Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Political news and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything (/showthread.php?tid=1324)

Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - 727Sky - 10-09-2023

Quote:Viral Norman Rockwell AI art reveals debauchery in Biden’s fallen America like you’ve never seen before…
October 8, 2023 (2 days ago)

There’s an incredible new viral sensation sweeping the internet, and it’s both powerful and thought-provoking, offering a compelling snapshot of Biden’s America in disarray. So, what’s this intriguing online phenomenon?
Norman Rockwell paints modern America.
It’s a disturbing yet profoundly provocative modern AI tribute to Norman Rockwell, reimagining today’s disgraceful USA in Rockwell’s iconic style. Whoever conceived this idea is truly ingenious. These images are striking because they place the everyday propaganda we’re exposed to within the context of normal life, revealing the extent of how far we’ve fallen.
Let’s take a closer look at some of these powerful images:
You will eat the bugs…
[Image: 2023.10.07-01.59-revolvernews-652164377e7dd.jpeg]
The current state of liberal-run cities:
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.00-revolvernews-65216465e252f.jpeg]
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.10-revolvernews-652166cb6a9cf.jpeg]
Praying to the Apple gods…
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.11-revolvernews-652166fd75585.jpeg]
Looters are celebrated for seizing what they believe is rightfully theirs.
[Image: F7cVOBcXQAAgZ-9?format=jpg&name=medium]
Wine moms and aunts.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.15-revolvernews-6521681507e6c.jpeg]
Americas overly processed lifestyle.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.17-revolvernews-65216874dd8b7.jpeg]
Today’s untrustworthy FBI.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.18-revolvernews-652168ba3c22d.jpeg]
Only black lives matter.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.20-revolvernews-6521692784899.jpeg]
Girls erased…
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.20-revolvernews-6521694910152.jpeg]

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - 727Sky - 10-09-2023

Quote:Look who’s molding our nation’s young minds.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.22-revolvernews-652169886ba50.jpeg]
Baby sheep led to the slaughter.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.23-revolvernews-652169cfbdef0.jpeg]
What’s truly remarkable is the fusion of Norman Rockwell’s timeless, all-American aesthetic with the dark and shocking progressive content in these images. This stark contrast evokes a compelling emotional tug-of-war within the observer. The thought-provoking juxtaposition sheds a stark light on the transformation our society has experienced over the past century. It’s revealing, shockingly exposing, and unapologetically raw, illustrating in the simplest and most straightforward terms how we’ve transitioned from wholesome living to pure debauchery in a relatively short span.

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - F2d5thCav - 10-09-2023

That one of the tent city, what the Hell is that laying in the road?  It looks vaguely like a piglet.

Cheers

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - 727Sky - 10-09-2023

(10-09-2023, 11:13 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: That one of the tent city, what the Hell is that laying in the road?  It looks vaguely like a piglet.

Cheers
It looks like drugged out people passed out to me ...

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - Grace - 10-09-2023

I honestly can't say I feel any sort of emotion about AI generated images... it's a computer making "art" if one can call it that. 

Art is an expression of how the artist sees the world around them, and the emotions of the moment are expressed within. 

Basically, without emotion what is art really? If nothing makes you feel (either sensation or emotion) then what is the computer really doing but trying to modernize something in the only ways a computer can. 

Maybe because of the proliferation of ads for the elderly and the multitude of fat women in Walmart memes on disability carts it caused the computer to generate that picture of a woman teaching or whatever.... who knows?

But what these images don't reflect is anything whatsoever about real life. Modern or otherwise.

Just my opinion of course... to each their own. Feel free to disagree or discuss.

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - Snarl - 10-09-2023

(10-09-2023, 11:13 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: That one of the tent city, what the Hell is that laying in the road?  It looks vaguely like a piglet.

I thought that, too. But, I was more focused wondering why there weren't any turds with steamy lines and flies buzzing around on 'em.

LMAO

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - F2d5thCav - 10-12-2023

(10-09-2023, 03:31 PM)Snarl Wrote:

I thought that, too. But, I was more focused wondering why there weren't any turds with steamy lines and flies buzzing around on 'em.

LMAO

AI art is weird.  It will depict one person normally and a person beside them doesn't even look vaguely human.  Or extra hands sticking out from behind a body.

Check out the first image, kid on the right. Looks like he has a second left arm growing out of his gut -- giveway is that the sleeve color matches his overall's color. Weird as sh**. 

The algorithm for the AI "painters" still needs work.

Cheers

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-12-2023

(10-09-2023, 10:51 AM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Look who’s molding our nation’s young minds.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.22-revolvernews-652169886ba50.jpeg]
Baby sheep led to the slaughter.
[Image: 2023.10.07-02.23-revolvernews-652169cfbdef0.jpeg]
What’s truly remarkable is the fusion of Norman Rockwell’s timeless, all-American aesthetic with the dark and shocking progressive content in these images. This stark contrast evokes a compelling emotional tug-of-war within the observer. The thought-provoking juxtaposition sheds a stark light on the transformation our society has experienced over the past century. It’s revealing, shockingly exposing, and unapologetically raw, illustrating in the simplest and most straightforward terms how we’ve transitioned from wholesome living to pure debauchery in a relatively short span.

Looks about right to me.   Shocked

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 01:21 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(10-09-2023, 03:31 PM)Snarl Wrote:

LMAO

AI art is weird.  It will depict one person normally and a person beside them doesn't even look vaguely human.  Or extra hands sticking out from behind a body.

Check out the first image, kid on the right.  Looks like he has a second left arm growing out of his gut -- giveway is that the sleeve color matches his overall's color.  Weird as sh**. 

The algorithm for the AI "painters" still needs work.

Cheers

Maybe they know something we don't. 

Maybe "They Live", but we just can't see.  Huh

(10-09-2023, 12:39 PM)Grace Wrote: I honestly can't say I feel any sort of emotion about AI generated images... it's a computer making "art" if one can call it that. 

Art is an expression of how the artist sees the world around them, and the emotions of the moment are expressed within. 

Basically, without emotion what is art really? If nothing makes you feel (either sensation or emotion) then what is the computer really doing but trying to modernize something in the only ways a computer can. 

Maybe because of the proliferation of ads for the elderly and the multitude of fat women in Walmart memes on disability carts it caused the computer to generate that picture of a woman teaching or whatever.... who knows?

But what these images don't reflect is anything whatsoever about real life. Modern or otherwise.

Just my opinion of course... to each their own. Feel free to disagree or discuss.

I think art changes with the times. Realism, art deco, minimalism, and so on, and so on.

We are in the age of the meme, so I think it does a pretty good job, of reflecting what we seem to produce.

Just adding me two cents.

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - Snarl - 10-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 04:55 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think art changes with the times. Realism, art deco, minimalism, and so on, and so on.

We are in the age of the meme, so I think it does a pretty good job, of reflecting what we seem to produce.

Just adding me two cents.

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - Grace - 10-13-2023

I think those are funny. Are they AI generated? 

I ask because the middle one in particular - likely the story of my life... Hahaha

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - Snarl - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 04:07 AM)Grace Wrote: Are they AI generated? 

I ask because the middle one in particular - likely the story of my life... Hahaha

They just popped up in the search results.

I liked the middle one too. Wife prefers to kick me out when she's cleaning ... but, there are a couple of domains which are my own to deal with.

RE: Non-Humor-as more sad than anything - F2d5thCav - 10-14-2023

Grace--

You are correct, this is not 'art'.  It is automated image generation.  Of occasional interest, but little else IMO.

Cheers