Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting (/showthread.php?tid=1322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-29-2023

(10-29-2023, 01:27 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

WTF?

ISRAELI POLICE are now spraying SEWAGE WATER mixed with POTENT CHEMICALS at Palestinians in Jerusalem
They should have let it be known it is partly pigs blood!

Instead of playing tunnel rat and trying to remove Hamas from their underground lairs it would be much more efficient if they flooded the tunnels with a knock out gas that immobilized those hiding underground for about ten to 12 hours if not permanently..

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 10-29-2023

(10-29-2023, 03:08 AM)727Sky Wrote: if they flooded the tunnels with a knock out gas that immobilized those hiding underground for about ten to 12 hours if not permanently.

Who would ever know? Big Eyes

(10-29-2023, 01:27 AM)xuenchen Wrote: ISRAELI POLICE are now spraying SEWAGE WATER mixed with POTENT CHEMICALS at Palestinians in Jerusalem

Say it isn't:

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-29-2023

(10-29-2023, 03:40 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(10-29-2023, 03:08 AM)727Sky Wrote: if they flooded the tunnels with a knock out gas that immobilized those hiding underground for about ten to 12 hours if not permanently.

(10-29-2023, 01:27 AM)xuenchen Wrote: ISRAELI POLICE are now spraying SEWAGE WATER mixed with POTENT CHEMICALS at Palestinians in Jerusalem

I was thinking about that a few days ago when I was speaking to my mom. But, then she said, like the Israeli's, the Hamas have gas masks plus oxygen tanks. On a related note I'm sure Israel could borrow one of Elon's boring machines and just have a few billion gallons of the Med flush them out like rats. Plus the salt water will corrode all their electronics.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 10-29-2023

(10-29-2023, 04:06 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

I was thinking about that a few days ago when I was speaking to my mom. But, then she said, like the Israeli's, the Hamas have gas masks plus oxygen tanks. On a related note I'm sure Israel could borrow one of Elon's boring machines and just have a few billion gallons of the Med flush them out like rats. Plus the salt water will corrode all their electronics.

If you hit an enemy force with a blood agent, it degrades the viability of their gas masks. Then you hit 'em with a nerve agent before they can re-supply their force with new filters.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-29-2023

(10-29-2023, 12:39 PM)Snarl Wrote:

If you hit an enemy force with a blood agent, it degrades the viability of their gas masks. Then you hit 'em with a nerve agent before they can re-supply their force with new filters.

But, but...that would violate the Int'l rule of war they keep preaching to us. Wink

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Snarl - 10-30-2023

(10-29-2023, 06:58 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(10-29-2023, 12:39 PM)Snarl Wrote:

But, but...that would violate the Int'l rule of war they keep preaching to us. Wink

They'll simply apply the underground forces loophole ...  Wink

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-30-2023

IDF trollin Iran's Supreme Leader...

[Image: Edxmzuu.jpg]

[Image: wwJoQoO.jpg]

[Image: SwpCfjD.jpg]

On the flip-side this Holocaust survivor, Dr. Gabor Maté has an interesting perspective on what previous Prime Minister of Israel (13 June 2021 – 30 June 2022), Naftali Bennett says, including many others. Note this profound testimony is from May 27, 2021.

Here he is from yesterday, interviewed by his daughter on the current state of affairs:

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-30-2023

A little history and how Hamas needs to be wiped out IMO

Big Naval maneuvers

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-30-2023

(10-29-2023, 03:08 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(10-29-2023, 01:27 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

WTF?

ISRAELI POLICE are now spraying SEWAGE WATER mixed with POTENT CHEMICALS at Palestinians in Jerusalem
They should have let it be known it is partly pigs blood!

Instead of playing tunnel rat and trying to remove Hamas from their underground lairs it would be much more efficient if they flooded the tunnels with a knock out gas that immobilized those hiding underground for about ten to 12 hours if not permanently..

Jews have a pig phobia too, so that probably won't happen.

But the gas in the tunnels thing, I was thinking that would be the way to go just yesterday.  Maybe tear gas. That's probably gonna kill some of them too, choking on their own vomit, but hell, I never told 'em to live like gophers.

If they find tunnels they think might have hostages in them, maybe laughing gas. Won't kill 'em, just incapacitate everyone in them.

Whatever kind they use, just find an entrance and start pumping gas into it until the gas starts coming out the ventilation shafts. Then pump some more in. Send troops in with gas masks, and ice everything that identifies as Hamas.

A convenient side effect of that strategy is that they can pull any hostages out of the tunnels, then just collapse them as graves  for the dead Ishmaelites. Poetic justice that they dug their own damned graves, no? Probably enough room in them to chuck in any dead surface dwellers, too.

Quick and easy mortuary plan for the cleanup.

I will never understand why people are surprised when certain Muslims act like Muslim soldiers for Allah. 
There are no go zones all over Europe just as any other place that have let them reside within their borders. It does not take a crystal ball to see where this is heading eventually IMO.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - dbcowboy - 10-30-2023

Sadly, I wonder if any of the hostages are still alive?

Or if the terrorists killed them mostly all immediately.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-30-2023

This daytime coverage (yesterday/last night) from a Reuters camera on the Israel side somewhere on a hilltop overlooking the northeast end of Gaza Strip showing some intense aerial bombing. Also, flares (?) are being dropped during daytime? You'll hear the jets and then boom, boom. The cameraman does periodically pan, zoom-in/out and at some points you'll see Israeli troops right at the Gaza edge border (bottom right near logo icon @2:37:30). There is periods where the north end & somewhere to the south is being bombed simultaneously as the cameraman gets confused on where exactly to point & zoom-in.

The surreal scene looks like something out of a dystopia sci-fi movie with bombed out buildings, sound of jets, plumes of black/grey/white smoke, immense smoldering of rubble strewn debris.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjlmkakZ4yg

The recorded VIDEO is 12 hours long so you'll have to skip & slide using the preview thumbnail from the timeline bar. Had this streaming last night while lyng in bed, fell asleep and later awoke to loud afterburners followed by intense boom, boom, BOOM!!!

At 1:44:23 / 2:46:10 you'll see devastation.

A flare example can be seen at marker 6:06:46. Anyone know the purpose of such during daytime hours?

[Image: E4fbuyu.jpg]

(10-30-2023, 11:44 AM)727Sky Wrote: I will never understand why people are surprised when certain Muslims act like Muslim soldiers for Allah. 
There are no go zones all over Europe just as any other place that have let them reside within their borders. It does not take a crystal ball to see where this is heading eventually IMO.
https://maktoobmedia.com/world/london-half-a-million-march-in-pro-palestine-protest/
Quote:Half a million pro-Palestine supporters poured onto the streets of central London on Saturday to demand Israel halt its bombing campaign and siege of the Gaza Strip after the heaviest night of bombing yet.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - BIAD - 10-30-2023

(10-30-2023, 09:20 PM)727Sky Wrote: Half a million pro-Palestine supporters poured onto the streets of central London on Saturday to demand Israel halt its bombing campaign and siege of the Gaza Strip after the heaviest night of bombing yet.

The BBC has been reluctant to report anything negative about the pro-Palestine marches in London,
but the recent uproar from the British public demands they have to look at their failing ratings!

Quote:Two women arrested in London on suspicion of terrorism offences

'Two women have been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences following a Met Police appeal.
The suspects, aged 29 and 44, came forward to a police station in south London on Monday after
they recognised themselves in the appeal pictures.

They are currently being held in custody at a police station in west London on suspicion of inviting
support for a proscribed organisation. The force is continuing to appeal for help identifying a third
woman. She was seen on social media at a pro-Palestine protest in Whitehall on 14 October, with
an image of a paraglider on her top, the Met said.

[Image: _131571733_protestappeal.jpg.webp]
The Covid scare is over... then what's with the mask?

The force is also asking for help identifying a man seen waving a placard that said: "I fully support
Hamas" during a protest on Bond Street on 21 October. Commander Dominic Murphy, head of the
Met's Counter Terrorism Command, said: "I am grateful to the public who have reported information
to us and I urge anyone who has information about the man and woman we are still seeking to
please let us know. "If the people in the pictures recognise themselves, I urge them to come
forward so we can speak with them."...'
BBC:

Every country/State that has Muslims seems to be having protest against Israel.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-31-2023

The world is dark: Egyptian Prime Minister Says Country Ready to Sacrifice Millions of Lives to Defend Territory. Amid rising pressure on Egypt to admit Palestinian refugees, the country's prime minister, Mostafa Madbouly, said it remained committed to protecting its land and sovereignty regardless of the cost. WSJ 

On the other hand I don't blame them but still, damn.

[Image: Nu3PnNL.jpg]
Biden’s aid plan for Israel, Ukraine looks to have broad Senate support

Blinken says: "We have about 400 American citizens and their family members, so it's roughly 1,000 people who are stuck in Gaza and want to get out."

Bombing north Gaza right now (last 3 hours) has been the most intense since start of war. Enormous fireball explosions. Meanwhile, suspected Houthis are firing missiles toward Israel.

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says fighting in the Gaza Strip is becoming more complex as troops operate deeper into the Hamas-run territory. "This is complex face-to-face combat. In the fierce battles that took place today, we lost troops," he says. Hagari says two Givati soldiers killed today died "bravely in battle" as troops worked to capture a Hamas stronghold in Jabaliya. "The strike damaged Hamas’s command and control in the area, as well as its ability to direct military activity against IDF soldiers operating throughout the Gaza Strip," the army says in a statement.

It says "numerous" terrorists were killed with Biari, and "underground terror infrastructure embedded beneath the buildings, used by the terrorists, also collapsed after the strike."

Jabaliya...

[Image: YurGtkH.jpg]
CNN

[Image: Rbf35A7.jpg]

American commandos on the ground in Israel are helping locate the more than 200 hostages seized during Hamas’s surprise cross-border attack on Oct. 7, the Pentagon’s top special operations policy official said on Tuesday.

U.S. and Israeli Officials have reportedly been discussing the Future of the Gaza Strip following the End of the War and the Destruction of Hamas, with some Options suggesting a Multinational-Peacekeeping Force including American and British Troops be installed to prevent further Terrorist Groups from coming to Power in the Strip. Thinking about victory already? I can see it coming, another green zone.

US and Israel Weigh Peacekeepers for the Gaza Strip After Hamas

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 11-01-2023

Warlog carnage for NOV 1, 2023::

Israel's advances in Gaza continue along three main routes of attack, now pushing through built up areas along the coast north of Gaza City. They've also entered Beit Hanoun from the northeast following intense clashes.

The most notable movement is south of the city of Gaza where the #IDF have crossed the Salah Al Deen Road and are progressing towards the coastline.

Note: This map shows area of IDF operations, not just areas under their control.

[Image: RNIkd7T.jpg]
An interactive version with adjustable overlays

WarMaps (@war_mapper) for Ukraine, Israel/Palestine, Niger, Mali, and Sudan.

[Image: ua2Djk5.jpg]
THE INSTITUTE FOR THE STUDY OF WAR

Last night was the most intense to date. 9 continuous surreal hours of bombing, artillery strikes, tank fire, heavy machine gun fire, smoke, flares, and the sounds of buildings crumbling. You could practically taste the matter. The sounds were like a fierce WWII battle straight out of a movie. Around 15 IDF soldiers were killed last night/morning, so far.

Gaza’s Jabalia refugee camp is supposedly struck again.

IDF perspective: Mission Brief from Lt. Col. Richard Hecht

In today’s Mission Brief:
- What really happened in Jabaliya
- Why Ibrahim Bihari was not ‘just another terrorist’
- What the strike teaches us about Hamas’ tactics

[Image: ba6uxj5.jpg]

Photo's released by IDF:

[Image: 4On19Nv.jpg]

Some vid footage from early this morning local time and here was released by the Israel Defense Force showing recent Ground Operations in the Northern Gaza Strip supported by Merkava Mark lll and lV Main Battle Tanks and Aircraft with the Israeli Air Force.

Marine party cancelled:

[Image: Z5Pa43N.jpg]

Torbedo... Cool

[Image: URugAC0.jpg]
Quote:First Details Of Hamas New Submarine Drone Weapon

Hamas has shown a promotional video of its ‘Al-Asef’ guided ‘torpedo’. The locally produced weapon has reportedly been used against multiple Israeli targets. This gives us our first look at this type of weapon in service with Hamas.

Little information about the weapon has been shared by Hamas. However analysis of the imagery reveals several details.

It appears to be a basic semi-submerging uncrewed underwater vehicle (UUV). The nose appears to feature a rudimentary impact fuse for a modest sized explosive warhead. It is guided by a go-pro style camera which is mounted near to the body. This suggests only very shallow diving during the attack, more of a semi-submersible than a true underwater vehicle.

Israeli Navy Sa'ar 5-class corvette deployed to the northern Red Sea on NOV 01, after Houthi forces in Yemen fired missiles & drones toward Israel's resort city of Eilat.

[Image: YkpgXFb.jpg]

Israel's newest class is the Sa'ar 6-class corvette, (German-made) which they have 4, with 3 currently operating in the Med.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 11-01-2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12697293/Hamas-leader-dismisses-Gaza-civilian-deaths-necessary-price-blood-boasts-terror-group-demonstrated-Israel-beatable-changing-Middle-East.html

Quote:Hamas vows to repeat October 7 attacks and bring about the 'annihilation' of Israel while cynically saying it 'did not want to hurt civilians' as it slaughtered 1,400 people 'but there were complications on the ground'

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 11-02-2023