Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting (/showthread.php?tid=1322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-14-2023

If genocide is the solution, them who is next?

Native Americans? Blacks? Haitians? Illegal aliens? Drug addicts?

You can always find enough people that have enough reasons to justify the deaths of one race or another.

I am sure there are a great number of people in various countries, including our own, that believe that the destruction of America and Americans would be the greatest thing that could happen to this planet.

I choose neither. They work it out or live in opposition with each other. Neither side should be supported or accepted. 

It is just a lost hope, and a lot of wishful thinking, but if genocide becomes an accepted solution, it won't stop with with the Palestinians or the Jews.

There are already too many groups that are willing to wipe an opposing group off the face of the Earth.

I have to believe that we can do better.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - OmegaLogos - 10-14-2023

(10-14-2023, 12:11 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Some real deep chatter rumors about Israel using limited Nuke strikes soon

No wonder they want all civilians out 

Are they this pissed off? 

Explanation: No need for nukes ... Israel has Fuel Air bombs aka Vacuum Bombs , that do similar damage without the fallout of using a nuke ok.

Personal Disclosure: It would only take about 6 Fuel Air bombs and Gaza city evaporates into dust ok!

As for limited nuke strikes, they'll be reserved for places like Tehran and Damascus etc. if Hezzbollah gets too testy and enters the fray for realz.

Sure

P.S. Yes, the average Israeli citizen is that pissed off.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-14-2023

(10-14-2023, 01:09 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: If genocide is the solution, them who is next?

That's an easy answer - whomever is trying to kill you, and won't take peace for an answer.

Other than that, Haitians are a really good candidate. Illegal aliens can be deported. No need to kill 'em off unless they try to breach the border again. Drug addicts can be left alone altogether, unless they're trying to jump you or break into your house. Other than those instances, addicts have pretty much made their own hell, one that you don't have to live in, and it would be a shame to make them leave it prematurely. They'll cancel their own birth certificates soon enough, all by themselves.

Native Americans and Blacks... well if they're not bothering you, why on Earth would you want to bother them? That would make you a candidate for extermination, wouldn't it?

Bottom line is, if folks are leaving you alone, why would you bother them? If they're NOT leaving you alone, why would you allow them to persist?

==========================================================

We should expect to see more and more genocides as time goes on. We have too many people on the planet for available resources, and the movements we are seeing right now, world-wide, are people leaving resource poor environments and moving to place where they can just take other people resources after they kill them off and replace them. That's how humanity rolls, and it's nothing new. It's been going on every since there have been people and resources. It's just more imperative now, because of the population explosion.

The first civilizations came with war and genocide already on their minds. There are a gazillion tales of boundary disputes between Sumerian cities that ended poorly for one side or the other. Even before that, populations were on the move, leaving one devastated area (devastated because they over harvested the resources in it) in order to take over other folks' more resource intensive areas. The population of Britain was decimated between the Neolithic and the Copper Age, long before records were being written down. Chalcolithic Bell Beaker people invaded Britain from the continent, killing off and replacing 90$ of the Neolithic British population within about 3 generations. Britain is facing the same thing all over again in the modern day with their unrestricted illegal immigration. Ditto for the US, and a number of other countries.

The only hope the Earth has is a drastic population reduction to the point that people can live within their means rather than killing off other populations to live within THEIR means.

Part of the problems modern medical technology. It's allowing people to live longer than ever before, and not all of those people are smart enough to live. Medical technology is preserving the lives of some folks who would otherwise have died of stupidity...

... and those stupid folk are then going on to continue to breed, outbreeding the smart folks who can figure out  ways to survive without killing off other folks. Then they kill off the smarter folks, and take their stuff - until they over-eat that area, too.

People are a lot like locusts.

So genocides are an inevitable feature of our future, unless we can get the population reduced to livable levels.

(10-14-2023, 02:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 01:09 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: If genocide is the solution, them who is next?

That's an easy answer - whomever is trying to kill you, and won't take peace for an answer.

Other than that, Haitians are a really good candidate. Illegal aliens can be deported. No need to kill 'em off unless they try to breach the border again. Drug addicts can be left alone altogether, unless they're trying to jump you or break into your house. Other than those instances, addicts have pretty much made their own hell, one that you don't have to live in, and it would be a shame to make them leave it prematurely. They'll cancel their own birth certificates soon enough, all by themselves.

Native Americans and Blacks... well if they're not bothering you, why on Earth would you want to bother them? That would make you a candidate for extermination, wouldn't it?

Bottom line is, if folks are leaving you alone, why would you bother them? If they're NOT leaving you alone, why would you allow them to persist?

I am glad my ass is old. I just hope that my time will be up when the world does the complete flip and evil takes completely over.

You describe a world I have no desire to live in.

Right now I am truly blessed, because I have great neighbors, an absolutely amazing community and church family. 

I am tired. There was a time I would have agreed with you and I too would have most likely fought back. Now I am too old to fight for a world that is so permeated with evil that it is not worth fighting for. 

I am done. You guys can have it. 

Best I can do is to pray that the future generation will be able to raise a Phoenix for the ashes.

(10-14-2023, 03:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-14-2023, 02:46 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

I am glad my ass is old. I just hope that my time will be up when the world does the complete flip and evil takes completely over.

You describe a world I have no desire to live in.

Right now I am truly blessed, because I have great neighbors, an absolutely amazing community and church family. 

I am tired. There was a time I would have agreed with you and I too would have most likely fought back. Now I am too old to fight for a world that is so permeated with evil that it is not worth fighting for. 

I am done. You guys can have it. 

Best I can do is to pray that the future generation will be able to raise a Phoenix for the ashes.

Me too. I'm glad I'm old, and won't survive the worst of it. What I described is just human nature, and has been going on since there have been humans. We just find ourselves in a particularly intense spate of it, due to overpopulation of the planet. I added more to the post, explaining that.

What gripes me the most is that my grand kids, and great grand kids, are going to have to sort through the ashes of it all, and figure out the way forward in the aftermath of what my kids and grandkids are going to have to do to survive. Then again, it's nothing that our ancestors didn't face before, and they figured a way through, obviously, or we wouldn't be here now.

All because this bunch wants that bunch's stuff bad enough to kill 'em off and take it. It's just the human way, and has been for thousands of years.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - A51Watcher2 - 10-14-2023

If true, this could complicate things.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 10-14-2023

(10-14-2023, 07:34 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote: If true, this could complicate things.

But?

Whatabout . . . 

NATO !! !! !! 

Smile

Estimates say possible 50,000 Hamas soldiers in Gaza as IDF is getting ready to go in 

Casualties will run high!!

Big Eyes

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-14-2023

Warlog Update Saturday the 14th::

New statement from IDF says they "are preparing to implement a wide range of offensive operative plans which include, among other things, an integrated and  coordinated attack from the air, sea and land."

[Image: bAKrjef.jpg]
[Image: f2fcqXN.jpg]

IDF names another 14 soldiers killed during fighting with Palestinian terrorists since October 7, mostly on the border with the Gaza Strip. The names bring the toll of slain soldiers to 279.

A senior Egyptian official says Egypt, Israel and the United States have agreed to allow foreigners in Gaza to pass through the Rafah border crossing into Egypt. AP news

Supposedly the State Dept is discouraging U.S. diplomats from "publicly using phrases that would urge calm" such as "ceasefire" and "end to bloodshed" because apparently this might make it erroneously seem as if they want to de-escalate things.

[Image: LIhLp9w.jpg]
HuffPost Headlines

Anglo-Imperium end game approaching...

[Image: 7NTtmB6.jpg]
Reuters

Feels like deja vu stuck in a loop...

[Image: UhmRbXH.jpg]
Tarantino entertains the troops as Hollywood bigs show support for Israel

Did the Ukraine war suddenly end??

[Image: SGMZECw.jpg]
EU triples immediate humanitarian aid for Gaza

[Image: 0RhzvCj.jpg]
I have a distant relative who lives somewhere in the Golan Heights. They packed their bags and left for Jordan a few days ago. They suspect when IDF does their mass invasion into Gaza this area of Israel will be hit.

Like clockwork, Portland quacks always go with the current THING.

[Image: DGMlYzN.jpg]
https://twitter.com/AbbyMartin/status/1712965726913618285

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-14-2023

Career Limiting Move.

A dozen CEOs back Bill Ackman’s call to not hire Harvard students who blamed Israel for Hamas attack

https://nypost.com/2023/10/11/a-dozen-ceos-back-bill-ackmans-call-to-not-hire-anti-israel-harvard-students/

Quote:At least a dozen business executives have endorsed Bill Ackman’s call to refuse to hire members of student groups at Harvard that signed on to a letter blaming Israel for Hamas’ deadly attack on Saturday that killed more than 1,200 people, including at least 22 Americans.

Jonathan Newman, CEO of salad chain Sweetgreen, was among a group of business honchos who seconded Ackman in urging that the signatories of the letter circulated by a coalition of 34 Harvard student groups that “hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence” be blocked.
“I would like to know so I know never to hire these people,” Newman wrote in response to Ackman’s post on X, formerly Twitter, on Tuesday.
“Same,” David Duel, CEO of health care services firm EasyHealth, wrote in response to Newman.
The backlash and possible blacklisting has led to a flurry of backpedaling by four of the initial student organizations attached to the inflammatory statement — while board members of other groups have quit in an effort to distance themselves.
Late Tuesday, 17 other Harvard groups joined around 500 faculty and staff and 3,000 others in signing a counter-statement attacking the other groups’ letter as “completely wrong and deeply offensive,” according to the campus paper, the Harvard Crimson.

https://theguardian.com/education/2023/oct/12/harvard-letter-israel-hamas-calls-name-students

US CEOs urge Harvard to name students in groups behind letter blaming Israel for Hamas attacks

Several chief executives called for names to be made public so that they, and others, could know not to hire the students

(10-14-2023, 08:30 PM)Infolurker Wrote: Career Limiting Move.

A dozen CEOs back Bill Ackman’s call to not hire Harvard students who blamed Israel for Hamas attack

https://nypost.com/2023/10/11/a-dozen-ceos-back-bill-ackmans-call-to-not-hire-anti-israel-harvard-students/

Quote:At least a dozen business executives have endorsed Bill Ackman’s call to refuse to hire members of student groups at Harvard that signed on to a letter blaming Israel for Hamas’ deadly attack on Saturday that killed more than 1,200 people, including at least 22 Americans.

Jonathan Newman, CEO of salad chain Sweetgreen, was among a group of business honchos who seconded Ackman in urging that the signatories of the letter circulated by a coalition of 34 Harvard student groups that “hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for all unfolding violence” be blocked.
“I would like to know so I know never to hire these people,” Newman wrote in response to Ackman’s post on X, formerly Twitter, on Tuesday.
“Same,” David Duel, CEO of health care services firm EasyHealth, wrote in response to Newman.
The backlash and possible blacklisting has led to a flurry of backpedaling by four of the initial student organizations attached to the inflammatory statement — while board members of other groups have quit in an effort to distance themselves.
Late Tuesday, 17 other Harvard groups joined around 500 faculty and staff and 3,000 others in signing a counter-statement attacking the other groups’ letter as “completely wrong and deeply offensive,” according to the campus paper, the Harvard Crimson.

https://theguardian.com/education/2023/oct/12/harvard-letter-israel-hamas-calls-name-students

US CEOs urge Harvard to name students in groups behind letter blaming Israel for Hamas attacks

Several chief executives called for names to be made public so that they, and others, could know not to hire the students

The cost of standing by what you believe, when it goes against the flow.

I am old so what I think doesn't count, but if I believe strongly in something, and I have to hide it for fear of losing out of not getting a job, I would reject the job. I would not want a job that did not want me.

I have been in that situation a couple of times. Each time I took the hit. Hasta la vista baby. Life is too short.

(10-14-2023, 07:45 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Warlog Update Saturday the 14th::

A senior Egyptian official says Egypt, Israel and the United States have agreed to allow foreigners in Gaza to pass through the Rafah border crossing into Egypt. AP news

Supposedly the State Dept is discouraging U.S. diplomats from "publicly using phrases that would urge calm" such as "ceasefire" and "end to bloodshed" because apparently this might make it erroneously seem as if they want to de-escalate things.

[Image: LIhLp9w.jpg]
HuffPost Headlines

That is an interesting story. First, it's from HuffPo, but more importantly, the by-line is "Akbar Shahid Ahmed". Akbar Shahid Ahmed doesn't sound like a name to me, it sounds like a title. It means "the great martyr Ahmed".

(10-14-2023, 11:04 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The cost of standing by what you believe, when it goes against the flow.

I am old so what I think doesn't count, but if I believe strongly in something, and I have to hide it for fear of losing out of not getting a job, I would reject the job. I would not want a job that did not want me.

I have been in that situation a couple of times. Each time I took the hit. Hasta la vista baby. Life is too short.

Makes sense. I wouldn't want a budding young terrorist working for me, and I'm sure no budding young terrorists would ever want to find themselves working for me, so really it all works out in the end.

On the other side of the coin, I wouldn't want to work for terrorists, and I'd bet dollars against donuts they wouldn't want me working for them, so it's all more or less a mutual agreement!

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-15-2023

(10-13-2023, 04:11 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The point of all of the above, yours and mine both - and what I have been screaming at folks on the internet - is that Palestinians don't get along with ANYONE. All they want to do is take over someone else's country.

Those dumbass college kids (and others) "supporting" Hamas's War and Hamas in general either don't understand, or don't care, that their heads would be (will be) on the chop block just like anyone else if (when) they come face to face with their besties, It's not entirely sane to support someone who will cut you head off. It's not going to make them any less likely to kill you, right along with everyone else in their path.

But still, they try to show "solidarity" (there's another one of those communist buzzwords) with their killers. it boggles the mind, but also goes to show that they are no less killers than their besties, who would kill THEM just as quick.

Some peoples is idjits.

I posted that yesterday, early in the morning. Right on cue, as if to prove my point, the Gateway Pundit posted this this morning.

Quote:Minnesota Woman Who Advocated for Palestinian Rights and Protested Against Israeli Actions Killed by Hamas Alongside Husband

by Jim Hᴏft Oct. 14, 2023 7:15 am

In a tragic twist of fate, a Minnesota woman and her husband who had vocally advocated for Palestinian rights and protested against Israeli military actions were killed in a Hamas attack.

Cindy Flash, a 67-year-old originally from St. Paul, Minnesota, had emigrated to Israel decades ago. She married Igal Flash, a 66-year-old Israeli and the son of Holocaust survivors, and they settled in Kfar Aza, a community located just a few miles from the Gaza border.

The couple’s home in Kfar Aza sat right next to the security fence that Hamas militants broke through as they attacked Israel by land, sea, and air.

What makes Cindy’s story particularly poignant is the irony that she, an advocate for Palestinian rights, became a victim of the very group she sought to help.

Cindy was known for her advocacy for Palestinian rights. She would often protest against Israeli military operations in Gaza, standing up for the dignity and humanity of Palestinians, according to CNN.

And -

Quote:However, on a fateful Saturday, the couple was killed inside a safe room at their home during a large-scale attack by Hamas. Keren Flash received a text message from her mother that read, “they managed to break into the safe room.” That was the last time she heard from them.

So Hamas didn't accidentally kill them, they targeted them and did the hard work of breaking into their safe room to kill them. What the hell were they doing with a "safe room" anyhow, since they thought the Palestinians are such a wonderful, kind-hearted, humanitarian bunch?

Damn shame that the folks they so passionately advocated for the "humanity" of did not reciprocate. Instead, they chose to let their "humanity" shine by brutally murdering the folks advocating for them.

Just like I said.

"Human" my ass.

Thanks to @"EndTheMadnessNow" for posting that article in the shoutbox.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-15-2023

Safe Room?

Unless it has a gun port and firearms stocked, not much good.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-15-2023

Worth a listen about Iran and democratic agents

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 11:55 AM)727Sky Wrote: Worth a listen about Iran and democratic agents

The Malley spy ring has been operating for decades (with deep planted Democrat NWO Agents), and that's why we always see favorable deals for Iran.   Shocked

LINK-->
Robert Malley (wiki) -- read deep in between the lines and add 2+2

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - A51Watcher2 - 10-15-2023

Israel is well aware of who they are dealing with when it comes to Iran.

My city also is aware of who these lunatics are via The Christmas Tree Bomber -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Portland_car_bomb_plot

Basically a young man attending University here got in contact with a Jihad group via the Internet who urged him to strike a blow for Islam here.

Fortunately the FBI intercepted his emails and blocked the incoming emails from this group and took over his contact with this group. They even sent agents to meet him and help him practice blowing up our annual Christmas tree lighting ceremony in the center of town where thousands bring their children to attend the event. 

On the day of the event he drove a van packed with explosives (or so he thought) next to the area of the event then traveled a few blocks away to call a number on his cell phone to trigger the bomb.

To his surprise no bomb went off but instead FBI agents put him in handcuffs and arrested him.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - A51Watcher2 - 10-15-2023

Iran is also the friendly place where women are stoned to death for sex outside marriage.

One brave soul risked their life by attending one of these events and secretly filming it and smuggling out the footage.

The religion of peace right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buMHlpKG8HU

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-15-2023

Warlog Update Sunday the 15th::

[Image: yHGL45O.jpg]
Metula is the northernmost town in Israel at the border with Lebanon. During the 2006 Lebanon War, Metula became a ghost town as its population temporarily fled to escape Hezbollah rocket fire. Metula is known as a wealthy town popular as a tourist destination, especially for Israeli schoolchildren during summer vacation.

From shelter in place to this many already left???

[Image: EIHlpLe.jpg]

In between bombing runs proceed quickly & orderly across the demarcation line...

[Image: U5DJMJC.jpg]

[Image: EKdH9CU.jpg]
https://twitter.com/idfonline/status/1713636402263462350

I guess that US Air Force paper from 1996 stating WE WILL CONTROL THE WEATHER BY 2025, is still undergoing technical issues.

[Image: b9hFOBm.jpg]
Hamas attack shows space-based sensing can’t see everything

Suddenly, every country with satellites... defense budget has just sky rocketed. Big Grin

Back in the old days...

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-16-2023

So. Iran says that Hamas is ready to release a few hostages if Israel stops bombing them? I reckon no one has told the Muslims just how this works. You don't let them take the lead by telling you what they might do, YOU keep the lead by telling them what they are gonna do. So you might give me a few hostage if I stop hammering you? Nope, I'm gonna keep on hammering you until I get what I want, not until you get what YOU want. If Israel lets Hamas set the terms, then Hamas will know just what they have to do to lead them around by the nose next time. That's bad "negotiation".

Besides that, giving Iran a voice at all at the negotiation table is bad negotiation technique. They don't get to  kick this shit off and THEN jump to the head of the line as if they are relevant. They have to be made irrelevant in the negotiations. Otherwise, they'll just do it all over again later so they can become relevant again.

And Iran has "warned" Israel not to go into Gaza on the ground? Since when do they get to dictate to Israel? The response from Israel, if anything at all, should be "Are you talking to ME? Did you just open your goddamned pipsqueak mouth and say something to ME?"

P.S. - And now Iran has directly threatened the US, saying there will be "significant damage" to America if the Gaza invasion goes forward. Say what? Have they forgotten their place in the world? This is what you get when you have a regime that coddles the enemy and allows them to think they have more power than they do.