Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
WTF does this mean??? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: WTF does this mean??? (/showthread.php?tid=121)

WTF does this mean??? - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-29-2022

I'm having an issue concerning a deceased relative. Not a dearly beloved dead relative either but a bitch who made my life miserable and whom I was glad to hear passed on- one of my grandmother's younger sisters. 

She was an evil woman who wore the mask of a "good Christian" to those outside the family. Among her list of attributes are things like working me like a slave, allowing her dogs to attack me, looking the other way as her husband sexually abused me (even blaming me every time I begged her to do something about it), constantly reminding me I wasn't as good as the rest of the family because I wasn't "blood kin" (mom was adopted) and even physically abusing my grandmother in her later years. Just the tip of the ice berg but you get the picture- not a good woman!

So dead relatives often visit me in my dreams. This has been going on for as long as I can remember. A lot of times through my dreams is how I find out a relative has passed before being told although sometimes it is scary when someone you don't even know is trying to force hugs on you in a dream but then the phone rings the next day and someone tells you "Great uncle such-and-such died" and then the dream makes sense. 

So back to my point. This bitch of a great aunt started coming into my dreams the last year or two. years after she passed so not to say goodbye or anything. She first showed up when I kept having the dreams about the bears, after that she would pop up in my dreams every so often- but now she is in my dreams nearly every single night! Even if my dreams start out okay eventually this old hag shows up and the vibes quickly go downhill. Even though she isn't doing anything bad to me the sky gets dark, the shadows get long and a feeling of dread prevails-- like when she arrives she saps all of the joy and goodness out of the atmosphere. When she leaves the dreams things start lightening up again- the sun comes back out, the shadows retreat and people start becoming cheery again.

I have searched and searched online for answers but all I can find is stuff about deceased "loved ones" and nothing about deceased "despised ones" in dreams. She doesn't seem to be looking for closure or to apologize and I feel no need for closure myself, once I reached adulthood I left that bitch with no questions whatsoever of exactly what I thought of her and felt about her and cut her completely out of my life with no regrets. I know I sound angry but I really am! How dare this woman invade my dream world with her bad vibes!

I feel like all of this could be some kind of bad omen. There is nothing bad going on in my life, nothing outside the norm to worry about and no reason to think about this person in my waking life until she started invading my sleeping life more and more frequently. So WTF does this mean???

If anyone has any related links to any info I can check out concerning this PLEASE share! I just want this over with and if that can't happen I would at least like as much insight as possible. Thanks!

RE: WTF does this mean??? - Selbiene Raveren - 11-30-2022

I don't have any links to provide, only my own personal experience. I have had something similar happen to me. It wasn't a family member of mine. It was some sort of entity from a house I lived in when I was in my teens.

I suffered a psychotic break living in that house. Severe depression. I was out sick from school with bronchitis for a month--the worst I had ever felt. I think, even after we moved, it followed me for years. I would have bouts of sleep paralysis and anxiety. 

It wasn't until rather recently that I attributed all of that to the being from that old house. And it seemed that once I realized that, I was able to notice a change in my dreams, when the sleep paralysis started to take hold. Dreams would go from normal to darker often becoming "chase" dreams. (I hate those)

I would "abort" my dreams, end them and wake up, snap myself out of the sleep paralysis. I think it was trying to feed on my fear like some sort of phobophagus. 

I got quite efficient at breaking out of the dreams. Slowly, little by little, the phobophagus seemed to have less of an effect on me. I found myself getting angry instead and telling it to leave me the hell alone. It wasn't going to scare me anymore. I was done.

One day, quite recently actually, I decided I was tired of running, of being the one to force myself to wake up and break the dream. I decided to face it instead.

When I did that, it turned into this sad melty pile of clay, like an old claymation cartoon until it was nothing.

Perhaps this family member of yours has turned into something similar (if that is even her and not something else entirely) and is gaining some sort of energy from you by affecting your dreams. If I were you, I'd tell it to find something else to eat.

RE: WTF does this mean??? - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 12:32 AM)Selbiene Raveren Wrote: I don't have any links to provide, only my own personal experience. I have had something similar happen to me. It wasn't a family member of mine. It was some sort of entity from a house I lived in when I was in my teens.

I suffered a psychotic break living in that house. Severe depression. I was out sick from school with bronchitis for a month--the worst I had ever felt. I think, even after we moved, it followed me for years. I would have bouts of sleep paralysis and anxiety. 

It wasn't until rather recently that I attributed all of that to the being from that old house. And it seemed that once I realized that, I was able to notice a change in my dreams, when the sleep paralysis started to take hold. Dreams would go from normal to darker often becoming "chase" dreams. (I hate those)

I would "abort" my dreams, end them and wake up, snap myself out of the sleep paralysis. I think it was trying to feed on my fear like some sort of phobophagus. 

I got quite efficient at breaking out of the dreams. Slowly, little by little, the phobophagus seemed to have less of an effect on me. I found myself getting angry instead and telling it to leave me the hell alone. It wasn't going to scare me anymore. I was done.

One day, quite recently actually, I decided I was tired of running, of being the one to force myself to wake up and break the dream. I decided to face it instead.

When I did that, it turned into this sad melty pile of clay, like an old claymation cartoon until it was nothing.

Perhaps this family member of yours has turned into something similar (if that is even her and not something else entirely) and is gaining some sort of energy from you by affecting your dreams. If I were you, I'd tell it to find something else to eat.

I have wakened myself so many times every night that I get no rest and feel tired constantly. I have confronted her (or whatever it may be) and yet she keeps returning, creeping around the edges of my sight. I even fed her to the bears last year to no avail. She doesn't chase me, doesn't speak to me (since the bears) and I am neither afraid nor paralyzed- she just wont go away, along with the darkness that accompanies her. I am not really sure what to do at this point. I need some peaceful, uninterrupted sleep desperately! 

(11-30-2022, 01:23 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 12:32 AM)Selbiene Raveren Wrote: I don't have any links to provide, only my own personal experience. I have had something similar happen to me. It wasn't a family member of mine. It was some sort of entity from a house I lived in when I was in my teens.

I have wakened myself so many times every night that I get no rest and feel tired constantly. I have confronted her (or whatever it may be) and yet she keeps returning, creeping around the edges of my sight. I even fed her to the bears last year to no avail. She doesn't chase me, doesn't speak to me (since the bears) and I am neither afraid nor paralyzed- she just wont go away, along with the darkness that accompanies her. I am not really sure what to do at this point. I need some peaceful, uninterrupted sleep desperately! 

Maybe listen to this while you sleep. If I am having issues, I find this frequency helps. 

When my dad passed, about two weeks after, I had been feeling his presence for days. Then one night he was causing me nightmares and sleep paralysis too. It reminded me of the thing at that old house from my teens. It was like my dad wasn't able to communicate properly. I told him whatever he was tryin to do, he was doing it wrong. I was worried he wasn't going to move on or he was at risk of becoming a hungry ghost or something. 

I put this on and was able to dream about him properly.  He didn't say much in the dream, he just wanted to watch some netflix with me. (TV was pretty much his life there at the end) but I knew he was trying to say sorry, so we could have closure. I think this tone helped with that. I haven't felt him since.

RE: WTF does this mean??? - GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 02:53 AM)Selbiene Raveren Wrote:

Maybe listen to this while you sleep. If I am having issues, I find this frequency helps. 

When my dad passed, about two weeks after, I had been feeling his presence for days. Then one night he was causing me nightmares and sleep paralysis too. It reminded me of the thing at that old house from my teens. It was like my dad wasn't able to communicate properly. I told him whatever he was tryin to do, he was doing it wrong. I was worried he wasn't going to move on or he was at risk of becoming a hungry ghost or something. 

I put this on and was able to dream about him properly.  He didn't say much in the dream, he just wanted to watch some netflix with me. (TV was pretty much his life there at the end) but I knew he was trying to say sorry, so we could have closure. I think this tone helped with that. I haven't felt him since.

Thanks! I will give it a try! 

(11-30-2022, 03:29 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 02:53 AM)Selbiene Raveren Wrote:

Thanks! I will give it a try! 

I hope it helps! ^_^

RE: WTF does this mean??? - Michigan Swamp Buck - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 12:32 AM)Selbiene Raveren Wrote: . . . I think it was trying to feed on my fear like some sort of phobophagus. 

That word phobophagus, I understood it's meaning although I hadn't heard of it before now. A fear eating spirit, I've encountered these before and they are quite common in dreams.

A phobophagus could assume the likeness of a dead person and use that to provoke a fear reaction in the victim. Also, there is the possibility that the dead person left behind a spiritual shell of their worst characteristics, something that continues it's existence by intruding on your dreams. It is fading into a shade as the energy of the person's life is used up, so it needs to recharge with your life force to continue to exist.

RE: WTF does this mean??? - Ninurta - 12-01-2022

(11-30-2022, 03:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: That word phobophagus, I understood it's meaning although I hadn't heard of it before now. A fear eating spirit, I've encountered these before and they are quite common in dreams.

A phobophagus could assume the likeness of a dead person and use that to provoke a fear reaction in the victim. Also, there is the possibility that the dead person left behind a spiritual shell of their worst characteristics, something that continues it's existence by intruding on your dreams. It is fading into a shade as the energy of the person's life is used up, so it needs to recharge with your life force to continue to exist.

I've never heard of a "phobophagus" either, but I'm familiar with the concept. To my understanding, it's not just fear they feed on, but also the emotional energy of ANY strong emotional reaction - it's just that fear is easiest to provoke in most people. They feed just as well on anger as they do fear.

So if you confront them with anger instead, they get just as much out of it as they do fear, and they'll keep coming back for more. Same for "joy" or any other strong emotion.

Once upon a time, I had occasion to have untoward interactions with some truly mean, nasty, and vicious people in the "real" world. Those folks occasionally come to visit in my dreams. At first, they'd come after me, I'd say "how's this? you're DEAD, yet here you are again!" and get spooked, and run and spend the entire night being chased and running for my life in fear. Somewhat later, when they'd come into my dreams, I'd run for a bit to see if I could outrun them (protip - you can't), and after a bit I'd get mad, turn on them and start shooting - "how 'bout chasin' THIS, ya bastards!" sort of thing. But that didn't work, either. No matter how many times I'd "kill" them, they'd just come back again.

What I found to work best, for me, was to just run for a couple minutes, then turn on them calm as hell, fold my arms across my chest, and say something like "ya know what? I'm bored with this shit. No matter how many times I kill ya, yer not gonna stay dead, and no matter how many times you kill me, I'm not gonna stay dead, either. Wanna go for a beer or something? Beats the hell out of exhausting ourselves". They don't seem to know what to do with that.

SO - if you can keep yourself calm, realize it's only a dream and nothing in it matters, deny them their emotional vampirism - no fear, no anger, no joy, no strong emotions at all... just calm..., then it all works out. The sun comes back out, the flowers bloom again, and all is well in the dream world. Sure, they'll still occasionally return to see if they can spook ya or piss ya off again yet, but YOU are in control - YOU have the ability to send them to bed without supper.

It may be that the video Selbiene Raveren posted assists in that - if it can keep YOU, the hearer, calm, then it helps YOU the experiencer control the experience..

Now, when I say "realize it's only a dream and nothing in it matters", I don't actually believe that. I believe, and have believed since around 2008 or so, that dreams are a reality - "you" actually travel to Elsewhere, the Otherworld or A Otherworld, in your sleep. It's a sort of neutral ground where other beings or spirits or whatever you want to call them can also visit, and interact with you. You don't always know WHY they are interacting or WHO they are, but it is, in essence, a "neutral ground", and remains neutral so long as one or the other of you don't get the upper hand - then it becomes YOUR ground, or THEIRS, just as in the "real" world

Make it yours if you have to, but in any event, if there is confrontation, don't let it become THEIRS. Better to keep the confrontation from happening to begin with and keep it cool and light, but if they insist, own them as hard as you can... and a light touch is the way to go in most cases. Calm and emotionless in the case of these emotionally vampiric types. If they are trying to provoke an emotional reaction, and you don't allow that to happen, you just "owned" them - and made it your world, not theirs. They lose.

RE: WTF does this mean??? - Selbiene Raveren - 12-01-2022

(12-01-2022, 08:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(11-30-2022, 03:29 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: That word phobophagus, I understood it's meaning although I hadn't heard of it before now. A fear eating spirit, I've encountered these before and they are quite common in dreams.

I've never heard of a "phobophagus" either, but I'm familiar with the concept. To my understanding, it's not just fear they feed on, but also the emotional energy of ANY strong emotional reaction - it's just that fear is easiest to provoke in most people. They feed just as well on anger as they do fear.

So if you confront them with anger instead, they get just as much out of it as they do fear, and they'll keep coming back for more. Same for "joy" or any other strong emotion.

Once upon a time, I had occasion to have untoward interactions with some truly mean, nasty, and vicious people in the "real" world. Those folks occasionally come to visit in my dreams. At first, they'd come after me, I'd say "how's this? you're DEAD, yet here you are again!" and get spooked, and run and spend the entire night being chased and running for my life in fear. Somewhat later, when they'd come into my dreams, I'd run for a bit to see if I could outrun them (protip - you can't), and after a bit I'd get mad, turn on them and start shooting - "how 'bout chasin' THIS, ya bastards!" sort of thing. But that didn't work, either. No matter how many times I'd "kill" them, they'd just come back again.

What I found to work best, for me, was to just run for a couple minutes, then turn on them calm as hell, fold my arms across my chest, and say something like "ya know what? I'm bored with this shit. No matter how many times I kill ya, yer not gonna stay dead, and no matter how many times you kill me, I'm not gonna stay dead, either. Wanna go for a beer or something? Beats the hell out of exhausting ourselves". They don't seem to know what to do with that.

SO - if you can keep yourself calm, realize it's only a dream and nothing in it matters, deny them their emotional vampirism - no fear, no anger, no joy, no strong emotions at all... just calm..., then it all works out. The sun comes back out, the flowers bloom again, and all is well in the dream world. Sure, they'll still occasionally return to see if they can spook ya or piss ya off again yet, but YOU are in control - YOU have the ability to send them to bed without supper.

It may be that the video Selbiene Raveren posted assists in that - if it can keep YOU, the hearer, calm, then it helps YOU the experiencer control the experience..

Now, when I say "realize it's only a dream and nothing in it matters", I don't actually believe that. I believe, and have believed since around 2008 or so, that dreams are a reality - "you" actually travel to Elsewhere, the Otherworld or A Otherworld, in your sleep. It's a sort of neutral ground where other beings or spirits or whatever you want to call them can also visit, and interact with you. You don't always know WHY they are interacting or WHO they are, but it is, in essence, a "neutral ground", and remains neutral so long as one or the other of you don't get the upper hand - then it becomes YOUR ground, or THEIRS, just as in the "real" world

Make it yours if you have to, but in any event, if there is confrontation, don't let it become THEIRS. Better to keep the confrontation from happening to begin with and keep it cool and light, but if they insist, own them as hard as you can... and a light touch is the way to go in most cases. Calm and emotionless in the case of these emotionally vampiric types. If they are trying to provoke an emotional reaction, and you don't allow that to happen, you just "owned" them - and made it your world, not theirs. They lose.

Man... I wish I could control my dreams. More often than not, I don't have any or remember having any. Its very rare that I wake up and recall them. And any time I start to realize I am dreaming--lucid dreams--the second I am aware, I always get thrown out of them and wake up. I never get to stick around and 'play'. Its not fair.

As for whatever that thing was, I don't think it cared for anger too much. I am not sure that was the type of energy it was looking for. It would usually leave me alone for several months. But that could also be because I would laugh at it after the fact. 

I always had the distinct impression that it was disappointed and went away starving, which reminded me of a stupid childish joke my brother did to me as a kid involving a 'brain sucker'. It was just a sad starving little fear sucker... Slurp slurp.  Laughing 

Too bad for it, I was all out of fear.

RE: WTF does this mean??? - BodhisattvaStyle - 01-04-2024

(11-29-2022, 05:51 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I'm having an issue concerning a deceased relative. Not a dearly beloved dead relative either but a bitch who made my life miserable and whom I was glad to hear passed on- one of my grandmother's younger sisters. 

She was an evil woman who wore the mask of a "good Christian" to those outside the family. Among her list of attributes are things like working me like a slave, allowing her dogs to attack me, looking the other way as her husband sexually abused me (even blaming me every time I begged her to do something about it), constantly reminding me I wasn't as good as the rest of the family because I wasn't "blood kin" (mom was adopted) and even physically abusing my grandmother in her later years. Just the tip of the ice berg but you get the picture- not a good woman!

So dead relatives often visit me in my dreams. This has been going on for as long as I can remember. A lot of times through my dreams is how I find out a relative has passed before being told although sometimes it is scary when someone you don't even know is trying to force hugs on you in a dream but then the phone rings the next day and someone tells you "Great uncle such-and-such died" and then the dream makes sense. 

So back to my point. This bitch of a great aunt started coming into my dreams the last year or two. years after she passed so not to say goodbye or anything. She first showed up when I kept having the dreams about the bears, after that she would pop up in my dreams every so often- but now she is in my dreams nearly every single night! Even if my dreams start out okay eventually this old hag shows up and the vibes quickly go downhill. Even though she isn't doing anything bad to me the sky gets dark, the shadows get long and a feeling of dread prevails-- like when she arrives she saps all of the joy and goodness out of the atmosphere. When she leaves the dreams things start lightening up again- the sun comes back out, the shadows retreat and people start becoming cheery again.

I have searched and searched online for answers but all I can find is stuff about deceased "loved ones" and nothing about deceased "despised ones" in dreams. She doesn't seem to be looking for closure or to apologize and I feel no need for closure myself, once I reached adulthood I left that bitch with no questions whatsoever of exactly what I thought of her and felt about her and cut her completely out of my life with no regrets. I know I sound angry but I really am! How dare this woman invade my dream world with her bad vibes!

I feel like all of this could be some kind of bad omen. There is nothing bad going on in my life, nothing outside the norm to worry about and no reason to think about this person in my waking life until she started invading my sleeping life more and more frequently. So WTF does this mean???

If anyone has any related links to any info I can check out concerning this PLEASE share! I just want this over with and if that can't happen I would at least like as much insight as possible. Thanks!

So, this is interesting. 

I know this is an old OP, but I have a little insight to share. These are just things I've picked up along the way while looking into oppression of evil spirits, and such things.

It sounds like this person's spirit attached to you.
You're not going to like this part. I'm just being the messenger here.

The reason she was able to latch onto you, was thru that anger and resentment you're carrying. Its a strong connection between her and you. She's using it to torture you still. She must've had an equal hatred for you, and the two of you just linked up on a cosmic level.

I have advice to make it stop, if it hasn't already. 

And you are really not going to like this one...

To break that connection you must get rid of that anger and resentment. You have to let it go, forgive however you can, and you will break that spiritual bond. If you break that link it will send her spirit away from you.

If you're game to try this I have a method you can try.

But now you'll  really hate me...

Speak to her, in mercy. Tell her you forgive her.  Try as hard as you can to let that anger go before you try, otherwise you could anger her even more towards you. You have to clear your heart and mind of that powerful negativity. It's the link between the two of you. But if you show her you've let it go, have given mercy and grace to her, and that powerful anger you had is gone, then she'll be released from you.

In a nut shell, you have to "let her go." I know you weren't purposely holding on. The anger was holding it.

I hope by now this has gotten better.

I good luck!

RE: WTF does this mean??? - Schmoe - 01-05-2024

(12-01-2022, 11:55 AM)Selbiene Raveren Wrote:
(12-01-2022, 08:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Man... I wish I could control my dreams. More often than not, I don't have any or remember having any. Its very rare that I wake up and recall them. And any time I start to realize I am dreaming--lucid dreams--the second I am aware, I always get thrown out of them and wake up. I never get to stick around and 'play'. Its not fair.

As for whatever that thing was, I don't think it cared for anger too much. I am not sure that was the type of energy it was looking for. It would usually leave me alone for several months. But that could also be because I would laugh at it after the fact. 

I always had the distinct impression that it was disappointed and went away starving, which reminded me of a stupid childish joke my brother did to me as a kid involving a 'brain sucker'. It was just a sad starving little fear sucker... Slurp slurp.  Laughing 

Too bad for it, I was all out of fear.

Same here, I rarely remember my dreams.  I've been meaning to try the WILD method, which is wake induced lucid dreaming, where you set an alarm for about 4 hours after you think you'll fall asleep, the alarm goes off in your REM cycle, and you lie there after turning the clock off, and you don't move at all, but keep your mind awake.

The dreams I do remember, stick with me.  One dream I had, I went to a beach house for a vacation, and as I went upstairs and into a bedroom with my luggage, I turned around and saw a ghostly girl walk behind the open door, which was all the way open and against the wall, and disappear.  I sobbed like a baby in that dream, but they were tears of joy, because in that moment I knew there was something after this.

Another dream I had, was being chased through a cemetery at night by a giant grizzly bear.  That was something, I even woke up with an adrenaline rush.  I kind of like those dreams, because I wake up and realize it was just a dream, and it was fun.  I also immediately thought what a perfect specimen that bear was, it would have killed me in .2 seconds  Laughing

RE: WTF does this mean??? - SomeJackleg - 01-05-2024

(11-29-2022, 05:51 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I'm having an issue concerning a deceased relative. Not a dearly beloved dead relative either but a bitch who made my life miserable and whom I was glad to hear passed on- one of my grandmother's younger sisters. 

well i don't have any idea about what it may mean, or how to make them stop. to tell the truth i hardly ever remember much of any of my dreams. i just know i had one or two and maybe now and then they aren't real agreeable.

so that said about the only advise i ca give is,

edited it just a tad

Say your prayers, little one

Don't forget to include everyone

Sleep with one eye open

And grip your pillow tight

or maybe it's the dream police using that bitch who made your your miserable as a tool.                              

mediumsmartass just me being a little smart ass

RE: WTF does this mean??? - BodhisattvaStyle - 01-05-2024

Something that we often dont realize is how powerful our thoughts, feelings, and emotions are. Anytime we have a negative thought it sends a powerful vibration through, not only the universe, but to the other dimensions. The intensity of the thoughts, and especially when we manifest those thoughts into words, it sends a powerful vibration out. So powerful it transends time and space itself.

The opposite is true.

If we wake up every day, have a positive mindset, and speak self assuring words out loud, we send those positive vibrations out. These vibrations are even stronger than the negative ones. We tend to drown out our positive vibes with negative ones.

If i wake up every day and say, "Today is gonna suck. I am going to have a terrible day," by doing this we set up the frequency and vibrations ahead of us, again, transcending both space and time. If I wake up every day and say, "I got this. No matter what happens today, I will succeed." Then you have set the vibrational tone out and have actually controlled your own universe.

We are far more powerful than we think, or give ourselves credit for.

We all know that we are tied together, that everything is connected, and that it is all intertwined. We are connected to every star, every planet, every soul and spirit, every being in every dimension; every single molecule, its all connected and we are all joined together by it. This is why hate can be such a resonating force that can affect so many people. The truth can be said about love. However, love is the most powerful force in this universe, and in every dimension. Love will out live it all.

Hate, however, and especially when it is as strong of a hate as was displayed in the OP, can be so powerful it can literally keep a spirit from moving on to the next dimension. Now, I realize that GHLD has every reason in the world for being angry, hurt, and resentful. I validate that. What we see here is the cause and affect. This bond between these to individuals was so powerful, so deep that it did transcend and actually ended up being an anchor for her aunt to stay anchored to this plane; this dimension. The spirit wants to move on, but here we have the ol "unresolved issues" anchoring a spirit, and keeping it attached to this realm. GHLD being the conduit of the anchor. Not by her choice or desire. Im sure she just wants to move on and put it all behind her. But, unfortunately, that powerful anger and hurt between the two linked them together.

I came back to this because I was too vague in my first comment here, and I wanted to dive a little deeper into that soluton I presented.

Something Ive learned is, when Im struggling with something like this, and When Im searching for an answer, or searching for a solution to a problem, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to fix the issue, and all I want is the truth, and someone comes along and gives me a piece of advice, and that advice angers me against that person, and Im thinking "theres no way in hell thats right, and theres no fn way Im doing that"-------thats (almost) always the correct answer. The one we dont want to face is the first one we should try, but the very last one we will. But its always the right thing to do.

Funny how its so hard for all of us. Including myself. I talk about it like its easy. But from experience, doing what you dont want to do, humbling our hearts and becoming meek to something we used to be filled by hate and anger with, is the hardest thing to do. Only those who are truly strong can achieve this. It takes real strength to forgive, have mercy on someone who absolutely doesnt deserve it. That is real strength because only the strong can pull it off.

I know GHLD is strong enough; otherwise I wouldnt waste my time here.

If I were you. And I understand and empathize with you 100% here, but if I were you, I would start to pray for her. If you dont think forgiveness or grace is something you could ever conjur up, simply try praying at first. Pray for her forgiveness. Pray for whatever God you believe in to have mercy on her. Make compassionate request for her. This will be brutal at first, and it will need to be repeated for a while, but eventually youll feel a weight being lifted of of you you didnt even realize was there. This connection with you two has you anchored down as well. But if you combat this hate with love, you can get this to stop, and when it does you will be at total peace about it.

Thats my 5 cents worth, because i have searched long and hard for answers like this. Searching that went way beyond a short youtube video. This comes from a lifetime of soul searching. Studying ancient wisdoms. I am only willing to advise this, because I have had to do it myself.....way more than once. So, I know exactly how this feels.

If you try this, and you truly do it, you truly do your best to release it by the vibration of love, not only will the dreams cease-----you will have allowed her spirit to move on to her next level. You will be freed and she will be freed. This is another, you will have moved a montain," and helped a poor lost soul find its way home.

Heaven and earth will pass away, But LOVE will abide forever.