding on to it until severs are shut down for non payment of any bills being from ATS own severs, or services they pay for being power, internet.

you know the credit card deal shut it down once for non payment.

i also found this thread from josiahpastor, claiming he didn't do it and it has the "Its me Darko." in the signature.

Quote:I am being impersonated by someone who is claiming that I hacked ats. I did not, and do not know what happened. To the one trying to frame me, for one, fսck you bіtch, secondly I always stay within the confines of the law just incase my current residence decides to form extradition laws with the west. I will not be using this impersonation account anymore. If you question if something is me, go to my site and click the discord link and ask me.

I am not the owner, Darko. I am Josiah Pastor. I am sorry for impersonating him.

the same claim by the new account holder in the first hacker is made here to.

RE: I think I just got banned at ATS - dbcowboy - 10-23-2023

I don't think anyone's in jail.  That claim was also made about me and the site.  I think either the site owners got bored, a server messed up somewhere or it was a glorious hack.

Either way, getting  TOS back up and running is going to take some heavy lifting.

(10-23-2023, 03:24 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: I don't think anyone's in jail.  That claim was also made about me and the site.  I think either the site owners got bored, a server messed up somewhere or it was a glorious hack.

Either way, getting  TOS back up and running is going to take some heavy lifting.

from what they posted about you, you really pissed somebody off and it got personal for them. i would think about packing 24/7.