Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Kissinger said what ? - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Kissinger said what ? (/showthread.php?tid=1200)

Kissinger said what ? - 727Sky - 08-28-2023

Quote:"Once the herd accepts mandatory forcible vaccination, it's game over! They will accept anything - forcible blood or organ donation - for the 'greater good'. We can genetically modify children and sterilise them - for the 'greater good. Control sheep minds and you control the herd. Vaccine makers stand to make billions, and many of you in this room today are investors. It's a big win-win! We thin out the herd and the herd pays us for providing extermination services. Now, what's for lunch?"

RE: Kissinger said what ? - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-28-2023

That supposed quote sounds like something from one of the Rockefeller's or Huxley brothers would have said at a private meeting like the Bilderberger club (no public access to transcript) or one of their novels.

However, a verifiable quote Kissinger did make many years ago: "The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." (from March 10, 1975 meeting with Turkish foreign minister Melih Esenbel in Ankara, Turkey).

Kissinger Quotes

Quote:If so, then we must plan our eugenic policy along some such lines as the following:... The lowest strata, allegedly less well-endowed genetically, are reproducing relatively too fast. Therefore birth-control methods must be taught them; they must not have too easy access to relief or hospital treatment lest the removal of the last check on natural selection should make it too easy for children to be produced or to survive; long unemployment should be a ground for sterilization, or at least relief should be contingent upon no further children being brought into the world; and so on. That is to say, much of our eugenic programme will be curative and remedial merely, instead of preventive and constructive.
- Huxley J.S. 1947. "Man in the Modern World".

[Image: zvqRWdE.jpg]

[Image: sPT1Tdi.jpg]
From Matthew Connelly's new book "The Declassification Engine" (2023).

Excerpt from "Population Control - How Corporate Owners Are Killing Us" (2015) by Jim Marrs:
Quote:The late Donald W. Scott, schoolteacher and author of The Brucellosis Triangle and a Canadian political candidate, has speculated that as far back as the 1940s there existed a high-level agenda to research a viral pandemic of brucellosis by testing it on unwitting U.S. citizens, a project Scott suggests was initiated by persons holding sway over government officials: “The Washington corner of the brucellosis triangle with its military, NIH [National Institutes of Health], Treasury and Justice [Department] components have had their ties to and have largely taken their directions from the New York corner dominated by the Rockefeller interests. And the Rockefeller interests through the agency of the CFR [Council on Foreign Relations], the Rockefeller Institute/University, the Cold Spring Harbor
Laboratory, the Rockefeller Foundation and the Chase Manhattan Bank [now simply Chase] have constituted a vast machine of power and baleful influence whose parts have meshed together in an effort to maintain that power.”

As detailed in my book The Rise of the Fourth Reich, the Rockefeller family laid the foundation for many of America’s major medical institutions beginning at the end of the Civil War. Besides funding universities and the eugenics movement, Rockefeller largess includes such entities as the Rockefeller Sanitary Commission, the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research (now Rockefeller University), and the General Education Board, which expended massive funds on medical schools to produce doctors inclined to allopathic medicine (the predominant use of drugs and surgery).

RE: Kissinger said what ? - xuenchen - 08-28-2023

Elections start in January.  Get Ready  Smile
There will be NO easy voting.

RE: Kissinger said what ? - Schmoe - 08-29-2023

(08-28-2023, 06:40 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Elections start in January.  Get Ready  Smile
There will be NO easy voting.

Yep, I'm more and more convinced that the president is essentially a puppet, and no matter which puppet gets elected, they're in it together anyway.  The illusion of democracy.  Let the sheep think they have their say, let them think their say makes a difference, and continue towards our goal.

I really can't tell if I'm so conspiracy-jaded that I now see conspiracies in everything, or I'm actually right.  Everything's so corrupt that it's hard NOT to see conspiracies everywhere.

I mean, what do presidents even change?  Tweak healthcare a little bit?  Make decisions on green energy?  Have slightly different tax policies?

It's like the real powers that be let whatever figurehead gets elected make a few small changes for appearance's sake, so they can continue on with their corruption.  Then to counter whatever changes the last puppet made, they put a new puppet in there to reverse it, and it goes on and on.

RE: Kissinger said what ? - F2d5thCav - 08-29-2023

727Sky--

I would say the quote is fake if only because of the last line.  The quote strings one along and then ends up with a supposedly shocking question ... too perfect.

Cheers