Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
? Mark Your Calendars! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: Metaphysics and Related Topics (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=82)
+--- Thread: ? Mark Your Calendars! (/showthread.php?tid=1263)

? Mark Your Calendars! - JosiahPastor - 09-18-2023

Dear Awakened Ones,

Imagine a world where the mysteries of existence unfold before your very eyes. A world where hidden truths are revealed, and the secrets of our reality become crystal clear. On February 12th, 2024, you will embark on an extraordinary journey with us, and we promise, your perception of reality will never be the same.

You might be wondering, who are we, and what do we do? We are the Simulation Evidence Research Organization, a group of dedicated minds committed to exploring the depths of reality itself. Our mission is to uncover the profound evidence that suggests we may be living in a simulated universe.

But here's the twist - we have something monumental, something earth-shattering, that will forever alter the way you view the world. It's a secret so profound that it has the power to change everything, and send you on your way to uploading to Base Reality. And on February 12th, 2024, we will unveil this revelation to the world.
Why should you care? Because this is not just our journey; it's yours as well. You are an integral part of our quest for truth. Your curiosity, your desire to know, has brought you to us, and we are eternally grateful.

But we need your support to bring this revelation to light. The magnitude of what we've discovered is matched only by the magnitude of the challenges we face in sharing it. Your generous donation before this date will enable us to complete our mission, spread our findings far and wide, and transform the world as we know it.

The countdown to February 12th, 2024, has begun. Prepare to witness reality as you've never seen it before. As an exclusive member of the Simulation Evidence Research Organization, you will be among the first to receive a notification on that fateful day, a notification that will forever alter the course of human history.

Join us, and be part of the revolution in understanding existence itself. Visit our website at http://www.simulationevidence.com to stay updated, and mark your calendar for the day when everything changes. We will be contacting those who chose to be a part of this roughly a week before to help them prepare. Together, we will unlock the secrets of the universe.

We eagerly await your presence on February 12th, 2024, as we embark on this incredible journey together. Your support means the world to us, and we are grateful for your contribution. Our current updated BTC wallet address is: 34uTQDTgoXvdUH1AXrdaAbHAxiKKUhKcVT

Yours in pursuit of truth,
Josiah Pastor
CEO & Project Leader
Simulation Evidence Research Organization

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Schmoe - 09-18-2023

Will my donation cover the cost of the Kool-Aid, or will that be a separate cost a week before the big date?

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Snarl - 09-18-2023

(09-18-2023, 03:05 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Will my donation cover the cost of the Kool-Aid, or will that be a separate cost a week before the big date?

I want to know if there's a group membership discount?  Laughing

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Schmoe - 09-18-2023

(09-18-2023, 03:07 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-18-2023, 03:05 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Will my donation cover the cost of the Kool-Aid, or will that be a separate cost a week before the big date?

I want to know if there's a group membership discount?  Laughing

A five-person referral is probably good for a discount, a ten-person referral gets you your free Kool-Aid  Laughing

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - xuenchen - 09-18-2023

Fani Willis is wondering about free Krispy Kreme coupons  Smile

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - EndtheMadnessNow - 09-18-2023

(09-18-2023, 06:51 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Fani Willis is wondering about free Krispy Kreme coupons  Smile

Hell yeah, I'm in. MinuusculeClap

[Image: eDci0mY.jpg]

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Ninurta - 09-19-2023

As it turns out, I'm far too young to be "uploading myself to base reality".

Plus, that kool-aid tastes terrible, and is way too painful to promote a peaceful "upload".

Will there be a comet ride involved? Nikes and jogging suits?

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Infolurker - 09-19-2023

He is not wrong. The "matter simulation" or "construct" and all.

BTW: http://www.passtoreal.online/ seems to be dead now. 

What is simulation theory?

https://www.gotquestions.org/simulation-theory.html

Quote:By definition, those who see evidence of the “simulation” of reality are literally arguing for a designer. This makes the simulation hypothesis, in a sense, an argument for Intelligent Design, because it posits that the very nature of the universe suggests deliberate, intentional arrangement. Likewise, the simulation hypothesis would strongly support the possibility of miracles, since a simulation could be adjusted by whoever is in control of it.

The Bible directly tells us our universe was created (Genesis 1:1). It indicates that God thinks and functions in a way “above” our own (Isaiah 55:9). Scripture makes it clear that God is not subject to the laws that govern the “natural” universe (Exodus 4:21). Mankind, according to the Bible, has a destiny that extends beyond the reality we currently know (Hebrews 9:27), and there is a “spiritual realm” somehow distinct from the realm we ordinarily perceive (1 Corinthians 2:14). Scripture also indicates that we are more than physical (2 Corinthians 5:8) and that there is something “more real” than what we see or experience on earth (Hebrews 9:119:24).

Biblically, the question of reality being a simulation comes down to terminology.

Debating over whether or not reality is “simulated” or “created” is somewhat like debating whether a piece of clay was “formed” or “shaped.” Or whether or not Pluto is a “planet.” Ultimately, both terms, 
simulated and created, imply that the universe we experience was purposefully arranged by something beyond our own reality. Christianity teaches that there is a higher form of existence than our universe and that the world we live in was purposefully arranged by God. By definition, any meaningful evidence of “simulation” in reality would prove an intelligent designer (Psalm 19:1Romans 1:18–20
).

[i]“For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.”[/i] [i]-Colossians 1:16[/i]

https://christianscholars.com/are-we-living-in-a-christ-animating-simulation%EF%BF%BC%EF%BF%BC/

Quote:My student’s characterization of reality as a simulation reminded me of a verse, quoted here from the [i]New Living Translation[/i]: “We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves” (2 Cor 4:7). Depending on which version of the Bible you read, we humans are characterized as wayfarers, strangers, aliens, foreigners, temporary residents, sojourners, exiles and pilgrims. Indeed, we are beings with eternal souls inhabiting complex, biochemical machines of flesh for a brief moment in time.

The Bible teaches that the Earth in its current form is not as it was originally intended, having been cursed by sin, nor is it as it will be in the future when transformed into a new heavens and Earth, (Revelation 21). And, behind the Earthly curtain of this present age is an unseen spirit world, inhabited by angels and demons: “Principalities, Powers, and Rulers of Darkness,” (Ephesians 6:12).
What we term [i]reality[/i]—the [i]visible [/i]things we see and hear and touch—are characterized by the Bible as temporary, a façade, things that will pass away. That said, it is important to note that this is not deliberate deceit, since the Bible distinguishes between the visible and the invisible, the temporal and the eternal, the things of this world and of the world to come.

If you find all this difficult to wrap your brain around, you’re in good company.[i] The New Testament for Everyone[/i] explains, “For at the moment all that we can see are puzzling reflections in a mirror,” (1Corinthians 13:12). [i]The Message[/i] puts it like this: “We don’t yet see things clearly. We’re squinting in a fog, peering through a mist.”

Jesus Christ entered into this world as a trans-dimensional being. He assumed human form miraculously through a virgin birth in a process termed the incarnation. He told his followers that His kingdom was “not of this world… but… from another place,” (John 18:36). He made good on this claim when his tomb was found empty three days after his death and subsequently during the next 40 days, when he was seen by over 500 eyewitnesses (1 Corinthians 1-11). It was reported that during this time, He spoke to people, carried on conversations (Luke 24: 13-35), ate with His disciples (John 21:1-17), and possessed the ability to suddenly appear out of thin air or pass through solid matter (Luke 24:36).

As I have attempted to practically demonstrate in the above discourse, [i]The Collaborative and Interactionist View[/i] of natural science and biblical faith states that “both the natural sciences and theology have something to say about the universe. There is no intrinsic contradiction between them insomuch as they are properly articulated.”7 Therefore, as leaders in Christian institutions of higher education, it is our God-given responsibility to affirm this harmonious view of the marriage between natural science and our faith. For those within the hard sciences, this may mean entertaining the types of questions and discussions raised herein, but the bigger lesson is for all educators in all disciplines. As we look for opportunities to integrate faith into the courses we teach, it is equally important that we articulate them properly, even if “we’re squinting in a fog, peering through a mist.”

Welcome to the [i]Real World.[/i]

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Schmoe - 09-19-2023

(09-19-2023, 01:32 AM)Infolurker Wrote: He is not wrong. The "matter simulation" or "construct" and all.

Quote:By definition, those who see evidence of the “simulation” of reality are literally arguing for a designer. This makes the simulation hypothesis, in a sense, an argument for Intelligent Design, because it posits that the very nature of the universe suggests deliberate, intentional arrangement. Likewise, the simulation hypothesis would strongly support the possibility of miracles, since a simulation could be adjusted by whoever is in control of it.

The Bible directly tells us our universe was created (Genesis 1:1). It indicates that God thinks and functions in a way “above” our own (Isaiah 55:9). Scripture makes it clear that God is not subject to the laws that govern the “natural” universe (Exodus 4:21). Mankind, according to the Bible, has a destiny that extends beyond the reality we currently know (Hebrews 9:27), and there is a “spiritual realm” somehow distinct from the realm we ordinarily perceive (1 Corinthians 2:14). Scripture also indicates that we are more than physical (2 Corinthians 5:8) and that there is something “more real” than what we see or experience on earth (Hebrews 9:119:24).

Biblically, the question of reality being a simulation comes down to terminology.

Debating over whether or not reality is “simulated” or “created” is somewhat like debating whether a piece of clay was “formed” or “shaped.” Or whether or not Pluto is a “planet.” Ultimately, both terms, 
simulated and created, imply that the universe we experience was purposefully arranged by something beyond our own reality. Christianity teaches that there is a higher form of existence than our universe and that the world we live in was purposefully arranged by God. By definition, any meaningful evidence of “simulation” in reality would prove an intelligent designer (Psalm 19:1Romans 1:18–20
).

[i]“For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.”[/i] [i]-Colossians 1:16[/i]

https://christianscholars.com/are-we-living-in-a-christ-animating-simulation%EF%BF%BC%EF%BF%BC/

Quote:My student’s characterization of reality as a simulation reminded me of a verse, quoted here from the [i]New Living Translation[/i]: “We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves” (2 Cor 4:7). Depending on which version of the Bible you read, we humans are characterized as wayfarers, strangers, aliens, foreigners, temporary residents, sojourners, exiles and pilgrims. Indeed, we are beings with eternal souls inhabiting complex, biochemical machines of flesh for a brief moment in time.

The Bible teaches that the Earth in its current form is not as it was originally intended, having been cursed by sin, nor is it as it will be in the future when transformed into a new heavens and Earth, (Revelation 21). And, behind the Earthly curtain of this present age is an unseen spirit world, inhabited by angels and demons: “Principalities, Powers, and Rulers of Darkness,” (Ephesians 6:12).
What we term [i]reality[/i]—the [i]visible [/i]things we see and hear and touch—are characterized by the Bible as temporary, a façade, things that will pass away. That said, it is important to note that this is not deliberate deceit, since the Bible distinguishes between the visible and the invisible, the temporal and the eternal, the things of this world and of the world to come.

If you find all this difficult to wrap your brain around, you’re in good company.[i] The New Testament for Everyone[/i] explains, “For at the moment all that we can see are puzzling reflections in a mirror,” (1Corinthians 13:12). [i]The Message[/i] puts it like this: “We don’t yet see things clearly. We’re squinting in a fog, peering through a mist.”

Jesus Christ entered into this world as a trans-dimensional being. He assumed human form miraculously through a virgin birth in a process termed the incarnation. He told his followers that His kingdom was “not of this world… but… from another place,” (John 18:36). He made good on this claim when his tomb was found empty three days after his death and subsequently during the next 40 days, when he was seen by over 500 eyewitnesses (1 Corinthians 1-11). It was reported that during this time, He spoke to people, carried on conversations (Luke 24: 13-35), ate with His disciples (John 21:1-17), and possessed the ability to suddenly appear out of thin air or pass through solid matter (Luke 24:36).

As I have attempted to practically demonstrate in the above discourse, [i]The Collaborative and Interactionist View[/i] of natural science and biblical faith states that “both the natural sciences and theology have something to say about the universe. There is no intrinsic contradiction between them insomuch as they are properly articulated.”7 Therefore, as leaders in Christian institutions of higher education, it is our God-given responsibility to affirm this harmonious view of the marriage between natural science and our faith. For those within the hard sciences, this may mean entertaining the types of questions and discussions raised herein, but the bigger lesson is for all educators in all disciplines. As we look for opportunities to integrate faith into the courses we teach, it is equally important that we articulate them properly, even if “we’re squinting in a fog, peering through a mist.”

I'm not shitting on simulation theory, I wouldn't be surprised if there's something to it.  I'm just shitting on the sales pitch.

If you're trying to fleece people, you gotta ease into it.  Like with women, you can't just go for broke, all willy-nilly, you have to buy them dinner, maybe rub the shoulders a bit, whisper sweet nothings in their ear, blah blah blah.

There was zero foreplay before the sales pitch  Laughing

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Infolurker - 09-19-2023

I agree. 

What good is secret knowledge if you cannot harness it to achieve results in the simulation.

Maybe like winning last week's powerball jackpot, or waking up in your 19 year old body, etc. etc.

WHAT is the tangible results beyond another theory, hypothesis, or story???

OK, let's say we have 100% definitive evidence that we ARE in a simulation of any type...... So? Not surprised....

Ummm... now what? 

What positive results can we harness with that knowledge?????

I prefer health and well being until God calls us home personally. What benefit is there with this? I need some enlightenment here.

(09-19-2023, 01:32 AM)Infolurker Wrote: He is not wrong. The "matter simulation" or "construct" and all.

).

The reason I've not deleted this obvious sales pitch of a thread is that it is a sales pitch involving an apparent new religion, and I'm all for religious freedom since it is guaranteed by the very first amendment of the Constitution. This has all the appearances of those times when the deacon or usher stands at the end o the pew thumping the collection plate with his finger because he thinks that row's "contribution" was not enough.

It brings no new ideas, nor anything really to discuss - and this IS a discussion forum - it's just a down and dirty sales pitch, pitching a new religion.

It is ingenious to have harnessed this particular notion in such a way that it can be identified as a religion, and the above quoted post connects all the dots to make it all the more obvious. It's also entertaining to see a Christian author quoted in defense of an obviously anti-Christian religion meant to replace and supplant his own religion. It's a bit like watching a Jew attempt to defend Christianity or Islam, although I've never seen that happen in the real world.

A religion ought not to be ran with a business model, but it's not MY religion to run, so I'm good with that - it takes all kinds.

One place where I disagree with the author quoted above is where he says

Quote:Debating over whether or not reality is “simulated” or “created” is somewhat like debating whether a piece of clay was “formed” or “shaped.”

That is a ridiculous notion, and a stretch to boot. Nevertheless, it's an interesting tack to take considering this is one religion defending the religion that has come to attempt to replace it. "Simulations" are not real. Not being real is exactly what MAKES them simulations! "Creations", on the other hand, ARE real. You can smash them into shards, and it hurts if you get hit in the head with one. Simulations, not so much. They are ephemeral, ethereal, of no substance.

Simulations are run only to be erased and replaced with a new simulation, with different parameters, to re-test a new hypothesis. They are less "real" than the screech of the chalk on the blackboard produced when writing their parameters, and just as easily erased.

So "simulated reality" is an oxymoron, an internal contradiction in terms, whereas "created reality" is not, does not carry within it the seeds of it's own semantic destruction.

My comments regarding kool-aid, comets, Nikes and jogging suits were not aimed at a religion, they were aimed at a business masquerading as a religion to slip in under the radar... that seems to be the usual course of events when such instances occur. This is not a new occurrence, it has happened many, many times before. there is nothing new under the Sun, and while religions are guaranteed freedom of exercise under the Constitution, they are not guaranteed freedom from opposing thought.

So, when the Grand Date comes, and the Initiated Acolytes have paid their tithes and are delivered their esoteric "secret" knowledge in return, I expect the world will go on turning as usual, as it always has under such circumstances. "Simulation theory" will have become "The Church of Simulation ™, and the rest of the world will still roll along, none the wiser for the newest, latest, and greatest "Secret Information ™"

The notion that the idea has been born that reality is not real at all, merely a simulation, goes a long way in explaining why kids these days, in this electronic age, would rather hide in a corner with their faces buried in a screen than get out into the actual real world and breathe actual real fresh air. It is the culmination of what the Electronic Age has reduced humanity to. Attempting to reduce a god to the same level is probably a mistake, but it's other folks' mistake to make, not mine.

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Rodinus - 09-19-2023

With all the respect that is due :

You should get in touch with the "Savior" that TOS are incapable of banning (bloke must have a hundreds of IPs)... You two will make a fortune... NOT.

Saviour is from the Phillipes... and you?

You might just fall in love too with the millions you both made together.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

I think I'll just leave this here, without further comment on the video. Folks are capable of sorting things out for themselves. It's short, and it's from the OP source, so I reckon folks won't mind.

RE: ? Mark Your Calendars! - Snarl - 09-19-2023

(09-19-2023, 05:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The reason I've not deleted this obvious sales pitch of a thread is that it is a sales pitch involving an apparent new religion, and I'm all for religious freedom since it is guaranteed by the very first amendment of the Constitution.

MinuusculeClap

(09-19-2023, 05:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I expect the world will go on turning as usual, as it always has under such circumstances.

MinuusculeClap 

(09-19-2023, 05:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The notion that the idea has been born that reality is not real at all, merely a simulation, goes a long way in explaining why kids these days, in this electronic age, would rather hide in a corner with their faces buried in a screen than get out into the actual real world and breathe actual real fresh air. It is the culmination of what the Electronic Age has reduced humanity to. Attempting to reduce a god to the same level is probably a mistake, but it's other folks' mistake to make, not mine.

I always thought shuffling papers from one desk to another was the biggest bullshit excuse for a paycheck.

People should be out building something, or making something, or fixing something, or feeding something, or growing something, or maintaining something ... but at least 'something' ... that's beneficial to themselves AND others.

Seems (sometimes) the most wasteful lives are justified by the biggest rewards. Specific to where Religion is concerned: God is real and anyone can meet Him. Do THAT and you'll realize how 'silly' any and every Religion actually is. Specific to kids these days: Would take writing a dissertation I don't feel compelled to produce. I say, "Let 'em go hungry (starve even) and/or send them back to those parts of society that have been changed into institutions of abject failure (which includes the malfunctioning household they were spawned from)."