Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting (/showthread.php?tid=1322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-03-2023

[Image: 0QxoQzv.jpg]

Target acquired...

[Image: Hghn0oS.jpg]
https://twitter.com/YWNReporter/status/1720141508794261590

[Image: MguQ2PY.gif]

[Image: d8z7WGr.jpg]

Quote:Israeli Forces Tighten Net Around Hamas in Gaza City

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) encircled Gaza City on November 2, fighting Palestinian terrorists street-to-street as it closed in on the heart of Hamas operations. “We’re at the height of the battle. We’ve had impressive successes and have passed the outskirts of Gaza City. We are advancing,” Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced as troops backed by tanks, armored bulldozers, and air force strikes moved in from eastern farmland, western coastal dunes, and a southern highway through the first lines of urban housing.

“Evidence demonstrates that the Israeli military has made substantial headway in its southern push. Both the Israeli military and terrorist groups in Gaza have released official communiques indicating that the fighting has extended to more southerly territories. While Hamas is militarily inferior to Israel, it will continue to leverage guerilla tactics in an attempt to slow down the IDF’s advances, especially when fighting begins in significant areas of operation such as Gaza City.” — Joe Truzman, Research Analyst at FDD’s Long War Journal

Hamas keeps increasing its attacks until the Israelis “mow the grass.” That action reduces the ability of Hamas to conduct such attacks for a period. But after each cycle, Hamas adapts.

Rewind and Reconnoiter: Israel and the Demise of “Mowing the Grass”

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 11-03-2023

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-04-2023

Warlog Carnage for NOV 3, 2023::

[Image: bygvl9m.jpg]
Israel-Hamas War as of Nov 3

From a member of the Knesset in Netanyahu's coalition:

[Image: 7ZXA95g.jpg]

National Strategy to Gaslight Jewish Americans...

[Image: HeaMRvX.jpg]
https://twitter.com/VP/status/1719833418869981388

Quote:[Image: vUMVxVg.jpg]

President Biden ran for office to restore the soul of our nation. He is unequivocal: there is no place for hate in America against anyone. Period.

Today, he and Vice President Harris are announcing that their Administration will develop the first-ever U.S. National Strategy to Counter Islamophobia in the United States. We look forward to continuing our work with community leaders, advocates, members of Congress, and more to develop the strategy – which will be a joint effort led by the Domestic Policy Council and the National Security Council – and counter the scourge of Islamophobia and hate in all its forms. For too long, Muslims in America, and those perceived to be Muslim, such as Arabs and Sikhs, have endured a disproportionate number of hate-fueled attacks and other discriminatory incidents. We all mourn the recent barbaric killing of Wadea Al-Fayoume, a 6-year-old Palestinian American Muslim boy, and the brutal attack on his mother in their home outside Chicago.

Today’s announcement is the latest step as part of President Biden’s directive last year to establish an interagency group to increase and better coordinate U.S. Government efforts to counter Islamophobia, Antisemitism, and related forms of bias and discrimination within the United States. Moving forward, the President, Vice President, and our entire Administration will continue working to ensure every American has the freedom to live their lives in safety and without fear for how they pray, what they believe, and who they are.

The White House

Hezbollah leader Nasrallah said something about the US Carrier strike groups out in the Mediterranean in his speech today. Later, the US Navy released these photos of both strike groups (Ford & Eisenhower) together in the eastern Med.

What's that saying about finding out...

[Image: vaZvC5h.jpg]
U.S. Sixth Fleet Conducts Bilateral, Dual-Carrier Operations in Eastern Mediterranean Sea

Like, how much worse does it need to get? The all mighty narrative is far more important and must be protected at all costs.

[Image: vCCpBqH.jpg]
Biden officials voice new concerns and warnings over Israel’s war with Hamas

Flashback...

[Image: yB2BorO.jpg]
The contested centenary of Britain’s ‘calamitous promise’

Blinken meets Israeli war cabinet, again...

[Image: bUNNP0L.jpg]
Whenever State Dept uses the word "concrete" you know whatever they're cooking up is not good. Blinken knows. Israel says No ceasefire! They put him in a container, he's getting shipped back...

[Image: aZQ43W3.jpg]

New bodycam footage from an Israeli police officer entering the Supernova festival in Israel following the Hamas attacks on October 7th.

https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1720568075454419445
Disclaimer: Dozens of dead people can be seen. And I have no idea as to its authenticity. The usual sad war horror of civilian casualties.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-09-2023

Quote:IDF Daily Recap: Hamas - Israel War November 8th, 2023 - Day 33

To date, the IDF struck over 14,000 terrorist targets, has destroyed over 100 terrorist tunnels, and has confiscated over 4,000 weapons, many from inside mosques, kindergartens, residential buildings and otehr civilian areas exploited by Hamas.

The IDF has focused on eliminating senior and tactical Hamas leadership. In one such example, the IDF and ISA eliminated Hamas’ Head of Weapons and Industries, Mohsen Abu Zina, yesterday. Abu Zina served as Hamas’ leading weapons developer and had expertise in the field of strategic weapons and rockets.

The IDF is continuing to deliver Humanitarian aid to southern Gaza. In recent weeks, hundreds of trucks of aid including equipment, water, food and medicine have been delivered to Gaza. Yesterday, 96 trucks entered Gaza, including 5 with medical supplies, 31 with food, 8 with water, 19 with supplies for shelter and 23 more. In addition, the IDF opened another evacuation corridor today for civilians in northern Gaza to move south from 10:00-14:00. Some 50,000 Gazans utilized the corridor to move south.

The IDF has notified the families of the 349 IDF soldiers who have fallen in defense of the State of Israel. There have also been IDF injuries due to the past few weeks of fighting.

Crazy. The Gaza military industrial complex vs the 4th most powerful Army.

[Image: aVacnT8.jpg]
Quote:Key Takeaways:

1. Hamas forces north of Gaza City conducted hit-and-run attacks that harassed Israeli forces, which supports CTP-ISW's previous assessment that Hamas units in the northern Gaza Strip are screening a main defensive effort in central Gaza City.
  2. Hamas Political Bureau Deputy Chairman Saleh al Arouri said that Palestinians in the West Bank will respond to the Israeli ground operation in the Gaza Strip, which is consistent with repeated Hamas calls for further resistance in the West Bank.
  3. Hamas political leaders continue to call for Lebanese Hezbollah (LH) to increase its involvement in the Hamas-Israel war to alleviate the pressure that Hamas is facing in Gaza.
  4. Brazilian police working with Mossad arrested LH operatives who were planning an attack on Jewish targets in Brazil on November 8.
  5. The Islamic Resistance in Iraq—a coalition of Iranian-backed Iraqi militias—claimed responsibility for three attacks on US forces in Iraq and Syria on November 8.
  6. The Islamic Resistance in Iraq has claimed 45 attacks targeting US forces in the Middle East since October 18.

Gaza Strip

Axis of Resistance campaign objectives:

Erode the will of the Israeli political establishment and public to launch and sustain a major ground operation into the Gaza Strip

Degrade IDF material and morale around the Gaza Strip
More: THE INSTITUTE FOR THE STUDY OF WAR

The Forces of light going to liquidate some journo's...

[Image: k63ivwy.jpg]
For some context see: Israel demands clarification from global media over photographers during Hamas assault

Danny Danon is Israel's 17th Permanent Representative to the UN, Member of Knesset, Chairman of the World Likud...Netanyahu's party.

[Image: 809HB8W.jpg]

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 11-09-2023

A couple of things I find interesting about the following video besides the shoot down is the map of all the U.S. bases that have been struck across the Mid=East. Also the missile that shot down the 32 million dollar drone was not some home made in a cave device but was supplied by Iran or so the story goes....The Hawks and the Doves are all airborne trying to spin the story to their own advantage, so standby for more bird droppings...

US forces destroy Iran-linked weapons depot in Syria which is one of the lowest threshold paybacks possible for a response to the 42 strikes on our bases... The Iranian base that was struck was watched (and probably warned) about the coming strike. There are some serious "WHYS" that should be asked about all our dealings with Iran under this Biden regime IMO..

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 11-09-2023

(11-09-2023, 09:14 PM)727Sky Wrote: A couple of things I find interesting about the following video besides the shoot down is the map of all the U.S. bases that have been struck across the Mid=East. Also the missile that shot down the 32 million dollar drone was not some home made in a cave device but was supplied by Iran or so the story goes....The Hawks and the Doves are all airborne trying to spin the story to their own advantage, so standby for more bird droppings...

US forces destroy Iran-linked weapons depot in Syria which is one of the lowest threshold paybacks possible for a response to the 42 strikes on our bases... The Iranian base that was struck was watched (and probably warned) about the coming strike. There are some serious "WHYS" that should be asked about all our dealings with Iran under this Biden regime IMO..

It's nice to blow up ammo depots.

It's even necessary to blow up ammo depots.

It's nice to blow up infrastructure.

It's even necessary to blow up infrastructure.

But, they are missing the boat in limiting their response to that.

Ammo dumps can be re-established and replenished.

Infrastructure can be rebuilt and re-employed.

Who does these things - the replenishment and rebuilding?

People.

Those people have to be erased from the planet. Anything else is just pissing in the wind. Make firing a missile, building the infrastructure to fire a missile or launch a drone, make laying in a weapons stock... make all fo these things a certain one-way ticket to meet Allah. Zap them before they are operational, while they are in the construction state.

Missiles can be tracked back to their point of origin. Make that point of origin a 600 foot wide and 60 foot deep crater.

Every time one is launched. Don't wait for the second launch.

End the people doing it, and everything within a 300 foot radius of them. Vaporize that shit.

After a while, they will either run out of people to do the launches, or wise up and not do them to begin with.

There have been 45 attacks on US troops as of this evening. Why are ther not at least 45 wide, deep, and smoking craters to match? Why is their not a waiting line to meet Allah, and why is there not a severe shortage of virgins and sheep for the martyrs because there are just too damned many dead martyrs to supply?

If you're gonna get off your ass and fight a war, fight it like you goddamned mean it! Stop playing and get serious... or else just kiss your own ass goodbye.

Innocent civilians? Innocent civilians my ass. In this day and age of "asymmetrical warfare" there ain't no such thing. Hamas and the rest of their ilk are making sure of that. Whether you are firing the gun or just reloading magazines for the guys firing the guns, you are still a combatant, uniform and patch or no. Matter of fact, the ones doing such but refusing to wear uniforms and patches are classified as "spies" under the Geneva Conventions, and are subject to summary execution on the spot. Look it up if you don't believe me. If you are allowing yourself to be a human shield for inhuman animals, you are just as militant as they are, and subject to erasure.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - BIAD - 11-10-2023

Classic 'Latest Thing' example!

Quote:'I need to be more clued up': Students quizzed at pro-Palestine protest reveal how little they
know about Israel-Hamas conflict and don't even know terror group launched bloody slaughter
on October 7 - as others insist killers are 'freedom fighters'

*Activists denied Hamas massacre while others voiced support for terror group

'Students who were interviewed at a pro-Palestine protest admitted they 'need to be more clued
up' about the Israel-Hamas conflict and even confessed to not being aware that the terror group
launched a bloody massacre on October 7.

Some activists who attended a London rally on November 4 denied that Hamas were terrorists
despite them being a proscribed terror group in the UK, meaning it is a criminal offence to declare
support for it. Others described the Hamas attacks as a 'beacon of hope' and claimed the 'continued
existence of Israel is a war crime'.

On October 7, Hamas terrorists blitzed into Israel, slaughtering 1,400 victims and taking 240 hostages
in a rampage that shocked the world. Israel has vowed to wipe out Hamas and Palestinian officials
have said 10,569 people have been killed.

[Image: 77604895-12729893-British_students_who_w...572753.jpg]
Then we'll do lunch.

Among those interviewed by Jewish charity Campaign Against Antisemitism were two young women
- one of whom denied Hamas's barbaric invasion took place while the other admitted to not knowing
what had happened. In a video shared to X/Twitter, an interviewer stops the girls and asks: 'When
Hamas invaded Israel on October 7, what was your initial reaction to that?'

The girl on the left, holding up a home-made sign condemning the British Government, replies: 'I don't
believe they did, did they?' Looking at her friend for reassurance, she asks: 'Hamas?' But her friend on
the right replies: 'I think so?'
She continues: 'Honestly I think I need to be a bit more clued up on everything that's going on. So I feel
like I'm not really qualified to answer that too well.'

Despite bloody evidence of men, women and children being murdered and captured by Hamas, the
woman on the left adds: 'I mean, I'm not sure if I've seen anything that shows that that's actually
happened or that's correct.'

[Image: d16177e5314718706ce4359fef2d4d680ab3833f.avif]
My Mom Dropped Me Off.

The camera filming then pans around to her home-made sign, with cut-out images and drawings, reading:
'Rishi, Keir, U must be invertebrates cause ur spineless! Call 4 a ceasefire'.
The two women were joined by others who confidently backed Hamas despite the atrocities.
One woman said: 'It's controversial but I think Hamas are freedom fighters.'

[Image: 0b1cf9b7ca9abfe58e6eddc3ae077084ec23078d.avif]
Ilhan Omar Said It, So It Must Be True.

When asked if the UK has made the wrong decision by making Hamas a proscribed terror organisation,
another woman said: 'Of course. It's not Hamas that are terrorists. It's America that are terrorists. Israel
are terrorists, not Hamas.'

A third said: 'Honestly, it showed signs, it was resistance against the occupation against the Palestinians.
Honestly it was a beacon of hope for me. To me, it was them fighting back and showing resistance.
Another raging activist said: 'The continued existence of Israel is a war crime.'

[Image: 77620351-0-This_woman_said_of_the_Octobe...132845.jpg]
Ilhan Omar Said It, So It Must Be True... Again.

And in more support for Hamas, a protester claimed: 'They are freedom fighters. They are not terrorists as
the media portrays them to be. They are fighting for the right to their land. It's their land. They have the
right to self-defence and they are not terrorists. They are absolutely not.'

A spokesman for Campaign Against Antisemitism said: 'This footage showcases the toxic combination of
ignorance and support for terrorism that motivates too many of the protesters on these marches.
'Is it any surprise that opinions such as these, accompanied by genocidal chanting, anti-Semitic signage
and calls for violence, are terrifying the Jewish community?

'Worse still, the demonstrations are coming just after the worst anti-Semitic atrocity since the Holocaust,
when Jews are feeling particularly vulnerable.  'This is why we have called on the police to use their existing
powers under Section 13 of the Public Order Act to ban these marches. London cannot continue to be a
no-go zone for Jewish people week after week.'

Outraged social media users also showed their dismay at the comments made by the protesters.
One wrote: 'Shocking. The girls who don't know if Hamas attacked Israel are embarrassing.'
A second posted: 'I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry or be in shock. I wish I was in total disbelief that
people in the UK could say these things….but I no longer am. It's shameful!!'

A third commented: 'Can't believe, what I am hearing.'
And a fourth added: 'Pure ignorance.'...'
Archived Daily Mail Article:

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 11-10-2023

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/did-they-know-in-advance-israeli-opposition-leader-demands-answers-from-media-after-report-on-journalists-embedding-with-hamas/

Interesting read. The denial from those publications may give a little insight into how much they fear being singled out and killed by the IDF. Personally: I think they deserve it.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 11-10-2023

(11-10-2023, 04:38 PM)Snarl Wrote: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/did-they-know-in-advance-israeli-opposition-leader-demands-answers-from-media-after-report-on-journalists-embedding-with-hamas/

Interesting read. The denial from those publications may give a little insight into how much they fear being singled out and killed by the IDF. Personally: I think they deserve it.

Sounds to me like a bunch of freelance "journalists" caught wind of the Hamas raid and embedded themselves with Hamas thinking "this'll sell!", then caught the atrocities on film and sold them to whichever news outlet was the highest bidder that day.

If they had prior knowledge and failed to report the imminent attack to Israel, then they are culpable in the events they filmed for money. They have as much innocent blood on their hands as the Hamas terrorists if that is the case, and should be held to the same accounting.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-10-2023

Warlog Carnage Day 35, Nov 10, 2023::

[Image: Z6NXklo.jpg]
Israel-Hamas War as of Nov 9, 2023

Massive continuous demolition strikes are currently underway. And during daytime in this vid clip: https://twitter.com/manniefabian/status/1723037721793347912

I wonder when 'Build back better' begins?

IDF casualties: 356
Palestinians: 10,000+ (but who really knows)

Since the beginning of the war, the IDF has struck over 15,000 terror targets in the Gaza Strip and seized over 6000 weapons.

Real Time Updates

Quote:Daily Recap: Hamas - Israel War November 9th, 2023 - Day 34

Last night, Nahal Brigade soldiers overran Hamas’ ‘Outpost 17’ in Jabalya after a 10 hour firefight. Dozens of terrorists were killed in the battle. Significant enemy materials were recovered from the outpost relating to Hamas’ operational plans.

An IDF fighter jet killed Ibrahim Abu- Maghsib, the head of Hamas’ Anti Tank Missile Unit in the Central Camps Brigade. The attack was carried out using intelligence provided by the ISA and IDF Intelligence agencies.

Since the beginning of the war, about 9,500 rockets and dozens of aircraft have been launched towards Israel. About 12% of the total launches towards Israel landed in the Gaza Strip and about 900 launches were carried out from civilian sites such as: mosques, schools, hospitals and cultural centers.

Over 130 tunnel entrances have been discovered by IDF forces since ground forces entered Gaza.

According to a Palestinian reporter in Gaza, notable sites under Israeli control in Gaza:

International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) (31.5214506, 34.4393616)
Qatari mission office building (31.5179637, 34.4301576)
HQ of international institutions, Hajji Building (31.5249023, 34.4352593)
Gaza City | Shifa Medical Hospital (31.521451, 34.439362)

Seems to match the IDF chatter.

[Image: PPNke97.jpg]
Quote:Secretary of State Antony J. Blinken said on Friday that “far too many Palestinians have been killed” in Gaza, in the latest indication that the Biden administration is growing increasingly concerned about the civilian death toll under Israel’s bombardment and ground invasion.

“Much more needs to be done to protect civilians and to make sure that humanitarian assistance reaches them,” Mr. Blinken told reporters in New Delhi after a diplomatic tour through Middle Eastern and Asian nations. “Far too many Palestinians have been killed. Far too many have suffered these past weeks. And we want to do everything possible to prevent harm to them and to maximize the assistance that gets to them.”

NY Times Live Updates

But I thought, as Biden said, that you had "no notion that the Palestinians are telling the truth about how many people are killed"? And the media chanting "don't trust those numbers." In any case, given Blinken & Co. has literally supplied the weapons here, have set "no red line" for their use, and on top of that are providing intelligence, logistical, military and diplomatic support for the mass carnage, it's a bit rich to attempt to distance yourself from it. This is probably all CYA to prevent genocide charges in the court of world opinion. On the flip-side the Gaza Strip needs to be sanitized of Hamas (which the US gov't had a big hand in installing) but unfortunately, the only method they know of is bloody war...which will never end, imo.

Does anyone know the estimated number of Hamas in Gaza? I've heard between 20,000 up to 40,000.

Now that Emmanuel Macron has come out in favor of a ceasefire I need to update my timeline, highlighting just how utterly confusing France's foreign policy is right now:

12th of October: France bans all pro-Palestinian protests (the French, as they do, don't care and protest anyhow)

24th of October: Macron goes to Israel and even proposes France joins the fight against Hamas!

28th of October (just 4 days later): France was one of the very rare Western nations that voted the UN resolution for a "humanitarian truce".

2nd of Nov: Benjamin Haddad, the spokesperson for Macron's party, says he isn't for a ceasefire.

11th November (today): Macron now says he's for a ceasefire.

On the 13th of November: Macron has organized a "great civic march against antisemitism" (that France's extreme-right parties will controversially be attending) that many in the country see as implicit support for Israel's actions in Gaza.

It's always been Macron's way: the "en même temps" (at the same time), trying to stand on all sides of all issues so that everyone thinks he's with them. But at the end of the day France ends up being led on a road to nowhere...

[Image: 5NBiSrV.jpg]

One of the craziest vids I've seen:

[Image: HaoRmiv.jpg]
https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1722660871124484151

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 11-11-2023

Waiting for this application:

Troops in the open. Fire for effect.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 11-11-2023

(11-11-2023, 12:17 AM)Snarl Wrote: Waiting for this application:

Troops in the open. Fire for effect.
Beehive round is very effective close in too. One evening a whole company of NVA was caught out in the open in Cambodia. 5 105s fired their beehive rounds at less than 1000 yards... Result was no more company as they we caught totally unaware of what was going to happen.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-12-2023

John Mearsheimer - considered one of the foremost International Relations scholar's in the world today - on Gaza:

Israel is "waging a punishment campaign in Gaza, they are punishing the civilian population... The Israelis are interested in causing a huge amount of destruction in Gaza and in the process they are going to kill huge numbers of civilians... It seems to me that when you do that you're committing war crimes. If the Israelis were going to great length to target just Hamas and avoid civilian casualties then you could make a coherent argument that this is not a case of them committing war crimes but they're not doing that, they're purposely tearing the place apart. This is a massive punishment campaign.

Furthermore at the same time they've cut off all food, water and gas to Gaza and this means that in effect they're going to end up starving out, or trying to starve out, the civilian population in Gaza. By my understanding of international law, this too is a war crime."

He also says the U.S. is "definitely complicit" in those war crimes.

Mearsheimer also makes the case that it simply won't work as he doesn't believe there's a military solution here:

"I don't think that [Israel] can beat Hamas on the battlefield and even if [they] do some other group will come to take their place. And I don't believe you can beat the Palestinians into submission."

Instead he says "what you have to do is come up with a political solution", which everyone "fully understands" is the 2-state solution. However he says "the Israelis have - except on one occasion - never been really interested in even trying to achieve a 2-state solution."

Prof. John J. Mearsheimer: Ukraine/Israel: How China benefits (25 min)

[Image: Pwb0ueM.jpg]
DefenseScoop

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 11-12-2023

(11-12-2023, 12:53 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: John Mearsheimer - considered one of the foremost International Relations scholar's in the world today - on Gaza:

Israel is "waging a punishment campaign in Gaza, they are punishing the civilian population... The Israelis are interested in causing a huge amount of destruction in Gaza and in the process they are going to kill huge numbers of civilians... It seems to me that when you do that you're committing war crimes. If the Israelis were going to great length to target just Hamas and avoid civilian casualties then you could make a coherent argument that this is not a case of them committing war crimes but they're not doing that, they're purposely tearing the place apart. This is a massive punishment campaign.

Furthermore at the same time they've cut off all food, water and gas to Gaza and this means that in effect they're going to end up starving out, or trying to starve out, the civilian population in Gaza. By my understanding of international law, this too is a war crime."

He also says the U.S. is "definitely complicit" in those war crimes.

Mearsheimer also makes the case that it simply won't work as he doesn't believe there's a military solution here:

"I don't think that [Israel] can beat Hamas on the battlefield and even if [they] do some other group will come to take their place. And I don't believe you can beat the Palestinians into submission."

Instead he says "what you have to do is come up with a political solution", which everyone "fully understands" is the 2-state solution. However he says "the Israelis have - except on one occasion - never been really interested in even trying to achieve a 2-state solution."

Prof. John J. Mearsheimer: Ukraine/Israel: How China benefits (25 min)

Mearsheimer is wrong. I believe he is willfully wrong, and being willfully obtuse. I believe that because I cannot see how anyone could spout such nonsense without purposefully spreading Hamas propaganda.

Israel is not "punishing" Gaza, they are eliminating a threat. They have given Gaza civilians adequate warning to get the hell out of Dodge if they don't want to die, and have gone so far as to clear avenues of egress for them. Anyone remaining must be willfully providing cover for Hamas, and are therefore just as much "combatants" as Hamas is. They know the place will be eradicated, and if they remain, they will be eradicated, too, so it must be a conscious decision to thwart the elimination of Hamas.

They have made themselves fair game, and will not be receiving the 72 virgins they are expecting for becoming intentional "martyrs".

He is correct in saying that once Hamas is eradicated, some other organization will replace it. That only means that the next contestant will also have to be eradicated, and that will continue until they are all gone, or else have learned to be cautious about playing the Whack-A-Mole game they are playing. Most likely they will have to be eliminated, because they are showing no signs of having the intelligence level it takes to learn.

Where he really shows his willful ignorance is when he says "there is no military solution, there is only a political solution and that involves the two-state solution". No one knolegeable about the history of this conflict could possibly say that with a straight face unless they are intentionally misleading people who know even less about it than themselves. There is ALWAYS a military solution when one party is forced into delivering one. The two-state solution has been advanced and offered many times already, and the Palestinians have consistently refused it in favor of eliminating Israel, leaving only a "one-state" solution. Palestinians do not want their own state as long as Israelis get a state, too.

This is not a new war, it is just another battle in a 70 year long (so far) "forever war" that Palestinians insist on prosecuting against Jews. They are even now laying the groundwork to carry it into other nations, eliminating Jews "wherever they may be found" as their Qur'an dictates they do. The only way to stop this forever war is to eliminate the people pushing it.

Therefore, the only actual, real and lasting solution must be a one-state solution at the insistence of the Palestinians. Since they are the party refusing a two-state solution., the one state left standing should not be a Palestinian state, because they will not stop there. They have, over the years, demonstrated a willingness and intent to take over Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt as well, and will not stop with just a state for "Palestinians" that only includes Israeli lands. They will go expansionist as is their, and Islamic, history in general... even against "their own kind".

Hamas was given Gaza, and al-Fatah was given the West Bank. They could have demonstrated a willingness for two state solutions with those patches of ground, and achieved the Palestinian State, but tht is NOT what they want. They want the elimination of Jews. Hamas is the Islamic Brotherhood" version of Palestinians ( like al Qaeda and ISIS and the Taliban), and al-Fatah is the Marxist version of Palestinians. Neither one can get along with others without trying to kill them off - just look at what they've done with the patches of ground they've been given. Instead of aspiring to statehood, they've used them as bases to launch attacks.

Don't listen to what they SAY, watch what they DO.

There are only two possible worlds for such people - "Dar al-Islam", or "Dar al-Harb" - the "world of Islam" or "the world of war". There is no world of peace unless the entire world is Islamic... and in reality, as they have amply demonstrated over the last millennium and a half, they will continue war against each other if they have no one else to fight at the moment.

So, really, there is only Dar al-Harb in their worldview. Ever Dar al-Islam will be turned into Dar al-Harb.

The ONLY solution, to be a lasting solution, is the elimination of Palestinians, and indeed ALL Muslim Brotherhood factions of Islam as well as ALL Marxist Muslims. Anything less will just promote more "forever wars" in the Middle East. The ONLY solution is a military solution, beating them into an inability to wage any further war. Until they are pounded into that state, they will continue attacking.

Has the last 70 years of conflict involving "Palestinians" not taught anyone anything? Until the rest of the world gets serious about putting them down like the rabid dogs they are, they will continue putting the rest of the world down. Eliminating Israel is only a jumping off point for them.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 11-12-2023

This says Turkish fighters are now involved...

(11-12-2023, 07:17 AM)727Sky Wrote:
This says Turkish fighters are now involved...

While I wouldn't doubt Turkey sending small units in - given that they have publicly threatened the US, a supposed ally - we probably shouldn't run with the notion until Israel can produce an identifiably Turkish carcass.

If true, then NATO really shot itself in the foot when it admitted Turkey. I said it was a dumbass move then, and I still maintain it was. It has the potential to dissolve NATO, which to my mind wouldn't be a bad thing anyhow. If Turkey publicly jumps into the war, or especially if Israel makes an attack on Turkey in retaliation and Turkey invokes Article 5, that would throw NATO into a crisis that it might not survive. The logical move would be to expel Turkey, given that they've publicly threatened the US, and have been nothing but trouble since admitted, but I have little faith that logic will prevail in today's world.

Here's a short music video that shows the entire several thousand year long history of the Levant War, put to music:

The first video you posted is not available in the Censored States of America, nor is it available in Norway. I stopped trying to proxy it in after even Norway wouldn't show it.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 11-12-2023

Call it what you want but yes you can live with Muslims until they reach a certain mass at which point they will force their will and religious beliefs on everyone. Let more into western societies and see what happens in the near future. Growing up I never once thought a one world government and religion would be based on the Koran....now I am not so sure ???

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Bally002 - 11-12-2023

(11-12-2023, 09:03 AM)727Sky Wrote: Call it what you want but yes you can live with Muslims until they reach a certain mass at which point they will force their will and religious beliefs on everyone. Let more into western societies and see what happens in the near future. Growing up I never once thought a one world government and religion would be based on the Koran....now I am not so sure ???

Well, great insight Sky man.  This is society nowadays.  Nothing common sense people can do about it.  This is your future mate.  

Gear up cobba.

It's slowly downhill now then the rollercoaster.  

Happening everywhere but not China?????

Kind regards,

bally Smile

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 11-12-2023

(11-12-2023, 09:03 AM)727Sky Wrote: Call it what you want but yes you can live with Muslims until they reach a certain mass at which point they will force their will and religious beliefs on everyone. Let more into western societies and see what happens in the near future. Growing up I never once thought a one world government and religion would be based on the Koran....now I am not so sure ???

TPTB have assessed and decided The Muslim brainwashing and authoritarian techniques seem to be just what the doctor ordered. 

Big Eyes Cool

Oddly, I'm not really all that mad about these pro-terrorist demonstrations. I consider them an opportunity to gather intel. I see them as the enemy removing their masks and revealing their faces so that further recon can be done on them, preparation for the wars they intend to spark off against humans.

When they start around here, I'll be watching, taking notes, and taking down names. I will be researching the locations of their homes and workplaces, their venues of recreation.

I will know where to find them as soon as they kick their shit off.

I don't care if they were "indoctrinated" at school, or if they were indoctrinated via social media, or if they were indoctrinated elsewhere, or even if they actually had an original thought of their own. I don't care where they got the idea, it's enough for me to know they intend to kill me. THAT is what is actionable, not the esoteric intricacies of where they were indoctrinated or who is pulling their stings.

The fact that they intend to kill me and mine, without reason or cause - on behalf of some desert sand-demon that they thinks is some kind of a god, will be enough to earn them a midnight visit. Not that they are worshiping or doing the bidding of a sand-demon, but the mere fact that they intend to kill us without just cause is enough.

The fact that they are making that easier by revealing their identities early on is just icing on the cake.