Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting (/showthread.php?tid=1322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-10-2023

Quote:Scoop: Netanyahu tells Biden "we have to go" into Gaza

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told President Biden on Sunday that Israel does not have any choice but to unleash a ground operation in Gaza. "We have to go in," the Israeli leader said, according to three Israeli and U.S. sources briefed on the call.

Why it matters: Netanyahu's message signals what his country's response to Hamas' attack will look like in the days and weeks ahead in what the Israeli prime minister has said will be a "long and difficult war."

Driving the news: The Israeli military announced on Monday it has mobilized 300,000 reserve soldiers — the largest number of reservists called to duty in decades — as part of preparations for a possible ground offensive in Gaza.

Behind the scenes: During his call with Netanyahu, Biden raised the issue of Israeli hostages in Gaza, according to the three sources.
  •  "We have to go in. We can't negotiate now," Netanyahu said.

•  The White House and the Israeli Prime Minister's Office declined to comment.

•  Netanyahu told Biden that Israel had no other choice but to respond with force because a country can't show weakness in the Middle East.

•  "We need to restore deterrence," Netanyahu told Biden, according to the three sources.

•  Biden did not try to press Netanyahu or convince him not to go through with a ground operation.

Between the lines: According to a U.S. source, Biden is expected to handle the current Gaza war in a similar way to how he handled the 2021 Gaza war. The U.S. gave Israel public backing and held frequent and low-profile diplomatic engagement with Netanyahu and other leaders in the region.

The big picture: Biden asked Netanyahu about a scenario in which a second front is opened along the Israeli-Lebanese border.
  • The Lebanese militant group Hezbollah fired three rockets toward an Israeli military outpost on the northern border on Sunday.
  • On Monday, the IDF shot and killed several gunmen who tried to infiltrate Israel through the border with Lebanon. Hezbollah said it was not involved in that incident. The IDF attacked several Hezbollah outposts near the border on Monday.
  • Netanyahu told Biden a front on the Lebanese border is a concern and Israel is preparing for this scenario, but stressed Israel doesn't have any other choice but to respond with great force in Gaza, the sources said.

Some strong words from Netanyahu..."Hamas will understand that by attacking us, they have made a mistake of historic proportions. We will exact a price that will be remembered by them and Israel’s other enemies for decades to come."

Livecam over Gaza

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-10-2023

Going into homes during the invasion killing everyone to include children and babes in arms. Military bases overran and personnel beheaded.

Cut the head of the snake off has been a rule since the first rock and club fight between different tribes.

[i][u]They have human faces faces but the hearts of beast[/u][/i] as they are a Pragmatic ruthless race that shows no mercy to anyone not of their faith or tribe.
“The only solution for bad and violent people are good people that are more skilled in violence.” —— Japanese samurai code Bushido. 

They did get a few things right back in the day IMO.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - A51Watcher2 - 10-10-2023

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-10-2023

(10-07-2023, 11:33 PM)727Sky Wrote: Hamas has said this is just the beginning... Israel initial response has been a few airstrikes reportedly killing 198 in Palestine. Holiday, and the Iron Dome seemed to be out of commission or not as effective as the propaganda would have you believe. Look at Europe, and certain states in America... Non Muslims can not live in peace with the soldiers of Allah

The media has it's own version of math, so I don't trust their numbers.

I am still trying to convert their formula for factoring 100% into real world numbers.

I do see how Israel with all of its might, weaponry, and allies, would always make sure to report more Israeli deaths than Palestinians. They have to keep the people fired up, non questioning, and still believing the king is dressed in ermine.

Just label me a skeptic. I don't trust our government and I don't trust any government especially not those that are bed together.

Are there good folk out there?

We have to wait until the harvest, when we can separate the wheat form the tares.

It not looking good though. The harvest is not far off and if there is any wheat, it is slow to bear fruit.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 10-10-2023

At least 40 babies, some beheaded, found by Israel soldiers in Hamas-attacked village

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village
Not going to feel sorry at all for any retaliation the Palestinians suffer at the hands of the Israelis.

They've got it coming to them.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-10-2023

(10-10-2023, 07:43 PM)Snarl Wrote:
At least 40 babies, some beheaded, found by Israel soldiers in Hamas-attacked village

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village
Not going to feel sorry at all for any retaliation the Palestinians suffer at the hands of the Israelis.

They've got it coming to them.

What happened to the American financial quagmire, causing numerous Americans to be homeless, and nutritionally compromised?

What happened to the invasion coming through our border? 

I hope I am not becoming a female Alex Jones, but I think Israel is manufacturing a crisis, at the least using a crisis to their advantage. 

War cured the last depression, so I can see the strategy. For Israel they have been slowly gaining all the territory surrounding the area they had been given by man.

Them destroying or running off the Palestinians, makes their plans come to fruition, with total support from America and all their other allies, without question.

I have no love for Hamas. I think Hamas is a tool being used by all sides.  

If they destroy Hamas, just like with Isis and the Taliban, they will just create another group to do the job of being their boogey man.

They know all they have to do is get us all emotionally worked up and our ability for thought, discernment, and vision is completely shut down. 

We will follow wherever they lead us, without thought or resistance.

I have no beef with Israel, and I love my country, it is the so called leaders of both countries that I take issues with. 

They seem to be paving the way for the anti christ, or leading us straight to hell, or both.

For the record my great grandmother was Jewish. I have Jewish family and very close Jewish friends. This is not about race or religion for me. It is about corrupt governments that see its citizens as guinea pigs or fodder, or both.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-11-2023

(10-09-2023, 12:59 PM)Snarl Wrote: The crusade continues. Problems wouldn't end for Israel if they did exterminate the Palestinians. It's religious. And ... everyone knows Israel's existence becomes more tenuous by the day. Iran will have nukes soon. Then what?

And why does America always rush in and put the fire out? The Gaza Strip has been the 'source' of so much conflict. Any observer would understand unleashing the dogs of war on it.

It runs even deeper than that, deeper than Islamic-Christian-Jewish rivalries. That whole area has been The Land of Contention since before the Battle of Kadesh in 1274 BC, long before there even were Jews, Christians, or Muslims. That far back, there were only Hebrews, Israelites, Canaanites, and Egyptians fighting for dominance of the area. Later the Assyrians and Babylonians chimed in and wrought their own brand of havoc on the Levant as well.

As my Syrian friend put it, "The war in Is-ra-eel is forever, far into the past. The war don't stopet. for thousands of years, the war is." It is, and always has been, the same war. Only the identities of the actors change.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - A51Watcher2 - 10-11-2023

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-11-2023

Hamas is asking for a cease fire and truce.. I hope the cease fire starts when the idiots are totally destroyed. Also interesting gatherings in support of Palestine with catchy phrases like "Gas the Jews and F the Jews."

As more reports of the massacre come out (40 babies beheaded, whole families shot or burned alive until dead) I am not even Jewish and my Ire has pegged out. 

If Israel levels Gaza and totally "TOTALLY" destroys Hamas down to the last molecule I will not shed a tear. When I first heard about the beheaded babies I thought it was another made up story that was used to fire up the hate for the Iraq invasion. But there are to many stories by different people to ignore the story completely. 

There is nothing worse than a religious war IMO because each side thinks their god is on their side and they are doing their god's will. One side is always disappointed..

(10-11-2023, 05:51 AM)727Sky Wrote: Hamas is asking for a cease fire and truce.. I hope the cease fire starts when the idiots are totally destroyed. Also interesting gatherings in support of Palestine with catchy phrases like "Gas the Jews and F the Jews."

If Israel is smart, they'll say "Fuck you, Hamas. The time for a 'cease fire' was before YOU started this shit by firing. You don't get to slap up then cry 'uncle!' before we tear you a new one, ya bastards. We're coming."

It's a principle my Dear Old Dad taught me years ago. If someone starts shit with you, you don't just beat them until they're happy with it, you beat them until YOU are happy with it. Thataway, they're less likely to try you again, since they know you don't have enough limits or filters to allow them to save their own sorry asses. Once they get you in motion, never stop until they're flat as a pancake and all pretzely-shaped.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12613241/hamas-commander-israel-just-beginning-gaza-strikes.html
Quote:'When we speak about the army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone,' he said in a December to MEMRI TV - a news channel from the Israeli-founded, DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute.

'We believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: "Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me."Al-Zahar said he believes ultimately the whole world will fall into line with their views.

'The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,' he said.

gonna be one hell of a blood letting if they ever get their way

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - SomeJackleg - 10-11-2023

read snarl's post about being a religious war, and ninurta's about it has always  been a constant war.

your both right.

there is something about the levant, every ite that's ever been there has fought wars with the others along with the stines.

the deal with Hebrews / Jews and arabs is. it's a family fued, a butt hurt hager and ishmael got mad with Abraham and indoctrinated all their relatives in the hatred for the Jews, instead of being happy about not being a slave or son of a slave.

got nothing to do with God anymore, might have at the start and they may use it for a excuse now, but it's all about the hate
of one that felt betrayed.

ETA: another thing i forgot to mention, ever notice that when their not warring with a common enemy, they are fighting amongst themselves.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-11-2023

Quote:Silence those who disagree and you will never realize you are wrong. 
No one rules if no one obeys 
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

Your signature says it all.

They won the war for our minds and we are so masterfully conditioned and controlled that we salivate on cue, blindly, without a clue that we are under control of the puppet masters, and dance the St. Vitus dance, not missing a step or a beat, at the tune of the right narrative. 

Look at YouTube and read the posts all over the internet. The hate, the vitriol is palpable. We have been here before.The only difference is that Pearl Harbor happened on American soil, just not on the mainland, and I don’t see as many Americans lining up to join the military, feverish to protect our own land, let alone a foreign land, even if it is Israel. Yet, they don’t need our bodies this time. Uncle Sam still needs you, they just need you to agree to finance, support, cheer, and request, their planned actions. They need you to joyously comply.

Hell, we allow American children to be homeless, killed, abused, and starved, right in our own communities, without blinking an eye. We have our own government that is blind to the needs of the American people and we do nothing. 

But the moment they drop the narrative and push all the right buttons we suddenly become super warriors, willing to fight and die…., for what? Admit it or not we are simply pawns following the will of the Piper.

So will they recruit all those strong young men that have illegally crossed our borders with the promise of citizenship?

How many of those that are gleefully calling for scorched earth in Gaza is prepared for the blow back. Watching war on TV or virtually, is a hell of a lot different from being asphyxiated from breathing napalm or white phosphorus. Living war up close and personal in your own front yard is a horrible experience that you will never be able to scrub from your own mind. It creates a systemic mental illness that takes generations to eliminate, if ever.

There is a reason that man can’t live in peace. War is so polluting to the mind, that peace is drowned out of existence.

(10-11-2023, 02:09 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
Quote:Silence those who disagree and you will never realize you are wrong. 
No one rules if no one obeys 
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” - Voltaire

Your signature says it all.

They won the war for our minds and we are so masterfully conditioned and controlled that we salivate on cue, blindly, without a clue that we are under control of the puppet masters, and dance the St. Vitus dance, not missing a step or a beat, at the tune of the right narrative. 

Look at YouTube and read the posts all over the internet. The hate, the vitriol is palpable. We have been here before.The only difference is that Pearl Harbor happened on American soil, just not on the mainland, and I don’t see as many Americans lining up to join the military, feverish to protect our own land, let alone a foreign land, even if it is Israel. Yet, they don’t need our bodies this time. Uncle Sam still needs you, they just need you to agree to finance, support, cheer, and request, their planned actions. They need you to joyously comply.

Hell, we allow American children to be homeless, killed, abused, and starved, right in our own communities, without blinking an eye. We have our own government that is blind to the needs of the American people and we do nothing. 

But the moment they drop the narrative and push all the right buttons we suddenly become super warriors, willing to fight and die…., for what? Admit it or not we are simply pawns following the will of the Piper.

So will they recruit all those strong young men that have illegally crossed our borders with the promise of citizenship?

How many of those that are gleefully calling for scorched earth in Gaza is prepared for the blow back. Watching war on TV or virtually, is a hell of a lot different from being asphyxiated from breathing napalm or white phosphorus. Living war up close and personal in your own front yard is a horrible experience that you will never be able to scrub from your own mind. It creates a systemic mental illness that takes generations to eliminate, if ever.

There is a reason that man can’t live in peace. War is so polluting to the mind, that peace is drowned out of existence.
War should be controlled violence directed at the leadership and the leadership's military not indiscriminate killing of the civilian population unless they are fanatics or religious freaks. Once that line is crossed then the true barbaric nature of hate and war is unleashed. Hamas IMO is going to find what a real unrestricted war does to the losers..

There are many questions about Israel intelligence being caught with their pants down with rumors that Egypt had been warning Israel for the last few months that something big was coming; obviously if true the warnings were disregarded or a good chance for a false flag IE take the hit so you can go in a wipe the problem children of Allah out..

(10-11-2023, 03:03 PM)727Sky Wrote: War should be controlled violence directed at the leadership and the leadership's military not indiscriminate killing of the civilian population unless they are fanatics or religious freaks. Once that line is crossed then the true barbaric nature of hate and war is unleashed. Hamas IMO is going to find what a real unrestricted war does to the losers..

There are many questions about Israel intelligence being caught with their pants down with rumors that Egypt had been warning Israel for the last few months that something big was coming; obviously if true the warnings were disregarded or a good chance for a false flag IE take the hit so you can go in a wipe the problem children of Allah out..

Don't be surprised to see 15 minute cities erected above all the rubble. 

I can't help but believe that all of this has been in the works for a long time. I don't believe anything they say that I can't vet for myself.

I have long not trusted the media. After all the constant in your face lies during COVID, I take everything they say with a box of salt.

If this is man's plan, we are too far gone to do anything to stop it, so what will be will be.

If it is God's plan, there is nothing we can do to stop it. What will be will be.

I didn't see this until after I made my post.

Peace and prosperity. ???????

Things that make you go hmmm?

(10-11-2023, 02:09 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: They won the war for our minds and we are so masterfully conditioned and controlled that we salivate on cue, blindly, without a clue that we are under control of the puppet masters, and dance the St. Vitus dance, not missing a step or a beat, at the tune of the right narrative. 

If what you say here is true, then evil has already won, we are all doomed to hell, and there is no solution. Either we do whatever we can against our enemy, and thus play into the hands of "The Piper", or else we do nothing, and just sit and wait for our own heads to be on the chop block. Either way, we have already lost, and are ultimately doomed.

I'm not one that is willing to simply sit and accept a loss at the hands of evil. I may go down, and probably will, but I'll go down swinging. I'll leave at least a mark on the enemy, so that they remember I was here.

In the end, I may be defeated, but I will not have been a defeatist. In the fight, they - whomever "they" may be - may get their full course meal, but I'm gonna at least get me a sammich.

Peace is a funny thing. You can't have it while you are having a war. Peace is the absence of war. The only way to get to peace... whatever that "peace" may be, is for someone to take a bad enough ass-whooping to stop fighting. As long as we just sit on our asses and allow them to keep attacking - or vice versa, they just sit on their asses and allow us to keep attacking, there will be no peace. So then, you have to assess just who is really doing the attacking. My money is on the ones that raided a music festival dedicated to peace, and wrought mayhem upon it. Form my perspective, those are the "bad guys", the ones (literally) destroying peace.

It's not hard for me to figure out just which side I think needs to be erased, regardless of who may be "pulling my strings".

Now, in this current Middle East situation, propaganda is flying in both directions, some more obvious than other. For example, there has been nonstop harping about "babies with their heads cut off". Is it true? Is it buillshit? I dunno. It's not the first time such atrocities have happened, nor will it be the last. I'm not basing my assessment on such intangibles. I've seen no evidence for the truth or the lie of that particular claim, so it's not factoring in. What I have seen is bad enough, and worse, the perpetrators of it have been putting out the information themselves, so it's more or less trustworthy. They are PROUD of their atrocities, so I'll take them at their word.

They need to be obliterated for their crimes, and for the fact tht they are not only unrepentant, they are proud of their actions. They just need to be given dirt-naps.

Then peace will come, at least for a while, before the next head of the dragon rises.

Evil never sleeps, until it's given it's final rest, not so different from good.

Hammas Calls for Global Jihad Friday October 13 https://twitter.com/i/status/1712170842430288063

I guess we may find out just how well the USA open border policies have ????
https://www.reuters.co/ enabled the USA society to be attacked from within??
https://www.memri.org/reports/hamas-declares-friday-october-13-general-mobilization-day-al-aqsa-flood-operation-urges-west

For those in the UK I hope the kitchen butcher knife can stand up to the AK's when the door is kicked in...

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-12-2023

Friday... 

All the terrys come out to play. Hamas, ISIS, they are all the same.

Lots of prepper channels are reporting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mh-MPCIZsY