Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all (/showthread.php?tid=1339)

Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - A51Watcher2 - 10-14-2023

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - BIAD - 10-14-2023

Standards. Soft people believing in unicorns, discovering reality isn't the Little House On The Prairie.
Sure

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - A51Watcher2 - 10-14-2023

(10-14-2023, 08:01 AM)BIAD Wrote: Standards. Soft people believing in unicorns, discovering reality isn't the Little House On The Prairie.
Sure

And having a District Attorney who stated he would not prosecute theft crimes opened the floodgates.

Now they need to get rid of the Mayor.

We have the same problem in Portland. The largest Walmart in the city just closed it's doors. 

Walgreens get robbed blind every day.

Seattle has the same problems as well.

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - Snarl - 10-14-2023

(10-14-2023, 08:25 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 08:01 AM)BIAD Wrote: Standards. Soft people believing in unicorns, discovering reality isn't the Little House On The Prairie.
Sure

And having a District Attorney who stated he would not prosecute theft crimes opened the floodgates.

Now they need to get rid of the Mayor.

We have the same problem in Portland. The largest Walmart in the city just closed it's doors. 

Walgreens get robbed blind every day.

Seattle has the same problems as well.

A few loud-mouthed activists are greatly responsible. It's more the people that keep them afloat while they run their mouthes I'd rather set my sights on though.

For everyone's peace-of-mind: This whole thing could quickly be resolved with a million sets of shackles and a few thousand heavy balls. When you start making examples of people ... those who sit the fence are more likely to stay there.

Can you imagine how nice it would be to have a windrow of prisoners walk across my fields every year picking up rocks and building walls ... just to keep their idle hands from becoming the devil's tools?

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - sailorsam - 10-14-2023

it occurs to me that the Starbucks clientele voted for most of this stuff.

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - xuenchen - 10-14-2023

(10-14-2023, 01:28 PM)sailorsam Wrote: it occurs to me that the Starbucks clientele voted for most of this stuff.

The I-R-O-N-Y of it all Laughing

btw how much was coffee there? 

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - F2d5thCav - 10-14-2023

My one visit to SF was years ago.

Some good memories of the city, don't want to ruin them by visiting the place in the condition it is now.

Used to be a good breakfast restaurant out on one of the piers.

Cheers

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - David64 - 10-22-2023

A lot of these companies are discovering the saying "Go woke go broke" is true. They support Liberal policies and it turns around to bite them. Budlight is desperately trying to backpedal, but it's not working. They've ruined the brand. Walmart and many others are pulling out of high crime areas and people are saying it's racist since it's in Black communities, but it's a profit/loss thing. If they keep losing, they just close up shop.

RE: Statbucks pulls out of San Francisco and that's not all - BIAD - 10-22-2023

Maybe next time, Starbucks will resist the need to take the internet seriously!
Smile thumbsup2