Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Some interesting points about USA and war support - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: Some interesting points about USA and war support (/showthread.php?tid=1328)

Some interesting points about USA and war support - 727Sky - 10-10-2023

Quote:For the first time since 1973, Israel has officially declared war. This is in response to terrorist raids where Hamas killed hundreds of civilians, with death tolls still rising. The United States has committed to stand alongside Israel in the war. Yet there are reports of U.S. funds having been used by Iran to bankroll the attack, rumors of U.S. weapons from Afghanistan having found their way to the Hamas terrorists, and questions of hidden agendas or alliances tied in with the conflict. In this episode of Crossroads, we’ll explain the deeper context of these issues.

RE: Some interesting points about USA and war support - 727Sky - 10-10-2023

How to justify killing unarmed civilians and swaying opinions

RE: Some interesting points about USA and war support - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-10-2023

(10-10-2023, 07:51 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:For the first time since 1973, Israel has officially declared war. This is in response to terrorist raids where Hamas killed hundreds of civilians, with death tolls still rising. The United States has committed to stand alongside Israel in the war. Yet there are reports of U.S. funds having been used by Iran to bankroll the attack, rumors of U.S. weapons from Afghanistan having found their way to the Hamas terrorists, and questions of hidden agendas or alliances tied in with the conflict. In this episode of Crossroads, we’ll explain the deeper context of these issues.

Can't watch right now, but I believe the whole thing is planned and the US and Israel are mastering the game, at the behest of a few old families.

I think it is easy to see if we keep our eyes wide open.

RE: Some interesting points about USA and war support - Grace - 10-10-2023

(10-10-2023, 07:51 AM)727Sky Wrote:

This does give me a few things to research and consider... very good talk.

RE: Some interesting points about USA and war support - 727Sky - 10-11-2023

Some of you may remember the 35 Muslim Islamic training camps from 2009..
https://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001
Quote:The Spread of Homegrown Terrorists - Islamic training camps in America's back yard. Why are these communities left to flourish in the US?

We had Muslims setting off bombs and killing non Muslims in the deep south of the country a few years ago..it was sad.. the military went in and killed most of the little darlings and appeased the rest so for the last 4 or 5 years things have settled down.. Probably so the radicals can train more warriors for Allah. 

Back in 74 I flew an under-secretary of state down south on a tour of the then called communist bunkers the military had found and after some fighting destroyed. Funny all those communist were from the neighboring Muslim state... He asked me if I wanted to go and I said, " Thanks for the offer but I think I will get a massage;" great massage... he came back after several hours and told me he wishes he could have gotten the massage instead of the tour by truck and helicopter..

There are good and bad people all over the world but the Muslims seem to have a hard time with being good to anyone not of their faith and even then it is not unusual for the Sunni and shitheads err Shia to be fight and kill each other. 

Unfortunately with the influx of Muslim refuges into western societies they have sown the seeds of and for the "Great Mayhem" that will follow. https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/national-terrorism-advisory-system-bulletin-may-24-2023

Quote:Summary of Terrorism-Related Threat to the United States

The United States remains in a heightened threat environment. Lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and personal grievances continue to pose a persistent and lethal threat to the Homeland. Both domestic violent extremists (DVEs) and those associated with foreign terrorist organizations continue to attempt to motivate supporters to conduct attacks in the Homeland, including through violent extremist messaging and online calls for violence. In the coming months, factors that could mobilize individuals to commit violence include their perceptions of the 2024 general election cycle and legislative or judicial decisions pertaining to sociopolitical issues. Likely targets of potential violence include US critical infrastructure, faith-based institutions, individuals or events associated with the LGBTQIA+ community, schools, racial and ethnic minorities, and government facilities and personnel, including law enforcement.

Duration
Issued:   May 24, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
Expires:   November 24, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
Additional Information
  • In May 2023, a now-deceased individual killed eight and injured seven others at an outlet mall in Allen, Texas. Law enforcement continues to investigate the motive behind the attack, but initial reporting suggests the attacker fixated on mass shootings and held views consistent with racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist (RMVE) and involuntary celibate violent extremist ideologies.
  • In March 2023, a now-deceased individual shot and killed six people at a Christian elementary school in Nashville, Tennessee. Law enforcement continues to investigate the motive behind the attack and has indicated the individual studied other mass murderers.
  • Also in March 2023, a RMVE driven by a belief in the superiority of the white race was arrested and charged with allegedly attempting to use an improvised incendiary device to burn down a church in Ohio that was planning to host a drag-themed event.
  • In February 2023, two RMVEs driven by a belief in the superiority of the white race were arrested and are now awaiting trial for plotting an attack against electrical substations in Maryland. These arrests followed a series of recent attacks against electrical infrastructure, which some DVEs have praised and leveraged to call for more attacks on critical infrastructure.
  • Since spring of 2022, alleged DVEs in Georgia have cited anarchist violent extremism, animal rights/environmental violent extremism, and anti-law enforcement sentiment to justify criminal activity in opposition to a planned public safety training facility in Atlanta. Criminal acts have included an alleged shooting and assaults targeting law enforcement and property damage targeting the facility, construction companies, and financial institutions for their perceived involvement with the planned facility.
  • Meanwhile, foreign terrorists continue to use media to call for lone offender attacks in the West, condemn US foreign policy, and attempt to expand their reach and grow global support networks. Most recently, in January 2023, an individual from Maine who was inspired by a variety of foreign terrorist content was charged with federal crimes for an attack on New York City Police Department (NYPD) officers during New Year’s Eve celebrations in Times Square.
How We Are Responding
DHS works with partners across every level of government, in the private sector, and in local communities to keep Americans safe, including through the following examples of our resources and support:

RE: Some interesting points about USA and war support - Ninurta - 10-11-2023

(10-11-2023, 12:09 AM)727Sky Wrote: Some of you may remember the 35 Muslim Islamic training camps from 2009..
https://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001
Quote:The Spread of Homegrown Terrorists - Islamic training camps in America's back yard. Why are these communities left to flourish in the US?

I do. I recall it vividly. They were Jamaat ul-Fuqra ("Community of the Poor") camps. There were 3 in Virginia - one not far from here at Red House, One just outside Richmond, and one in Falls Church. Jamaat ul_Fuqra was recruited mostly from US prisons, either Black Muslims or new converts.Most of them were Americans, all of them were criminals. It was headed by a Sheik Gilani from Pakistan. They also had a big weapons stash in an abandoned mine in Colorado, and got in a big mess stealing Federal funds from welfare in California. They are the ones that killed that radio host in Arizona I think it was, several years ago. Guy named Alan Berg, as I recall, a Jew.

The camp near Richmond was on Meherrin Drive. The Meherrins were an Indian tribe way back when, but Jamaat ul-Fuqra mistook "Meherrin" for "Mahareen", and actually got the road renamed to that.

About that time that the spotlight was getting shined on Jamaat ul-Fuqra, I had a Muslim acquaintance from Pakistan. He went home for a visit, and spent about a month in the Swat Valley. When he came back, he asked me to help him set up a firing range "for he and his sons to practice". I told him there was no way in hell I was gonna help him set up a firing range, because it was the best way I could think of for him and his sons to commit suicide when some of these good ol' boys heard a lot of shots being fired from a Muslim property. They wouldn't last as long as lighting on a limb. I told him if he was smart, he'd give up that idea right away, but if he wasn't, I wasn't going to be involved in it - I had enough headaches already.

Jamaat ul-Fuqra went quiet for several years, but they're still around, and as far as I know they still have an HQ in Hancock, New York, and a secondary HQ in South Carolina. The FBI was useless in investigating them - the FBI actually had lunch with them at HQ, and sat around rubbing elbows with them.

Nothing the FBI does - or doesn't do - surprises me any more.