Rogue-Nation Discussion Board
Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation Discussion Board (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Around the World - Worldwide News (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Forum: The Poles and more (https://rogue-nation.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away (/showthread.php?tid=1162)

Pages: 1 2

Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Snarl - 08-18-2023

Quote:Last but certainly not least, Eric Hecker closes out our Whistleblower Marathon this week on SRS. Eric is former Navy and contractor for Raytheon, a major U.S. defense contractor. Eric's position as a firefighter and plumber for the South Pole facility gave him unrestricted access to the compound. During his stay, Eric observed highly advanced directed energy weapons and other technologies beyond what we previously thought possible. Eric has also testified to congress under oath and hopes to bring his experience to the public for the good of humanity.

Quote:00:00 - Introduction
02:12 - What is Raytheon?
05:17 - Directed Energy Weapons
11:53 - What is Quantum Entanglement
13:38 - Intrusive Thought Device
21:12 - Discovering “E.L.F.”
23:13 - Arrow Building
26:57 - Antarctic Treaty
32:11 - State of War

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - 727Sky - 08-18-2023

Yep I have heard that story a couple of times these last few months. Weird story especially if completely true. MinusculeCheers

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Snarl - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 01:59 PM)727Sky Wrote: Yep I have heard that story a couple of times these last few months. Weird story especially if completely true. MinusculeCheers

A plumber ... a firefighter: I just don't know.

Between '86 and '90, I was exposed to some pretty high level sciency weapons stuff under the SDI. I was (as he said) fully read-on. I was just a security guy, but my key access was the same. It opened every door in every facility I traveled to. That, in and of itself, would freak people the fuck out.

What freaked me out were two accidents. The first one I saw the aftermath. They had something like a laser beam. It punched a hole. From what I was able to see ... the hole didn't end. What boggled the mind was that whatever punched the hole left no debris behind.

The other thing that surprised me about that job was 'how incredibly fast' things could happen. That laser beam thingy completely disappeared from one day to the next. And, I mean everything. I also saw an entire building get stood up over a four-day weekend. It went up so fast no one even questioned whether they'd ever seen it before. It was like they self-believed they'd never just paid it any mind in the past. That one event made me really start paying attention to my own personal observations of things.

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Schmoe - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 02:37 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 01:59 PM)727Sky Wrote: Yep I have heard that story a couple of times these last few months. Weird story especially if completely true. MinusculeCheers

Between '86 and '90, I was exposed to some pretty high level sciency weapons stuff under the SDI. I was (as he said) fully read-on. I was just a security guy, but my key access was the same. It opened every door in every facility I traveled to. That, in and of itself, would freak people the fuck out.

What freaked me out were two accidents. The first one I saw the aftermath. They had something like a laser beam. It punched a hole. From what I was able to see ... the hole didn't end. What boggled the mind was that whatever punched the hole left no debris behind.

The other thing that surprised me about that job was 'how incredibly fast' things could happen. That laser beam thingy completely disappeared from one day to the next. And, I mean everything. I also saw an entire building get stood up over a four-day weekend. It went up so fast no one even questioned whether they'd ever seen it before. It was like they self-believed they'd never just paid it any mind in the past. That one event made me really start paying attention to my own personal observations of things.

Pretty cool about that laser.  But you said "something like a laser beam." So you only saw the aftermath, and not the apparatus itself?  Bummer.  And this was the late 80s?  And yet they said they don't have the capability to strap those things to fighter jets yet.  Maybe that is the case.  How much power can you realistically get from something small enough to be on a jet?  Warships, on the other hand...or a giant jet, like a C130 maybe.

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - F2d5thCav - 08-18-2023

Snarl--

You had fun.  The most advanced thing I saw fired was a TOW missile.

BTW, I'm waiting for someone to give us no-shit evidence that the Reich is still operating a base in Neu Schwabenland.

Cheers

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-18-2023

That's 'Raytheon' plumber.  Smile 
But yea, I'm on the fence too. To me a real McCoy whistleblower is one that blows a siren ONCE, then disappears while trying to dodge CIA/DoD/private aerospace wet work teams. I dunno, guess times have changed.

Kinda reminds me of Bob Lazar. He seen stuff but wasn't able to explain what exactly nor able to compare to anything. Like F2d5thCav, I just want to know what the hell went down in Operation HighJump in 1946-47 after we didn't defeat the Nazis.

I listened to a few of his vids a few years back from his channel and he certainly peaked my tinfoil hat. In below vid he tells us about technology being used in the Antarctic and how it may be being used to communicate with a Type Two Civilization in our solar system. Really interesting conversation on the Ice Cube Neutrino Detector and the ELF array system with high octane speculation that it may be the cause of all the odd human behavior in the world from it's frequency energy wave output..and possible interstellar comms.

Why Antarctica relies on Centennial to find plumbers, electricians and other seasonal staff

My neighbor is a pilot for one of those Antarctic custom C-130 planes that makes frequent trips during the south pole summers. Says he doesn't get to see much and no idea what is in the cargo containers either. Also says, "I'm just a pilot and don't ask questions and very much want my second pension." Cool

(08-18-2023, 03:49 PM)Schmoe Wrote:

Pretty cool about that laser.  But you said "something like a laser beam." So you only saw the aftermath, and not the apparatus itself?  Bummer.  And this was the late 80s?  And yet they said they don't have the capability to strap those things to fighter jets yet.  Maybe that is the case.  How much power can you realistically get from something small enough to be on a jet?  Warships, on the other hand...or a giant jet, like a C130 maybe.

Well, I'll tell you a little about that. One of the first things we had to deal with was our facility security clearance. To get there the SPO and I traveled ... see what we could get the gist of that was working and copy what looked good for ourselves. One of the places we visited was the National Ignition Facility. That's the place they're trying to use lasers to start a fusion reaction. Their laser (end-to-end) wouldn't fit on an airplane ... not with all the junk it took to get it fired up.

Anyway, the one our guys were working on had maybe a 10th of all that. I'm not a scientist and it wasn't my job to pry around or get in people's way. I have no idea if the thing was a laser or Capt Kirk's phaser. I just saw it a couple of times ... before it was gone. Boss told me to go out there one day and make sure everything was all cleaned up.

Here's the good part: for some reason I saw the wall where the obvious business end that thing had been pointed. Someone had patched the drywall and it was fresh. The next room was most likely associated and it was empty too. But, that wall had entry and exit wounds that were patched. I wanted to see. And I walked down the corridor quite a ways further down. Sure enough ... 

So, I went to the end of the building. Like most army buildings, it was made of your common red brick. Harder to patch than drywall and no one had even bothered. Didn't look to me like the brick had been burned through and there was no brick debris on the ground (doesn't meant someone didn't clean it up). Just a nice clean hole. Looked like it was supposed to be there it was so clean. Walked in a line to the perimeter fence and it had sheared a link out of that too. Walked out to the treeline and there were holes straight through. We're talking a couple hundred years at least.

They're lucky that thing didn't kill anyone.

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - ancientlight - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 01:51 PM)Snarl Wrote:
Quote:Last but certainly not least, Eric Hecker closes out our Whistleblower Marathon this week on SRS. Eric is former Navy and contractor for Raytheon, a major U.S. defense contractor. Eric's position as a firefighter and plumber for the South Pole facility gave him unrestricted access to the compound. During his stay, Eric observed highly advanced directed energy weapons and other technologies beyond what we previously thought possible. Eric has also testified to congress under oath and hopes to bring his experience to the public for the good of humanity.

Quote:00:00 - Introduction
02:12 - What is Raytheon?
05:17 - Directed Energy Weapons
11:53 - What is Quantum Entanglement
13:38 - Intrusive Thought Device
21:12 - Discovering “E.L.F.”
23:13 - Arrow Building
26:57 - Antarctic Treaty
32:11 - State of War

Intrusive Thought Device . Sounds like something to battle OCD  Love it  Bring it on! I have not watched the video, off course I know it's not this, just wishful thinking. I will watch this later 

(08-18-2023, 05:19 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: You had fun.  The most advanced thing I saw fired was a TOW missile.

BTW, I'm waiting for someone to give us no-shit evidence that the Reich is still operating a base in Neu Schwabenland.

They only stretched me so far. Over my whole career I got tapped for only one OP out of Europe ... and I never even heard of Neu Schwabenland before today - LOL.

TOW missiles are no joke. Coolest (destructive) thing I ever saw was a company of MPs light up a ridge line with 40mm HE from their automatic grenade launchers. Indirect fires and air delivered ordnance is badass, but you've got to be quite a ways back or keep your head down during the show.

How'd they say it back in your day? In mine was, "It's all for the 20."

Ain't tellin' about the other event until Sky shares us a war story. Smile

(08-18-2023, 08:12 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: My neighbor is a pilot for one of those Antarctic custom C-130 planes that makes frequent trips during the south pole summers. Says he doesn't get to see much and no idea what is in the cargo containers either. Also says, "I'm just a pilot and don't ask questions and very much want my second pension." Cool

See? That's what I'm talkin' about. You've got a guy on-the-job that's there to get paid. Nothing else matters and it can cost you if you start nosing around where you're not supposed to be.

As for Lazar ... The guy's been under scrutiny for so long it's hard for me to tell whether he's just saying what it takes to blow somebody off ... or he doesn't want to answer ... or he doesn't have a clue. What caused me to stop listening to him was his description of how he got hired and how he was received when he showed up. I'm sorry ... it just doesn't happen the way he described it.

Wife's calling me to eat and I'm gonna watch that vid when I get back.

Peace.

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Schmoe - 08-18-2023

(08-18-2023, 08:25 PM)Snarl Wrote:

Well, I'll tell you a little about that. One of the first things we had to deal with was our facility security clearance. To get there the SPO and I traveled ... see what we could get the gist of that was working and copy what looked good for ourselves. One of the places we visited was the National Ignition Facility. That's the place they're trying to use lasers to start a fusion reaction. Their laser (end-to-end) wouldn't fit on an airplane ... not with all the junk it took to get it fired up.

Anyway, the one our guys were working on had maybe a 10th of all that. I'm not a scientist and it wasn't my job to pry around or get in people's way. I have no idea if the thing was a laser or Capt Kirk's phaser. I just saw it a couple of times ... before it was gone. Boss told me to go out there one day and make sure everything was all cleaned up.

Here's the good part: for some reason I saw the wall where the obvious business end that thing had been pointed. Someone had patched the drywall and it was fresh. The next room was most likely associated and it was empty too. But, that wall had entry and exit wounds that were patched. I wanted to see. And I walked down the corridor quite a ways further down. Sure enough ... 

So, I went to the end of the building. Like most army buildings, it was made of your common red brick. Harder to patch than drywall and no one had even bothered. Didn't look to me like the brick had been burned through and there was no brick debris on the ground (doesn't meant someone didn't clean it up). Just a nice clean hole. Looked like it was supposed to be there it was so clean. Walked in a line to the perimeter fence and it had sheared a link out of that too. Walked out to the treeline and there were holes straight through. We're talking a couple hundred years at least.

Holy shit.  Like an industrial lightsaber or something.  It's interesting how clean everything was that it went through, including the brick, leaving no debris.  I know this is a long time ago, but did you look at the inside of the hole of the brick wall, was is shiny, or just look like clean, drilled brick?

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Snarl - 08-19-2023

(08-18-2023, 09:57 PM)Schmoe Wrote:

Holy shit.  Like an industrial lightsaber or something.  It's interesting how clean everything was that it went through, including the brick, leaving no debris.  I know this is a long time ago, but did you look at the inside of the hole of the brick wall, was is shiny, or just look like clean, drilled brick?

Looked really good and shined my flashlight into the hole even. It was neither burned nor vitrified. Just a real clean hole ... like the brick was made that way. Bet it's still that way to this day.

Often regret not walking back deeper into the treeline, but I was in civilian clothes and all I could think was, "Don't wreck those Bostonians. If you walk back there you'll shred your pants. Ain't nobody but you gonna pay for that."

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Schmoe - 08-19-2023

(08-19-2023, 12:46 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 02:37 PM)Snarl Wrote: A plumber ... a firefighter: I just don't know.

Looked really good and shined my flashlight into the hole even. It was neither burned nor vitrified. Just a real clean hole ... like the brick was made that way. Bet it's still that way to this day.

Often regret not walking back deeper into the treeline, but I was in civilian clothes and all I could think was, "Don't wreck those Bostonians. If you walk back there you'll shred your pants. Ain't nobody but you gonna pay for that."

I can't even guess at what might have done that.  And you said there was no debris anywhere at all right, not even from the drywall?  It's like a beam of "erase you from existence" passed through it.

(08-19-2023, 12:53 AM)Schmoe Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 03:49 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Pretty cool about that laser.  But you said "something like a laser beam." So you only saw the aftermath, and not the apparatus itself?  Bummer.  And this was the late 80s?  And yet they said they don't have the capability to strap those things to fighter jets yet.  Maybe that is the case.  How much power can you realistically get from something small enough to be on a jet?  Warships, on the other hand...or a giant jet, like a C130 maybe.

I can't even guess at what might have done that.  And you said there was no debris anywhere at all right, not even from the drywall?  It's like a beam of "erase you from existence" passed through it.

I didn't see anything on the ground. And, I was glad I looked, because the colonel told me to make sure everything had been cleaned up. I took that to mean that he wanted to know all the equipment had been neatly removed ... no trash left behind in trash cans, no dumpsters overflowing with stuff that shouldn't be there. But, when I got back he hinted ... and I told him about the drywall patches and about the holes all the way out through the trees. I don't think he was real happy that I told him I had walked out there. It was almost too thorough ... and obviously, no one else had gone that far. They just stopped at the interior building walls. Also, pretty sure he went out there to look for himself ... all by himself ... and he never did like making that trek.

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Schmoe - 08-19-2023

(08-19-2023, 01:18 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 08:25 PM)Snarl Wrote: Well, I'll tell you a little about that. One of the first things we had to deal with was our facility security clearance. To get there the SPO and I traveled ... see what we could get the gist of that was working and copy what looked good for ourselves. One of the places we visited was the National Ignition Facility. That's the place they're trying to use lasers to start a fusion reaction. Their laser (end-to-end) wouldn't fit on an airplane ... not with all the junk it took to get it fired up.

I didn't see anything on the ground. And, I was glad I looked, because the colonel told me to make sure everything had been cleaned up. I took that to mean that he wanted to know all the equipment had been neatly removed ... no trash left behind in trash cans, no dumpsters overflowing with stuff that shouldn't be there. But, when I got back he hinted ... and I told him about the drywall patches and about the holes all the way out through the trees. I don't think he was real happy that I told him I had walked out there. It was almost too thorough ... and obviously, no one else had gone that far. They just stopped at the interior building walls. Also, pretty sure he went out there to look for himself ... all by himself ... and he never did like making that trek.

Maybe that's why the reptilians eat us, because we fired an energy weapon that went through that building, through the trees, through the atmosphere, through space, and domed some beloved reptilian on Zeta Reticuli  Laughing

(08-19-2023, 01:28 AM)Schmoe Wrote:
(08-19-2023, 01:18 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-18-2023, 09:57 PM)Schmoe Wrote: Holy shit.  Like an industrial lightsaber or something.  It's interesting how clean everything was that it went through, including the brick, leaving no debris.  I know this is a long time ago, but did you look at the inside of the hole of the brick wall, was is shiny, or just look like clean, drilled brick?

Maybe that's why the reptilians eat us, because we fired an energy weapon that went through that building, through the trees, through the atmosphere, through space, and domed some beloved reptilian on Zeta Reticuli  Laughing

Here's another interesting tidbit. On that specific SAP, there were a finite number of billets. I think that was one of those projects that's periodically mothballed and reconstituted elsewhere under another guise. I was read-on to seven, and that one was unique in that regard.

The other one ... the one that went into the magic building ... has a shorter story, but it's the more interesting of the two. Just waiting on Sky. Wink

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - Ninurta - 08-19-2023

(08-18-2023, 02:37 PM)Snarl Wrote: A plumber ... a firefighter: I just don't know.

Those things work by vaporizing everything in the way of their path. No debris is "left behind" visibly, because it has been converted to vapor. Now the scary part is, that vaporized stuff, as vapor, is distributed through all the ambient air in the vicinity. Just imagine what you were breathing....

(08-19-2023, 07:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

Those things work by vaporizing everything in the way of their path. No debris is "left behind" visibly, because it has been converted to vapor. Now the scary part is, that vaporized stuff, as vapor, is distributed through all the ambient air in the vicinity. Just imagine what you were breathing....

No tellin'. Those were old-assed Army buildings. They did have central air and they did have separation walls with plexiglass in them. But the air spaces were all robust. And ... I'd guess anything that got vaporized would settle pretty quickly to the floor. There was no one in the space physically observing. I'd assume that was protocol.

Another thing: their stuff was really loud. Not only in their 'control room', but they had a generator (like an RV) they had parked next to the building. I was pretty familiar with our 60KW generators ... and those things were so quiet compared to the one they had.

Post-event, I wasn't allowed to conduct interviews with contractors or do anything that might draw extra attention to that project (there were others going on there in that facility). So, I don't know what people saw (other than the two govies ... who knew nothing ... of course). Don't know the period of time over which the event took. Don't know where the people went who had been working on that project. I do know it was treated as an 'incident'. And, I don't remember ever being read-off of that one. Might have been when I PCSd, but I don't recall now. I was read-off right away (before PCSing) on several of the other programs. And, best as memory serves, was only read-off of only one SAP and SCI access before going back to Korea.

One strong assumption you could make was that no one got injured. Another one is that no one expected what happened to have happened. I think it was dumb luck no one got hurt. I didn't see any rhyme or reason to where that thing sat 'aimed'. It rested about waist height and was 'aimed' parallel to the floor and to the exterior wall. I hope they learned in hindsight to point that sucker at an exterior wall and aim it skyward.

Tell ya another funny thing. All those SAPS had names. I haven't been able to remember a single one of them since even before I retired. Last thing ... for perspective ... we had no desktop computers back then. We _did_ get a "mini computer" for the shop and I had the honor of assembling it and connecting dumb terminals on some people's desks. That was an eye-opener in many ways, but unrelated to the SAPS. Should raise an eyebrow if one thinks about it and what runs a pen-laser these days.

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - 727Sky - 08-19-2023

RE: Antarctica - Not Far Enough Away - F2d5thCav - 08-19-2023

If there were no PCs then and you were hooking up dumb terminals for a mini, that -was- a long time ago.

Cheers

(08-19-2023, 04:24 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: If there were no PCs then and you were hooking up dumb terminals for a mini, that -was- a long time ago.

Cheers

You'd have to be an old guy to know what a mini computer actually was - LMAO. I was young and dumb and didn't know enough to be afraid of working with super expensive stuff. Shocked a lot of people that I was able to get it to work AND get it to do what they wanted to do with it.

Remember how much a long distance call cost back then? Or what a 56K baud rate was? And how nice it was if the phone line could keep that baud rate from dropping to 8K or 4K baud? Cheez ... the memories this thread brings to light.  Laughing