Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Like Father, Like Son?!! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: General and Breaking News Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Forum: General News and/or Events (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Like Father, Like Son?!! (/showthread.php?tid=1208)

Like Father, Like Son?!! - BIAD - 08-30-2023

"... Mr. Epstein... Calling Mr. Epstein, Pick Up The White Telephone Please"
Huh

Quote:Elon Musk's dad reveals he was asked to 'donate his sperm' as 'man who created Elon'

Errol Musk, who is 77 years old, claims a company in Colombia approached him and
asked him to donate his sperm in order to impregnate high-class Colombian women

'Elon Musk's father has revealed that he was asked by a company to donate his sperm as he is the man
who "created" Elon. Errol Musk, 77, claims that a company in Colombia approached him and asked him
to donate his sperm in order to impregnate high-class Colombian women.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1244]
Errol                                                                                          Elon

The 77-year-old argues that the incentive behind this is to get Elon's DNA, while by-passing the Tesla
CEO, instead opting to use his father's sperm instead. He previously told the Sun: "I've got a company
in Colombia who want me to donate sperm to impregnate high-class Colombian women because they
say, ‘Why go to Elon when they can go to the actual person who created Elon'."

When asked if he had been offered money in exchange for becoming a sperm donor, Errol clarified that
he hadn't, and revealed that the company offered him gifts such as first-class travel and five-star hotels
instead. In response to the possibility of accepting the offer, he replied: "Well, why not?"

Errol also added that he would like to have more children, despite his advanced age, claiming that, "the
only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce". He stated: "If I could have another child, I would. I can't
see any reason not to."...'
The Daily Star:

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - Chiefsmom - 08-30-2023

Aren't the odds of having another like Elon pretty slim?

And I just find this creepy.  Especially for his age.

"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - BIAD - 08-30-2023

(08-30-2023, 01:55 PM)Chiefsmom Wrote: Aren't the odds of having another like Elon pretty slim?

And I just find this creepy.  Especially for his age.

"Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should."

It IS creepy!
thumbsup2

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-30-2023

Granted that IS creepy as hell, but I also find his mom in similar category.

[Image: e2jeyUH.jpg]

[Image: 0GpGsR1.jpg]

[Image: zF2KW6B.jpg]

[Image: luBW1gY.jpg]

Many years ago when she was innocent & cute...

[Image: SiFUMok.jpg]

Every June or July for nearly a decade, the family Haldeman roamed the Kalahari desert in search of its fabled Lost City, retracing the steps of William Leonard Hunt, also known as Guillermo Farini, a Canadian explorer. In 1970, she married Errol Musk, an engineer she had met in high school, and a year later, Elon was born, followed by another son, Kimbal, and a daughter, Tosca. Ms. Musk earned a master’s degree in dietetics from the University of the Orange Free State in South Africa. (And later another in nutritional sciences from the University of Toronto.) The marriage, though, lasted barely nine years, and Ms. Musk left Pretoria for Durban, a coastal town. Elon and Kimbal asked their mother to move to San Francisco in 1996, where they started Zip2, a software company.
Maye Musk  (site use to have alot of info, but seems to have disappeared)

The Swiss connection...

Quote:Historians trace Elon Musk’s Swiss roots to Emmental

Tesla CEO Elon Musk has roots in a small, picturesque farming region in central Switzerland. Using genealogy websites and local archives, historians have been able to connect Musk with the Haldimann name, which is still present in the Emmental region today.

Using genealogy websites, the SonntagsZeitung was able to trace the family history back to 1544. At that time Bartholomeus Haldimann was born in the town of Signau in Emmental. This is eleven generations before Elon Musk’s great grandfather John Elon Musk was born. Bartholomeus’ son Andreas Haldimann was born in 1572 and his grandson Peter Haldimann on August 19, 1593. Local archives, based on church records, validate this.

Based on the journalist’s research, the Haldimann family emigrated to the US in 1719. There they renamed themselves Haldeman and settled in Pennsylvania.

“It is clear that Elon Musk has roots in Signau and Eggiwil because the Haldimanns have lived in this area since time immemorial. Another origin is impossible, because outside of the Emmental region this surname never appeared at that time,” said local historian Hans Minder.

Don't know if a bloodline relation but here's Château Haldimand castle in Quebec City, Canada.

Translated from German wiki...

Quote:Sir Frederick Haldimand KB (born August 11, 1718 in Yverdon; June 5, 1791 ibid; actually François-Louis-Frédéric Haldimand) was a Swiss military officer and colonial administrator in British service. He fought in the French and Indian Wars and was also stationed in Florida. From 1778 to 1786 he was governor of the province of Québec, one of the colonies in British North America, now Canada.

The family originally came from Eggiwil in the Emmental and settled in Thun in the 16th century. Grandfather Kaspar Haldemann, a cooper, moved to French-speaking Switzerland in 1671 and received citizenship of the town of Yverdon. The family name was later changed to the French spelling Haldimand.

Frederick Haldimand (German wiki)

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - Schmoe - 08-30-2023

"Oh boy, I can't wait to birth this Elon-baby, should net me millions fresh out the womb!"

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - Grace - 08-30-2023

Hahaha hahaha...

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-30-2023

You have left me speechless.

How can people that are supposed to be so smart, be so ignorant?

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-30-2023

If I were him I would insist on impregnating them the old fashioned way!  Love it

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - Schmoe - 08-30-2023

(08-30-2023, 07:24 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: If I were him I would insist on impregnating them the old fashioned way!  Love it

But he'll, uh, need pictures first  Laughing

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - Ninurta - 08-31-2023

Won't work unless they do it, ummm.... a LOT!

See, pappy only gave Elon half of his genes - that's both only half of Elon's gens, and only half of pappy's genes. Each child gets a different mix of DNA, a "different half" of the parent's genes. On top of that, Elon has half of his genes from his ma, and that half isn't mentioned in the article at all. They won't be reproducing Elon like that. There just isn't any way to do it.

Even if the managed to get all of pappy's DNA and all of ma's DNA, it's a vanishingly small chance that they would ever manage to get the same mix of material as is present in Elon. They would have to mix up billions of clones to even have a chance at it.

We are all, not just Elon but all of us, unique to ourselves. There will never be another "you", as the song says.

RE: Like Father, Like Son?!! - BIAD - 08-31-2023

(08-31-2023, 07:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Won't work unless they do it, ummm.... a LOT!
...We are all, not just Elon but all of us, unique to ourselves. There will never be another "you", as the song says.