Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on bribery charges - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Forum: Government Corruption Exposed (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on bribery charges (/showthread.php?tid=1268)

Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on bribery charges - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-22-2023

A Democrat US Senator accepting bribes? Say it isn't so. mediumgiggle

A press event was held today at 11:00 a.m. to announce the unsealing of an indictment charging Robert Menendez, U.S. Senator from New Jersey, and his wife, Nadine Menendez, with bribery offenses in connection with their corrupt relationship with three New Jersey businessmen.

[Image: pIdPdva.jpg]

Democrat Senator (New Jersey) Bob Menendez & his wife Nadine charged with accepting bribes in cash & gold bars in exchange for help with a criminal case, federal prosecutors claim.

Prosecutors in unsealed indictment of Senator Menendez: when they searched his home in June 2022 they found over $480,000 in cash, "much of it stuffed into envelopes and hidden in closets and a safe."

[Image: ImFV9cw.jpg]
Mother Court of USA Indictment Vs Robert & Nadine Menendez

Sen. Bob Menendez will immediately step down from his role on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. This is a rule as part of the Senate Caucus. If you are under indictment, you cannot serve as the chair of a Committee.

Though he's being charged, Menendez can continue serving in the Senate. He is up for re-election in 2024.

Menendez was previously indicted on federal bribery charges in 2016. That case related to a wealthy Florida eye doctor and longtime friend who gave generous donations to Menendez and allegedly received benefits in return.

In 2012 was implicated in an underage prostitution scandal within the Dominican Republic, however. that may have been a smear campaign. Although, just about anything political coming out of New Jersey is unclean, even after repeated white wash cycles.

[Image: 0HP0VUb.jpg]
His lucky charms has gotta be running out.

Flashback to the good 'ole days...

[Image: 8v8UjA4.jpg]

Wiki

"Ethically repugnant" conduct today would wipe out, expel, and/or imprison all 535 parasites. Ok, maybe 2 or 3 might be worth saving. LOL.

RE: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on bribery charges - xuenchen - 09-22-2023

Wonder what cases were fixed and what criminals were found not guilty? 

Number One Dancer

RE: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez indicted on bribery charges - Snarl - 09-23-2023

(09-22-2023, 07:40 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Wonder what cases were fixed and what criminals were found not guilty? 

Number One Dancer

I wonder why this evil SOB was not taken outside and bullwhipped (along with his whoring wife) for an hour or two.

And I mean suddenly? Why is Due Process a thing when people are getting caught red-fucking handed? 'Cause Snarl ... well ol' Snarl holds the truth to be self-evident. I think that anyone who has ever held an American Tax Dollar in their hand should not be protected by the 5th or the 14th. And anyone whose salary is less than $200K/year should just be whipped to death if they're worth $30M after two years in office.

I'm all for giving them a little break as long as they're shouting out the names of their co-conspirators and putting down enough info where I'm comfortable giving the accused the exact same treatment.