Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting (/showthread.php?tid=1322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-09-2023

“We urged all sides to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks. Terror and violence solve nothing.”

- BidenHarris Regime State Department

That's not just a lie, it's a DAMNED lie, and provable false. Historically, violence has solved quite a lot, and it's inarguable that once a terrorist is dead, he suddenly becomes far less aggressive than he previously was.

WWI was solved by visiting great violence on the Kaiser's men. WWII was solved by visiting great violence on Hitler's men - as well as the proper application of high explosives, also an act of violence.

Fuckin' posers, play acting like they think they've got a clue about how the world works. We ought to fire the lot of them.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-09-2023

Election Fraud Has Consequences

Israel Latest: Over 1,100 Dead; Civilians Held Hostage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAu23pG35JI

I guess they paraded the body of a young Israeli woman in the streets of Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ83Q7tM4A0

They have Americans.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJeO0tZkTLU

I think we need some A10 Kickstart my heart.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-09-2023

(10-09-2023, 04:48 AM)Infolurker Wrote: I guess they paraded the body of a young Israeli woman in the streets of Gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ83Q7tM4A0

That reminds me of the Ranger bodies that got dragged through the streets of Mogadishu. Let's hope Netenyahu has more resolve than Klinton had.

Animals have to be trained. Palestinians have to be trained that when you mess with the bull, you get the horn. They have to be trained in the consequences of poking bears.

And those consequences have to be severe to get it through their thick skulls.

ETA: They stripped her naked before putting her on parade, and stole her credit card - It was used in Gaza. Plundering the riches of victims is a longstanding and time honored tradition among Muslims, and has been since the days of caravan bandit Mohammed. Stripping women naked and putting their corpse on public display is a new development...

Allah will be proud - his animals have learned a new trick!

ETA2: found the video, don't recommend watching it. It's 19 seconds long. She's face down in the bed of a pickup truck at the tailgate. One "fighter" - and I use that term very loosely... how badass of a "fighter "does one have to be to gun down unarmed kids at a music festival? - has a leg thrown over her, another is pulling her hair. Pretty sure she's dead, as she doesn't react at all, and her legs are all crazy-bent, as is at least one arm laying in the gap between the bed and tailgate. She's dressed in panties and boots, and her bra is hiked up around her neck and underarms, toso exposed. All the other fighters are yelling "Allahu akbar!" as they spit on her and dance around... and the truck drives away.

All of Gaza needs to be turned into craters. Every square inch. If I'm ever taken prisoner by terrorists, just bomb those fuckers into oblivion. Don't worry about me, or whether I survive it. If I live, I live, and if not, going up in a righteous fireball of retaliation is preferable to remaining their prisoner. Just do it.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - BIAD - 10-09-2023

It may not seem amusing at this moment, but with the attack occurring on Saturday (7th Oct), the BBC reported
this morning (9th Oct) that Reuters did an 'in-depth analysis' on the incident and found that Hamas had been
preparing one whole year for it and discovered no leaks hampered the assault.

Via 'sources', the news agency stated only two days after the attack:

Summary
*Hamas gave impression economy was in focus, says source
*Even in plain sight, Hamas trained for attack, says source
*Israel misread training as posturing, source adds
*'This is our 9/11,' says army spokesman, 'They got us.'

Oct 9 (Reuters) - A careful campaign of deception ensured Israel was caught off guard when the Palestinian Islamist
group Hamas launched its devastating attack, enabling a force using bulldozers, hang gliders and motorbikes to take
on the Middle East's most powerful army.

Saturday's assault, the worst breach in Israel's defences since Arab armies waged war in 1973, followed two years of
subterfuge by Hamas that involved keeping its military plans under wraps and convincing Israel it did not want a fight.

While Israel was led to believe it was containing a war-weary Hamas by providing economic incentives to Gazan workers,
the group's fighters were being trained and drilled, often in plain sight, a source close to Hamas said.

This source provided many of the details for the account of the attack and its buildup that has been pieced together by
Reuters. Three sources within Israel's security establishment, who like others asked not to be identified, also contributed
to this account.

"Hamas gave Israel the impression that it was not ready for a fight," said the source close to Hamas, describing plans for
the most startling assault since the Yom Kippur War 50 years ago when Egypt and Syria surprised Israel and made it
fight for its survival. "Hamas used an unprecedented intelligence tactic to mislead Israel over the last months, by giving
a public impression that it was not willing to go into a fight or confrontation with Israel while preparing for this massive
operation," the source said.

Israel concedes it was caught off guard by an attack timed to coincide with the Jewish Sabbath and a religious holiday.
Hamas fighters stormed into Israeli towns, killing 700 Israelis and abducting dozens. Israel has killed more than 400
Palestinians in its retaliation on Gaza since then.
"This is our 9/11," said Major Nir Dinar, spokesperson for the Israeli Defence Forces. "They got us."
"They surprised us and they came fast from many spots - both from the air and the ground and the sea."

Osama Hamdan, the Hamas representative in Lebanon, told Reuters the attack showed Palestinians had the will to
achieve their goals "regardless of Israel's military power and capabilities."

'THEY RAN RIOT'
In one of the most striking elements of their preparations, Hamas constructed a mock Israeli settlement in Gaza where
they practiced a military landing and trained to storm it, the source close to Hamas said, adding they even made videos
of the manoeuvres.

"Israel surely saw them but they were convinced that Hamas wasn't keen on getting into a confrontation," the source said.
Meanwhile, Hamas sought to convince Israel it cared more about ensuring that workers in Gaza, a narrow strip of land with
more than two million residents, had access to jobs across the border and had no interest in starting a new war.
"Hamas was able to build a whole image that it was not ready for a military adventure against Israel," the source said.

Since a 2021 war with Hamas, Israel has sought to provide a basic level of economic stability in Gaza by offering incentives
including thousands of permits so Gazans can work in Israel or the West Bank, where salaries in construction, agriculture or
service jobs can be 10 times the level of pay in Gaza.

"We believed that the fact that they were coming in to work and bringing money into Gaza would create a certain level of
calm. We were wrong," another Israeli army spokesperson said. An Israeli security source acknowledged Israel's security
services were duped by Hamas.

"They caused us to think they wanted money," the source said. "And all the time they were involved in exercises/drills until
they ran riot." As part of its subterfuge in the past two years, Hamas refrained from military operations against Israel, even
as another Gaza-based Islamist armed group known as Islamic Jihad launched a series of its own assaults or rocket attacks.

NO INKLING
The restraint shown by Hamas drew public criticism from some supporters, again aimed at building an impression that
Hamas had economic concerns not a new war on its mind, the source said.

In the West Bank, controlled by Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and his Fatah group, there were those who mocked
Hamas for going quiet. In one Fatah statement published in June 2022, the group accused Hamas leaders of fleeing to Arab
capitals to live in "luxurious hotels and villas" leaving their people to poverty in Gaza.

A second Israeli security source said there was a period when Israel believed the movement's leader in Gaza, Yahya Al-Sinwar,
was preoccupied with managing Gaza "rather than killing Jews". At the same time, Israel turned its focus away from Hamas
as it pushed for a deal to normalise relations with Saudi Arabia, he added.

Israel has long prided itself on its ability to infiltrate and monitor Islamist groups. As a consequence, the source close to
Hamas said, a crucial part of the plan was to avoid leaks. Many Hamas leaders were unaware of the plans and, while
training, the 1,000 fighters deployed in the assault had no inkling of the exact purpose of the exercises, the source added.

When the day came, the operation was divided into four parts, the Hamas source said, describing the various elements.
The first move was a barrage of 3,000 rockets fired from Gaza that coincided with incursions by fighters who flew hang
gliders over the border, the source said. Israel has previously said 2,500 rockets were fired at first.

Once the fighters on hang-gliders were on the ground, they secured the terrain so an elite commando unit could storm
the fortified electronic and cement wall that divides Gaza from the settlements and which was built by Israel to prevent
infiltration. The fighters used explosives to breach the barriers and then sped across on motorbikes. Bulldozers widened
the gaps and more fighters entered in four-wheel drives, scenes that witnesses described.

'HUGE FAILURE'
A commando unit attacked the Israeli army's southern Gaza headquarters and jammed its communications, preventing
personnel from calling commanders or each other, the source said.

The final part involved moving hostages to Gaza, mostly achieved early in the attack, the source close to Hamas said.
In one well-publicised hostage taking, fighters abducted party-goers fleeing a rave near the kibbutz of Re'im near Gaza.
Social media footage showed dozens of people running through fields and on a road as gunshots were heard.
"How could this party happen this close (to Gaza)?" the Israeli security source said.

The Israeli security source said Israeli troops were below full strength in the south near Gaza because some had been
redeployed to the West Bank to protect Israeli settlers following a surge of violence between them and Palestinian militants.
"They (Hamas) exploited that," the source said.

Retired General Yaakov Amidror, a former national security adviser to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, told reporters
on Sunday the assault represented "a huge failure of the intelligence system and the military apparatus in the south."
Amidror, chairman of the National Security Council from April 2011-November 2013 and now senior fellow with the Jerusalem Institute for Strategy and Security, said some of Israel's allies had been saying that Hamas had acquired "more responsibility".

"We stupidly began to believe that it was true," he said. "So, we made a mistake. We are not going to make this mistake
again and we will destroy Hamas, slowly but surely."

Archived Reuters Article:

A whole year of supposed secrecy, a sudden halting of munitions to the Ukraine from the US and other nations.
Open daylight training and a news agency with sources -either relaying false information to Reuters or the agency
itself holding back the information from the public.

Now tell me... the media are there for you?
Sure

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-09-2023

Supposedly there are 5000 Palestinian bad guys in Israeli jails. IMO, the Jewish hostages will be used in a swap for the release of jailbirds which is kinda smart IMO.. Not saying a deal can be made as emotions are running very high on both sides.

I am sure there are those in the Israeli cabinet wanting to let loose the real dogs of war and sterilize the countryside of any present or future enemies of Israel. Kill every man woman and child plus livestock ... Nope won't happen but I am quite sure there are those who would green light such a move and then the rest of the world could go screw itself. Iran is being blamed for having a hand in this attack both with money, weapons, and training.. does not matter if true or not it is the perception in this kind of conflict that can get you killed just ask Saddam..err Ooops !

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 10-09-2023

(10-09-2023, 10:31 AM)727Sky Wrote: the release of jailbirds which is kinda smart IMO.

I am sure there are those in the Israeli cabinet wanting to let loose the real dogs of war and sterilize the countryside of any present or future enemies of Israel. Kill every man woman and child plus livestock ... there are those who would green light such a move and then the rest of the world could go screw itself.

Iran is being blamed

The crusade continues. Problems wouldn't end for Israel if they did exterminate the Palestinians. It's religious. And ... everyone knows Israel's existence becomes more tenuous by the day. Iran will have nukes soon. Then what?

And why does America always rush in and put the fire out? The Gaza Strip has been the 'source' of so much conflict. Any observer would understand unleashing the dogs of war on it.

Supposedly Israel has turned the water, electricity, and cross border food deliveries OFF to the Gaza Palestine strip.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 10-09-2023

(10-09-2023, 01:41 PM)727Sky Wrote: Supposedly Israel has turned the water, electricity, and cross border food deliveries OFF to the Gaza Palestine strip.

I saw that, too. Surprises me the Israelis are not lobbing anti-personnel artillery into the crowds of people running around in the streets now.

I saw some other WION news broadcast. Fails to mention (at all) that Hamas initiated hostilities ... that they were the ones crossing borders and taking civilian hostages and wantonly killing anyone they could set their weapon's sights on.

If I was in charge and someone murdered ... and took my citizens hostage like that ... I'd start killing so many of their people so fast they'd beg a cease fire so as to rush my people back into my arms. I'd punish so damned hard no one would EVER think that might be a good way to engage me in conflict again. They'd wait for the moment where I could be annihilated in one blow. And, knowing that, it'd be a cold day in Hell before I stopped slaughtering them.

I never have understood how the Israelis could exercise so much restraint when provoked by a people practicing and governed by a religion that calls for the Jews to be erased from the Earth. This would be a perfect moment for Israel to accuse Iran of instigating the war and to openly declare war on the Iranians ... and nuke the living shit out of them. Then stand and face the rest of the Islamic world and throw down the gauntlet.

And ... believe it or not ... I'm not so much of a fan of Israel (any of 'em). And ... I have a great deal of respect for Middle Easterners (the common folk). I have to apply the Golden Rule (from the keyboard) in this case.  Laughing

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - SomeJackleg - 10-09-2023

the only good terrorist is a dead terrorist, the only good terrorist supporter is a dead terrorist supporter.
if you don't want to die, strip down to your drawers, grab you a white flag and get down on your knees and surrender when hell starts to rain down on your buddies.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - dbcowboy - 10-09-2023

Someone asked me the difference between Hamas and Palestinians.

I said Hamas was shooting. 
Palestinians were reloading.

I stand with Israel and hope they turn every terrorist into room temp meat sacks.

(10-09-2023, 06:16 PM)dbcowboy Wrote: Someone asked me the difference between Hamas and Palestinians.

I said Hamas was shooting. 
Palestinians were reloading.

I stand with Israel and hope they turn every terrorist into room temp meat sacks.

At least 11 US citizens killed in Hamas attacks on Israel, Biden says

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/oct/09/us-citizens-killed-in-hamas-attack-on-israel-state-department-says

I see this happening soon.... Palestinian terrorists firing openly from a crowd of "willing civilians" thinking that they can kill indiscriminately and nobody will fire back.

Quote:Iran helped plan devastating Hamas attack on Israel, gave green light last week after months of preparation: report
By
Steve Janoski
Published Oct. 8, 2023, 6:34 p.m. ET
Iranian security officials helped the Palestinina terror group Hamas plan its Saturday sneak attack on Israel — and gave the final go-ahead at a meeting last Monday in Beirut, an explosive new report says.
Officers from Iran’s infamous Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps had been working with the Gaza Strip-based terrorist organization since August to plan the Oct. 7 attack, which sent thousands of rockets and groups of gunmen over the fortified Israeli border, killing more than 700, the Wall Street Journal reported Sunday.
The attack was the most serious breach of the Jewish state since the 1973 Yom Kippur War.
Iranian officers — as well as reps from Iran-backed militant groups including Hamas and Lebanon’s Hezbollah — refined tactical and strategic plans for the assault during several meetings in Beirut, according to the Journal, which cited senior members of both terrorist groups.
[Image: NYPICHPDPICT000058142900.jpg?w=1024] 8
Iran helped plan the Saturday assault on Israel, a new report says.

It’s a no-brainer that Iran helped plan the bloody mayhem, some experts said.
“An attack of such scope could only have happened after months of planning and would not have happened without coordination with Iran,” Lina Khatib, director of the SOAS Middle East Institute at the University of London, told the outlet.
“Hamas, like Hezbollah in Lebanon, does not single-handedly make decisions to engage in war without prior explicit agreement from Iran.”
The overall plan is to eventually wage active war with Israel on all fronts to finally close in on it with the help of Hezbollah and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in the north and Palestinian Islamic Jihad and Hamas in Gaza and the West Bank, the senior Hamas and Hezbollah members and an Iranian official told the Journal.
US officials have not confirmed the report.
“We have not yet seen evidence that Iran directed or was behind this particular attack, but there is certainly a long relationship,” Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday on CNN.
Another US official buttressed Blinken’s statement when they said that the US doesn’t “have any information at this time to corroborate this account.”

If Iran’s direct involvement is proven, it could rachet tensions even higher in the already explosive region.
Although the Iranian delegation at the United Nations in New York did not respond to the Journal’s request for comment, Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, praised the attacks in a post on X, the app formerly known as Twitter.
Khamenei wrote, “Zionist regime will be eradicated at the hands of the Palestinian people and the Resistance forces throughout the region.”
A senior Hamas official said the group planned the attack all by itself.
“This is a Palestinian and Hamas decision,” he said.

The attacks — which began in earnest at about 6:30 a.m. Saturday — have already killed more than 1,100 people on both sides and wounded thousands more.
Israel’s cabinet swiftly invoked Article 40 Aleph, marking the nation’s first formally declared war since 1973.
On Sunday, Minister Benjamin Netanyahu braced the Jewish state for a “long and difficult war” while his administration retaliated for the surprise attack.

“The war was forced upon us by a murderous attack by Hamas. The first phase ends in these hours by destroying most of the enemy forces that have penetrated our territory,” Netanyahu declared.

“We will restore security to the citizens of Israel, and we will win.”
https://nypost.com/2023/10/08/iran-helped-plan-hamas-attack-on-israel-gave-green-light-last-week-report/

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Schmoe - 10-10-2023

(10-08-2023, 12:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Iran needs to be hit. Not their oil fields, but their processing and export facilities. Those take longer and are more expensive to rebuild. In light of the fact that BidenHarris just gave them a crap ton of money "with strings attached", which strings were duly ignored, they need to have much more of their money tied up in repairs so that their war export efforts get financially hampered. Sure, they'll "spend their money any way they want", but if they choose poorly, they will starve and go bankrupt while bankrolling the Enemies of the Earth.

Carpet bombing runs should be started on Gaza. Start at the south, work your way north. After the bombing starts, Netenyahu should make an announcement: "We have started the systematic destruction of Gaza. It will not stop until our people are returned unharmed, and all Palestinian terrorists leave our lands. Until then, Gaza is being systematically disassembled. The Palestinians have been offered peace numerous times, and always reject it. They choose Total War. if that is what they want, that is what they will get, and it will continue until they either get their minds right, or cease to exist. If any other entities join them, such as the West Bank Palestinians, or Hezbollah in the Golan Heights and southern Lebanon, or the Houthis in Yemen, they will get the same treatment, right from their first attack or the first detected move to attack. Y'all have a nice day, now."

Has Israel forgotten how they secured The Holy Land to begin with, right after the Exodus from Egypt?

They killed all the enemies they could find, man, woman, or child, not even sparing the enemy's livestock.

That is how they need to proceed once again, if they ever want peace and quiet. Kill 'em all until they shut the hell up and get peaceful. If only the peace of death will make them peaceful, then take it to the limits.

This stupid shit has been going on for decades now, and there is only one way to stop it. Erase Palestinians. They make trouble wherever they land, and they are no longer "refugees" except by choice. Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria, their own co-religionists, have all tried to make peace with them and give them land. They've shat on every single nation that has ever tried to help them.

Rid the world of them. It's the only way. Until that happens, they are going to continue to cause trouble wherever they go.

I've been hearing those in the military say Iran should've been turned to glass decades ago

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-10-2023

War with Hamas, 67 hours in...

[Image: aIy8p6c.jpg]

The JPost is saying Bodies of 1,500 terrorists found in areas along Gaza border - report, but no report.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-10-2023

Well, they surely don't hide it....

Hamas rally in Australia.... they Chant "Gas The Jews".

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711501583295680694

Contrast that with the rally in Argentina for Israel

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711536041419579601

Washington Post Analysis Shows They Murdered 4 people shortly after they were shown on video captured by the SOBs

https://twitter.com/GLNoronha/status/1711504185756180962

Israeli girls says she found out Hamas had murdered her grandmother because the terrorists had taken her grandmother's phone, live-streamed the murder and posted it on the grandmother's Facebook wall

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1711513305854943442

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - SomeJackleg - 10-10-2023

(10-10-2023, 12:24 AM)Schmoe Wrote: I've been hearing those in the military say Iran should've been turned to glass decades ago

there was a saying that came out back in 1979,

Nuke Their And Take the Gas. 

problem would have been solved way back then.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-10-2023

On the ground in Gaza, report from 5 hours ago. 1,000 targets hit in Gaza and strikes will continue to intensify. Battle with the Hamas in the south and engaging Hezbollah in the north at same time. Israel has called up 300,000 reservists. Sounds like a ground offensive may enter Gaza weeks after the air strikes. Netanyahu says the air strikes have only just begun.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-10-2023

They really F'ed up on this one...

They trashed their "illusions of victim sympathy". Even their leftist apologists are not going along with it this time.

Trudeau: "Hamas terrorists aren't a resistance. They're not freedom fighters. They are terrorists and no one in Canada should be supporting them much less celebrating them."

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1711550841365176658

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Schmoe - 10-10-2023

(10-10-2023, 02:13 AM)Infolurker Wrote: They really F'ed up on this one...

They trashed their "illusions of victim sympathy". Even their leftist apologists are not going along with it this time.

Trudeau: "Hamas terrorists aren't a resistance. They're not freedom fighters. They are terrorists and no one in Canada should be supporting them much less celebrating them."

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1711550841365176658

Exactly.  I admit I don't know enough to have a strong opinion on "who owns the land."

Regardless of who owns it, I DO know you don't do what these Hamas pieces of shit are doing.  Gaza seems just fine with harboring Hamas.  Level it.