Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
An X Bridge too far - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technology and Advancements (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Forum: Computers, Internet and the Digital World (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: An X Bridge too far (/showthread.php?tid=1168)

An X Bridge too far - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-21-2023

More biometrics architecture for the Surveillance State's Everything App brought to you by Imperator Elon Musk...

[Image: IqBdzZc.jpg]
PC Mag - LOL, how ya like that bluecheck now?

Requires a selfie + photo of your gov't ID.

[Image: 8bxMl9L.jpg]

[Image: pH1OR9j.jpg]

NOTE: X ID verification will be *optional* (for now). It will be an additional way for verified (Premium) users to prove their identity...so they say. Depending how well or bad it goes this will eventually feed into everything, but due to fierce competition in this identity ID market it will have many failures before morphing into who knows what.

Why does this sound rather 'mossadish?'. This reminds me back in the 80's when everyone's phone bill (in USA) was generated & cataloged by a company in...Israel. Now Elon & his WEF CEO Linda Yaccarino plan to model X after the Chicom model of the little (digital) red book aka WeChat. AU10TIX openly advocates for digital IDs.

What a name?
AU = Gold (We are the gold for harvesting)
10 or 1 & 0 for the singularity is near.
TIX = The Israel Experience in Homeland Security (security consultants)

[Image: tT9SQts.jpg]
AU10TIX Biometrics News

Baal Gates & the Borg empire...

[Image: silWjJa.jpg]
What is MOSIP’s role in digital public infrastructure?

Tech5, FIDO Alliance, Clear, Wicket, Identos, IDme, Digital Impact Alliance, BNSF Rail, Gates Foundation, Google, ID2020, MLB, USPTO, MOSIP, UNICEF and German kids passports all go biometric next year, and more at Biometric Updates

[Image: p2J6LpJ.jpg]

No thanks to all that above.

RE: An X Bridge too far - 727Sky - 08-21-2023

Wonder how many tweeters he will lose and how much money in the end will disappear ?

RE: An X Bridge too far - Kenzo - 08-21-2023

Elon is just another con man

RE: An X Bridge too far - F2d5thCav - 08-21-2023

ACHTUNG!

Your paperz plisz ...

Cheers

RE: An X Bridge too far - Ninurta - 08-21-2023

(08-21-2023, 03:13 AM)727Sky Wrote: Wonder how many tweeters he will lose and how much money in the end will disappear ?

I can think of at least one - me. I use Twitter or X or what-the-hell-ever so rarely that I can't even recall my password for it. That being the case, I don't feel any burning need to have my current photo and ID card in any Mossad databases for facial recognition cross referencing with previous lives. So if that's gonna be the way of it, they can just close my account down when the time comes. I won't miss it.

RE: An X Bridge too far - Infolurker - 08-21-2023

No kidding.

Everyone knows their data will be leaked and every leftist will be on a crusade to get anyone who "liked" or "thumbs upped" something "Bad" fired from their jobs or trash their businesses. 

Only the "economic secure" will be able to freely speak in the Progressive Gulag, at least until they start the monetary fines for speaking against the Party apparatus.