Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
TRANS-TEMPORAL Cosmic Vision in REMOTE VIEWING - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Spirits and the Spiritual (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+--- Forum: The Paranormal World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Thread: TRANS-TEMPORAL Cosmic Vision in REMOTE VIEWING (/showthread.php?tid=1203)

TRANS-TEMPORAL Cosmic Vision in REMOTE VIEWING - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-28-2023

I've always been on the fence with this Remote Viewing stuff (some say it's "stage magic" while others claim it's real and really does work), but nevertheless it's a fascinating topic despite it recently (re)-gaining popularity in the UFO/UAP crowd. Another one of those occult science rabbit holes?

Former military RV'er Lyn Buchanan: "I often make this mistake at the level I was in in the Gov't, the common Joe on the street does not have that level of information."

Quote from "Advances in Remote Viewing with Lyn Buchanan" from New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove. Youtube clip from yesterday's interview. (I did not listen to the whole vid)

I found this other recent interview on a shadow banned channel with Lyn to be quite fascinating...the 90 minutes flew by and found myself wanting more purely out of curiosity.

Lyn Buchanan interview | TRANS-TEMPORAL COSMIC VISION IN REMOTE VIEWING

Lyn Buchanan: "Controlled Remote Viewing is a highly organized set of physical/mental protocols which allow a person to bring knowledge that lies hidden within the subconscious mind to the surface, and report it. It is often called the "Martial art of the mind". The protocols also keep the information "clean" of pollution from the imagination, emotions, desires, fears, and other contaminants which lie closer to the surface of a person's conscious awareness, and which would tend to "color" them incorrectly."

On the flip-side when you make a livelihood out of the paranormal psyche and decide to take the Youtube tour to promote your business you're going to say intriguing good things about it. I do respect the old timer, but I'll remain skeptical since my knowledge base in it is relatively shallow.

His website: PSI - Problems-Solutions-Innovations (Browse the "Free Resources")

His newer site Remote View Ranch - A spiritual haven for remote viewers to learn, work together and explore the universe. My initial thought on the "Ranch" took me back to Jacques Vallée's "Invisible College".

The Invisible College: What a Group of Scientists Has Discovered about UFO Influences on the Human Race (1975) by Jacques Vallée. Chapt 9: The Control System, under the header "The Conditioning of Homo Sapiens" we read:

[Image: 1EGn8G4.jpg]

Archive.org link to Jacques F. Vallée The Invisible College What A Group Of Scientists Has Discovered About UFO Influence On The Human Race

RE: TRANS-TEMPORAL Cosmic Vision in REMOTE VIEWING - F2d5thCav - 08-29-2023

Vallée has been accused of being a government influence agent on the topic of UFOs, but I think he by far has had the most thoughtful ideas regarding what the phenomenon could be.  IMO, his earliest books were the best; the later ones rehashed what he had already put out, and his last one (a collaborative effort) was not very impressive.

I don't fault him for not having endless new thoughts about the phenomenon; the knowledge regarding the phenomenon is fairly limited.  For what information is available, Vallée produced some remarkable insights.

Cheers

RE: TRANS-TEMPORAL Cosmic Vision in REMOTE VIEWING - Snarl - 08-29-2023

(08-28-2023, 07:17 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: I've always been on the fence with this Remote Viewing stuff (some say it's "stage magic" while others claim it's real and really does work), but nevertheless it's a fascinating topic despite it recently (re)-gaining popularity in the UFO/UAP crowd. Another one of those occult science rabbit holes?

I worked for MG Stubblebine during his tenure as the INSCOM Commander. The guy loved to hear people tell their war stories. He thought it especially important that I wear a combat patch and sent me (as a leg) with the 75th into Grenada. So, I got a mustard stain without ever attending Jump School. They refer to that period as the Cold War, but I recall a LOT of shit going on. LMFAO

In all the time I was there, I can't recall this remote viewing thing (or any of that Stargate crapper-dinkle) being the topic of interest it's made out to be. The general made a trip to the Middle East shortly after I told him the pyramids were really a sight to behold, but the better stuff was never shown on TV. One of the perks of running with the big dog is travel is made so easy ... and you get to walk past the velvet ropes. I figured out early on that keeping your travel bags at the office and ready to go meant you were the first to be tapped when the CSM came looking for an enlisted aide ... or a scout.

The other thing that could happen back then was getting pinned as a Warrant Officer. I saw that happen with one of the guys I had been friends with who was doing what I knew to be Stargate stuff ... but not any of that paranormal side-show. I know lots of stuff about lots of classified programs, but that one was so secret even I won't talk about it today ... not even with other people I knew who were read-on and have their own knowledge of the subject.

Fun times.