Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Banana Backwoods - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Banana Backwoods (/showthread.php?tid=1330)

Banana Backwoods - a2ztobacco - 10-11-2023

Are you ready to embark on a unique and exotic smoking journey? Dive into the world of Banana Backwoods, brought to you by A2Z Tobacco, your trusted source for premium smoking products!
Why Choose Banana Backwoods from A2Z Tobacco?
  1. Exotic and Irresistible: Banana Backwoods are known for their exotic and irresistible banana flavor. A2Z Tobacco offers an impressive selection of Banana Backwoods that will tantalize your taste buds like never before.
  2. Smooth and High-Quality: These Backwoods cigars are crafted to perfection, ensuring a smooth and high-quality smoking experience. Each puff is a tropical delight.
  3. Unique Smoking Experience: Banana Backwoods provide a unique smoking experience that's perfect for those who crave something different. The banana flavor adds a refreshing twist to your smoking ritual.
  4. Convenient and Stylish: A2Z Tobacco offers a variety of packaging options, including singles and multi-packs. Plus, the distinctive wooden tips of Backwoods cigars add a touch of style to your smoking sessions.
  5. Affordability: Enjoy the exotic allure of Banana Backwoods without breaking the bank. A2Z Tobacco offers competitive prices, making this exotic flavor accessible to all.
  6. Prompt Delivery: A2Z Tobacco values your time, and they ensure your Banana Backwoods order reaches you promptly, so you can start savoring the tropical goodness right away.

RE: Banana Backwoods - Ninurta - 10-11-2023

Are you outta your damned mind?

I'm a tobacco grower. Tobacco has many flavors of it's own, depending on the variety, but all of it should be tobacco flavored.

Banana flavored tobacco goes against the laws of God and nature.

We're not yuppie larvae here. Those of us who smoke smoke tobacco. If we wanted to smoke bananas, we could scrape our own banana peels.

P.S. - This is a discussion board, not a billboard. Carry your advertisements elsewhere. The only reason I'm leaving this thread up is because some members might find it useful, and there are other products beyond that gawdawfully perverted banana-flavored tobacco product. There's other weird and unnatural stuff there, (blueberry flavored cigars? Really? What kinda wussies live in your neighborhood?)  but some of it seems legit. I looked through it myself, because I roll my own smokes - just to see if you could price-beat my local tobacco shops, but none of my brands are there, so I came up dry all the same.

If you wanna advertise, put a link in your signature - then everyone can see it whenever you make a contribution to the discussion. Otherwise, no more advertising threads. We're not a storefront window.

RE: Banana Backwoods - Schmoe - 10-11-2023

Come Mr. Tallyman tally me banana

Daylight come an I'm not buying it.

RE: Banana Backwoods - kdog - 10-11-2023

(10-11-2023, 05:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Are you outta your damned mind?

I'm a tobacco grower. Tobacco has many flavors of it's own, depending on the variety, but all of it should be tobacco flavored.

Banana flavored tobacco goes against the laws of God and nature.

We're not yuppie larvae here. Those of us who smoke smoke tobacco. If we wanted to smoke bananas, we could scrape our own banana peels.

P.S. - This is a discussion board, not a billboard. Carry your advertisements elsewhere. The only reason I'm leaving this thread up is because some members might find it useful, and there are other products beyond that gawdawfully perverted banana-flavored tobacco product. There's other weird and unnatural stuff there, (blueberry flavored cigars? Really? What kinda wussies live in your neighborhood?)  but some of it seems legit. I looked through it myself, because I roll my own smokes - just to see if you could price-beat my local tobacco shops, but none of my brands are there, so I came up dry all the same.

If you wanna advertise, put a link in your signature - then everyone can see it whenever you make a contribution to the discussion. Otherwise, no more advertising threads. We're not a storefront window.

Grape flavored " blunts " or cigar wraps you can fill with what ever smoking product you desire seems popular around here.

(10-11-2023, 07:02 AM)kdog Wrote: Grape flavored " blunts " or cigar wraps you can fill with what ever smoking product you desire seems popular around here.

I've got one of those. 'cept it says it's "peach flavored". It came with a bag of weed. I've had it a couple of years. Can't smoke weed any more. It speeds up my heart rate, which directly works against the heart medicine I'm taking to slow it down. Still ain't figured out what the hell you're supposed to do with it, so it just sits there collecting dust.

I even vape tobacco flavored tobacco. Grace is big into all that flavored crap, but it ain't for me. I've never figured out a good reason to set a cheescake or a bunch of berries on fire and then inhale the fumes.

RE: Banana Backwoods - SomeJackleg - 10-11-2023

did i miss something? i thought like TOS's advertising spammer get the hammer here.
please don't let them get away with this.

never mind i just saw Ninurta post

(10-11-2023, 07:38 PM)SomeJackleg Wrote: did i miss something? i thought like TOS's advertising spammer get the hammer here.
please don't let them get away with this.

never mind i just saw Ninurta post

Ad spammers usually do get the hammer here, too, but they are usually dope peddlers driving by and dropping one-liner links, with no explanation other than "here's where you can get some illegal shit illegally" - those just go away. At least this one put some kind of thought into the post, even though all those thoughts were utterly irrelevant to politics, conspiracies, aliens, etc.