Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: War, Peace or Inbetween (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+--- Thread: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting (/showthread.php?tid=1322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-07-2023

Hamas has said this is just the beginning... Israel initial response has been a few airstrikes reportedly killing 198 in Palestine. Holiday, and the Iron Dome seemed to be out of commission or not as effective as the propaganda would have you believe. Look at Europe, and certain states in America... Non Muslims can not live in peace with the soldiers of Allah

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-07-2023

A few Israeli Military bases have been overrun .. Holiday was a perfect time to attack
Para glider invasion with special force Hamas war fighter is something you only see in movies yet ...it worked..

Wonder when Iran will be hit and how severe the attack will be as Iran funds these terrorist/war fighters.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Ninurta - 10-08-2023

Iran needs to be hit. Not their oil fields, but their processing and export facilities. Those take longer and are more expensive to rebuild. In light of the fact that BidenHarris just gave them a crap ton of money "with strings attached", which strings were duly ignored, they need to have much more of their money tied up in repairs so that their war export efforts get financially hampered. Sure, they'll "spend their money any way they want", but if they choose poorly, they will starve and go bankrupt while bankrolling the Enemies of the Earth.

Carpet bombing runs should be started on Gaza. Start at the south, work your way north. After the bombing starts, Netenyahu should make an announcement: "We have started the systematic destruction of Gaza. It will not stop until our people are returned unharmed, and all Palestinian terrorists leave our lands. Until then, Gaza is being systematically disassembled. The Palestinians have been offered peace numerous times, and always reject it. They choose Total War. if that is what they want, that is what they will get, and it will continue until they either get their minds right, or cease to exist. If any other entities join them, such as the West Bank Palestinians, or Hezbollah in the Golan Heights and southern Lebanon, or the Houthis in Yemen, they will get the same treatment, right from their first attack or the first detected move to attack. Y'all have a nice day, now."

Has Israel forgotten how they secured The Holy Land to begin with, right after the Exodus from Egypt?

They killed all the enemies they could find, man, woman, or child, not even sparing the enemy's livestock.

That is how they need to proceed once again, if they ever want peace and quiet. Kill 'em all until they shut the hell up and get peaceful. If only the peace of death will make them peaceful, then take it to the limits.

This stupid shit has been going on for decades now, and there is only one way to stop it. Erase Palestinians. They make trouble wherever they land, and they are no longer "refugees" except by choice. Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria, their own co-religionists, have all tried to make peace with them and give them land. They've shat on every single nation that has ever tried to help them.

Rid the world of them. It's the only way. Until that happens, they are going to continue to cause trouble wherever they go.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-08-2023

I suspect Israel will respond with scorch earth policy.

Go here for live updates: The Times of Israel

Quote:Sderot mayor decries ‘massacre of innocent civilians,’ calls to erase Hamas

Sderot Mayor Alon Davidi tells residents to stay in their homes behind locked doors and not open them until instructed otherwise, as Israeli security forces work to find and apprehend an unknown number of Palestinian terrorists who infiltrated this morning from Gaza into Israeli communities and gunned down people in the streets and in their homes.

Davidi decries the “massacre of innocent civilians everywhere,” and calls for Israel’s leadership to deal a significant blow to Hamas.

“We need to take over Gaza and kill them, they need to be erased,” he tells Channel 12.

The intelligence failure resembles 1973, but you almost have to go back to 1948 to find an analogue for the violence that played out in cities and towns today. It'll take a few days for the dust to settle to know the scale of Israel's response. No doubt Iran is back in the cross-hairs. Netanyahu has historically been cautious about using military force. But he's now surrounded by a coterie of incompetent ideologues, and public opinion will probably be in favor of a dramatic change to the status quo.

50 years ago today...

[Image: nXbAP91.jpg]

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - p358 - 10-08-2023

The videos seem faked to me.

What?  Half a dozen paragliders take a base?

The reporting with lively music playing.

Get a grip people.

Someone needs a war.  Who is about to fall?

It is a dog and pony show ... and at its root is money.

Oh, look, more money and weapons flowing in due to a couple of news reports.

We have seen this before.  False flag attacks are a part of Israel's book of tactics.

The world is being played.

PSmile

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - MisterSpock - 10-08-2023

(10-08-2023, 12:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Iran needs to be hit. Not their oil fields, but their processing and export facilities. Those take longer and are more expensive to rebuild. In light of the fact that BidenHarris just gave them a crap ton of money "with strings attached", which strings were duly ignored, they need to have much more of their money tied up in repairs so that their war export efforts get financially hampered. Sure, they'll "spend their money any way they want", but if they choose poorly, they will starve and go bankrupt while bankrolling the Enemies of the Earth.

Carpet bombing runs should be started on Gaza. Start at the south, work your way north. After the bombing starts, Netenyahu should make an announcement: "We have started the systematic destruction of Gaza. It will not stop until our people are returned unharmed, and all Palestinian terrorists leave our lands. Until then, Gaza is being systematically disassembled. The Palestinians have been offered peace numerous times, and always reject it. They choose Total War. if that is what they want, that is what they will get, and it will continue until they either get their minds right, or cease to exist. If any other entities join them, such as the West Bank Palestinians, or Hezbollah in the Golan Heights and southern Lebanon, or the Houthis in Yemen, they will get the same treatment, right from their first attack or the first detected move to attack. Y'all have a nice day, now."

Has Israel forgotten how they secured The Holy Land to begin with, right after the Exodus from Egypt?

They killed all the enemies they could find, man, woman, or child, not even sparing the enemy's livestock.

That is how they need to proceed once again, if they ever want peace and quiet. Kill 'em all until they shut the hell up and get peaceful. If only the peace of death will make them peaceful, then take it to the limits.

This stupid shit has been going on for decades now, and there is only one way to stop it. Erase Palestinians. They make trouble wherever they land, and they are no longer "refugees" except by choice. Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria, their own co-religionists, have all tried to make peace with them and give them land. They've shat on every single nation that has ever tried to help them.

Rid the world of them. It's the only way. Until that happens, they are going to continue to cause trouble wherever they go.

You are probably one of, if not the, smartest person I know that I never met personally.

Is it bad that I read all that and just don't care, is it bad that I watch this unfold on a few forums and just can't help but to care/pick a side.

I don't think you are wrong, with the whole scorched earth angle, just wonder why it has to be one sided. I care for neither and think that at the end of the day, the mess is much bigger than onsies twosies when it comes to the cesspool that is the middleast..

At the end of the day, when all i have is drained from me, I care about very little, I care about MY country, MY money and the other 40 percent stolen from me. I want whats best for Americans(taxpayers first, regardless of race/religion), I want secured borders, I want nationalism first. damn the rest.

Let urkarine figure it out, let israel figure it out, let them all figure it out. I'm tired of carrying the world via my taxdollars and my "bleeding heart"/get rich quick government looking for any and every geopolitical conflict to steal my money and line their pockets.

I wouldn't shed a tear tomorrow mourning if I saw that both Palestine and Israel mutually destroyed themselves via a simultaneous nuke launch.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-08-2023

How Iran has and is benefiting from the Biden presidency

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-08-2023

(10-08-2023, 12:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Iran needs to be hit. 

Iran did get hit.... with a check for 6 Billion to fund this $hit.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - MisterSpock - 10-08-2023

(10-08-2023, 03:55 AM)Infolurker Wrote:

It's weird how we fund Israel, fund iran, and leave all that military equipment behind in the region.

Wars cost money, too bad we leave all that money laying around and wonder why all this happens.

(10-08-2023, 03:01 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: You are probably one of, if not the, smartest person I know that I never met personally.

Is it bad that I read all that and just don't care, is it bad that I watch this unfold on a few forums and just can't help but to care/pick a side.

I don't think you are wrong, with the whole scorched earth angle, just wonder why it has to be one sided. I care for neither and think that at the end of the day, the mess is much bigger than onsies twosies when it comes to the cesspool that is the middleast..

At the end of the day, when all i have is drained from me, I care about very little, I care about MY country, MY money and the other 40 percent stolen from me. I want whats best for Americans(taxpayers first, regardless of race/religion), I want secured borders, I want nationalism first. damn the rest.

Let urkarine figure it out, let israel figure it out, let them all figure it out. I'm tired of carrying the world via my taxdollars and my "bleeding heart"/get rich quick government looking for any and every geopolitical conflict to steal my money and line their pockets.

I wouldn't shed a tear tomorrow mourning if I saw that both Palestine and Israel mutually destroyed themselves via a simultaneous nuke launch.

I was expounding on what I thought Israel ought to do, not what I thought the US ought to do. It's not OUR war, and we shouldn't send any more money or arms to Israel than we ought to send to the Ukraine,which is none. We've got our own problems to handle, and our own border incursions that we are ignoring.

Furthermore, the Ukraine has now milked us so hard that we can't even arm our OWN troops properly. If Daddy Warbucks wants to sell arms to Israel, then he ought to build a plant THERE, and leave the US out of it.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - BIAD - 10-08-2023

Come on now... and you think aliens want to talk to US?!
Sure

Quote:'...On London's Edgware Road, nicknamed the capital's 'Arab Street', cars were draped with the
Palestinian flag and horns blaring as if there was a football match victory...'
Source:

(10-08-2023, 04:01 AM)MisterSpock Wrote:
(10-08-2023, 03:55 AM)Infolurker Wrote:

It's weird how we fund Israel, fund iran, and leave all that military equipment behind in the region.

Wars cost money, too bad we leave all that money laying around and wonder why all this happens.

I know, right? If they just wanted to give tht stuff away like that, there are a lot of fed-up people on the border, in New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas, who could have profitably used it to form militias to do what the US government is refusing to do.

And if they wanted to give 6 billion away, I know a lot of destitute people in Appalachian hollers - in the US - who could have used their slice of that.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-08-2023

Hamas, which have always been thug terrorist organization have now turned into ISIS

If you have not watched what his going on, they are kidnapping women and children and taking them back to their territory like the barbarians they are.

This time, they are not playing the "sympathy" game, these bastards are openly killing and taking civilians.

ISIS has spread to the other shit groups in the region.

Lots of rapes and murders happening and they dance in the streets celebrating it. 

I don't want to hear any "sympathy" for Palestine bullshit out of any talking heads mouths for sure.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 10-08-2023

Hezbollah launching missiles from Lebanon too.

600+ Israelis killed so far.

5000+ missiles launched.

Jezzzzzz Luieezzzzzz 

This is bigger than people think.

Democrats getting kicked in the ass and blamed (Democrat factions may actually have helped fuel this).

Congresswoman Rashida Tliab is too quiet. The rest of The Squad (including Jamaal Bowman aka Mr Fire Alarm) is horseshitting around with some deflections.

Democrats in general having shit hemorrhages.

IDF decimating HAMass targets in Gaza today. 

Jokes going around: send Congressman Bowman an email asking how many genuine fire alarms went off in Israel and Gaza the last 2 days. ROFLOLz 
Cool

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-08-2023

Right on schedule...

[Image: N7Yi1GF.jpg]
US moves carrier strike group to eastern Mediterranean

According to IDF spokesperson, "This is our 9/11"...we are preppin for a massive attack in coming days...

[Image: FibSLHk.jpg]
https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1711027540536471994

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 10-08-2023

700+ Israelis now dead.

and this brave hero act by HAMass ......  Huh

At least 260 bodies have been found at the site of an Israeli music festival following Saturday's attack by Hamas, a rescue organization says https://cnn.it/3LS5rz0

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - Infolurker - 10-09-2023

(10-08-2023, 09:04 PM)xuenchen Wrote: 700+ Israelis now dead.

and this brave hero act by HAMass ......  Huh

At least 260 bodies have been found at the site of an Israeli music festival following Saturday's attack by Hamas, a rescue organization says https://cnn.it/3LS5rz0

Just call them ISIS .... same bastards.

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - 727Sky - 10-09-2023

You gotta wonder how many illegals who have entered into America are Hezbollah, Iran, Russian, Chinese, or Hamas sympathizers preparing to strike places in America ?

A few thousand terrorist who are not afraid to die for Allah could cause some serious mayhem IMO. 

Let us hope it does not happen but you have to wonder what the current political regime's excuses will be in the aftermath if that scenario plays out...?

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - xuenchen - 10-09-2023

(10-09-2023, 01:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: You gotta wonder how many illegals who have entered into America are Hezbollah, Iran, Russian, Chinese, or Hamas sympathizers preparing to strike places in America ?

A few thousand terrorist who are not afraid to die for Allah could cause some serious mayhem IMO. 

Let us hope it does not happen but you have to wonder what the current political regime's excuses will be in the aftermath if that scenario plays out...?

NYC subways need to be on full alert with full un-infiltrated Intel. 

Maybe that's WHY we keep seeing Migrants being taken in big Democrat cities and why Democrat leaders screaming with fake outrage?  OhOh  Smile

RE: 300 dead, 1600 injured and still counting - EndtheMadnessNow - 10-09-2023

[Image: NPaEzeK.jpg]
Quote:And how were the killers able to enter Israeli proper in enough numbers to kill what could be hundreds and perhaps eventually wound what could be thousands?

a) Ostensibly, radical Palestinians wanted to stop any rumored rapprochement between the Gulf monarchies—the traditional source of much of their cash—and Israel, by forcing the issue of Arab solidarity in times of “war”, especially through waging a gruesome attack aimed at civilians and encompassing executions and hostage taking. Iran likely was the driving force to prompt the war—given its greatest fear is a Sunni Arab-Israeli rapprochement.

b)  Arab forces have had only success against Israel through surprise attacks during Israeli holidays, as in the Yom Kippur War (i.e., was it any accident that the present attack began 50-years almost to the day after the October 6, 1973 beginning of the Yom Kippur War?). And so they struck again this Saturday during Simchat Torah, coming at the end of a weeklong Jewish celebration of Sukkot—in hopes that others will join in as happened in 1973. (So much for the Arab warnings not for Westerners to conduct war during Ramadan).

c) Hamas may have reckoned that recent Israeli turmoil and mass leftist street protests over proposed reforms of the Israeli Supreme Court had led to permanent internal divisions and thus a climate of domestic distraction if not an erosion of deterrence.

But, more importantly, in a larger sense the Biden administration has contributed both to the notion that Hamas was a legitimate Middle East player, and to the perception that the U.S. was backing away from its traditional support for Israel—to the delight of Hamas—based on the following inexplicable policies:

1) In February Secretary of State Blinken had bragged that not only had the Biden administration resumed massive aid to the PLA cancelled by Trump, but cumulatively had transferred $1 billion—even as Palestinian authorities bragged that they would continue to pay bounties to the families of “martyrs” (i.e., those killed while conducting terrorists attacks against Israel).

And millions of American dollars also went into Gaza, run by Hamas—despite the Biden administration’s efforts to keep mostly quiet the resumption of such inexplicable support. In this regard, note the current shameful State-Department (“U.S. Office of Palestinian Affairs”) website news release that was posted after today’s attack. It ended with this quite embarrassing, morally equivalent admonition:

“We urged all sides to refrain from violence and retaliatory attacks. Terror and violence solve nothing.”

"All sides?" "Refrain from retaliatory attacks?”

So Israel is the moral equivalent of terrorists executing civilians and brutalizing their corpses? And the IDF then is not supposed to retaliate against these killers?

This Biden State Department insanity cannot stand. So expect some apparatchik to take down this Munich-like posting as soon as possible.

2) The Biden administration had recently released some $6 billion to Iran through a prison swap deal that saw South Korea hand over embargoed Iranian money to Qatar—despite Tehran’s  increased anti-Israeli rhetoric and its loud brag about the escalation. We should assume money for rockets (Hamas claims they have launched 5,000, and have received 100,000 of them via the Damascus airport) and weapons in general for Hamas were supplied by Iran, which again is likely the chief catalyst for this surprise attack.

3) Almost immediately, after his inauguration Biden mobilized to resume the bankrupt Iran deal. And in unhinged fashion he appointed the anti-Israeli bigot, pro-Iranian journalist Robert Malley as America’s chief negotiator. Note that Malley is now under FBI investigation for security breaches, involving disclosing classified U.S. documents and also for allegedly helping pro-Iranian activists and propagandists land influential billets inside the U.S. government.

In short, there was a general Hamas and Iranian perception that the Biden administration had resumed the discredited Obama madness of empowering Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas. This discredited agenda was to “balance” the power of Israel and the moderate Arab Gulf governments to achieve “creative tension”, exacerbated by Biden’s loathing of the government of Benjamín Netanyahu (who has been snubbed by Biden and never invited for an official visit).

Note as well that the Biden administration has siphoned off key weapons and munitions from stockpiles inside Israel to transfer them to Ukraine. The so-called “War Reserve Ammunition—Israel" is all but depleted of just the sorts of weapons needed in the present crisis.

In this regard is there not a pattern here?

Upon the ascension of Biden and his woke military agendas, we saw the following: the complete humiliation of the U.S. in Kabul in its most shameful flight in 50 years and greatest abandonment of equipment in its history; followed by Vladimir Putin’s opportunistic invasion of Ukraine; followed by China’s new belligerence and escalating threats to Taiwan; followed by Turkey’s new de facto alliance with Russia and recent drone encounter with the U.S. air force in Syria; followed by the Hamas/Iranian inspired attack on Israel—with more to come unfortunately.

And will Biden finally get the message from the attacks on the Ukraine and Israeli borders, that borders matter and we too are being invaded, with the encouragement of the Mexican government and to the advantage of the cartels whose fentanyl exports kills 100,000 Americans a year?

What to expect in Israel?

Expect the following: the usual Hamas/terrorist selling and/or execution of Israeli hostages, the use of Israeli hostages as “human shields” in Gaza,  the bargaining/sale of the remains of Israeli dead, occasional killings of Jews inside Israel by Arabs who falsely believe there will be a winning Middle East-wide existential war against Israel. And finally, a devastating Israeli counter-response that will eventually earn a U.S. rebuke.

What should the U.S. instead do?

It should quit talking to Iran and restore full sanctions against it. It should cut off all aid immediately to all the Palestinians. It should undertake a 1973-like massive arms lift of key munitions to Israel and warn Iran, Syria, Hezbollah and others in the Middle East not to intervene or else, given that Israel will need several weeks to deal with Hamas and Gaza. And if it shows any hesitation or weakness, other terrorist groups will opportunistically jump in.
https://twitter.com/VDHanson/status/1710741034320417027