Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting (/showthread.php?tid=1322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - A51Watcher2 - 10-12-2023

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 05:25 AM)A51Watcher2 Wrote:

Looks like they will make their deadline. 

All that needs to be done now is to round up the evil doers, remove the rubble, and let the construction and the corridor begin!

And with great fanfare shall they rejoice. 

Until the man of lawlessness, is replaced with with one promised to come to rule and destroy.

Believer or not, Zechariah 12:9-14. Selah

And we "all" shall mourn. Even you oh mighty Israel.

And the harvest will begin. My only fear is that the tares are so plentiful that they will drown out the wheat.

Just remember that they will only tell you what they want you to believe.

This is the same media that pushed the narrative of  forced mandatory vaccinations of an experimental substance they claimed was 100% effective, that they now are trying to gaslight us with the claim that those that took the vaccine, took it voluntarily, and that now it was 23.2% to 66% effective, depending on your source, still well less than 100%, and those rankings come with a re-definition of the vocabulary, and a lot of manipulation of the science.

(10-11-2023, 10:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote: If what you say here is true, then evil has already won, we are all doomed to hell, and there is no solution. Either we do whatever we can against our enemy, and thus play into the hands of "The Piper", or else we do nothing, and just sit and wait for our own heads to be on the chop block. Either way, we have already lost, and are ultimately doomed.

I'm not one that is willing to simply sit and accept a loss at the hands of evil. I may go down, and probably will, but I'll go down swinging. I'll leave at least a mark on the enemy, so that they remember I was here.

In the end, I may be defeated, but I will not have been a defeatist. In the fight, they - whomever "they" may be - may get their full course meal, but I'm gonna at least get me a sammich.

Peace is a funny thing. You can't have it while you are having a war. Peace is the absence of war. The only way to get to peace... whatever that "peace" may be, is for someone to take a bad enough ass-whooping to stop fighting. As long as we just sit on our asses and allow them to keep attacking - or vice versa, they just sit on their asses and allow us to keep attacking, there will be no peace. So then, you have to assess just who is really doing the attacking. My money is on the ones that raided a music festival dedicated to peace, and wrought mayhem upon it. Form my perspective, those are the "bad guys", the ones (literally) destroying peace.

It's not hard for me to figure out just which side I think needs to be erased, regardless of who may be "pulling my strings".

Now, in this current Middle East situation, propaganda is flying in both directions, some more obvious than other. For example, there has been nonstop harping about "babies with their heads cut off". Is it true? Is it buillshit? I dunno. It's not the first time such atrocities have happened, nor will it be the last. I'm not basing my assessment on such intangibles. I've seen no evidence for the truth or the lie of that particular claim, so it's not factoring in. What I have seen is bad enough, and worse, the perpetrators of it have been putting out the information themselves, so it's more or less trustworthy. They are PROUD of their atrocities, so I'll take them at their word.

They need to be obliterated for their crimes, and for the fact tht they are not only unrepentant, they are proud of their actions. They just need to be given dirt-naps.

Then peace will come, at least for a while, before the next head of the dragon rises.

Evil never sleeps, until it's given it's final rest, not so different from good.

We all have either our own personal experiences, or beliefs that guide us in what we believe and the decisions we make.

Evil presents itself to everyone at one time or another, doer and receiver alike, and war is its breeding ground.

There is not one country that does not have bloody hands, and that has not done atrocities that makes one shudder.

If every country that has killed, maimed, tortured, mutilated, raped, stolen, and performed any form of evil in the name of war, was eradicated from the face of the Earth, America would have been eradicated in the first wave.

I am a centrist. I see the evil from all sides and I understand how and why folk believe and think the way they do.

Understanding does not mean I agree, but none of us will always agree on everything. 

With this particular event, I have great distrust of all sides. They all feel they have a pony in the race, none of them give a damn about the spectators, and they care more about destruction than they do of winning. 

A win for all of them is a barren landscape.

It looks like some are pushing for the rise of the end. Each have been taught that the total destruction will yield them the grand prize, and they will reign supreme. So death to all is there main goal.

Personally I think they are all short sighted, running on a one-sided belief that the only way to win is to make sure all but you and yours will die.

Just another version of the belief that, "There can be only one."

Again, just my personal opinion. Value = nil.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 10-12-2023

(10-11-2023, 10:29 PM)727Sky Wrote: Hammas Calls for Global Jihad Friday October 13 https://twitter.com/i/status/1712170842430288063

I guess we may find out just how well the USA open border policies have ????
https://www.reuters.co/ enabled the USA society to be attacked from within??
https://www.memri.org/reports/hamas-declares-friday-october-13-general-mobilization-day-al-aqsa-flood-operation-urges-west

For those in the UK I hope the kitchen butcher knife can stand up to the AK's when the door is kicked in...

Americans get ready to exercise your 1st Amendment Rights ............by using your 2nd Amendment Rights  Cool

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 01:44 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Friday... 

All the terrys come out to play. Hamas, ISIS, they are all the same.

Lots of prepper channels are reporting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mh-MPCIZsY

A couple of points to ponder: 13 October, tomorrow, is the 716th anniversary of the destruction of the Knights Templar, which occurred on 13 October 1307. That's where the superstition of Friday the 13th being bad luck comes from - it was certainly bad luck for the Templars. It would be interesting to calculate just how often October has a Friday the 13th.. Muslims are big on marking anniversaries with violence, so do the math there.

In the minds of many Arabs, this will just be a series of attacks marking that anniversary, just another day in what they believe to be the ongoing - to this day - Crusades.

Also, where in the hell are all these Palestinian flags in America coming from all of a sudden? The propaganda talking points and Israeli-dehumanizing labels, those I already know where they are coming from, because we've heard the same rhetoric being spouted out the mouths of Palestinians for years, but where in the hell are the FLAGS suddenly appearing from?

Did they all come across the southern border in the company of the terrorists that are and have been infiltrating?

Or is there an air-mail shipping company in Gaza that promises 24-hour delivery turnaround?

Or have all of these terrorist sympathizers just been hiding the flags in their closets so they could trot them out at an opportune time?

I'm still hearing a lot about the "American" citizens killed and missing. I'm still wondering just how many of those are actually dual citizens, and therefore not "American" at all. There is no such thing as a hyphenated American or a dual citizenship American. One is either American, or one is not. Until I see that breakdown, I'm going to continue believing that all this talk of "American citizens" is just more smoke getting blown up American asses to ramp up emotion.

Now they are trying to set up a safe rout for "Americans" in Gaza to escape to Egypt, and so far, Egypt is refusing. Good on 'em. I have no sympathy for "Americans" stuck in Gaza right now. A terrorist is a terrorist, regardless of their claimed nationality, and a terrorist sympathizer providing "aid" (actually logistics) to terrorists is just terrorist-lite.

As we used to say back in the 80's, "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out".

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-12-2023

More points to ponder.

Most "Palestinians" are not Palestinian at all. They're no more Palestinian than Ashkenazi Jews are. What happened was that back in 1948, Jews from around the world flooded into what was them called Palestine, settled in the west on the Mediterranean coast, and started farming. They made the desert bloom. Arabs from surrounding countries - Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt mostly, flooded into the same area as well AFTER they saw the Jews make the desert bloom. They figured that was a good deal, and wanted in on the ground floor. They were Arabs from foreign places, not native Palestinians.

Then Britain evacuated, gave the country to the Jews, and the UN confirmed the deal. The pseudo "Palestinians" got butthurt, and started a war in an attempt to wrest the now fertile lands from the Jews they had been given to. Israelis fought back, and kicked their asses. So the pseudo-Palestinians tried to run back home with their tails tucked between their legs like any dog will do, but - surprise! their home countries didn't want them any more. That made them "refugees". They set up camps in their former homelands, near the borders of Israel, to launch harassment raids back into Israel.

During this period, Israel took over some borderlands that the "Palestinians" had launched attack on Israel from, by right of conquest during the several wars waged on Israel. They took the West Bank from Jordan, and they took Gaza from Egypt. At one time, they also held the Sinai, also taken from Egypt, but they gave that back to Egypt several years ago. They took the Golan Heights from Syria. That's how Israel got it's current borders - by taking the borderlands from enemies that attacked them, to use as "buffer zones" forcing their enemies to stand off from their heartland by a bit more distance.

Over time, the pseudo "Palestinians" tried to take Israel away, but they also tried to take over their former homelands, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Egypt, at different times, resulting in even worse blood between themselves and their former peoples. Most got ejected, their own countries did not want them around raising hell and trying to take over.

So most "Palestinians" are not Palestinian at all. they are just stateless vagabonds, rejected by their homelands, and desperately trying to take someone else's homeland because they have none of their own any more, having been rejected and ejected by their own former homelands as troublemakers.

That's the history of this most recent iteration of the Levant Wars.

You would think that, after 75 years, they would no longer be "refugees", but would have settled in somewhere and re-integrated into their adopted societies, but no, they prefer to remain "refugees" and victims, intent on taking someone else's lands.

Hamas is not "a resistance movement". In order to be a resistance, one must fight for lands that are theirs. They must be "resisting" occupation of their own lands. As we have seen, most Palestinians came not from Palestine, but from other lands.They are not a "resistance", they are would-be conquerors of lands that were not theirs, against a people who never attacked them until they had to in self defense from foreign attackers and would-be conquerors.

They are terrorists, pure and simple, would-be conquerors of foreign lands. Anyone supporting them is a terrorist sympathizer.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-13-2023

You forgot Black September.

The king of Jordan welcomed the Palestinians with open arms, then they tried to kill him and take over Jordan... LOL, Then they were ousted from Jordan, went to Lebanon and started a bloody war there!

Quote:Drawing in both new recruits and financial aid, the PLO's strength in Jordan grew rapidly, and by the beginning of 1970, groups within the PLO had begun calling for the overthrow of Jordan's Hashemite monarchy.

Acting as a state within a state, the fedayeen openly disregarded Jordanian laws and regulations. On two occasions, they attempted to assassinate Hussein, leading to violent confrontations with the Jordanian Armed Forces by June 1970. Hussein wanted to oust them from the country by force, but had been hesitant to strike; he feared that his enemies would leverage such an offensive by equating the Palestinian fighters with civilians. Continued PLO activities in Jordan culminated in the Dawson's Field hijackings of 6 September 1970, when the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) seized three civilian passenger flights and forced their landing in the Jordanian city of Zarqa, where they took foreign nationals as hostages and later blew up the planes in front of journalists from around the world. Hussein saw this as the last straw, and ordered the Jordanian Army to take action.[10]

On 17 September 1970, the Jordanian Army surrounded all cities with a significant PLO presence, including Amman and Irbid, and began shelling Palestinian refugee camps, where the fedayeen were operating out of. The next day, 10,000 Syrian troops bearing PLA markings began an invasion by advancing towards Irbid, which the fedayeen had occupied and declared to be a "liberated" city. On 22 September, the Syrians withdrew from Irbid after suffering heavy losses to a coordinated aerial–ground offensive by the Jordanians. Mounting pressure from other Arab countries, such as Iraq, led Hussein to halt his offensive. On 13 October, he signed an agreement with Arafat to regulate the fedayeen's presence in Jordan. However, the Jordanian military attacked again in January 1971, and the Palestinians were driven out of the cities, one by one, until 2,000 fedayeen surrendered after they were encircled during the Ajlun offensive on 17 July, formally marking the end of the conflict.[11]

Jordan allowed the fedayeen to relocate to Lebanon via Syria. Four years later, the fedayeen became involved in the Lebanese Civil War, which would continue until 1990. The Palestinian Black September Organization was founded after the conflict to carry out attacks against Jordanian authorities in response to the fedayeen's expulsion; their first notable attack was the assassination of Jordanian prime minister Wasfi Tal in 1971, as he had commanded parts of the military operations against the fedayeen. The organization then shifted their focus to attacking Israeli targets and later carried out the Munich massacre, in which they murdered 12 Israeli athletes in a high-profile attack at the 1972 Summer Olympics. Though the events of Black September did not immediately reflect a Jordanian–Palestinian divide, as there were Jordanians and Palestinians on both sides of the conflict, it did pave the way for such a divide to emerge subsequently.

Then in 1972 Palestinian terrorist killed 11 Israeli athletes at the Olympics after torturing them, breaking their bones and castrating one of them in front of the rest. 

They are murdering scrum who like to torture their victims. It seems it has always been that way.

Peace, sure.....

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 12:02 AM)Infolurker Wrote: You forgot Black September.

The king of Jordan welcomed the Palestinians with open arms, then they tried to kill him and take over Jordan... LOL, Then they were ousted from Jordan, went to Lebanon and started a bloody war there!

The point of all of the above, yours and mine both - and what I have been screaming at folks on the internet - is that Palestinians don't get along with ANYONE. All they want to do is take over someone else's country.

Those dumbass college kids (and others) "supporting" Hamas's War and Hamas in general either don't understand, or don't care, that their heads would be (will be) on the chop block just like anyone else if (when) they come face to face with their besties, It's not entirely sane to support someone who will cut you head off. It's not going to make them any less likely to kill you, right along with everyone else in their path.

But still, they try to show "solidarity" (there's another one of those communist buzzwords) with their killers. it boggles the mind, but also goes to show that they are no less killers than their besties, who would kill THEM just as quick.

Some peoples is idjits.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-13-2023

IDF update from about an hour ago:

[Image: Y2IrAsk.jpg]
https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1712684887105249284

On the ground & online battles...

[Image: QgBx370.jpg]
Both sides, all sides use it.

Israel has told civilians in Gaza living north of the red line to evacuate. Around 1.1 million people live in the area. The south is about to be super packed Palestinian sardines. How many will evacuate?

[Image: 2tCEChh.jpg]

Article on head of Hamas's military wing, Mohammed Deif. Sounds like the media is creating a new boogeyman for Israel to chase for the next 10 years.
- Took two years to plan Saturday's assault
- His survival while running Hamas's armed wing has earned him the status of a Palestinian folk hero.
- Israel's most wanted man
- A survivor of 7 Israeli assassination attempts
- There are only 3 images of Deif: one in his 20s, another of him masked, and an image of his shadow.
- Does not use modern digital technology such as smart phones.
- "He is elusive. He is the man in the shadows."
- Whereabouts unknown.

His wife, 7-month-old son, and 3-year-old daughter were killed by an Israeli air strike in 2014.

Who is Mohammed Deif, the Hamas commander behind the attack on Israel?

And reportedly now, his brother...

[Image: AOUuNk8.jpg]

June 5, 2003: JOE BIDEN - Dead babies was the icing on the cake to go to war:

[Image: OY05rGL.jpg]
PBS News Hour

The human cost of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): documented by the UN:

2008:
Palestine: 3,202
Israel: 853

2009:
Palestine: 7,460
Israel: 123

2010:
Palestine: 1,659
Israel: 185

2011:
Palestine: 2,260
Israel: 136

2012:
Palestine: 4,936
Israel: 578

2013:
Palestine: 4,031
Israel: 157

2014:
Palestine: 19,860
Israel: 2,796

2015:
Palestine: 14,813
Israel: 339

2016:
Palestine: 3,572
Israel: 222

2017:
Palestine: 8,526
Israel: 174

2018:
Palestine: 31,558
Israel: 130

2019:
Palestine: 15,628
Israel: 133

2020:
Palestine: 2,781
Israel: 61

2023: (according to IDF)
Israelis Killed by Hamas: 1,300+
Injured Israelis: 3,200+
Rockets Fired Toward Israel: 6,000+
IDF Targets Struck: 2,687

Yes. Expect the wars to increase. Repeated patterns. Currently 27 Wars & Conflicts:

[Image: fRACsrl.jpg]
Global Conflict Tracker

(10-13-2023, 05:26 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: On the ground & online battles...

Israel has told civilians in Gaza living north of the red line to evacuate. Around 1.1 million people live in the area. The south is about to be super packed Palestinian sardines. How many will evacuate?

So Israel is saying "get out now so you don't get killed, because we're about to tear some Hamas shit up, and if you're still in the way after we warned you not to be, you're likely to get damaged, too", and Hamas is saying "No, don't leave, stay - because we need the human shields, and we need your dead carcasses for propaganda purposes - you'll be our poster children when we scream 'the nerve of those occupiers, to attack civilians, women and children!'. Never mind that they're really attacking us and you're just in the way because we told you to be when they told you not to be - that's kinda how the human shield thing works - and never mind that we did it first, and attacked their civilians on purpose, as primary targets rather than just someone in the way - you're not supposed to realize that. It's not good for propaganda for you to realize that, so just don't think about it as you stand between us and the bullets, mmkay?"

The quote from Joe Biden was precious - he spat out word salad, even back then!

And the poor, poor "Palestinian" dude, with martyrs all around him.. here a martyr, there a martyr, everywhere a martyr martyr, old Mustafa had a farm, ee-eye-eee-eye-oh! Someone needs to sit them down and explain how martyrs work - fewer is better, because they provide a better focus point. When you've got one around every corner and under every bed, they tend to start getting kinda ho-hum.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 06:48 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-13-2023, 05:26 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: On the ground & online battles...

So Israel is saying "get out now so you don't get killed, because we're about to tear some Hamas shit up, and if you're still in the way after we warned you not to be, you're likely to get damaged, too", and Hamas is saying "No, don't leave, stay - because we need the human shields, and we need your dead carcasses for propaganda purposes - you'll be our poster children when we scream 'the nerve of those occupiers, to attack civilians, women and children!'. Never mind that they're really attacking us and you're just in the way because we told you to be when they told you not to be - that's kinda how the human shield thing works - and never mind that we did it first, and attacked their civilians on purpose, as primary targets rather than just someone in the way - you're not supposed to realize that. It's not good for propaganda for you to realize that, so just don't think about it as you stand between us and the bullets, mmkay?"

The quote from Joe Biden was precious - he spat out word salad, even back then!

And the poor, poor "Palestinian" dude, with martyrs all around him.. here a martyr, there a martyr, everywhere a martyr martyr, old Mustafa had a farm, ee-eye-eee-eye-oh! Someone needs to sit them down and explain how martyrs work - fewer is better, because they provide a better focus point. When you've got one around every corner and under every bed, they tend to start getting kinda ho-hum.

If they Herd them all together it should take fewer bombs and ammo.. A target rich environment where no ammo is wasted; let Allah protect and sort them and we will see just how his wing of protection actually works; my bet is many will die.

Here's the story of how "The Holy Land" came to be in Islamic hands to begin with.

Long, long ago, a cat named Mohammed started having headaches and seeing things. One of the hallucinations he had was of an angel he called "Jibreel", whom he associated with Gabriel. Jibreel told him to start a new religion, so he did. You gotta LISTEN to those voices in your head, y'know?

Jibreel must have been pretty busy, as archangels go, because he could only book time for an appointment to meet Mohammed once a year, and that had to be in a particular cave, so that no one else could see or hear him. I reckon he must have been a bit shy, too.

Now Mohammed was a trader. He didn't know much about religions, but during his trading rounds, he picked up on bits and pieces of religion from Jews and, apparently, Coptic Christians. At least some of the stories related to Jesus in the Qur'an came ultimately from Coptic and Gnostic sources, like the Gospel of Barnabus. He picked "Allah" - formerly a djinn (desert demon) and moon god that was worshiped in the Qaaba in Mecca along with 359 other idols by the pagan Arabs - as his main god. In order to try to curry favor with Jews, he claimed that Allah was the same god as their God, but the Jews weren't having it. They knew better.

Allah's origin as a moon god is why the symbol of Islam is still, to this day, a crescent moon.

See, he figured that if you took bits and pieces from other folks' religions - like Jews, Christians, and Pagan Arabs - then you might have a better chance of getting them to go along with your new religion... and passing the collection plate through all of 'em. So he took Ibrahim (Abrahan), Noe (Noah), Musa (Moses) etc, from the Jews, Isa (Jesus) from the Christians, and Allah from the Pagan Arabs. Then he changed them all up a bit to fit into his new religion.

Anyhow, You'll hear Muslims claim that Jerusalem was their "first qibla", the original direction they faced during prayer. Mecca is the qibla now, but originally it was the temple mount in Jerusalem, because he wanted to buddy-up with the Jews... so he stole as much of their religion as he could recall, and re-wrote it to fit his new religion.

Since the Jews weren't having any of it, Mohammed got the red-ass at them. He also got the red-ass at the pagan Arabs in Mecca, because they weren't having any of it, either, and disliked having their main god associated with the Jewish and Christian God. So, the Arabs pitched Mohammed's ass, along with all his followers asses, out of Mecca. This is the period known as "al-hijra", the Hegira. They all moved to Medina, and took up residence there while they licked their wounds and gained more followers. 

During this time, Mohammed - being a trader himself - knew how rich caravans are, so the Muslims became raiders on caravans. Nothing like building up a pile of wealth and sharing it out with your followers to build of a bigger base of followers. Booty draws followers, and followers eventually get you some power.
They were, essentially, a really big gang of land-pirates.

When they got enough strength, they set to war with the Jews, and killed off the Banu Quraysh Jews, all in a single battle. Chopped off the heads of 900 or so Jewish men all in one day, and kidnapped all their wives and kids as war booty slaves. So kidnapping Jews, especially Jewish women and kids, goes back a fair bit, too.

So anyhow, when they got even more strength, enough strength to take over, they went back to Mecca and killed off the pagan Arabs there, and took over Mecca. Mohammed removed all the other idols from the Qaaba, so that only Allah lived there, and then the Qaaba became the new qibla to pray at.

As an aside, this is also probably about the time that he made up a new story about the Qaaba ("The Cube") in Mecca. the tale is that Abraham himself traveled all the way to Mecca to help his other son Ishmael - the one he banished with his ma Hagar - and together the built the Qaaba. This was also a tale he spun out to ingratiate himself with the Jews... but they weren't having none of that, either.

But Mohammed still was a bit miffed at the Jews, because they weren't having none of it concerning his new religion, no matter how many stories he made up to try to win them over, and he still wanted their Temple Mount for a quibla, too. But how to do that? Islam had no real actual claim on Jerusalem, and it was owned by Jews and Christians at the time. So how to stake a claim on it?

Well, Mohammed decided the best thing to do was make up a story, which is now known as "al-miraj", the night journey. He spun up a tale of being taken to Jerusalem on a magic, winged horse, and jumping up to heaven from the Temple Mount, the very rock that the Jews claimed Abraham had almost sacrificed Isaac on, before God gave him a goat to sacrifice instead. The very rock, the bit of bedrock that stick ups out of Mount Zion, where the temple mount is.

The one the Jews claimed for themselves millennia before.

Nowadays, Muslims will point to a dimple on that bedrock, now under The Dome of the Rock, and claim that is Mohammed's footprint still there from the night he used the rock to push him off and propel him into Heaven for his confab with Allah.

Then, after having a parlay with Allah, he came back to the Temple Mount, and rode his magic flying horse back home to Arabia.

All in one night, hence "The Night Journey".

Voila! One bona-fide claim to other folks' stuff.

But Mohammed never got to stake his claim himself. Before he could, one of his Jewish captive women poisoned his ass and killed him, ending all his dreams of conquest. I guess she was a little put out that he'd killed her husband and took her off for a serving girl and whatnot, probably a lot of whatnot, because Mohammed had some other problems with keeping it in his pants. Some women are a little funny about getting raped at will - not their will, but his will - and they'll eventually find a way to put an end to that nonsense. Poison is a good way to do it.

After he died, his followers realized that this raiding business - still "all for Allah", was still pretty lucrative, even if the boss had taken his dirt nap, so they kept right on doing it.

All the way to Jerusalem, and beyond.

And that, boys and girls, is how the Arabs first came to lay claim on Israel, lands that were not theirs, and that none but their traders (and later, conquering raiders) had ever set foot on. It is how Jerusalem originally fell into Islamic hands.

The end. Go to sleep now.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-13-2023

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-13-2023

Fast forward to the modern day when Britain became the ruler of all lands, in their own minds at least, and saw the Otterman empire as a very necessary land to strategically take over, so they could remain supreme.

The splitting of Palestine with the Arabs was never a simple kind gesture. It was a ruse, a lie, and a deal made with France and several other countries to set themselves up as behind the curtain rulers of the land and to control the oil.

They always knew that their plan was going to blow up, it just took longer than they thought, and they had a few surprises and backfires along the way. backfires along the way.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-13-2023

Warlog Update Friday the 13th::

[Image: ov8YCuy.jpg]

[Image: xvzLmXy.jpg]

Hamas claims it fired a number of rockets, likely Ayyash-250, into northern Israel. Longest ever rocket attack from Gaza, with Israeli media saying it was successfully intercepted with David’s Sling air defence system, Israel’s second tier of SAMs.

Late last night (EST) Israeli officials informed U.S. counterparts that they wanted to get as many civilians as possible out of Gaza City before they launched a military operation to eradicate Hamas. One IDF official said on the coming ground operation in Gaza, would not provide any details, but said it would not look like previous wars in Gaza: "This is going to be something different. We have to do something off the beaten track. We will have to be disruptive."

Israeli defense minister was just asked (4-5 hrs ago) very clearly in a press conference if there is a 24-hour deadline for people to leave Gaza City. Gave a long-winded answer which totally avoided answering the question. Questioner repeated question Re: 24 hours. Press conference was ended.

Leaflets dropped on Gaza City, filmed by a Reuters livecam operator:

[Image: iQkWxV8.jpg]

Meanwhile, in the North, an IDF UAV is currently striking terrorist targets belonging to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 05:37 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Warlog Update Friday the 13th::

[Image: ov8YCuy.jpg]

[Image: xvzLmXy.jpg]

Hamas claims it fired a number of rockets, likely Ayyash-250, into northern Israel. Longest ever rocket attack from Gaza, with Israeli media saying it was successfully intercepted with David’s Sling air defence system, Israel’s second tier of SAMs.

Late last night (EST) Israeli officials informed U.S. counterparts that they wanted to get as many civilians as possible out of Gaza City before they launched a military operation to eradicate Hamas. One IDF official said on the coming ground operation in Gaza, would not provide any details, but said it would not look like previous wars in Gaza: "This is going to be something different. We have to do something off the beaten track. We will have to be disruptive."

Israeli defense minister was just asked (4-5 hrs ago) very clearly in a press conference if there is a 24-hour deadline for people to leave Gaza City. Gave a long-winded answer which totally avoided answering the question. Questioner repeated question Re: 24 hours. Press conference was ended.

Leaflets dropped on Gaza City, filmed by a Reuters livecam operator:

Meanwhile, in the North, an IDF UAV is currently striking terrorist targets belonging to Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Looks like they are trying to make it Biblical.

I see the plan is working.

Holocaust  2.0

(10-13-2023, 03:03 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: Fast forward to the modern day when Britain became the ruler of all lands, in their own minds at least, and saw the Otterman empire as a very necessary land to strategically take over, so they could remain supreme.

The splitting of Palestine with the Arabs was never a simple kind gesture. It was a ruse, a lie, and a deal made with France and several other countries to set themselves up as behind the curtain rulers of the land and to control the oil.

They always knew that their plan was going to blow up, it just took longer than they thought, and they had a few surprises and backfires along the way. backfires along the way.

That's true, and it didn't hurt their case that the Ottomans were greedy little land grabbers (other folks lands, again, like Eastern Europe) themselves. Adding to that, the Ottomans sided with Germany during WWI, and as it turned out, that was the wrong horse to pick in that race.

France was administering the northern half of Allahland, and Britain was administering the southern half of it. Britain and France had also had a history of bad blood between them, but eventually found some common ground in the Middle East because there was a common enemy entrenched there. So they cut some deals, administered for a while, then set up a deal they thought they could live with. In the process, the created entire new countries everywhere and imposed those new boundaries on the Arabs, Turks, Persians, etc.

As a matter of fact, they did that crap all the way over to Afghanistan and India, and to this very day there are Pakistanis and Indians still ticked off about the artificial lines drawn by the British in that area. In eastern Pakistan and western India especially, because an artificial line separate the same population in that area. I think the Pakistanis call it the Balfour Line, but I'm not sure of that name.

This is why we still have strife and friction in that area as well, to this day, with India and Pakistan not getting along, and aiming nukes at one another, and with Pakistanis and Afghans sending support to Kashmir Muslims in a bid to take that area from India by force of arms in a little Muslim proxy war ongoing there.

It's also how the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan came to be, and how the House of Saud took over in Saudi Arabia (formerly just plain old Arabia) - that's where the tale of Lawrence of Arabia comes in.

In the long run, that involvement might have been  good thing, on the balance of things. Had they not done that, we might have seen a new caliphate a lot sooner, and had they not been set one against the other like that, they might have found common cause to expand outward. Again.

It was the Ottomans that expanded into Eastern Europe, only getting stopped at Viennna. That's why we had the "ethinc cleansing" in the Balkans a while back .It boiled down really to Christian Serbs warring against Muslim Bosniaks in a contest to see who would take over the Balkans after the collapse of communism there.

The bunch that took over Spain was a different bunch of Muslims from a rival North African caliphate. They tried to expand eastward through Europe, but got jerked up short at Tours by Charles Martel and his crew of cutthroats.

Muslims seem to have a habit of taking over other folks' land and holding it for a while before the natives get too restless and then boot them out again. Then the Muslims get all indignant and try to retake "their" land back, which was never really theirs to begin with. We see that in Israel now, and will soon see it in Europe again as well. That is likely the reason for the build up of military age male "refugees" we are seeing happen in Europe currently. They want "al-Andalus" (Spain) back, and the want France back too. With that base, they can once again have a go at expanding outwards... and Charles Martel might not be around to stop them this time.

They've also got a beachhead population in Sweden now, so look for more trouble there as they try to expand. Poland is having none of it, and are not taking on "refugees", much to the chagrin and consternation of the EU. Same for Hungary. Both of those countries still recall how hard they had to fight against the Muslims last time they tried to be nice to them.

(10-13-2023, 06:34 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-13-2023, 05:37 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Leaflets dropped on Gaza City, filmed by a Reuters livecam operator:

Looks like they are trying to make it Biblical.

I see the plan is working.

Holocaust  2.0

That's true too. It's coming, and just hasn't been determined yet which direction it goes - Holocaust 2.0 against dem Jooz, or Holocaust 1.0 against the Palestinians. What is clear is that it WILL go one way or the other, because the Palestinians will not stop until either they eradicate the Jews, or are eradicated themselves.

It's no longer a matter of right or wrong, it's just a matter of who you would rather see the world without.

Simply eradicating Hamas will not do it, because as long as there are "Palestinians", there will be organizations dedicated to the erasure of Israel and Jews. When Hamas is gone, another will arise to replace it, just as Hamas and Hezbollah have arisen to overshadow the PLO of days gone by.

The only way to resolve it is to kill all the Jews, or kill all the Palestinians. Pick one. I pick Israel, because they have always been friendly to the US, and I reject the Palestinians, because they have always been against anyone who is not Palestinian - to include their own former countrymen, when opportunity arises.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 10-14-2023

Some real deep chatter rumors about Israel using limited Nuke strikes soon

No wonder they want all civilians out 

Are they this pissed off? 

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-14-2023

Russian advisers present during the Hamas attack .. Russia has it's own problems with Muslims yet they buddy up with Iran and anyone else who can supply them weapons and help on the war against NATO and the west.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-14-2023

(10-14-2023, 12:11 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Some real deep chatter rumors about Israel using limited Nuke strikes soon

No wonder they want all civilians out 

Are they this pissed off? 

I don't think they'd use nukes against Gaza - that would be a step too far and invite all sorts of opprobrium. However, I wouldn't put it past them to nuke Iranian nuclear sites. That's a possibility.